A Baby - Family and His Brother - Cover

A Baby - Family and His Brother

Copyright© 2003 by Nicole

Chapter 8: Victoria - The Special One

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Victoria - The Special One - This a story of almost 18 years of my life with a family, that I love very much.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   InLaws   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

I am not a writer, never fessed up to being one.

Hopefully not too many mistakes in spelling, or the tenses. If anyone wishes to rewrite what I have written, that is fine with me. One person rewrote the first chapter for me, I thank him, but what he wrote didn't convey how I felt. I don't even know if what I write conveys my feelings to others, but it does to me.

As many of you know my stories go into a lot of detail, but this is the only way I can write them. Memories in my mind that will always be imbedded, this family was very special to me, still is.

This is the final story of my past; hopefully a future is in store with Nick. Yes Nick, has come back into my life. Were taking it slow and feel this Christmas when his family comes home will make or break it. My fingers are crossed.

I first met Nick's second oldest daughter the first Christmas together. She was a very shy girl and didn't talk much. Actually she didn't seem part of this family. The rest of the family was very comfortable with nudity with each other, but Victoria never showed herself even when most of the family was naked at the pool.

Victoria was a beautiful girl, long brunette hair, pretty hazel eyes that stared sex all the time. In a bikini, she definitely would make any man or woman turn their heads to want to know who she was. She came home for most of the Holidays, and as we both got to know each other, she opened up and would talk a lot about life in general, shop together and did normal girl stuff.

Victoria and I were almost three years to the day, missing by one, years apart from each other. So when the family had birthday parties we both would share it on one or the others birthday.

It happen on her 23rd and my 20th, she came home for two weeks vacation and we both celebrated our birthdays by going out to dinner and talking about my life with their family. As I said before she was shy, but this night maybe because she had a few drinks she opened up.

She was talking and staring me in the eyes, said, "Sex with my parents, is it good?"

I was kind of stun, but shook my head yes.

She said, "Come on Nicole talk to me, I want to know about it, understand it, and know why a beautiful girl like you is contented with my parents".

I looked at her, "Vicky, you may not want to hear what I have to say, because to most this isn't normal relationship".

She said, "I know and I am not putting you down because of it, my parents and you are very happy together and that's what counts".

So I proceeded to talk to her about my relationship. How much I was in love with both of them, how they made me feel, also, being accepted by all of them.

She then wanted to know about the sex with them. I told her that they both were not my first, but sex with them and the love shown was so hard to describe, I just knew that they were the ones I wanted my life to be with, even though I knew I wouldn't have any children of my own. They were my family, and I loved them all for treating me like I was part of the family.

It seems the more drinks Vicky had, the more daring her questions became. This was not the Vicky I knew.

She then said, "Sex with my Brothers and Sisters, is it enjoyable like with my parents".

I looked at her, said "Let me first say, yes sex with them is great, first is because we love each other as friends, second we are fulfilling fantasies of ours and third who better then to have sex with is friends with no commitment to each other but make the sex enjoyable."

She then lowered her head, staring at her drink and stated, "Were friends why never me, why didn't you ever try it with me."

I was really stunned at the time; Vicky is a beautiful female, like I said before sex written all over her.

I grabbed her hand across the table, looked her in the eye, said "Hun, I didn't know you went to bed with women, you never sent those kind of signals".

She looked up, said, "I never been to bed with a women, or in that fact with a man."

I didn't know what to say. If you seen this girl you would be shocked to, that this 23 year old women never had a sexual partner. Especially coming from a family who was so sexual.

I sat back in my chair, looked at her, and lipped "never".

She shook her head yes.

I then asked "why". She told me that there just wasn't anybody she had an interest in except me.

I said, "Do you think your lesbian? Have you ever been turned on by men?"

She started to laugh, "Oh no, men have turned me on, but none that I had a interest with to go to bed with."

Many questions were asked that evening by me, after I found out her wants, such as, did she masturbate? "Always", ever use a dildo? "Never" then you're a virgin. "Yes" I thought to myself, two virgins in the same family, never would of believed it.

I said, "Hun lets go home, I am getting tired and your Mother and Father could be getting concern since it was 3 AM now."

I then said, "nothing going to happen tonight, since she had so much to drink and I won't do it that way."

She said, "ok".

We got home, I kissed her goodnight, said, "Happy Birthday, will see you later today."

I went into the bedroom; Nick and Jan were still up reading and watching TV. Nick looked up smiled, said you guys have a good birthday. I smiled, jumped into bed, kissed them both and said "Oh yessssss".

Nick looked at Jan, said, "Ut Oh, she got that gleam Jan".

Jan just smiled; I looked at her, said, "I love you", grabbed her and started to kiss her, our tongues met, and my hand started to massage her breast.

I looked up at her and said, "Let me get undressed",

"Ok Hun", she said.

I stood up, went to the TV, turned it off, then turned on a record and stood in front of the two of them.

Slowly to the music I did a striptease for them. The evening's talk with Vicky had me horny, as hell, and I wanted them both so badly.

Nick kept staring, looking me up and down.

Jan noticed, slid over to Nick said, "You like",

"Oh Yessssssss, you know I do", he said.

They both started to clap, "take it off, take it off".

I was really into it and tried to be as sexy as I could, slowly taking each piece of clothing off, deliberately teasing them.

When I finally got my panties, the last piece to take off, turning my back to them, gave them quick glimpse of my butt, then turned the light switch off. They both started booing me; I started to laugh and turned it back on.

Slowly walked to the edge of the bed by Nick, motioned him over cause he was on my side. As I got in and lifted the covers, I noticed Nick was rock hard and Jan was stroking him,

I said, "Ohhh I turned my baby on."

Jan laughing said, "Hun you always turn his key and don't even have to do a striptease."

I looked at her, winked, said, you holding that for me.

She shook her head yes.

I straddle Nick and slowly let his cock enter me, screaming, "God I waited all day for this."

Nick, was still in a sitting position, had his hand on my hips and started to move me in slow deliberate motions.

Jan got behind me and straddled Nick legs with her pussy on my butt, kissing, licking my neck and ears.

Whispering to me "That my baby, fuck your daddy."

I said, "Oh yesssss, Mom, ohhhhhhh yessssss."

Jan hands were on my breast massaging and pinching each nipple, saying things to me making me hotter and hotter.

Nick continued to fuck me, moaning, "Ohhhhhhh baby, yesssss my sweet baby."

I lean over started to kiss him, our tongues intertwined as Jan got in between our legs and started to lick Nick's shaft as it came out of my pussy, then my ass, then she slowly inserted her finger in to my ass and worked some lotion into it.

Then with her strap on dildo, she started to rub the end of my ass and slowly inserted the dildo. As I was going up and down on Nick she started to fuck me in the ass, coming out as Nick went in.

Their strokes were in sequences, the sensation of being filled in both holes, had me screaming "Oh Yessssssss, fuck meeeeeeeee, both of you fuckkkkkkk meeeeeee". Yessssssss, Yessssssss.

Then Nick stiffen, shoving his cock as far as it could go, spewing his sperm, jerking with each load as he filled me, Jan continue to fuck my ass and she now had me squirming on the dildo and Nick's cock.

Then I exploded, started to scream, "Gawwwdddd, Oh dear God."

My body was now in spasms, squeezing on the dildo and Nick's cock. Moaning in the pleasure these two people keep giving me.

Totally exhausted I fell onto the bed still moaning.

Looking at the both of them, said, "I love you both and thank you for loving me."

Jan lean over, kissed me, said "Hun it's our pleasure to have found you, and we both couldn't of asked for anyone better to share our life's, go to sleep my baby."

As I went off to sleep, could see Nick and Jan making love to each other. I witness this many times in our lives together. Thinking can life be any better.

Next morning I was awakened by Vicky, shaking me to wake up.

I looked at her and said, "Where is everyone."

"Dad and Mom went to the store, said to let you sleep." She said.

I sat up, said, "Dear God what time is it, I got to get to the Bar for tonight's party."

She said, "Relax, Dad is taking care of it and said for you to take the day off, also, for you and I to do something together."

I felt a little evilness in that remark.

I fell back into bed, said, "Well Hun, what do you want to do".

Before she could answer I got up, naked as usual and went into the bathroom, sat on the stool, screamed at her again. "What do you want to do"?

She came to the door, looking at me, while I was sitting on the toilet. "You know what I want to do."

I finished peeing, got up and then started to be a smart ass. "What is that again you want to do."

I grab my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth, when she snuck up behind me, looked over my shoulder into the mirror with an evil look and said, "This!!"

Reaching in front of me she grabbed my boobs, and started to massage them, with her fingers pinching my nipples.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.