A Baby - Family and His Brother - Cover

A Baby - Family and His Brother

Copyright© 2003 by Nicole

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This a story of almost 18 years of my life with a family, that I love very much.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   InLaws   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Went to the pool where Nick was now drying off, looking at him, felted so lucky to have found this man in my life, let alone the rest of his family.

I know many of you think, yeah right, they had you for a sexual toy. If you were there, you would know differently, and if I were their toy they sure did spend a lot of money, with a college education, job and just general things they would buy me. No, the three of us loved each other very much, showed it and expressed it.

Anyways, Nick asked me, "Hey what was so funny with you three.

I just smiled, "Oh nothing Hun, just something happen between Sue and I."

He smiled at me and said, "I guess Guy is next."

I mentioned don't think so, he got to many girls all over him now.

He laughed and said, "Yeah right, you know how he looks at you."

I said, "Nick, he looks at all girls like that. Also, if it did happen, both of you would have to approve."

He said, "You know we trust you and know you wouldn't hurt him, or lead him on".

Truthfully I had a hidden fantasy being with Guy. He looked so much like Nick, and he did make comments all the time even though he was now 17.

Guy used to talk to me all the time about his girlfriends and the things that they did. I kept warning him about using rubbers, and not to embarrass his family by getting some girl pregnant so he could just have fun. He was taught well though by his parents, to respect girls, and was truly a sincere person, enjoying him-self without hurting the girls.

Sue and I went to bed many times over a two year period when she was going to college locally, until she transferred to U of C Berkley, then it only happen when she came home for the Holidays.

Guy was already enrolled at U of C Berkley starting his freshman year and came home with Sue during the 4th of July weekend.

One evening the three of us were in the family room, Jan and Nick were at the store. At this point in our lives, Guy was 18, Sue 20 and I 22.

Guy started to be a smart ass and said, "Hey Nicole, when you going to go to bed with me like you do with Sue."

I looked at Sue, she said, "Always thinking with his other head."

I really didn't know that he knew we were going to bed, so I said; "Now what makes you think I go to bed with your sister."

Sue turned around and said, "Yes where did you get that ideal."

He started to laugh, "Well these walls maybe sound proof when in your bedrooms, but the swimming pool isn't."

I said, "You little shit, you been spying on us."

He apologized, but said, No he didn't intend to, but one day he came home from school early cause he was sick and seen the two of us going at it on the lounge chairs.

He then smiled and said, "Thank You."

I didn't know what to say, looked at Sue, back at Guy.

Then said, "Ok, you been doing your thing now with me for over 3 years. So your wish is going to come true."

His smart-ass remark was "Yeah Right."

I then got up, grab his hand, Sue said, "You go girl, and show him what a woman is really like."

Guy started to stammer with his speech, "Hey I was just kidding with you, and I know you really don't want to."

I then said, "Oh now your backing out and want to get a commitment out of me."

Sue looked a little startled and then said, "You mean Guy, that you have been lying to me about wanting Nicole."

Guy looked at her, said, "Ok, Ok, what I mean I don't want to go to bed with a girl just because I have been making smart remarks to find out her reaction, but she doesn't really want to go to bed with me."

I dropped his hand, went and sat down, said, "Ok, if you want to put stipulations on it then we won't."

He hung his head down. I felt sorry for him, and said,

"Guy, yes I have always wanted to go to bed with you. But, since you were a minor, just like your sister I wouldn't do it. Also, because my commitment is to your parents I would never have done that to them."

"If you want me to say I am in love with you, it would be a lie, but I do love both your sister and you, but like very close friends".

"Sex between us is for pleasure, because we care about each other and fulfilling a desire of ours".

"This is what your sister and I have, caring about each other and pleasuring each other fantasies".

He looked at me, and said. "I guess I really blew this chance."

Sue and I started to laugh, "Yep you did, poor baby."

I looked at Sue and said, "Lets go for a swim and wink at her."

She knew what I was up to. She said, "Guy you coming or you going to mope around the house."

He said, "Ill be out there in a few minutes."

Sue and I got up, went to our bedrooms, undressed and got some beach towels.

We both walked out to the pool, dove in and started to play around in the water. Guy walked out, naked as usual; I looked at him and knew it was going to happen very soon. He is a spitting image of his Father, sexier then heck. I felt a twinge in my stomach, thought yes it is time to fulfill my desires that had been going on for three years.

Guy dove in and started to screw around with us girls, but noticed that he was staying closer to me. Then he started to swim under water and go in between my legs, as he went through he would put a hand on my thigh, and then one on my pussy and push himself through. He did variations of this until one time; instead of going through he came up put his hand on my pussy and then flipped me over into the water. I went down and came back up and grabbed his cock and pulled him down into the water.

In the meantime Sue seen what was going on and said, "that she was going in to get something to eat and have fun guys."

We continue screwing around in the water for a while, and both of us were getting more and more excited each time we touched each other.

Then Guy looked at me and said, "Nicole its time".

I said, "Ok, lets go into the house and get comfortable."

We got out, grabbed our towels, he took my hand and we walked into the house. Sue was in the kitchen and we walked right past her, she turned and seen where we were headed and smiled at us.

Guy brought me into his bedroom and proceeded to wipe the water off my body, taking his time and gently pampering me. When he came to my butt he wiped and let his hand slide down the crack of my ass right to my pussy and gently flicked my clit with his finger.

I turned around and then let him wipe the front of me off. He was so gentle with his hands, massaging my breast and with his fingers just touching my nipples. Then he started to wipe my stomach off and got on his knees to wipe my legs off, thighs and work the towel up to my pussy and gently wiped it.

I looked down at him and noticed his cock was rock hard. I grabbed the towel from Guy and motion for him to stand, then proceeded to wipe his back off, and with my hand massaged his shoulders. I told him you know you look just like your Father and that is a reason I had a wanting for him.

He smiled and said, "You know a lot of the girls I know said the same things".

I continued to wipe his butt, between his legs and slowly massaged his balls with the towel. Then turned him around, looking at him, wiping his face, neck, working my way down his chest when I got on my knees and looked straight at his cock.

Dear God I never realized how big he was, bigger then Nick, more like his Uncle Jack. As I stared, I let the towel dropped and didn't even bother to wipe him off anymore.

I put my hand on his cock and slowly started to massage it, with my tongue licking the tip and just under the rim.

He started to moan, I proceeded licking his shaft as I worked his tip with my hand, then working my way to his balls sucking one in, as my hand continued to work on the tip of his cock.

I worked my other hand around to his ass and searched out his asshole and circled it with my finger, slowly inserting it in. Guy was really getting excited and moving to my stroked in his ass, and what I was doing to his balls, plus my other hand working the tip of his cock.

He started to moan really loud and said, "Yes sis that's the way, oh yes sis I waited so long for this."

I then proceeded to lick back up his shaft and kissing his cock when my mouth got to the tip, at which time I open my mouth and then just plunged my mouth down on his cock, as it entered my throat he jerked it forward and it went all the way in. I clamped down on it and started to suck,

"Oh dear God, please don't stop", he said.

I pushed my finger all the way in his ass and found his prostrate and started to massage it.

He pulled out to his tip as I was sucking and then entered my throat again. Slowly he started to fuck my mouth, with long deliberate strokes, my finger seemed to be coordinated with massaging of his prostrate each time he went in and out of my mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.