Simon - Cover

Simon

by Pixy

Copyright© 2003 by Pixy

Erotica Sex Story: A care worker takes more than professional interest in her young charge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   First   .

Prologue

Simons mother, Chrissie, suffered from osteoporosis. The illness had caused the break up of her marriage and now she lived alone with her son. The condition meant that she required the assistance of a home-helper. Tanya, a twenty three year old care worker, fulfilled this roll. Tanya had started the job before Christmas as a temporary post, but as Simons mother worsened, she was told to stay on.

This was not a problem for Tanya as the job was easy and she enjoyed Simons company. Simon also enjoyed the company of Tanya. He had problems relating to girls, but Tanya was so carefree and easy to get along with that his usual shyness never appeared. In fact, Simon's puberty was causing so many hormonal problems that Tanya was the only girl he could speak too.

Simons mother could look after her own needs, but it was the simple day-to-day running that she could not cope with. All it took was to lift a bag of sugar from a high shelf, and the weight at arms length would break her wrist or arm. She could not even fall over without breaking at least one bone. As a result she could neither drive nor carry bags of shopping. She even had to avoid crowds, as there was the very real danger of broken ribs or worse.

When Chrissie had to stay in hospital, Social services used to look after Simon. Now that he was older, they allowed him to stay at home, though under the guidance of a care worker, who checked on him several times a day. Just before Christmas that care worker became Tanya.

With no other close or living relatives it was part of Tanya's appointment to prepare Simon for the inevitable and then help over the loss of his mother. Chrissies condition was steadily decreasing and the doctors gave her only a few more years. Not that she was going without a fight.

For Simon, Tanya was his only ray of sunshine, during the long cold winter months. Not that summer would get any better, as he had his exams to contend with.

Then things really changed. Whilst out walking through the park in the spring sunshine, Chrissie was accidentally hit by a football. The force of the blow was so strong it broke her hip. She would be in hospital for months.


It was a beautiful morning and the sun was already scorching. Simon was dressed in a pair of shorts, a T-shirt but was bereft of footwear. Tanya would arrive soon and he was desperate for her company. The house seemed so lonely with only himself as occupant. He hated the silence. It foretold of the time when inevitably his mother would pass away. A wave of bitterness passed him that she should leave him so soon. That she would never see him marry or ever see her grand kids. He had no idea how he would cope with the funereal. Or even how he was going to arrange it. They taught many things in school, except copping with bereavement.

He looked again at the wall clock "Maybe some one will arrange it for me." The clock continued to tick, for Simon it marked the demise of his mother, "No, I doubt it."

Just then the front door opened and the sound of Tanya's voice wafted down the hallway. Simon's dark mood vanished instantly and he rushed through to meet her.

Tanya dropped her bag and opened her arms. Simon rushed into her embrace.

"Rrrr" she held him close and ruffled his hair "How are you this morning tiger?"

Simon held her tightly, something he could never do to his mother, revelling in the comfort of her embrace.

"Now that you're here, great!"

"You smoothie, away with you." She relinquished her hold on him and regretfully he parted. "No Drama's?"

Simon stepped back "No, quiet as a graveya..." He let the sentence trail off as he realised what he was about to say. He wished, not for the first time, that she could stay with him. Nights were so long and lonely. Admittedly he had never asked her, too full of male pride to say that he was scared and lonely.

He was about to say more but she walked passed him to do an inspection of the house. With only himself, it was not hard to keep the house clean and tidy, even though that was part of her job. He waited in the kitchen till she finished.

Tanya had no set time to stay at the house. Her bosses had told her that work needing done was her constraint.

Simon had often considered making work, so she would stay longer, but could never bring himself to do it. It was not too bad. Often, after her duties were done, she would sit with him, speaking about nothing. Simon loved these moments of intimacy. Occasionally, as a treat she would take him to the shops or the cinema in her car. Simon lived for such outings.

Satisfied that all was as it should be, Tanya went back out to her car. For a horrible moment Simon thought she was leaving. His fears were unfounded as she came back with some bags of shopping.

"So you don't starve. Wouldn't want that, my next charge might be some raving ninety year old, and I might actually have to do some work!" She smiled at him.

"What were planning on doing for the rest of the morning?" Simon mentally crossed his fingers.

"Oh I don't know. Avoid going back to the office for as long as possible." Simon's excitement grew, "But I wouldn't want to impose myself on you."

Simon tried and failed to looked nonchalant "That wouldn't be a problem, I'm sure I can put up with you a bit longer" His voice quivered with excitement and he cursed inwardly.

She just laughed and gave him one of her dazzling smiles.

"So what are we going to do?" At that moment he did not care what they did, as long as it was in plural.

"I" She strongly emphasised the singular "Was going to enjoy the sunshine, and not think about work." She looked at his crestfallen visage then stopped her teasing. "But your are more than welcome to keep me company"

Simons face lit up with a smile that would have won him beauty contests.

She bent down to pick up the blanket that she had dumped at the door as she had first entered.

"Well? Are you coming?"

Simon did not need to be asked twice as he followed her out the back door.

His mother's house was in a secluded part of town and backed onto a small copse. The peace, tranquillity and privacy were one of the reasons she had purchased the house.

Deftly Tanya spread the blanket over the grass. Kicking off her shoes, she reached into her bag and retrieved a magazine. She sat down as Simon, still barefoot, wandered over to sit next to her.

She looked up at the bright sun, then after a leisurely stretch, took hold of the bottom sides of her t-shirt. With crossed arms and grace Simon could not believe, she raised her arms above her head. The material of the top seemed to flow over her body. Unceremoniously, she tossed the top to the side then casually undid the button of her jeans.

Simon tried to pull his gaze from her fingers as she slowly slid the zipper down, but would have had more success removing his left arm with a toothpick.

Raising herself slightly she slid the garment down her legs then dumped the garment next to her top. Looking round she finally caught Simon's stunned face.

"What?"

"You're in your underwear!"

"And? I'm going abroad on holiday in couple of weeks and I want to loose my winter whiteness before I get burned to death under a Mediterranean sun. Besides, Its no different too a bikini."

Simon had to admit there was a perverse sense of logic to it.

"I'd loose your top or you'll end with just brown arms."

Still in shock he removed his top. As the fabric obscured his vision, she rolled over onto her front. As he regained his vision he saw that the pants she was wearing were thong backed. Leaving her shapely and perfectly rounded cheeks plainly in his view. Hastily he rolled onto his front in an effort to hide his rapidly growing erection.

Unconcerned, she leafed through the magazine in front of her. Simon, embarrassed, kept his vision from her. All he could hear was the turning of pages and the birdsong from the trees.

Eventually she broke the silence. "Simon," she sighed, there was a soft affectionate undercurrent to her voice that made his blood run faster "If it troubles you so, you don't have to stay"

Finally he turned to look at her. The dilemma he was in, he had no solution to. What he was aware of was that there was no way he was going anywhere. As much as it was trying to lift his hips off the ground, his throbbing erection ensured he was going nowhere. Not till it had subsided, and with the view next to him as it was, that was not going to be in the foreseeable future.

"I could put my clothes back on if you want?"

He swore she could read his mind, but her voice was devoid of all mischief, the warmth and affection that carried the words only compounding the problem.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.