Dad's Place - Cover

Dad's Place

Copyright© 2003 by Chikala

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - a young man and his stepmother further their relationship

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son  

"Cool!" Chris exclaimed at the mention of the bar and he and his buds wandered off. Terry was tugging Cassie away and she gave me sort of an apologetic look over her shoulder. I hurried after Chris to avoid standing alone in the middle of the throng. I wished we had stayed at home now. At least I'd have her all to myself.

I drifted around behind them for the better part of an hour, sipping a couple of beers slowly, knowing I'd have to drive home. Chris had already gotten himself half-smashed, drinking like a fish. We did see several pretty famous people, and actually talked to a couple, but I generally felt out of place. I kept watching for Cassie but hadn't seen her since the old guys took her away.

I finally walked away from Chris too. He was becoming rapidly intolerable. At first, I was afraid they'd want to throw him out for being so drunk, but I realized that most of the people around me were just as drunk or even more.

Then I came up on a small alcove I guessed I'd not noticed before. A long couch and two deep, thick side chairs were arranged around a small rectangular table. The two older men sat in each chair and Cassie sat in the center of the couch next to Ozzy himself! I stayed back a little, wanting to watch but not wanting to seem a nuisance. Besides the fact that I was nervous and hated that feeling.

They talked amiably just as old friends reminiscing do. Ozzy seemed like a real guy, laughing and joking in his stammering, thick Cockney way. Cassie appeared perfectly at ease with him and I envied her that ability.

Eventually she saw me trying to duck behind the potted fern and she called out my name. I acted surprised to see her and headed over to stand between the two chairs.

"This is my oldest stepson Keith," she was actually introducing me to Ozzy!

He didn't extend his hand, but he waved casually. "I love you (r) mom," he laughed, "She trips me out."

I smiled nervously, unsure of how to answer. Should I say, "Yeah, she's a great fuck too"? I just nodded back, agreeing.

Cassie patted the sofa beside her. "Wanna sit?" I noticed the slur in her voice and the drink on the table before her crossed legs. I'd never seen her drink.

"I better try to keep up with Chris," I begged off, not wanting to appear more stupid in front of them. "He was pretty messed up before." I wanted nothing more than to sit next to her and put my arm up around her shoulders, but I just couldn't make myself do it. I felt more like a kid than I had in ages.

Cassie made a show of looking at her watch, then giggled quietly at her own fumblings.

"Wow!" she announced, "I didn't realize it was so late! Maybe we should get going before he gets sick or passes out." She giggled again and launched into a narrative about what she'd done to wake Chris up this morning.

"You're evil!" Ozzy laughed. "But I think I should try that on my kids."

She seemed to take notice of me again and she stood up, wobbling. She reached out her hands to me to steady her.

"It was wonderful to meet you," and she shook Ozzy's hand sweetly. "And really great to see you guys again."

Terry stood and put a hand under her elbow, guiding her around the table. She was very drunk herself.

"I hope someone else is driving home, mom," Rich laughed.

"I hope so too," she giggled, pointing at me. "I still don't know which one of you spiked my drinks!" It seemed like the funniest thing in the world to her.

"Ah, you know it was me," Terry admitted. "I was trying to get you drunk and take advantage of you."

Everyone laughed except me. Rick picked up on that and said, "Yep, he's sober enough to drive."

I managed to force out a tiny smile.

"Did you find your brother yet," she asked with a wet lisp.

"If I know him, he'll be somewhere near a bar," I mumbled. I was ready to take Cassie now, but Terry still had a grip on her arm. Evidently, he thought he was coming too.

"There they are," Cassie noticed a few minutes later. We'd made it halfway across the ballroom. Chris and both his friends were sprawled over one of the couches with a group of girls sprawled over them.

"C'mon," I tapped Chris on the shoulder. He looked up at me, blinked, but still hardly seemed to recognize me. Ken looked equally intoxicated, but Bobby at least appeared to be able to walk.

"You're gonna have to carry him!" Cassie burst out in a great twitter.

"No way!" Chris actually responded to her. "I ain't drunk! You ain't waking me up like you did this morning!" He jumped to his feet and fell backwards across the lap of a girl younger than himself wearing a dress even skimpier than Cassie's.

"Look," Terry broke in, his help thoroughly unwanted, at least by me. "Get your brother and friends together and down in the lobby and I'll walk your mom to the car and bring it around for you. it doesn't look like they'll be up for a walk much further than that."

It was true, I had serious doubts whether Chris could make it out to the elevator or not, but it galled me to think of Cassie alone in the dark parking lot with him.

She nodded though, "That's a good idea. And the first one of you who throws up in my car gets thrown out of it!" She snickered at her own indignation and held out her hand for the keys. I reluctantly handed them over and burned as she handed them to Terry.

I wanted to kick Chris' ass for putting me through this scene of having to drag him through the lobby. All I could think of was how long it was taking them just to walk two blocks and drive back. I could imagine him leaning her against her car, pressing his body against hers, embracing her, kissing her, putting his tongue in her mouth, putting his hands up under that tight little dress. I was practically frothing as I paced the sidewalk. Actually they took less than ten minutes to get back, but in my head, he'd already fucked her.

The car was strangely quiet on the way home. I hoped no one stopped us because although I knew I wasn't drunk, I worried about the guys in the back seat, all drunken and underage. I drove very carefully and encountered no one.

It was 5:00am when I turned into our driveway. Chris and Ken were both passed out in the backseat and Cassie was asleep against the passenger door. Bobby was quiet and I was still bleeding off my frustrations but I actually had to laugh when I turned and saw Bobby's face in the amber light of the dashboard. It said, "What do we do now?"

"I'll go open the door and get Cassie, then you can drag Ken out and I'll come back for Chris."

"Maybe we should just leave them out here to sleep it off?" he suggested.

"If this was anybody else's car, I'd say you were right, but you heard the lady. She'd kill them both in the morning if one of them puked in it."

Bobby shrugged and I unlocked the front door, suddenly letting go of all my anger at the thought of being able to finally touch her again.

The way she was sitting made it easy to slip one arm under her knees and the other behind her back. She was light and soft and warm and for some reason, I had a big thrill knowing that Bobby was watching me touch her. Cassie lolled her head against my shoulder and snuggled in, making it even better.

When I laid her on her bed, I wanted to stay and at least take her shoes off, but I decided to save that for a few minutes, when I could come back and stay longer. My head was filled with the most perverted thoughts of all the things I could do to her while she was passed out like that.

I tried to help Chris walk up the steps but finally resorted to tossing him over my shoulder like a sack full of flour. He moaned queasily and I prayed he wouldn't hurl before I put him down. I didn't need it running down my back. I dropped him across his bed and he was snoring instantly. Two nights in a row now. Bobby put Ken on a sleeping bag in the floor and for all his help, Bobby earned the couch. I went back to Cassie's room, absently telling Bobby, "to check on her". I think he was too sleepy to care.

She was out cold, sleeping so deeply that she didn't respond to her name or my touch. I pulled her shoes off and let one hand slide up and down that strong silky calf. Honor battled with pure lust in me as I tried to decide where the line was between making her comfortable and making myself cum. I kept telling myself that if I just took the dress off of her, she'd sleep more comfortably. That seemed contrary to the fact that she was already peacefully oblivious, so that argument was logically shot down.

I figured if she woke naked in the morning, she'd know I had been the one to undress her and she probably wouldn't mind. But then I thought maybe there would be some doubt in her mind about me, wondering what I might have done to her that she didn't know about or had no say about. I could change everything. Besides, part of my lust was just to alleviate the jealousy I'd felt before. Kind of to prove to myself that she was with ME, not the old guys.

So, I pulled the covers up to her chin, gave her a longing kiss on the forehead and went to my room with a raging case of blue balls.

I was surprised when I woke up and found it was already after noon. Usually it was impossible for me to sleep in the daytime. I peed and stumbled into the living room to find Cassie in her lazy boy, in a fluffy white robe with a towel wrapped up on her head. Bobby was still on the couch, now with a bag of Doritos and a coke and I could hear Chris and Ken talking in his bedroom.

"Nice of you to join us, Sleeping Beauty," she said with a teasing smile.

"Good morning to you too," I wrinkled my nose at her in a mock look of annoyance and went to find my own coke. I sat down at the kitchen table and fished a handful of cookies from the cookie jar.

A few minutes later, Chris came in and snatched one of my cookies. His keys jingled in his other hand.

"Going somewhere?" I asked, surprised to see him up and walking around.

"Taking the guys home. I'll be back in a little while. I'll probably hang out some."

"I'll be leaving at five," I reminded him. "Will you be back by then or should I tell you bye now?"

"I'll be back," he said, "I got over four hours."

I shrugged, "Okay."

As soon as they left, the house seemed to grow more peaceful. Even the air felt quieter. I took my coke in and took Bobby's spot on the couch, stretched out on my back.

"What are we watching?" I asked, trying to get myself in a position where I could see more of her than the TV.

"Something about an alien, I think," she said. "I wasn't really paying that much attention."

"Oh really?" I thought I was getting the message... "What are you paying attention to?"

She turned and smiled and pulled the towel off her head, spilling the long blonde stuff in damp tendrils all over her shoulders. "I was paying attention to the fact that we are all alone now. And it's such a shame you'll be leaving in just a few short hours."

My cock twitched at the insinuation in her tone. "So, is there somewhere else you'd care to discuss this?"

Cassie smiled and my brain sizzled. "Yeah."

I rolled off the couch, stood up before her and offered my hand. She took it, still smiling, and I led her to her bedroom.

We stood at the side and began with an embrace and a long kiss. It felt so good to be holding her like this again. She tasted of fresh toothpaste and some wet strands of her hair tickled my cheek. I kissed her long and deep, pushing my tongue as far into her throat as I could. She eagerly sucked it and all I could think about was wanting the feeling of her doing this very thing to my cock. It was so hard that it pinged against her lower stomach, like an animal trying to escape its cage.

I finally pulled away from the kiss and pushed her back. I reached for the sash of the robe and whispered, "Whatcha got under here?"

Cassie held her hands up in mock surrender.

"Then I have to find out for myself," I purred, tugging one end of the belt. The robe fell open and her beautiful body was revealed for me again. I reached out and pushed the robe off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. She reached to push my sweat pants down but I caught her hands and smiled kind of evilly.

"No," I growled in a rumbly tone. "This time, we're going to do it my way."

I saw momentarily a look of defiance, but I also noticed chill bumps break out on her skin. Her nipples hardened and elongated immediately.

"Yes, Sir," she smiled demurely. "Whatever you say." I was fairly certain she wasn't mocking me.

"I've tasted you, I want to know what it feels like when you taste me," I told her.

She smiled again, as if she was mad she hadn't thought of that. I sat down on the edge of the bed and motioned with one finger for her to get down on her knees between my thighs.

Cassie knelt readily, sitting daintily on her folded legs. She looked up at me demurely and leaned forward.

First, she kissed my chest, her warm lips moving down over my pecs, wet tongue flicking first one nipple, then the other. Her hair dragged along each of my thighs in turn, causing my own chills to emerge.

I leaned back on my elbows to give her better access but propped up enough so I could still watch her work.

She kissed down the length of both my thighs and then traced back up slowly with the tip of her tongue until I was groaning with anticipation. None of my teenage lovers had ever gotten me this turned on and Cassie hadn't even touched my cock yet.

Her hands ran lightly up my legs until she clamped one small fist around the base of my cock. She gave it a pert little kiss on its head and I nearly came at the first contact. Her pink tongue poked out between those pouty red lips and licked around the crown, then down the shaft and achingly slow, tickled back up.

I could barely stand it and I moaned loudly, fighting the urge to put my hand on the back of her mouth and fuck her face. Besides, I was interested in finding out how long I could last.

Suddenly, she opened her mouth and slid it down over my dick, going all the way to the hair. Her hot mouth was gripping me firmly, I gasped and thought my heart had stopped. Then she started to bob her head up and down, keeping the ring of muscle around her mouth very tight as she stroked me with her tongue inside that amazing orifice.

I gripped the sheets with all my strength but screamed anyhow as I began to shoot the biggest load of my life into her throat. It felt like I came so much that I was turning inside out as she continued to suck me and swallow greedily. No girl had ever willingly done THAT for me.

I fell back on the bed, gasping like a fish out of water. Cassie wiped her mouth delicately and crawled up to lie on her side by me.

"Did it live up to your expectations, Sir?" she asked, smiling and emphasizing "sir" condescendingly. It was very clear now who was in charge here, the only one of us who could currently sit upright.

"You're deadly," I complimented her, managing to reach out and run my hand through her tousled hair. "But I'm not down for the count just yet."

"Oh?" she smiled, her hand trailing down my belly to my half-limp dick. Her finger came away with a last glob of spunk on the tip and she licked it off. I felt new stirrings already.

"Yeah!" and the thought of her about to be lying helpless below me gave the final inspiration I needed. I jumped up, flipped her over on her back and started kissing her fiercely. I kept on kissing, moving my body back and forth on hers until she began to squirm. I pinned her arms to the bed over her head but she couldn't stop trying to reach up and touch me. She seemed to enjoy the struggle.

My cock was rigid again and I teased her clit with it until we were both soaking wet with her juices. Then I experienced another first.

"Keith, please put it in! I can't stand it!"

"What?" I asked, unsure I was hearing her correctly. She thought I was just teasing her and prolong her agony, or pleasure, or both.

"Please, please!" she shook her head from side to side. "I need it now!"

I would have been interesting to see what would have happened if I'd continued to tease her, but I didn't have that kind of self-control right now. Maybe someday. But for now, I impaled her.

This time it was Cassie who gasped and cried out. She fought to get her hands free but I held her securely. I fucked her hard, pounding relentlessly, even more than our first time. The sounds she made, I was afraid I hurting her and that she was crying, but I could understand a few words every once in a while. She moaned "Yes... yes Keith!" and I felt her beginning to cum. It pushed me over the edge and was so intense that we both froze when the orgasms ended.

"Are you okay?" I whispered in wonder, pulling out slowly. That amount of passion was almost scary. My thighs were wet from my hips to my knees.

"I'm okay," she breathed, "Just hold me, ok?"

I flopped on the bed beside her, sweat beading on our skin, both of us totally drained. She lay on her side and I spooned up behind her, only meaning to stay that way for a few minutes, but before I knew it, I was snoring away.

I awoke to a shout of outraged indignation. Someone yelling, "What the hell?"

Several things became clear in my mind at once. Cassie was still naked in my arms, just waking up too. We were completely uncovered, and Chris was standing beside the bed, his face red as blood.

Cassie turned to look over her shoulder, trying to shield her breasts with her hands. The look of anguish on her face hurt me to see. This was not supposed to happen.

"This is fucking incest!" Chris screamed. "I can't believe you!" I don't know which of us it was directed at. He slammed his fist into the wall by the door and stormed out.

I looked at Cassie but found no answer there. Her face was a mask of shame and fear. Quickly, I jumped up, pulled on my sweats and went to find Chris, unsure of what I would say.

He'd gone into his bedroom and slammed the door, turning up his music so loud I could feel the bassline in the floor. I banged on the door a long time before he finally turned the noise down and opened up.

There were tears on his face - I wasn't sure why. There was hate there too, and I could clearly guess where that came from.

"It's not like you are thinking," I protested, then realized how feeble that sounded.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.