Violent Vixen - Cover

Violent Vixen

Copyright© 2003 by Whiff

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A woman finds Karate leads her into a new dimension of sexuality and pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Violence  

"Jesus, he's a fucking dream come true, Vic. How the hell did you find him?"

"You wouldn't believe it, Con." They were getting plates of ice cream ready, while Peter and Debbie chatted in the dining room. The evening had been tense for Vicky, but Peter had seemed his usual relaxed, calm self.

"Suave and sexy at the same time. I think he must be rich, too. All that about Hong Kong and the Chinese takeover. Wow." Connie had dressed in a very sexy way, the old competition with her older sister reasserting itself in her new freedom. Vicky felt surrounded by lovers. She felt confusing tension.

"Jimmy likes it a lot, Peter. He says it settles his mind. And keeps him in shape in the winter."

"There are many layers, Deborah. It is a mental discipline, but becomes more eventually. Centuries ago only religious men were permitted to learn the arts. In today's world, it is becoming something new. I'm really not sure what." Connie put a plate in front of him, carelessly brushing his shoulder with her chest.

"Well, I think it's smelly and weird, Peter. But Vicky sure is good at it."

"So is Peter, Con. He makes me look like an amateur."

He grinned at her. "Victoria. Tch tch." She laughed. At some level, they were still getting to know each other. He had a wry, very subtle sense of humor. He had been egging Connie on gently the whole evening, glancing at Vicky as he did it. It was funny, she felt no jealousy. They had become so certain of the powerful animal attraction between them that flirting was just a game. He did it more than she did, but the several dates they had had since that first evening had always played out the same way.

They would have a normal, pleasant time, then go back to his apartment or the dojo and explore their violent impulses. They played with the vibrator, both using it as they fucked. They pretended angry, furious rape. They had tried bondage, but neither enjoyed it. Often, their first act of the evening would be like that, savage and strange. Then he would do his tender, long lasting stimulation of her, and she found herself wanting both aspects of their bodies' desire.

He enjoyed his wealth, the fawning in restaurants, the easy tickets to whatever they wanted. Debbie and Connie were getting used to her staying with him all night, and she had new clothes at his apartment now. That first time she had come home on Sunday morning, Debbie had revealed her already active sexlife, and Vicky had felt a strange surge of happiness. Better to find out early than endure this ambivalent confusion she felt. Peter kept saying her mind was evolving. She supposed he was right.

This evening was the first meeting with Debbie, and her daughter was as taken as Connie. "Can Jimmy come over after dinner, Mom? He wants to meet a real master."

Vicky felt her life spinning out of control. She and Connie made wild lesbian love often, even as Connie attended counseling with Steven. "He's just bullshitting, Vic. He's afraid of what it'll cost him." Steven had stayed away from the house.

Two nights ago, at three in the morning, she had called him. "Peter, I need you. Now. Please, come get me." They hadn't even made it to the park. She had writhed on top of him in the passenger seat, their heat fogging the windows, her wanton desire fueling his fury. Cumming twice. Scratching his shoulders through his silk shirt. And still he came back, never tiring. Part of her kept thinking he would get disgusted with her rampant appetite.

Her reverie was interrupted by a sharp banging at the door. "Debbie, Debbie." It was Jimmy. When her daughter threw open the door, Jimmy lurched in, his face bloody, his shirt torn. "Bastards. Lock it, babe. They're right behind me." Vicky ran over behind her daughter and saw six big young men running down the street toward them. She helped pull Jimmy inside, but held the door open, looking over her shoulder at Peter.

He had enjoyed the dinner. "Both of us had a hand in it" Victoria had said. Her sister was what she appeared, a soft, sexy beauty. Fun to flirt with. Her daughter was a blonde version of her mother, big tits and trim. Bright eyes that reminded him of Victoria's passion. He felt heat for them both. Ever since meeting his amazon, his mind freely surfaced feelings he had always repressed. He could still maintain his exterior placidness, but his mental life had assumed a freedom totally new to his experience.

And Victoria never disappointed him. They were completely candid now with each other. He knew about her sexual relationship with Constance. He seemed to thrive on the auburn haired vixen's rampaging lust. She relaxed more, let her beauty and gorgeous body show easily, yet maintained that reserve in public. But she was his wanton master in the long nights they spent together. In spite of strange, sometimes vicious acts, they kept getting closer. He could no longer even imagine life without her.

He saw her look of excitement when the kid came stumbling in the house. Another battle. How they both loved this. No thought of trying to find a peaceful resolution. Rising excitement. He rose to join her, stripping off his jacket as she pushed down her tight skirt. The black thong panties he loved, so sensual he had bought her a dozen pairs. So he could rip them off. He felt himself harden as they went out on the lawn to face the guys racing toward them.

They were big, and the need for caution was obvious. A couple of them showed some blood, so Debbie's boyfriend must have landed some blows. They carefully stayed defensive as the strong men attacked, vulnerable to well aimed kicks in their stomachs. After a few minutes they all had lost oxygen, and he and Victoria started in, chopping and inflicting pain. He loved his glimpses of her strained body, bouncing tits under her tee shirt, groin flexing sexily. The fierce pleasure on her face as they landed debilitating kicks and fists.

As though in silent consultation, they stretched the fight out. No quick knockouts. Easy wounding, hurting but not eliminating the ability to keep erect. Reveling in their exertion. Smiling now, enjoying it as always. Hearing the groans of pain. Grinding their victims slowly to bruised, bloody heaps of defeated flesh. Catching each other's eyes occasionally, sharing their excitement.

The now beaten kids staggered away one by one, limping and wailing. Some neighbors had come out to watch. Finally the last crept away, and as he and Victoria touched shoulders watching, lust bloomed with its familiar call. As they turned and went back into the house, Constance was standing there. She must have watched the whole thing, and her eyes had the same wild desire, the rampaging need for gratification. "Debbie's in the kitchen with Jimmy. Please, please, let's all go upstairs."

He looked at Victoria, and saw assent, and eager anticipation. Constance ran ahead of them, pulling the zipper of her dress down frantically. He put his arm around Victoria, feeling her damp flesh so firm to his touch. They were both a little breathless, but he noticed her hips swinging blatantly, her way of showing her want. His prick was stiff as a board.

Vicky was soaring. God it felt great, alive and stimulating, the little nicks stinging pleasantly. And now they could use Connie in their triumph, watch her writhing softness respond along with each other, taste her cream, luxuriate in her admiration and completion. She watched her sister stripping off the thin bra, full round boobs jiggling out on her chest, groaning. Peter was flushed and his pants were tented. She pulled off the tee shirt, watching his eyes widen as her braless globes of succulent titflesh lept into sight.

Her nipples were already hard, tingling even as Connie threw herself to the bed, legs splayed. Vicky fell beside her, rubbing the light brown bush with her open hand, laughing throatly as the wide hips humped to the pressure. Connie hadn't even worn panties tonight. Just as she got two fingers buried deep in the blonde pussy, wiggling to stimulate all the nerves in there, Peter flopped down on the other side, sandwiching the younger sister.

He concentrated on Connie's tits. Vicky could see his hot eyes, a familiar sight when he caressed her own globes. He loved tits. "Con, tickle me, my pussy honey." She felt the response, a hand slipping familiarly under the black thong, inside her already foaming tunnel, knowledgably stimulating her clitty, kneading the g spot. Peter was sucking on the firm pillows of tender flesh writhing to his lips' touch. Vicky lowered her mouth to Connie's, her tongue darting out.

The three wormed slowly together, hot skin seeking contact in this sensuous package, the smell of vaginal cream creating a musky odor that overcame them all. For minutes, they kept writhing, the pressure increasing, and with it the heated tingling of the two women. But in Vicky's keening mind, there was Peter needing release. It had to be fast, as always following their victories.

"Peter, I'll get on top of Con. Fuck both our cunts, darling. Get us both off." His head came up, a look of passionate delight showing. What a woman. Pulling her panties off, she rolled atop her sister, as he scrambled to the bottom of the bed, and on his knees, slammed his stiff prick deep into the blonde. It was as smooth and wet as Vicky's.

Connie squealed with the penetration, gasping out "Oh yes, fuck my tight pussy Peter. Oh what a man, mmmmph." Vicky was rubbing the blonde bush with her own pubic bone, and closed Connie's mouth with a fiery kiss.

Then Vicky felt him sink into her own box, and Connie humped up to bump her love button. She felt his groin make contact with her ass cheeks, and the tickle of his cock combined with her mind's euphoria to bring her up to the wide, sensual plateau of near completion. As he stroked viciously, the two women rubbed their boobs against each other. He changed again, and then again. The two sisters moaned with the alternation and dazzling stimulation.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.