Lesson
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2003 by D. L. Tash

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The Party ends and Holly leaves with Donatien for a liason. And a surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Scatology   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Caution   Violence  

Holly sat on the floor by her Mistress at dinner, being allowed a sip of excellent wine from Marnie's wine glass. She found this so erotic, being given bits of food from her Master's plate, and allowed to have sips of wine or a bit of a particularly good delicacy, like a pampered pet.

But just a pet, nothing more.

Holly even had to ask Marnie to allow her to relieve herself, but Marnie had told her she must hold it until after dinner. Holly squirmed, the pressure in her bladder growing.

"Where is my Slave?" Holly heard Donatien ask. "Where is Holly?"

Marnie waved her hand.

"She's on the floor beside me," Marnie said.

Donatien looked down the table and Holly realized she had just met Donatien's eyes.

At almost the same moment, Marnie's spanker came down on her back.

"Bad Slave!" Marnie said. There were chuckles around the table.

"When I was a slave," the man seated across from them laughed, "there weren't enough whips to keep me in line. I kept forgetting the rules."

"You just did that because you wanted to be punished, Thomas," a woman rejoined.

Thomas laughed.

"Who, me? Never!" he said broadly, and several people laughed.

"Send my slave over," Donatien said. "I want to introduce her."

Marnie motioned at Holly to get up.

She stood, suddenly embarrassed, feeling all the eyes on her, examining her naked body.

"Come here," Donatien said. "I want to look at you."

Holly walked toward the head of the table. She kept her eyes on the ground, which was probably a good thing, since she knew her face was scarlet.

She reached Donatien.

"Raise your head," he ordered and Holly did.

She was right. Every eye was on her, not just at this table, but the entire room.

Donatien stood up and looked around.

"Our newest member," he said to the room, "already learning the delights offered here."

He lifted his glass to Holly.

"We welcome Doctor Holly Jackson into our midst. To Holly!" he said.

"To Holly," the crowd replied.

Donatien looked down at Holly.

"I want you in my bed tonight. Do you agree?"

Holly felt her heart skip a beat. God, was John in the room? Was he hearing this? Donatien was so sexy, but he scared her too.

Holly lowered her head, knowing her answer.

"I am a slave," she said. "I have no Mercy: I have given it to Marnie. It is her choice, not mine."

Holly was surprised at the whispers in the room. She hoped she had not broken some rule.

Donatien, however, laughed and turned back ot the crowd.

"Her first party and she is not only a slave, but has given Proxy to another."

Someone began to clap and then applause filled the room.

Holly hung her head, more embarrassed by this than excited.

"You're a born member, Holly," a man said and the applause grew.

The applause died down, and Donatien spoke once again.

"Well, since Marnie is her proxy, I suppose I must invite both women to my bed."

"Oh, poor Donatien," a woman said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

That got a laugh.

"I think we should welcome Holly appropriately," Donatien said. "A de Sade Toast!"

There was clapping and cheers. Holly saw Donatien and Marnie exchange a look. Marnie smiled and nodded.

Donatien turned to Holly.

"You must supply the drink," he said.

Another slave brought over a Lalique crystal pitcher and kelt beside Holly.

Donatien stood up and looked down at Holly.

"Please squat and pee for us," he said.

Holly looked at him in shock.

"Squat and piss," Donatien said. It was not a request.

Holly squatted and the slave slide the pitcher beneath her. She actually had to pee, badly, and had been wishing Marnie had let her.

Perhaps this was the plan all along.

Holly finally managed to release her bladder, and heard her urine pouring into the pitcher.

The table watched her as she urinated.

Holly finished, and the slave bent between her legs and began to lick the remaining droplets from Holly's pussy. Holly closed her eyes and moaned.

This was not really happening!

But another slave poured small amounts of the hot yellow fluid into small crystal goblets and they were given to all at their table.

"To our Divine Marquis," Donatien offered, "And to our newest member, Holly."

He drained the glass. Holly noticed most at the table did so as well, though some simply touched the liquid to their lips.

Donatien smiled at her.

"You may return to your place," he told her.

Holly returned to Marnie's side, her mind spinning.

Damn! She was both repulsed and excited: They had actually watched her pee. They drank it! She and Marnie would be with Donatien tonight. What would John think? Would John be upset that she was with his brother?

Or would he be proud of how quickly she had begun to fit in?

She forced the thoughts from her mind. This was the Club. John was already a member of and most likely he would be having sex with numerous women over the weekend.

The weekend was for her to enjoy, not ruin with masochistic recriminations or doubts.


The four women lay on exam tables, set up like a cross or the letter X. Holly watched, fascinated.

Marnie stood beside her, holding Holly's collar.

John stood at the apex of the cross, wearing his lab coat.

Holly felt herself creaming. Oh, God, he was going to examine them!

The four women on the tables were fastened down with nylon straps, just as she had been that night in the Hospital. Each table had stirrups and their ankles were fastened to those as well.

Each woman was fully dressed, wearing a skirt or dress, and still wore their shoes. This somehow made the entire scene more obscene, more unsettling, and, Holly realized, more arousing.

Each was blindfolded and gagged. And had spotlights on them, much like the examination light that night when Marnie...

Holly snuck a glance at Marnie, who winked.

"I saw that," Marnie said quietly, looking at the scene. Holly had broken the rule against looking at her 'superiors.' But Marnie just smiled.

"Sexy, huh?" Marnie whispered.

"Oh, yeah," Holly said.

John walked in a small circle, looking at each of the women. He had that wonderful, slightly amused look that Holly loved to see. That 'I understand: nothing can shock me, so tell me your worst" look, worldly yet gentle.

"The female vulva has been virtually ignored by art, literature, and even much of medicine. Yet each is distinctly and uniquely individual."

He turned and looked around his audience, that slight smile on her face.

"Most simply put, the vulva is a cleft that contains the clitoris, the urethra, the vulvar or vaginal opening and the anus.

"This is the center of a woman's pleasure. Yet the majority of women have never even seen themselves or studied this fascinating organ on other women. And most men, even those who have had a lot of intercourse, are quite ignorant about the many functions of this delicate yet tough structure.

"Tonight we have kidnapped four women to use as subjects." There was a murmur in the audience and an aroused groan from one of the women. Marnie looked over at Holly and shook her head with a small smile.

Holly understood. She felt the hot swelling feeling she got when she was very aroused, as her cunt creamed.

No, they weren't kidnapped. But that was the fantasy, the idea. They had been brought here, scared and powerless, and now they were going to endure an pelvic, be probed and examined, in front of an entire crowd.

Marnie moaned in pleasure as well.

John took a pair of heavy scissors and approached one of the women. Holly recognized the tool as the scissor she used in the E. R. to cut clothes off patients when they were brought in.

The woman began to writhe and moan as John cut her dress, starting at the longish hem and cutting up between her spread and helpless legs.

He reached stomach and stopped, spreading the cut material open to expose her.

The woman was African-American, very pretty and quite slender. Her white bikini panties stood out in the lights, bright against her dark skin.

Holly found her breathing was getting ragged.

John touched her crotch with his gloved fingers. The women tried to move and wriggle, but she was too tightly bound to move much.

John went to the side of the table and continued to cut her dress, finally laying it open.

She wore on a white brassiere and high cut panties. Her breasts were small and her body slender and girlish. The woman was moaning into into the ball-gag, and Holly felt another little gush of pleasure.

John cut the bra between her small breasts and uncovered them. Her nipples were large and puffy, and Holly tightened.

She'd had a girlfriend, in sixth grade, who had nipples like that, and they had touched and kissed and felt each other. This brought that memory back in an instant.

John cupped one of the breasts and fondled it in a most unprofessional manner. Then he moved down her body to her panties.

He slid the scissors under the waistband of her panties, then paused, and apparently changed his mind.

Instead, John went to each of the women in the circle, cutting each woman's clothes off her body, as she moaned and tried to escape.

Holly was feeling dizzy with desire. She had been there: She knew they feelings they were enjoying and how deliciously scary it was.

Finally all the women were exposed. Their lit bodies, framed by the ruins of their clothes, was so sexy. They were each different, and obviously not models or dressed for this exhibition.

They looked like four women you might see on the street, all moderately attractive, but just normal people.

And that aspect of this, that "normality" in a very abnormal situation, had Holly's cunt creaming.

Holly was so excited she had trouble concentrating as John cut off the Black woman's panties and began to spread and expose her cunt to the audience.

He lectured as he did so, pointing out the anatomy and touching and probing it at the same time.

Holly felt a hand slide under her ass and find her cunt. She spread her legs. At this point, she didn't care who it was.

Holly wanted to come.

Holly watched as John inserted his fingers in the Black woman's cunt, her brown outer lips giving way to black tinged inner lips and her obscenely bright purple/pink slit.

Holly felt her hand taken and gently pulled behind her. She felt a wet-tipped cock, and began to rub and fondle it, as the unseen man behind her slid his fingers in her soaking cunt, sliding along and probing her.

There were noises in the audience as others began to touch and probe and fondle.

Holly found that being in the crowd, dark and anonymous, and touching other strangers around you was so highly erotic!

Holly felt her cunt penetrated by fingers and she rubbed at the hard, slick cock behind her, bringing around her other manacled hand to help.

She saw an attractive Oriental woman standing nearby, her skirt lifted and hands probing inside her panties. Her blouse was open and hands were sliding under her brassier.

Holly felt her arousal begin to peak, and then she came, wet and hot, on the hand inside of her. The man tightened, and she felt him spurt, hitting her back and butt and dripping, hot and slimy, over her hands.

John was sliding a device into one of the women, something large and metallic. Holly had no idea what it was, but watching the large device forcing the woman open, larger and larger, was so sexy.

Holly felt herself pulled back and was kissed by someone as others began to touch and grope her. She was pulled backwards and down, and found herself on the floor, surrounded by half- dressed people. Holly found a cock and began to suck it, then a strange cunt was there and she dove into it, excited by the taste of come in it. She licked and sucked at it, as someone spread her ass cheeks and went down on her.

Soon Holly was in a mass of bodies, finding and licking whoever and whatever was nearly. She found herself eating a woman's pussy, as the women was fucked up the ass by a man, and her own cunt was being screwed yet another man.

A little voice of reason was still there, shaking it's head and calling her a fuck-mad slut, but that even excited her, and she rode the incredibly erotic wave of her first orgy, fuck and be fucked, do what you want with anyone you want, and let them have you, to do whatever they want to your...

Stars exploded in front of her eyes. Holly heard a woman screaming somewhere, then realized it was her, screaming and crying and totally letting go.


Marnie helped Holly out of the crowd. The pile of bodies was still writhing and moving, in an incredible thicket of arms and legs and torsos and heads.

Holly was still crying, and still coming.

"Holly, are you all right?"

Holly thought she recognized the voice and she spun around, smiling.

But it was Donatien, not John.

She lost her excitement, and that brought back the tears.

"I'm sorry," she said.

Donatien smiled understandingly.

"Not a problem," he told her. "You just got a little overstimulated. Tom's parties are famous for that."

Holly looked at herself, feeling more disgusted than excited now.

"I'm dripping with come," she told Donatien. "Mine and everybody else's"

Donatien laughed.

"At least it's only come. It could have been much worse."

Holly managed a smile. Donatien seemed to have the same gift both John and Marnie had demonstrated: The ability to make her feel fine about herself, no matter what she might be doing.

She smiled.

"You will want me to shower before bedtime," she told him and he nodded his assent.

"Yes," he told her. "If we're going to get the bed messy, we might as well start out clean."

Holly suddenly realized she was looking both Donatien and Marnie in the eyes, treating them as equals.

"Oops," she said. "I forgot I was a slave for a moment."

Donatien smiled at her, his eyes twinkling. He slipped in a German accent.

"And you will be severely punished for that," he grinned.


Holly looked in the big ornate mirror in Donatien's rooms.

She looked amazing. Still wearing her manacles and collar, she now wore the 'uniform' she had seen others 'servants' in.

It was a simple short black dress, with black nylons and black high heels. But the top of the dress came to just below her breasts, exposing them.

"It's so you are available," Marnie had explained as she helped her dress. "The same with the thigh tops you have on, and the lack of panties. You're dressed, but totally available."

Holly sighed as she looked at herself. With her new red hair and the saucy short cut, the whole effect was really sexy.

She grinned at her reflection. Marnie called this new hairstyle Holly's 'hooker hair.'

Given what had happened earlier, that wasn't far off the mark.

Holly felt and saw tears well up. She began to weep as she stood in front of the mirror. She had no idea why.

She felt hands on her shoulders and looked up into the mirror to see Donatien holding her. He smiled gently and slid his arms around her, gently pulling her back against himself.

He rocked her gently and allowed her to weep, still with that small smiled on his face.

"What's going on?" Holly asked. "Why do I feel so lost?"

"You're in transition," he said softly. "You aren't lost. You just haven't found yourself yet."

Holly turned and cried against Donatien's chest.


That night, she stood at the side of Donatien's bed, her eyes downcast, her manacles on.

She felt better. Damn this emotional roller coaster anyway. She had been on it for years, wanting yet afraid to take.

Medical school had helped. She was too busy to give her own needs much attention, and her relationship with Rick had suited her needs perfectly.

They had time for sex, but little else.

She smiled at the memory. It had been good for both of them. They both needed the release, and Rick at least taught her to enjoy her body again, just as he had.

But now, with John and the whole club scene, her doubts and fears were both being dealt with and challenged.

Holly heard the door open. She stayed standing at the foot of the bed, looking down. She resisted the urge to look up and see who had entered.

She felt a hand on her shoulder, sliding over to cup her bare breast. Then her skirt was lifted. She wore no panties and knew whoever it was was looking at her ass.

"Spread your legs, please," a male voice said. Holly wasn't sure, but it might be Donatien.

She felt fingers slide along her cunt. God, she loved that word. She began the word game, which she was beginning to realize was her way to keep the voice from interrupting. He's looking at her bare ass, touching her fucking cunt, feeling her getting wet with excitement, examining her cunt like the slut she was.

Oh, God, she suddenly realized. He could fuck her, just like those strangers had. He could...

She felt his finger's slide inside of her cunt, slipping along her wet cleft, toying with her. She took a deep breath, but her new corset was tight. Unlike the other one, it had no bra built in, but the whalebone stays (and Marnie had told her this corset was an antique, with real whalebone) made breathing almost a chore.

A finger slipped inside of her cunt, then two. She moaned slightly.

Then she felt a finger at her ass. That entrance had begun to fascinate her.

She had never had it touched before John had, and it's very 'dirtiness' made it sexy for her.

Suddenly, she flashed on Marnie, and her comment she made after Holly had washed her hands after touching something inside her ass.

"I like my shit played with," she had said. And merely called it 'a personal kink.'

The finger entered her ass, and Holly felt her arousal begin to escalate. A stranger (and even if it was Donatien, he was still a stranger) was putting his finger in her ass. And she could say Mercy. Marnie isn't here, but he would honor Mercy. That she was sure of.

Yet she would not say it. More exciting, Holly knew she would not say it.

She felt her cunt getting hotter and wetter as the person began to move their fingers inside her ass and pussy. She moaned at the indecent, wonderful pressure it caused inside her ass, and the movement against her cunt as well, as her ass was filled with his finger.

She closed her eyes and just let the feelings wash over her, dressed but available, standing, legs apart, as a stranger did what he wanted to her.

She felt the fingers begin to withdraw. They slipped out of her, and then she heard the door as whoever it was who had come in and touched her left.

Holly stood, her excitement still intense, and waited at the foot of the bed.

She heard the door open and heels click as someone entered.

"Are you ready?" she heard Marnie ask.

"Ready for what?" Holly asked. She could hear the erotic tremble in her voice. God, she was turned on!

Marnie laughed.

"You sound like you're having fun," she said.

Holly nodded, still looking at the floor.

"God, I'm so horny I'm going to die," she gasped.

Marnie laughed again.

"I told you you'd like Tom's parties. They get pretty wild, but then again, so do you."

Holly nodded. She had never really felt like a sexual being, not until this weekend. Yes, she had felt like a woman who had sex, but had never had that permeate her life, become a total part of her makeup instead of something she did, like driving a car or exercising.

"It has been wonderful," Holly said. She meant it.

"No panic attacks?" Marnie asked.

Holly almost answered that she did not have panic attacks, but then realized that her sudden spells of fear and doubt really seemed to fit that definition.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.