Gina's Bridal Unveil - Cover

Gina's Bridal Unveil

Copyright© 2003 by Audio-visual

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Husband's best friend, former roommate, and the best man at the wedding provides the party entertainment with new bride on her wedding night, then takes her home to share her with his new black roommate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

"Thank you Don. I'm really looking forward to seeing them." Her eyes held his gaze as she spoke and there was clearly invitation in them.

"Gina, I'm sure you remember Allen and Peggy. Peggy just thanked me for letting my bride provide the entertainment."

"Oohh Peggy, thank you, but Dick is the one you should thank. He made me ask Kirk for permission. Then he made me do it when I was afraid. He made me come so many times. I've never had as much fun at anything in my whole life. I'll never forget your party."

"You're very beautiful... and, uh, what you did with Dick... it was, uh, um, great." Allen was a successful, smart man, but he couldn't seem to get his thoughts in order when he talked to Gina or me. Peggy nodded in agreement with her husband.

"Thank you Allen. Thanks for letting Dick fuck me at your party. Did you enjoy watching us?" Gina, as usual, watched his eyes watch her as she spread her legs further. Allen and Peggy were both apparently tongue-tied, although they both managed an affirmative nod. Despite every other eye in the room focused 100% on her cunt, Gina only watched Allen's eyes.

"Mmmm, I love your eyes on my cunt... you like looking at my shaved cunt, don't you Allen?" He gulped and nodded yes. She glanced down at his erection and smiled at him. My bride was teasing Allen right in front of his wife.

Gina looked thoughtfully at Peggy. "Peggy, would you let your husband dance with me?" The exact words weren't spoken, but we all knew what she was really asking: "Peggy, would you let your husband feel me up?" Gina ran both her hands up and down Allen's arm while looking at Peggy. I couldn't believe it when she pulled his arm toward her so his hand touched her cunt.

Peggy smiled and nodded. "One dance, then I'll have to ask everybody to leave. I have plans for him." She put her own hand on top of Allen's and pushed it hard against Gina's wet cunt. She moved her hand up and down on top of his until his hand mimicked hers. I watched his fuck finger slip through Gina's wet labia, and just as Allen's finger disappeared into my bride, Peggy removed her hand. I saw her rubbing her fingers together to feel the slippery wetness of Gina's cunt. She looked at Allen. "One dance, then clear them out fast Tiger. I'll be waiting upstairs." She emphasized the one.

As Peggy walked up the stairs, Allen escorted Gina to the dance area. None of us followed - I'm sure Gina would have loved more eyes, but if Allen wanted us to watch he could have danced in the family room for one dance.

"I think I'll leave. You will make sure Gina gets home in time tomorrow, won't you Dick? Our flight is at eight."

"You know I will. I'm taking you to the airport." Dick was as reliable as sunrise so I knew there wasn't a problem. "I need to come with you to your car though. Gina wants her purse."

I knew he wanted to talk, but this wasn't the time to settle anything. Gina needed to be there to hear it. We were about halfway to the car when I realized I still held her wedding gown and her bridal veil. I smiled at Dick, "Do you want to take this back up with you?" I lifted her dress.

"No. You know she loves being naked." He looked at me for a second before he spoke. "Kirk, Gina's a wonderful girl."

"I know."

"I made a promise to her tonight. Did you hear it?"

"Of course. We need to discuss it, but not now."

"I think I need to bow out then. It's already gone too far."

"You can't do that Dick. She loves you. You know that."

"My problem is that I feel the same way toward her."

"I know. We can both love her. You can't leave - it will devastate her - and I'm not going to leave. Can you share her with me?"

"I'm not sure."

"Can you share her with somebody else?"

"What do you mean?"

"Could you watch while somebody else fucked her?"

"I don't know."

"You'd better be able to. She needs more than one man. You know that don't you?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I guess I do."

"Why don't you let Don fuck her tonight? He photographed everything and I owe him. She sometimes fantasizes about Don. You know the rumors about big black cocks - she wonders about Don's. You saw the way she tried to kiss him in there. Did you know a black man has never fucked her? Take her home and let Don fuck her."

"Doesn't she have a say? Shouldn't we ask her first?"

"No. It's her wedding night. Let's make it even more memorable. She loves letting me decide. She'll let anybody fuck her if we tell her to. Tell her you've decided to let Don fuck her. She'll love you even more."

"I'll see. I want to fuck her again."

"Maybe you can get Don to film it. Both Gina and I would love having more wedding night photographs."

"Yeah. I'm sure Don will do that."

"And Dick, if you decide to let him, will you call me when he's about to fuck her? You know I love it."

"Sure."

"And take more photos?"

He laughed. "Sure."

I gave him Gina's purse, then watched him head back toward Allen's house before I got in my crudely hand decorated jeep. The few people on the road looked strangely at me - I was alone at 3:00 AM driving a vehicle that said 'just married' all over it. As I drove home, I replayed the night in my mind. I looked at my bride's seat in the jeep to see her wedding gown and her bridal veil covered with Dick's come. The more I remembered, the harder my cock got, and when I pictured Dick's first hard thrust into my beautiful bride's cunt, I exploded in my pants. It was relief in two ways: first and foremost, because of the powerfully intense pleasure, so strong I pulled over while the excruciatingly sharp contractions engulfed me; but second, because I hadn't come in my pants at the party. It had been sweet torture to teeter on the edge of orgasm for so long, and I'm amazed I suppressed my natural urge to come until I got to the jeep. Although there was nobody to share my orgasm with, I felt as though I was sharing it with Gina. She was the one whose exposure and passion placed me so close to it for such a long time.

I was home, cleaned up, but still wired at 4:40 AM when the phone rang.

"Hi husband. Your new bride is at Dick and Don's apartment... we're all naked." My cock began a meteoric rise to complete hardness. My fantasy picture began to form.

"It sounds like you're in a well."

"That's the speakerphone. We can all talk while our hands are free." Ahh. A major advantage of speakerphones.

"Where did that come from? Hi Don. Hi Dick." They responded in unison. This was the foremost advantage. Everybody could hear everybody.

"After last time, when you could only hear Gina, I thought you would like it." No wonder I liked him so much. He really was a thoughtful man.

"Thanks Dick. Gina, where are you?" I wanted to get a picture in my mind.

"I'm sitting on the couch with Don."

"The same couch Dick fucked you on?" I wanted to complete my image. Don brought his own couch when he moved in. Their apartment, the one Dick and I shared for three years, was only three floors up from where I sat. I could have easily gone up to watch, but I loved hearing rather than seeing Gina's first engagement adultery. She was about to have extramarital sex with her second man in the first twenty-four hours after our wedding.

"Ooohhh god yes. Dick fucked me on it again tonight... I love this couch honey."

"I do too Gina. I'll never look at it without thinking of Dick fucking you on it."

"I'm right there with you Kirk. I always think of fucking your new wife whenever I sit on it."

"I'll bet you sit on it a lot."

"I never sit anywhere else." I laughed and I could hear Don's trademark chuckle.

"So are you just sitting naked on their couch watching TV Gina?" She laughed along with Don this time.

"Not exactly honey. My hands are wrapped around Don's cock... sort of anyway. They don't reach all the way around."

"So the stories are true?"

"Well, it's longer than Dick's and fatter than yours... and so black... honey your wife loves being naked with Don's cock." Interesting. Naked with his cock.

"Don, how do you feel about my bride being naked with your cock? How does the rest of your body feel? Ignored?" His laugh radiated warmth.

"The rest of my body is more than willing to let my cock monopolize her attention, thank you." Gina giggled and Dick and I laughed out loud.

"His hands aren't wandering are they Gina?"

"No honey. They're staying right where they're supposed to be."

"And where is that my beautiful bride?"

"Oohhh god Don keep doing that... pinch my nipple... ooohh that's it finger fuck me." My mental image was rounding into shape nicely.

"So you like where his hands are?"

"Mmmm honey... his finger is as long as some cocks I've had... ooohhh god Don that feels so good."

"What's Dick doing?"

"He's taking pictures... honey don't worry... I told him you wanted my wedding rings... ooohhh god Don... in the pictures if I'm touching their cocks." Image complete. Cock throbbing.

"Did you tell him... uuunnngg damn this is great... about making it obvious they weren't married."

"Ooohh that feels good... yes I told Don earlier tonight when he took pictures of Dick fucking me... god it was soooo hot."

"So we'll have pictures of both times Dick fucked you on your wedding night."

"God yes... but honey... we're missing one... he fucked me in the shower too."

"Uuunngg... I wondered. What happened when Allen danced with you?"

"Ooohhh honey it was so hot... oohh yes Don just like that... he touched me everywhere."

"I saw Peggy push his finger inside your cunt even before you went to dance. Did you like his fingers in your cunt?"

"Ooohhh god... I love the word cunt... he's good... ooohhh Don your fingers are so long... he kisses great and he almost made me come in one dance... I unzipped his pants and danced holding his cock."

"You didn't ruin it for his wife, did you?"

"No... he didn't come and neither did I... we were both close when he stopped."

"So he did dance only one dance with you?"

"God I almost begged him to finish me... he said he needed to go upstairs to fuck Peggy so we stopped."

"I took over." I could tell Don's deep bass voice a mile away.

"I thought you might, Don. Did you enjoy dancing with my naked bride?"

"Very much. Dick wasn't back and I'm a chivalrous man." His deep chuckle made me smile. "She's already come on my finger once tonight."

"Ooohhh I liked being naked with them... I came so hard when Don fingered my cunt... oohh god... just like he's doing right now... I was playing with his huge cock when I came."

"So how is it playing with my brand new wife for the second time, Don?"

"Second time? We've been doing it every morning after you go to work."

I laughed. "Funny how you're always at work when I get there." Don is my manager and he works more hours than anybody.

"Yeah. Funny. He's my twin." I laughed again. "I bet you'll like these pictures Dick's taking."

"I'm taking care of you Kirk. You were my roommate for a long time."

I laughed. "Thanks. I appreciate it. But I think you're being fairly well taken care of by your ex-roommate's new bride."

"His current roommate is taking care... ooohh god just like that... uh-huh... Don's taking care of me right now honey."

"Uunngg damn, I think we need an army to do it, Gina. Dick, Don and I will sacrifice ourselves first. Dick, are you still taking photos?"

"Yep. It's real hot right now."

"Honey, Dick said he was going to show everybody the photos... everybody will see two single guys fucking your bride... I need to make sure... you told me nobody else could fuck me tonight except Dick, but Dick said Don could fuck me."

"Do you still have the ankle bracelet on?"

"Yes. It's locked on. I had to rip my thigh highs to get them off so I could take a shower."

"Your cunt belongs to him when you have it on. I guess he decided to loan your cunt to Don. If Dick says Don can fuck you, Don can fuck you." She didn't need to know Dick and I discussed it earlier.

"Ummm... ooohhh thanks... Don will be the second cock on my wedding night... god I'm a slut. I just got married and my husband hasn't even fucked me yet. Single guys are fucking me on my wedding night... oohhh Don your cock is so huge... oohh faster... ooohhh that's it... rub my clit faster... finger me hard."

"How big is it Don?" She was clearly fixated on its size, so I asked for her.

"Nobody ever asked man... hell, I guess maybe four or five inches." It took me a few seconds to catch on. My laugh was more of a blast.

"Not your finger, asshole. Your cock." Gina and Dick both laughed too.

"Ohhh." His warm chuckle again. "It's over ten inches man. Your young bride is going to get more than ten inches up her sloppy cunt."

"Ooohhh honey... it's beautiful... so long and so thick... so black... but I don't think it will fit... it's even fatter than yours and I can barely get yours in... oohhh Don... ooohhh that feels so good... honey are you touching yourself?" I guess she was trying to form her own mental picture.

"I'm trying to hold back. My cock is... uunngg god it's twitching... if I touch it I'll come. I already did that once tonight in the jeep." I didn't want to come until Don was inside her.

"In the jeep?" She giggled. "Oohh you're my big old bear of a hair-trigger man. Were you still in your pants?"

"Yeah... uunngg damn... don't laugh. I was lucky to make it that far. I thought I was going to lose it in my pants at least twenty times while Dick was fucking you."

"Hold off honey... I love your cock throbbing like that... don't come yet." It was such exquisite torture. I loved it exactly as it was too, but I knew any little thing could set it off.

"Dick, my bride's best man, can you... uunnngg shit... take those pictures now?"

"Yes, we'll do it now. Do you want me to tell you what I'm photographing?" I knew he would be good at it, but I wanted Gina to tell me.

"No. Unless Gina has her mouth full, I would rather have her tell me." I was so much in love with her sex talk.

I heard Dick giving directions. "Don, you sit back on the couch. OK, now Gina you sit on him and kind of lay back on him so I can see everything. Good. Gina, you tell Kirk what's happening now." I already created an image, but when I can match her audio input with my image, it multiplies my arousal.

"Honey I'm laying... god I'm exposed... I'm on Don. He's sitting on my favorite fuck couch and I'm laying back on him... my legs are sooo spread... honey he's pinching my nipples." Gina was so much better at this than Dick would have been.

"It sounds like how Dick fucked you on our couch."

"Exactly... oohh Don that sends tingles right to my cunt... I loved your eyes on us honey."

"I could watch you fuck forever Gina... uunngg damn that was so hot... I've never seen you look so beautiful. Until this evening, that is."

"Okay. Enough already. That's too mushy for married people. Gina put your hands next to Don's while he feels your tits. I need to see all 20 fingers in this picture." Dick was directing exactly what I requested.

"Ooohh this is soo horny... ooohh Don that feels so good... pinch my nipples... harder... oohh that's it... honey he doesn't have any rings and it's only my wedding rings."

"All hands by your cunt now. Don't cover it up but I want all your fingers in the picture again." Damn the speakerphone was a great idea. Dick was obviously speaking for my benefit.

"Mmmm feel my twat... ooohhh rub my clit... god that feels soo good Don."

"Don't put your fingers in yet Don." I knew there was no way I could really hear the shutter, but I could almost swear I did.

"Ooohhhh god... this is so hot... oohhh honey... Don's finger fucking me again... oohhh honey... ooohh god." I knew that sequence of sighs - she was poised at the brink of orgasm.

"Hold your ring finger up for the camera. Pretend like you are showing your wedding rings to a friend for the first time." Hot, hot, hot. She was holding up her wedding rings while she was being finger fucked. Dick was a superb movie director - look out Spielberg.

"Oohh... that's so sexy... god I'm wet... so close... ooohh god... look at that cock... look how far it sticks up between my legs." It must have just popped up and I knew it must have been resting against her cunt.

"Stroke it Gina. I want to make sure all your fingers are in the picture and your ring finger is on his cock. Yes, that's beautiful. Pull it against your hot cunt and squeeze. Great, your hand is so light in comparison to Don's black cock." Dick and Gina were a great team. It was almost like I was there watching it.

"Ooohh... what a great cock... honey my ring finger is in the picture while I stroke him... it's so fat against my cunt... it's like I'm jacking off my own cock... it sticks up so far."

"Hey Kirk, I think they are both ready. Don, are you ready to fuck Kirk's bride now?"

"Oh Man, you know it."

"Don, we don't know if your huge cock will fit inside her cunt. Take it easy. Don't hurt my beautiful bride. Talk to me Gina." Nobody was sure it would fit. We all knew she'd never tried one that big.

"I'm so ready... ooohhh honey... Don's going to really fuck me isn't he?"

"Uuunnngg yes... and you're going to talk to us while he fucks you. Right?"

"Oohhh god... yes... ooohhh Kirk, Don's rubbing the head of his cock on my clit... I'm so wet. I had to move so far up that my ass is on his belly button. Oohh he's starting it in... I don't think it will fit... Don it's too big... don't push my hips down like that... oohh honey he'll never get it in... god it's sooo big... oohh Don... it hurts... you are stretching my cunt too much... noooo god nooo stop... ooohh stop... that hurts... it won't go any further."

"Don, stop. Let her give you a blow job." I planned on fucking my bride's cunt for the rest of my life and I didn't want it damaged.

"She'll be just fine, man. She just has to get used to it. I'll go slow."

"No she won't. Don't make me come up there."

"She'll be fine. Tell your husband Gina."

"Don't move for a while then Don... let me get used to you... it's so huge... let me take it on my own."

"How much of his cock is inside you Gina?"

"Oohhh honey it's barely inside... just the head. I don't think I'll ever fit that monster in me." Nobody spoke for quite a while, but we all heard her groans and grunts and they sounded like pain noises to me. I almost went upstairs to stop it. She didn't say anything, so I waited to see if her cunt would stretch.

"Ooohhh god... short strokes... oohh... I can feel it going a little deeper... I'm pushing down on it honey... I've never been so stretched."

"It will be good. You'll see. Just stay with it for a little longer and it will feel great." I let Don talk and move gently, hoping he could stretch her past the pain into a new pleasure zone.

"Oooohhh stop Don... oohh that was too deep... don't fuck up into me... uunngg god it hurt."

"Don, stop. Let her blow you. She'll suck out your insides. Don't hurt her."

"She'll be fine, man. I'm hardly moving - it just takes a while to stretch."

"Ooohh honey... I'm ok... he's just so big... ooohh Don... god I'm full."

"Don, if you hurt her you'll regret it. Back off."

"I'm not going to hurt her Kirk. Let her decide."

"Gina do you want Don to stop?"

"No honey... it's starting to feel good... ooohhh that's it Don... just stay as still as you can... we'll go slow and easy for awhile... I'll take what I can."

I kept my mouth shut. It sounded like she wasn't going to be hurt.

"Oohhh you're in further than anybody has ever been... I'm so stretched... god it feels good... now fuck me Don." I listened to the sounds of Don stroking slowly into my wife's cunt. My cock was back to throbbing hardness.

"Ooohh yes... are you all the way in?... oohhh god... you are... your big black cock is all the way inside my cunt... look at it... I can't believe how big it is... all the way inside me... oohh Don I love how you fuck me... oohhh yes... fuck me... fuck me good Don."

I didn't want to destroy the mood, but I wanted photos. "Don't forget the rings and the fingers while Don's fucking you Gina."

"I'm still snapping, Kirk. But let's see all twenty fingers on your tummy Gina." There was a short pause before Dick started giving instructions again. "Good. Now Don, you feel her tits - she likes them squeezed hard when she's close like this. And Gina, rub your cunt with your right hand and touch his cock with your left hand while Don fucks you."

"Oohh Dick look at his cock... nobody has ever been so far up my cunt... aahhh yesss... uumm can you see my rings touching his cock?"

"Yes, I've got them. You're beautiful Gina. Don's black cock looks great inside your pussy. I can see him make your abdomen bulge each time he fucks into you."

"Mmmm... I can see it too... you could tell he was fucking me even if you couldn't see his cock." She paused for a few seconds. "I can feel it with my fingers too... god it feels like a piece of steel moving under my skin."

"Are you glad I let Don fuck you Gina? Does it feel good?"

"Ooohh Dick... yes... thanks for letting Don fuck me... god it feels good... fuck my cunt... fuck it hard Don."

I heard the grunts and moans as they both clearly approached orgasm. Finally Gina came for at least the seventh time of the night. "Oohhh god... ooohhh yes... oohhh I'm coming... ooohh god."

I listened to my wife start what I knew was another extreme orgasm, then I heard Don.

"Uuunngg... uunngghh... here it comes... uuunnngg."

Don's very large, very black cock was at that instant squirting powerful jets of sperm-loaded semen deep inside my bride's beautiful, tight young cunt. The thought of her coming on my boss' huge spewing black cock flipped my switch.

"I'm coming too Gina... uunnngg shit I love to come with you." I decided that simultaneous orgasms with my bride add to my pleasure, even when I'm not the man fucking her.

"That's it... oohhh god come with me... oohhh god I love getting fucked."

I wasn't sure if the last comment was directed toward me or toward Don. I guess it could have been for both of us. Gina's pleasure was transmitted in the sounds she made, as always, and her orgasm was protracted. Nobody spoke for at least a minute as we listened to Gina's rhapsodic moans. It was the only time that I wished I had gone upstairs to watch. I waited until I thought she was finished.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.