Gina's Bridal Unveil
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2003 by Audio-visual

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Husband's best friend, former roommate, and the best man at the wedding provides the party entertainment with new bride on her wedding night, then takes her home to share her with his new black roommate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

The circle of people around her almost imperceptibly shrunk, and she was no more than five feet from many of them. I pushed Don between two men, and he figured I wanted another picture. She looked him in the eye as he aimed the camera, and she stopped to thrust her naked tits at him. When the flash discharged, her eyes were as alive as I had ever seen them. She searched for the eyes of her admirers, and I smiled at her when she looked at me. Her eyes flashed as she smiled back and puckered a kiss my way, then turned back to Dick as the song ended.

I looked around and noticed the wall switch that I thought would turn on the recessed ceiling lights. I backed up to it and realized she would have to pass through several guys to reach me when she brought her gown to me. Who'll Stop the Rain's slow beat softly filled the room and again Dick pulled her to him to "dance" against him topless. He danced with his right hand squeezing her ass. Gentle maneuvering turned her slightly sideways so we could see him caressing her nipples and squeezing her naked tits. We could dimly see her entire naked torso from shoulder to waist. She kept both hands around his neck and let him do whatever he wanted with her body.

The camera flashed twice, and I knew it would even further stimulate her nasty imagination. Dick's hands, Don's camera, and an intent audience had her soaring. Her breathing was labored and punctuated by frequent submissive sighs and moans, and her nipples were so sensitive she reflexively jerked and whimpered with pleasure when Dick hit exactly the right spot.

His mouth was either at her ear whispering or at her mouth kissing passionately for the entire song. She watched the eyes of her voyeuristic audience watch her as he gradually turned her so we all saw what he was doing to her. Even the women were entranced. We all knew we were witnessing a public seduction with everything: romance, beauty, exhibitionism, lust, and an ensnaring twist - a newlywed bride, with her husband in the audience, was going to commit public adultery with the best man on their wedding night. I saw whispering as the message was passed around the room, and many glances came my way, especially from those people I didn't know.

Since I'd already witnessed the passion, the pleasure, the intensity, and the love when my best friend fucked my fiancée, I knew everybody was going to witness a memorable event. My constant throbbing placed me in permanent danger of spontaneous eruption.

Like a Bridge over Troubled Water brought further escalation. Dick moved his mouth from Gina's ear to her neck to her tits. He separated from her to bend over to put his lips on her tits, so her entire upper body became visible to everybody all the time. We watched him lick, suck, kiss, squeeze, nibble, bite, and diddle with his tongue on one tit while his fingers played a similar tune on the other one. Her head fell back and her eyes closed. The pleasure was obvious from her body's response, but also from her moans and her facial expressions. We watched her immerse her feeling into her tits.

Even Don must have been entranced, because the flash didn't go off. Finally, Dick stood and again locked eyes with my bride as he slid the gown off. Her eyes never left his as he slipped it down her legs. She let him remove it, but as she stepped out of it and he stood up she took her wedding dress from him. She leaned in to whisper in his ear and he looked to find me, then smiled at her.

Gina turned with her dress held carefully in her arms. She started toward me but the circle was so tight she could barely move. Don said, 'Let her through, guys', but they only separated enough for her to squeeze through by dragging her tits across the chest of a fortunate onlooker. She held her dress away from her body and walked toward me slowly, oozing sex with every step. She strutted in her thigh highs and high heels, and I knew the swing in her ass was exaggerated for effect. It sure worked for me, and she even caught the slow beat of Paul Simon's music as she walked. Her firm tits jiggled from the jar of each step and they gently swung back and forth sideways from her sensuous sway.

The idea that my new bride was naked in a packed room, all of them fully clothed and some of them my best friends, again nearly sent me over the edge. As she approached, her sweet aroma made it even more difficult to maintain control of my throbbing cock. When she got to me she handed me her dress, then got up on her toes to whisper in my ear.

"Thanks honey. I love this."

I openly probed with my finger along her slippery cunt, then pushed it inside. She whimpered and spread her legs as I gently fingered her. I flipped the wall switch with the hand holding her dress. The room was flooded with light, and I knew it would take a while for eyes to dilate. I kissed her while I temporarily continued to finger fuck her. Her response let me know she was more than willing to have her first orgasm of the night while riding my fingers. She was again on the verge when I removed my hand, and her agony came out as a groan. I kissed her passionately while I tweaked her nipples and let her ride my thigh with her steaming quim. Finally, I took her shoulders in my hands and held her loving gaze. She looked so beautiful still in her bridal veil.

"Enjoy yourself, my beautiful bride." She was not only naked, she was now fully illuminated as I turned her and pushed her gently toward Dick.

I caught his eye. "Take her to the moon, Dick."

He nodded at me, then turned his eyes on my gorgeous wife. She walked back with an even more pronounced and sensuous strut. As I watched from behind her, I could see the wetness around her cunt that was providing the savory aroma and I could feel the wetness on my own thigh before I saw the huge wet spot on my pants she'd left from rubbing on it.

I saw Don raise his camera and shoot without the flash, and I gave him a quick "thumbs up". When she approached Dick, it was an even tighter squeeze to get back inside the circle, and several hands roamed freely as she slipped through and back into Dick's arms. I followed her and was surprised when the circle opened and they made room for me in the front row surrounding Dick and Gina.

Every eye in the room was on her body, and all the signs of female arousal were clear to everyone. She was breathing at an elevated rate and a light sheen of sweat covered her body, as if she'd been exercising. Her entire body was flushed and reddened, and her areolae and nipples were swollen and stiff. Her aroma wafted pheromones to horny males and her cunt was flooded with the liquid exuding the scent of a female in heat. I knew she loved letting everybody see her as a fully sexual person; and the complete baring of her soul, down to its most primal state, was one of the reasons I loved her so much.

Dick kissed her passionately for a few seconds, then somewhat surprisingly started dancing again. Her arms were around his neck and his hands again found her ass. I'd seen this before, several times, and I'd even seen it when she was naked next to his car, but this was the best. I was very close, the lighting was great, and I knew it wasn't the end of the night. I swear I was within a nanotouch of orgasm at least 20 times before they were finished, and this was one of those times. She spread her legs a couple of feet and rotated her hips so she could dance with her cunt pressing against his pants-covered erect cock. She pressed hard as she moved up and down against it, her clit rubbing against the comparatively rough fabric of his pants. His hands on her ass assisted by pulling her cunt tight against him. Her sighs and whimpers were easily audible above the music to every person in the room, and I was obviously familiar enough with her sounds to know she was within an eyelash of her first orgasm when Dick pulled back. Again. The frustration in her wail tore at my heart.

I looked at Dick's khaki pants and they were even more soaked than mine were. The contrast between wet and dry was a sharp dark versus light line. The spot on his pants covered the entire zipper from top to bottom and at least two inches to each side of it. His bulge was clear and the wet spot seemed to magnify its length.

His lips constantly moved, talking to her, whispering to her while he dry fucked her. Dry fucked? I smiled to myself at the misnomer as I looked at the wet spot on his pants and felt the wet spot on my own. I could hear the sound of his whispers but the only words I could decipher were 'cunt', 'twat', 'cock' and 'fuck', which were clear to everybody. Due to the now well-lit room we could all see every inch of her beautiful body, and Don's camera was snapping at the rate of a couple of pictures per song. I thought, "I hope he doesn't run out of film."

Dick grabbed her arms and gently spun her so he was dancing against her back. He placed his leg between hers from the back and forced her to move her feet at least two feet apart. Quivering and rubbery legs barely supported her body, which was flushed to an aroused pink with a glorious sheen of sweat. The blush on her swollen areolae matched her rigid nipples, and her firm tits heaved from her heavy breathing. And her pussy - my god it was magnetic. Her mons and vulva were so puffed up they appeared spongy, her labia were open like petals glistened with dew, and her clitoris was visibly erect and almost red from the blood flow inside it. We could see her pussy juice in and around every part of her perfect cunt, and it flowed so freely down her thighs I was sure everybody could smell it. I know I could, and her smell kept another of my senses alert to her arousal; and as nature dictates, her arousal activated my own. God, I was hard.

Dick kept whispering the entire time as he moved his hands fleetingly over her tits to her cunt and back. She again raised her hands above her head so her entire body was exposed to all, and he gradually spun them while he maintained his position behind. There hadn't been a sound in the room, with the exception of the muted music and Gina's aroused moans, for a long time. The audience was hypnotized by a performance all of them knew but that few, if any, had ever seen in such a public place.

Dick's fingers worked their magic on Gina's body. He was not monotone in his touch, and he varied the pressure, location, duration, speed, angle, depth, and number of fingers based on her response. He moved his fingers directly from her cunt to her mouth at least twice, and her passionate moan revealed that she loved the taste of her own pussy juice as much as I do. Her lips and tongue sucked her juices while she bobbed her head along his fingers. I was sure nobody could miss the symbolism as his fingers sawed into her cunt with one hand and into her mouth with the other.

Dick also used his hands to pull Gina tight against his cock. Sometimes he would stop manipulating her cunt for a few seconds to pull her abdomen with his hand so his cock was pressed tightly in the crack of her ass. Other times, he would slightly push on her back so she would bend forward, then use both his hands on her hip bones. His clothes were the only preventive to a classic standing dog fuck as he symbolically rocked her back and forth against his cock.

When he lifted Gina's left leg so she balanced on one high heel, he held her elevated calf near her ear. God, Gina is limber. Her gymnastics and cheerleading experience enabled Dick to raise her leg so high that her cunt was exposed in a vertical full-split position, and he turned her like she was a statue on display. Her shoe on the floor didn't move except to act as the center of rotation. Her cunt couldn't have been as exposed in any other position, and Gina's eyes reflected her extreme arousal to any man who looked into them. She glanced from the eyes of one man to another, but they were almost all focused intently on her cunt, exactly as she desired.

His right hand continued to stimulate her while his left hand held up her leg and played with her anklet, the ornament decrying his temporary ownership of my wife. I watched him gently stroke the etched letters as if he was reading his name in Braille.

Somehow, through all his extremely effective and highly visible manipulations, he kept time to the music, regardless of tempo. His feet didn't move much distance, but when they did it was to the beat. His arm and finger motions were also rhythmic, and I remember thinking to myself that she wasn't his dance partner as much as his musical instrument. Especially during this time as he held one leg elevated, it was like he was strumming, bowing, stroking his bass fiddle, and his coordinated rhythm was particularly obvious. Through it all, he kept a slow but steady rotation so all of us would be able to see what he was doing to her from every angle. After two full rotations with her left leg held high, Dick lowered my bride's left foot back to the ground. Her legs trembled from the prolonged stretch he'd forced on them, but also from the overwhelming excitement the blatant exposure brought her.

While his hands and feet moved, so did his lips. I heard the unintelligible sounds of his whispers, and I knew his words were as arousing to her as his hands. Dick spoke the four letter words clearly so everybody in the room knew he was whispering about sex. Because Gina loved his sex talk and I loved to hear about what they had done together, I knew what he was saying. Dick was telling her what he was doing, why she would like it, how many hard cocks he could see, how beautiful she was, what a slut she was, how wet her cunt was, who was watching him finger fuck her cunt, how hard his cock was, how my eyes disclosed how much I loved watching them, and a hundred other things. Dick is a master at verbal foreplay and my wife surrendered totally to his mastery. He used his lips in the short pauses between whispers to nibble her earlobes and caress her beautiful neck.

As he whispered, we could gradually hear Gina's vocalization transform from unintelligible moans and whimpers to the words she always spoke when I fucked her. At first it was 'Oh god' and 'Mmmm Dick' and 'I love it', but Dick must have told her to verbalize what he was doing to her. The pauses between phrases increased in direct proportion to her arousal but there were always soft whimpers, sighs, and moans between her words.

"Ooohhhh god Dick... uh-huh... oooohh yes... mmmm... I love this... ooohhh... uh-huh... it feels so good."

I heard him whisper again.

"Ooohh yes... your finger... mmmm... it's in my... aahh... oohh god... yesss... it's in my pussy."

He whispered again.

"Ooohh god... uh-huh... I love your finger in my... aahhh... my cunt... mmmm they're all watching you finger... mmmm... my cunt... ooohhh god... uh-huh... I love it." The first time she said cunt it was very breathy, almost a loud whisper, but the second time was with throaty emphasis. She wanted her cunt to be the center of the universe for every person present.

Gina and Dick caught the eyes of people they knew or had just met and let them into their private world of arousal, a world we all knew in varying degrees. Those of us watching were pulled in, and the performers and audience became one. We were witness to their pleasure, but we were also participants in a way. Whispers induced Gina to smile at a specific man while Dick touched and squeezed and prodded so her target man could see everything. The personalized intentional exposure drew each man further into their performance; and when her eyes glazed but remained on those of an obviously aroused man as she confessed her pleasure, the lust was palpably intense from him as well.

"Ooohhh god... mmmm... ooohh yes... I'm almost there... uh-huh... finger fuck me... aahhh... finger my cunt... oooohhh faster... I love this... ooohh I'm coming... ooohhh god yes... uh-huh... ooohhh god yes... aaahhh yessss... yesssss."

Dick held her body as she convulsed through her first orgasm of the night, the one she'd been so close to so many times in the last four hours. It was so extreme that I almost went with her, and I'm sure every voyeuristic eye was jealous of the intensity of the pleasure wracking her body. Her "oooohhhh's" and "yessss's" continued to pour loudly from her mouth for at least a minute, and even in the most intense portion of her orgasm she continued to gaze into the eyes of the nearest man. Exhibiting her raw sexuality to horny men clearly excited her. Dick gently caressed her and he continued to whisper while she came.

After the twitching and rhythmic convulsions finally subsided, she turned to passionately kiss and hug his neck. When her exuberance waned, he whispered and stepped back. She went to work on his shirt buttons with vigor, then stripped it off. There was no deceleration as she dropped to her knees to take off his shoes, socks, pants and finally underwear. I heard gasps of pleasure from at least two of the watching women when Dick's cock finally bounced free, and I'll have to admit it is impressive. Most men would trade for his cock in a second. It is long (over 8"), fat (7" circumference), gets rock-hard quickly and easily, stays hard, lasts a long time, cums powerfully with heavy loads, and can repeat three or four times a night. I looked at the eyes of several women near me and they were entranced. Its slight upward curve made about a forty-five degree angle from his flat abs and it was slightly bouncing to match his pulse. A drop of pre-cum glistened on the tip.

There were now two fully aroused naked people in the room - my two favorite people in the world - and I couldn't imagine how anybody watching would not also be fully aroused. Perhaps the only difference between Dick, Gina and the rest of us was just the clothing. I know I couldn't have been any closer to an orgasm than I was. I caught Dick's eye and he grinned, knowing how much I was enjoying watching my best friend with my bride. I grinned back, knowing how much he was enjoying performing with my new wife. Both possessed a strong exhibitionistic streak, and this was exhibitionism stripped to its core.

Gina, already on her knees, stroked his cock with her left hand, the one with her wedding rings, as she repeatedly licked along and around his thick shaft from the tight scrotum to the purple head. His pre-cum continued to glisten until we all watched Gina use her tongue to lick it off. She worshipped his cock with her mouth, and we could all see the indentation in her cheeks as she sucked. She descended further with each bob, and it wasn't until her nose was planted in his pubic hair that she looked for me. His cock was down her throat, well past her gag mechanism, so she couldn't turn her head when her eyes began searching for mine. Her lips were near the helmet before she finally located my eyes with hers. I stood within four or five feet of them, and she relocated my eyes at the top end of each oscillatory cycle. She pulled with her hands on his ass to force his long cock down her throat until it vanished on each inward stroke, then nibbled and sucked with force on each outward stroke. The imposing length she swallowed each time was stunning, and Dick's thrusting pelvis and audible gasps quickly indicated impending orgasm.

My negative headshake was unmistakable when she questioned with her eyes. She understood that I wanted to watch Dick fuck her, so she slowly withdrew from his cock and stood. As she rose our eyes remained locked. She looked down and I didn't miss the symbolism when she used the ridge of her wedding band to softly rub the ridge on the head of his pulsating cock. There were at least fifteen seconds when her rings and his cock were the only things touching, and both Dick and Gina were focused on that contact. I wondered how many other people grasped the meaning. Don must have because he took a photo.

Dick finally removed her hand and they began to dance again. This time, there was a huge difference. His erection, always before flattened against his abdomen for Gina to grind on, was between her legs. It bent upward when he stood, so when it slipped between her legs it exerted a spring force trying to lift her. When she stood straight up in her high heels and he stood straight up barefoot, as they were now, his cock made contact all the way from the crack of her ass to her pubic bone. The purple head stuck out a couple of inches past her ass, but between the new drop of reflective pre-cum at the tip and the pubic hair flattened against her fleshy mons at the base, his throbbing cock contacted her asshole, her spread vaginal lips, and her clitoris.

She varied the contact now, and Dick was the passive recipient of her caresses. She closed her legs to squeeze his cock, she slid back and forth along it, and she varied the angle, the pressure, the duration, and the speed, just as Dick varied them with her. The major difference was that Dick had been using his hands to caress Gina's cunt, so his pleasure was secondary to hers, whereas Gina was using her cunt to caress Dick's cock. The caressing cunt was getting as much pleasure as the cock being caressed.

Almost suddenly Dick pulled back and turned Gina so she faced away from him. He needed to push his cock down to start it between her legs before he thrust forward. I thought he was going to fuck her right then, but his cock never entered her fuck channel. It emerged from between her legs, almost as if she had grown her own cock. She spread her legs, and the butterfly lips of her cunt surrounded his cock as he gently rocked back and forth. The pronounced ridge around the helmet stroked her clit with each rhythmic stab and his cock glistened with the combination of his pre-cum and her slippery pussy juice. I looked into her eyes and saw the bliss as she watched me.

She reached down with her left hand and wrapped it around his cock. His motion stopped so he could fully enjoy her hand, and from the way they were positioned it appeared as if she was stroking her own cock, masturbating herself. I heard Dick's first involuntary grunt and looked at his face. It was scrunched up and his eyes were closed concentrating on the pleasure. I was worried he was going to come before he fucked my wife, but I should have known better. She stopped all motion of her hand but continued to hold his cock. His abdomen was pressed tightly against her ass and he was locked into position, unable to move. She must have stopped everything for at least thirty seconds, until he calmed down, before she moved her hand. Her eyes remained glued to mine as she clasped just the helmet from the end. I looked down to see the brilliant reflections off her engagement diamond while she slid her cunt along his motionless cock. The fingers of her right hand framed her clit as she ground and humped, and because she could pull up on his cock from the front with her left hand, she was able to sink down to increase the pressure.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.