Village of Agony and Ecstasy - Cover

Village of Agony and Ecstasy

Copyright© 2003 by Powerone

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A tale of long time ago when women were taken from their villages to become sex slaves by cruel men that had no regard for them except to satisfy their sexual perversions. This is the story of Bella and her new friend, Raisa and what they do to survive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Historical   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Raisa was scared. Her protector Bella was passed out on the table next to her. Bella had protested their rude handling of her body initially, but her screams of protest had turned to pleasure, begging for sexual relief from the two servants. Raisa was still confused as to how Bella was transformed into such a mindless slut so quickly. Bella went so far that she even took Jamon's huge organ into her mouth. Raisa watched mortified, as Bella energetically sucked his weapon as he mercilessly thrust it in and out of her tightly clenched lips.

The servant girl continued to take the strange whirling device to the torturous cylinders that stretched Bella's sex organs so horribly out of their natural shape, forcing Bella's body to bounce up and down on the hard table in ecstasy. And the butt plug; the huge fake phallus that was so unceremoniously shoved into Bella's defenseless backside, was tapped by the servant girl every so often, Bella jerking in pleasure each time the thick object vibrated in her anal tract. She had cum loudly, her orgasm ripping through her body as Jamon filled her mouth with his seed; Bella swallowing his sperm with vigor before succumbing to the powerful orgasms that ripped through her body, passing out.

Now the servants intended to do the same to Raisa. Her body had broken out in a sheen of sweat as she contemplated each of the evil devices that they brought over to her table. What did Jamon mean when he said that Raisa would "service" the servant girl? What strange perversion did they have in mind for her?

The servant girl's hands were surprisingly soft as they touched Raisa's nipples, leaving her trembling in pleasure as she felt the buds harden from the unfamiliar touch of a girl's fingers on her. She couldn't do anything as the hard buttons were plucked, knowing that they were being teased so that the evil cylinders could trap them inside. She bit her lip when Jamon brushed the servant girl aside and attached the first cylinder to her nipple. She gasped loudly as it was yanked harshly into the cylinder by the syringe, feeling it stretch until it became painful. The blood rushed to the nipple, and she felt a terrible pounding in her chest as she arched her back in pain.

"No more!" She cried in protest, but Jamon ignored her pleas for mercy, his fingers quickly taking hold of her other nipple snapping the cold cylinder over the hardened bud. The syringe immediately began to do its evil work evacuating the air from the chamber, her nipple yanked harshly out of shape as it pulled the swollen tip to the other end. "EEEEEHHH," she cried - her chest pounding as her nipples throbbed. "AAAWWW," the only other animal sound she could manage as Jamon released both cylinders leaving them bouncing up and down on her stomach as her nipples were wrenched harshly out of shape.

"Let me," the servant girl said to Jamon, moving between Raisa's thighs, her hand holding the other cylinder that was destined for Raisa's clit. "Relax little one," she urged Raisa, her soft hands already peeling back Raisa's puffy labia to expose the soft, wet inner lips of her pussy. "She is very amorous, just as Bella is. The Master will like that. It will make it easier for her to take his huge organ in her small body."

As she proceeded to do her duties with clinical skill the servant girl wondered if Jamon and the Master actually knew what dark pleasure she gained from helping to torture and prepare girls like these. The fact that it was what they commanded her to do only enhanced her joy at watching them suffer at her hands.

Raisa was ashamed, her body turning red as the servant girl talked of her, all the while her fingers strumming Raisa's sex like she was an instrument to be played. The servant girl played her well, her soft hands igniting a wetness between Raisa's widely spread thighs that she had never felt before. Raisa was mortified to realize that her body was reacting this way while being touched by another girl. The thought that a female could cause such pleasure for another female had never crossed Raisa's mind before.

Raisa felt powerless to control her own hips, finding her body rocking up and down as the fingers slid up and down her slit, sliding effortlessly along her wet gash. "No, please don't do this to me," Raisa begged, her moans of pleasure contradicting her pleas of protest.

The servant girl peeled back the slippery hood, finding a hard clit hidden from view, red and swollen in lust beneath it. She pushed the cylinder over the swollen button, drawing it back slowly, smiling inwardly to herself at the way Raisa's clit was slowly tugged up the clear channel. The swollen organ was completely misshapen by the vacuum as Raisa's hips rose from the table. "The slut loves it," the servant girl sang out, wishing it was her that was having her clit suctioned. The corners of her mouth curled upward as she remembered that her relief was coming soon because Raisa would soon be licking her pussy.

Raisa had never encountered such pleasure and pain simultaneously. Her clit sent shockwaves to her brain as it was dragged up the clear cylinder slowly. Her body shook of its own volition causing the cylinders on her breasts to dance on her stomach further igniting the burning pleasure in her distended nipples. Her clit began to ache, the hardened bud extended longer than Raisa thought possible. The servant girl looked on obviously captivated by the sight before her, making no attempt to stop or even ease Raisa's suffering.

"I didn't think it was possible to make it that long," the servant girl exclaimed as Raisa's clit was stretched out over two inches long, the red pleasure button now a deep purple, thin and drawn out, stretched far from her body. She finally stopped its progress, leaving Raisa gasping in relief.

Raisa could barely breathe. Each time she filled her lungs, the cylinders attached to her nipples would bounce, firing off a new burst of pain in her tips. Her clit felt like it was trapped in a vise, the blood pounding in the stretched organ painfully with each breath. Just when she thought her torment couldn't get any worse, Jamon passed the butt plug to the servant girl. The fake organ glistened with the oils that greased it for entry.

"Should I prepare her asshole first?" The servant girl had never fingered another girl's asshole before and she was excited at the prospect of toying with it for a while.

"No, the plug is already slick with oil. Let her feel the power of the butt plug without additional preparation."

Raisa could see that the butt plug was smaller than the one that remained firmly embedded inside her still unconscious companion, Bella. She could tell, however, that it was large enough that she would feel the pain as her asshole was speared in preparation for taking the Master's organ in the unnatural act of sodomy.

Raisa shivered in fear when she felt the cold, oiled butt plug pushed against her defenseless anus. They might have considered it small, but to Raisa it was huge. Shaped like a phallus, it grew in size along the length. Tiny ridges along the shaft were meant to tease her inner tract into spasms as it pressed inside her. Over four inches in length, the bottom flared to the thickest before it snapped back in size, the last inch only one inch in thickness, just the right girth to trap the rest of it inside her. Her anus would be forced closed onto the thin ring, unable to push out the thick shaft that would lay embedded in her anal tract.

The servant girl followed Jamon's orders pushing forward with glee. She watched riveted as Raisa's tiny anus spread wide around the invader. She pushed with all her strength, the slick plug unforgiving as it pressed inside Raisa's asshole. "Take it all little one," she urged Raisa, her groans and protests only encouraging the servant girl to push it in deeper.

Her anal ring began to burn as her tiny hole was forced to spread even wider. Raisa was unable to comprehend why the servant girl appeared to get such joy from forcing the evil plug into her most secret and forbidden place. She had never thought of her backside as a sexual orifice, but she had heard them talk of taking the Master's organ in her anus. The thought of such a large instrument in her backside scared Raisa to death.

She was sure the Master would tear her backside and cause her to soil herself in front of Him further humiliating her during the perverse act when the time finally came. Why would any man want to put his organ in such a dirty place? The thoughts fell from her head as the pain increased and she heard the servant girl tell her to relax her asshole and let the brutal plug inside her. No matter how hard she tried to accommodate the unyielding thing, her anus refused to cooperate, the tiny hole going into a series of spasms that rippled along the portion of the hard plug already sheathed inside her.

"She is almost ready to swallow it with her asshole. Give it one hard push," Jamon encouraged the servant girl. It almost looked like Raisa's ass ring would tear, but the Master wouldn't have it any other way, all of the girl's would have to accommodate his organ in their backsides.

"EEEEEHHH," Raisa's scream rang off the stone walls, her body bucking up and down noisily on the table as her anal ring burned and the hard butt plug pressed relentlessly deeper and deeper into her rectum. She couldn't believe the pain as it forced its way inside her. Her muscles clenched uncontrollably on the thick shaft, igniting a deep pain that bore into her belly. The servant girl was uncompromising, never giving Raisa a chance to grow accustomed to having the thing inside her backside by moving slowly, her hand continuing to force the thick plug in her anal tract with unrelenting pressure.

Raisa's stomach turned in pain, the uncomfortable feeling of being full, just as she would feel after a large meal, filling her bowels. Her insides fluttered along the shaft, the tiny ridges dancing along her clenching insides as it bore deep into her guts. Her anal ring continued to stretch wider, burning as it clung to the slick shaft as it moved relentlessly inside her. She could only gulp in pain as the butt plug filled her with its thickness, driving deeper into her bowels.

It was almost all the way inside her now, the servant girl excited as Raisa's asshole swallowed the thick butt plug. She gave one last powerful shove, driving the butt plug inside her. Raisa's anal ring closed on the thin end, trapping the thick phallus inside her.

"OOOHHH, GGGGODDDD, take it out!" Her insides felt torn and she felt sure that she was bleeding as her anus snapped shut on the butt plug. No amount of pushing by Raisa in an attempt to expel the horrible invader could force the thick shaft from inside her. She couldn't control her own muscles, her stomach turning over and over as her insides clenched on the hard shaft now buried in her backside.

Jamon looked at Raisa with a sort of clinical detachment, pleased at how her body had accepted the cylinders and butt plug that now tortured her sex organs. He picked up the whirling device, letting it sing in front of her frightened face. "Soon you will beg for release. You will beg us to let you cum." He whirled it again, seeing her eyes open wide in terror. "First you will have to lick her pussy," said Jamon. The servant girl had been taking off the last of her clothes next to the table, and was now standing naked near Raisa's head.

Raisa felt the table behind her head fall away and found her head thrust back, the servant girl already straddling her face. She could smell the powerful, now familiar scent of arousal on the servant girl, her wet pussy only inches from her mouth. No, she thought, they couldn't expect her to do such a thing. It would be worse than sucking Jamon's organ.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.