Affairs to Remember - Cover

Affairs to Remember

by Robert

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Incest Sex Story: Story of a man who takes in his sister after she breaks up with her boyfriend. Together they both get a second chance at what they missed once before, and maybe a surprise or two.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   .

“I really appreciate this Paul.”

“Yeah well, what am I going to do Julie, turn away my own little sister?”

“I could have taken the girls to Mom’s house I suppose.”

“Ooooh, that’s scary, plus it’s a good hour drive from here, at least now you’re closer to work.”

“That’s true. I just put Jennifer and Courtney in the spare room.”

“Okay, so how old are they now anyway?”

“Eleven and twelve. I guess I’ll sleep on the couch.”

Yeah right. No, you can have my room, and I’ll sleep on the couch.”

“There’s no way I’m making you sleep on your own couch Paul, I insist.”

“Hey, my apartment, my rules sis.”

“Uggggh, you know Paul you’re just as infuriating as ever. Then how about this, what if we BOTH sleep in your room?”

“You mean as in... THE SAME BED?”

“Sure, I mean we’re both adults here aren’t we?”

“Yeah but...”

“And we used to sleep together all the time when we were little, remember?”

“Yeah, as a matter of fact I do. You were darn right cute when you were ten.”

“HEY, I’m still cute.”

“No, your two little girls are cute, I think now that you’re twenty-eight I have to call you beautiful or something.”

“Jeez you’re sweet.”

“Or maybe even SEXY.”

“Watch it now, or I’ll tell Mom on you.”

“Well EXCUSE ME for paying you a compliment. What the hell is wrong with that boyfriend of yours anyway, walking out on you like that?”

“Yeah, well, I’d rather not go into it right now if you don’t mind.”

“Oh, sorry, really none of my business anyway I guess. So...”

“So ... when do you usually turn in?”

“About now actually, but you don’t have to if you don’t want. There’s beer in the fridge.”

“Can I take one to bed with me?”

“Well, sure, if you want.”

“Want me to grab you one?”

“No I’m good, thanks.”

“Hmm, by the looks of this fridge I’ll have to go shopping tomorrow.”

“Well if you had called ahead I would have gone to the store and bought a few groceries.”

“Excuses excuses, you need a girlfriend BAD Paul, someone who’ll make you eat smart, and frankly I’m surprised you’re not married yet, thirty is getting up there you know. Why don’t you call up our old friend Allison, she’s not married.”

“Jeez, it’s been awhile since I’ve seen her, not since we were kids, I didn’t think she lived around here anymore.”

“Oh sure, I still run into her every now and then. She’s got a really small apartment over on the East side. So where’s your room anyway?”

“It’s right in here.”

“Oooh, King size bed, nice. So do you want the left side or the right?”

“Right I guess, same as we used to.”

“You really do remember don’t you Paul?”

“Sure, quite fondly too, I loved sleeping with you.”

“Mom used to call us two peas in a pod whenever she found us remember?”

“Cause we were always so close I guess, we would wrap the blankets tight around us and ... ah, what are you doing?”

“What, I’m taking my skirt off do you mind?”

“Yeah but ... Jesus Julie, those panties bright enough for you?”

“What can I say, I like red, and what’s the matter with you?”

“Well it’s just that I thought you wouldn’t want me seeing you now that you’ve grown up, and that you would have brought something to sleep in, you know, like jammies.”

“JAMMIES, Jesus Paul why don’t you grow up. Why, what do you sleep in?”

“Well, ah, that is, USUALLY just my underwear, but I’ll keep my jeans on tonight if you want.”

“Underwear huh, are you sure you don’t mean you sleep in the nude?”

“WELL, AH, AHEM.”

“Yeah, I thought so. Anyway I don’t care, but I find it warm if I have too much on, so I always go to bed with just my panties covering me.”

“And a shirt or something ... right?”

“Do you really want me to tell you?”

“Hmm, I think you just did. Well what about while you’re here then?”

“Why, don’t you want to see my TITIES?”

“JESUS JULIE, watch it, or I’ll tell MOM on you.”

“Tattle tale, tattle tale.”

“Stop laughing, I’m just repeating what you said a minute ago you big baby.”

“Look who’s talking, won’t even remove his jeans before going to bed. We’ve slept in our underwear before.”

“I know, it’s just that I thought you wouldn’t want me to now, but if you really don’t mind sis then okay, fine.”

“No, go ahead, strip, see if I ... oooh, nice ASS.”

“Well you don’t have to watch me undress sis.”

“Nothing better to do.”

“Why don’t you go ahead and slide into bed where it’s warm then, do you want a book or something?”

“No I’ve got my beer to sip on.”

“Just don’t spill it on my new satin sheets thank you.”

“Umm, they feel nice by the way, silky against my NAKED skin.”

“Now did you have to say NAKED just as I was climbing into bed with you? Now what are you laughing about?”

“Oh this is rich, do you remember when we were, what, ten and eleven I guess, Allison and the two of us got naked together and climbed into my bed, one of the times she was sleeping over.”

“Well the three of us were just kids, a little innocent fooling around, we didn’t do anything, for obvious reasons.”

“No of course not, seeing as how you couldn’t GET IT UP.”

“I WAS ELEVEN, SO SHUT YOUR HOLE. Besides, you had nothing to brag about either, Mom could have served tea on your chest it was so flat, unlike Allison who was starting to bud shall we say.”

“Yeah she SURE was, wasn’t she, but that didn’t keep you from FEELING ME UP, did it?”

“Look who’s talking, I seem to remember I had a hard time convincing you to let go of my DICK. Now move over a little and let me in.”

“A HARD TIME?”

“Oh ... just shut up and go to sleep. Umm, nice and warm in here, are those your feet? Anyway, I can assure you I have no problem making it HARD now.”

“You mean, as in right now?”

“Now I didn’t mean it like that sis.”

“Really, well then show me.”

“FUCK OFF I WILL NOT SHOW YOU.”

“You do have a hard on, don’t you? Come on, I’ll show you my tits.”

“That’s how this started last time if I remember right, with you offering to show me your tits, hell your ankles were more swollen than they were.”

“Yeah well, I can assure you I don’t have that problem anymore, as you should be able to see with your face practically pressing right into them.”

“What, oh sorry, I’ll roll over, do you want some more space?”

“No you’re okay where you are.”

“I’m just used to being in the center of the bed that’s all.”

“Well, what do you think, have I grown since then?”

“Do you really want me to look ... well I don’t know Julie, they look pretty small to me under that shirt you’ve got on, and if you’re wearing a bra you might have padding so I really can’t ... HOLY FUCK JULIE, PUT THEM AWAY.”

“See, no bra, and just for that I’m sleeping topless like I usually do.”

“JESUS SIS, I can’t believe you just did that. God your nipples are huge, but come on now, enough is enough, put the shirt back on.”

“Well you must like them, I see you can’t take your eyes away ... I’m up here Paul.”

“Oh, sorry.”

“Well, what do you think now smart guy?”

“Honestly, and I hope you don’t hate me for saying this, you’re FUCKING GORGEOUS, much better than last time.”

“Well thank you. Now come on, it’s only fair.”

“What, oh you’re not serious? Oh jeez you are too.”

“Yeah, I am.”

“Oh God, I can’t believe I’m about to do this.”

“That’s right, pull back the sheets, NOW COME ON.”

“Give me a second sis will ya, and can you keep it down, what if you wake up the girls.”

“Oh relax, they can’t hear us right now.”

“The walls aren’t that thick Julie.”

“From what I remember you’re not all that THICK either, now are you going to show me or shall I just roll over and go to ... OH MY, YOU HAVE GROWN HAVEN’T YOU?”

“A little bit, I suppose.”

“A LITTLE BIT, fuck I wish I had something LIKE THAT my first time.”

“Yeah well, I don’t want to hear about that.”

“I suppose you think I’m still a VIRGIN do you, I have two kids you know. And actually, if you think about it, you were almost my first.”

“OH PLEASE, we barely touched them together, I had to hold it against you I was so limp ... now stop laughing.”

“Well it was funny, you trying to CRAM your limp meat into me, we both enjoyed ourselves back then didn’t we?”

“I suppose. Oh now who can’t drag their eyes away ... I’m up here sis.”

“Oh, sorry, it’s just that’s it SO big. Well, fair is fair, do you want to see mine?”

“What, you mean your ... PUSSY?”

“Well that’s what it’s called Paul.”

“You don’t have to if you don’t want, but ... WELL THERE WE GO, Jesus you’re fast aren’t you?”

“I hear that’s what your old girlfriends say about you too.”

“I could respond to that if I wanted, but I’m just so busy looking at your pussy right now that I don’t care to, but the time will come, oh yes, that day will happen. You must shave there do you?”

“Yeah well obviously, you don’t see any hair do you? So what do you think?”

“Nice, BABY SMOOTH. I was expecting stretch marks or something.”

“Now what do you think I am, a WHORE?”

“JESUS SIS, I just meant from the babies.”

“Oh, sorry. I had a Cesarian each time, that’s what this little scar is up here.”

“Really, I can barely see it. Well, not bad sis, not bad at all, that boyfriend of yours must be blind to let go of such a beautiful woman like yourself.”

“Thank you brother, I really appreciate that.”

“Well it’s what I’ve always thought ... really. So, shall we put things away?”

“Umm, I suppose ... unless.”

“Oh, unless what?”

“Come on, JUST ONCE, like we did back then.”

“You mean ... TOUCH THEM TOGETHER?”

“Yeah, just like when we were kids. Oh come on, say you will, I’ve had such a lousy day, I just wanna have a little fun. It’ll make me feel better, please.”

“GOD, I can’t believe I’m actually thinking about it ... OH ALRIGHT, how shall we do this then?”

“Same as last time, we’ll both sit tight together in front of one another and you hold it against me.”

“Except I won’t have to hold it this time.”

“Urr, right.”

“I’ll have to put my arms around you.”

“Good, cause I want you to.”

“Umm, feels nice to be holding someone, it’s been awhile. Your nipples are almost touching me.”

“That’s okay, I don’t mind if they do.”

“COOL. Now how did we put our legs again?”

“Here, I’ll put my right over your left, and you put your right over my left ... there, simple. OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.