A Baby - Family and His Brother - Cover

A Baby - Family and His Brother

Copyright© 2003 by Nicole

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This a story of almost 18 years of my life with a family, that I love very much.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   InLaws   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Jan, Sue and I did many things together and were the best of friends, Sue also accepted me being lover of her parents.

One day Jan and I were at the pool talking about sex, when I brought up Sue and mentioned that Sue has made many passes at me and in simple terms wants to go to bed with me.

Jan stared at me and said,

"Yes she knew that", as she put it, "She a chip off the old block".

I told her that it was getting harder and harder for me not to fulfill her wish.

Jan said, "Hun, lets just put it this way, Sue is 3 Months away from being 18, and if she still wants you and you her, then you have our blessings."

I asked, "won't you be offended",

She laugh, "no Hun, I know you love Nick and I and if Sue had to learn what it is like being with a woman, then you would be the one we would want for her first experience.

I said, "Nick knows this".

"Oh yes, Nick knows, he and I both could see it, and appreciate that you haven't done anything yet and waited."

I was blushing a little. She said, "Nicole, you're a sweet person, we know you wouldn't deliberately hurt anyone of us". "So Hun you have our blessings if it happens after she is 18. "Just be gentle with her." "She also said, "Personally I don't think she is a virgin, but she hasn't discussed this with me."

I told her that she never mentioned to me that she has gone to bed with a boy, and felt, since were so close that she would of, Jan agreed.

Then she started to laugh and said, "I wish I could say that about Guy, but I know he isn't a virgin."

I started to laugh too, "Yep, he is a chip off the old block, Nick's block."

I never mentioned this to Jan, but Guy use to tell me about all his conquest as he put it, then would always add, "When you going to become one Nicole." I would just laugh at him and say never.

She also looked at me and said, "You know he wants you to."

I looked at her, blushing, then nodded my head.

She said, "you three are so close in age, and have so much in common, but please Nicole, wait until they are old enough.

I told her don't worry; I would never touch them regardless how much they wanted to.

Sue 18th birthday came and pass, she was going to the local University and still lived at home. Then one day I was out by the pool, naked and sunning myself, when Sue came walking up and asked if she could join me.

I started to laugh and said "since when do you have to ask to sun with me."

She stared at me and said, "Since I turned 18".

Looking, at her, raised myself up and sat on my towel. I patted the ground in front of me for her to sit down face me, which she did. I looked at her, noticing the beauty, sweet and innocent look she had.

I grab her hand and said, "Do you really want this to happen".

She said, "Nicole I have wanted you since the first day I met you two years ago, and you know I tried many times with you but felt you didn't want me".

"Oh Hun, no that's not the reason. You were still a minor and no way would I touch you. Plus I also promise your parents I wouldn't."

She looked stun, "you mean they know."

Well Sue, "you really never hid it that well."

What did my Mom say?

She just said that if I would wait until you were 18 and if you wanted to that they would be glad it was I for your first time.

She stood up, and walked to the patio door, turned to me and said, "What you waiting for."

I started to laugh, shook my head and then grabbed my towel and walk to the patio door. She took my hand and led me to her bedroom. I been in this room many times, but never thought I would be in here having sex with Sue. She lies on the bed and seem to blush, said, "Come on before I change my mind.

I walked over to her and knelt on the side of the bed, and looked into her eyes. She was gorgeous, having both her Mother and Fathers features. Her breasts were so firm and just waiting to be sucked on. I lean over with my elbows on the edge of the bed and place one hand on her forehead, clear her hair away from her eyes.

She had very long hair like me, but a sandy blonde. As I massage her forehead I told her that I also have wanted her, but because of the circumstance would never touch her. She kind of turned on her side and I leaned over placing my lips on hers and then sticking my tongue in her mouth. Our tongue's met, and she grabs me around my neck.

"Ohhhhh Nicole, I have waited for this way to long".

"Lay back Hun, let me work on you first."

I put my hand on her firm breast and started to massage her nipples, kissing each one and then sucking them into my mouth, nipping on them. Her hand reaches to the edge of the bed and started to massage my breast to.

She said, "Please get on the bed with me."

I got up and lay next to her on my side. We were kissing, when I heard the door open, Jan was standing there she looked at me and smiled, then shutting the door slowly. Sue never heard the door. Our kissing was getting very passionate; she did know how to kiss. Our breast were crush against each other as I moved one of my legs in between hers and started to move it and massage her pussy with it. Slowly as I was sucking on her breast I moved my hand down her body and search out her clit, once found I gently started to massage it with my fingers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.