Lesson
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2003 by D. L. Tash

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The Party ends and Holly leaves with Donatien for a liason. And a surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Scatology   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Caution   Violence  

Holly looked at herself in the full length mirror, smiling.

Holly's rather mousy brown hair now had red highlights and a saucy cut, with bangs. Holly thought this look was very sexy.

And Holly was finding that when she thought she looked sexy, she was sexy.

And this outfit looked very, very sexy.

Her blouse was white silk, with a very daringly low neckline. The corset bra she wore was from Frederick's of Hollywood, and brought her rather small breasts up and together, giving her an amazing cleavage.

Holly wore a white leather skirt, with a slit all the way up the side her belt, which was wide and black and studded and rather startling.

And she stood on four inch heels, which she was actually learning to walk in.

But it was the change in her body that was most astounding.

Her waist was unbelievably, almost obscenely, tiny.

Holly looked at it, and felt her arousal. She had been this way since Marnie had called her that morning.

They were both off work, and Holly was lazing over coffee when the phone rang.

"Did you get your invitation?" It was Marnie, Holly realized.

"What invitation?"

"I was afraid of that," Marnie said. "Tom's having a party at his house in Cancun. I know it takes time to get you into the system, so your invitation may be late, but you're a member, so you're invited!"

Holly felt a thrill of excitement.

Cancun! A party.

The thrill settled into her groin as she realized what that meant.

"Damn it, Marnie!" Holly swore. "It's my day off and you already have me aroused!"

Marnie laughed. Holly's high level of arousal, and how easy it was for her to reach it, had become a private joke between the two women.

Twice this week they had been together, once at Marnie's house again, and once at Holly's.

Both nights they had spent making love to one another, just exploring and enjoying each other's body's.

Holly was having a wonderful time with her new friend.

"Who's Tom?" Holly asked.

"He's really nice and his parties are really wild," Marnie told her. "Normally I would tell a new member to give it a pass, and try some more sedate parties first, but you are going to love it!"

Marnie's excitement was infectious, and Holly found her heart beating faster.

Then she thought Cancun, and her heart slowed a bit.

"How do we get there?" she asked.

"Robert is flying down in his Cessna. He has a twin engine job. I'll call and make sure there's room," Marnie volunteered.

Holly shook her head, both hopeful and scared. What if she couldn't get the time off? Would John be there? Would Donatien?

She could feel her body tighten at the last name. Jesus, what was wrong with her? She has this wonderful man...

Who is not even speaking to me, Holly thought. That wasn't completely true. She and John spoke, at work, about medical matters. But John was never more than coolly professional with her Holly since the night of the argument.

Marnie's voice broke into Holly's thoughts.

"What are you going to wear?" Marnie asked. Holly found herself shrugging, though of course Marnie couldn't see that.

"God, Marnie, I have no idea!"

"Come over," Marnie said. "Bring lots of clothes. We'll get you an outfit."

Holly shook her head.

"I don't even know if I can go!" she said.

"Louis in scheduling has a major hard-on for me," was Marnie's answer. "He'll make sure you can get the time off."

Holly found herself getting excited, even though she knew better. The more you want something, the less likely you are to get it.

That was a message from her childhood, pounded in at every opportunity. It made you afraid to want things, because the desire always meant the dream went unfulfilled.

"God," Holly thought, "I was abused."

But Holly dropped that line of thought.

By God, if she could go to Cancun, she would!

"Call your friend and beg me a seat, okay?" Holly said excitedly. "I'll get some clothes and be there in a little bit!"


Holly had arrived about an hour later, with a huge pile of clothes.

Marnie sat on the bed, looking though the clothing. She looked up at Holly, shaking her head sadly.

"Some pervert you are," Marnie said in mock seriousness. "All these great clothes and not a corset in sight.

Of course, Marnie had a solution, and she dragged out a large box, full of fascinating underthings.

Both Holly and Marnie giggled like girls as they went through it.

Then Marnie pulled out a white bra and corset combination.

"Look, a Merry Widow!" she said. "It's way too small for me. Try it on!"

Marnie put on the old-fashioned looking garment.

"God, I look like I work in an Old West brothel," Holly said with a laugh.

Marnie came up behind her, pulling the garment up tight against Holly.

"Not yet, you don't," Marnie said with that sexy smile she got when something excited her.

"Step toward the mirror and bend forward, hands apart. Assume the position," Marnie said, in an authoritarian voice.

Holly smiled, but her cunt tightened. God, Marnie acting like that excited her.

Marnie had Holly put her hands either side of the mirror, bending toward the wall, watching her reflection.

Marnie began to lace up the back of the corset. She brought her foot up, planting it on Holly's ass, and began to tighten the laces, hard.

Holly gasped as the air was forced from her lungs. The crushing feeling was almost painful, yet wonderfully erotic.

"Breath shallowly, Holly," Marnie said, her voice cold.

Holly closed her eyes. How did Marnie know when to do that? To suddenly become the cold, hard, wonderful bitch she could be?

Holly gasped as Marnie tightened the corset, crushing her in it. She watched as her breasts appeared to grow, as the under- wire bra built into the undergarment molded her breasts up and together, even as the rest of her body appeared to shrink.

Marnie finally tied off the top. Holly straightened up, carefully.

God, she thought, this is what a body cast must feel like.

Holly stepped back and looked at herself in the mirror.

Holly' body had taken on an unbelievable wasp shape, her hips and breasts appearing much larger, in stark contrast to her severely cinched waist.

"I'm feeling lightheaded," she said.

Marnie smiled.

"Yeah, that happens. Why do you think women used to faint all the time.

"Oxygen deprivation?" Holly asked with a wan smile.

"Yep," Marnie said. "But don't worry. If you pass out I'll take good care of you until you wake up.

Holly knew from the look on Marnie's face what 'good care' meant and she felt her pussy cream suddenly.

"Damn it, Marnie!" she said in mock anger. "I just put on these panties!"

Marnie smiled. Holly loved that Marnie saw her wetness as a good thing, almost envying her ability to soak herself at even a thought or passing comment.

"Drink water, Girl," Marnie said with a chuckle. "You're going to cream yourself into dehydration if your aren't careful."

Holly smiled, but the comment wasn't much off the mark. Holly had noticed she drank far more water lately, and knew one reason must be her increased output of her juices.

Holly smiled even more, remembering thinking that she would have to wear adult diapers around John.

Then she lost the smile, as she thought about the problem in their relationship.

"Don't do that!" Marnie snapped, bringing Holly out of her thoughts. "I saw the John Look. It's gonna be resolved, but until then, you are a free woman."

Marnie stepped up behind Holly, sliding a dark, manicured hand over Holly's white-clad breast.

"And if you don't want to be a free woman," Marnie whispered sexily in Holly's ear, "that can be arranged too."

Holly closed her eyes as Marnie began to run her tongue around her ear and down the back of her neck. This particular erogenous zone was a new, and very sensitive and exciting, discovery.

Holly watched in the mirror as Marnie ran her tongue over her sensitive flesh. This was so sexy, watching as an outsider might, as Marnie touched and fondled her proffered breasts and licked and kissed at her, her full lips parted and her wet tongue at work on her.

Holly groaned, feeling her pleasure rising.

Then Marnie looked right at her in the mirror.

"Don't you look fuckable," she said. She was learning Holly's preference for explicit, even crude, language.

"Every man and woman at the party is going to want to fuck you," Marnie whispered, still watching Holly's reflection as she ran her hands gently over Holly's body.

"They're going to want to taste your mouth," Marnie said sensually, "and your tits, and your pussy and even your little asshole. Their going to want to put their cocks on you and run their greasy tips on your flesh. Women are going to kiss you and taste your tongue and your mouth. They're going to rub their excited cunts on you, leaving you wet with their juices."

Holly was breathing harder now, but the corset constricted that and she found herself getting delightfully light-headed.

She wobbled slightly, and Marnie smiled.

"You're going to owe me ten dollars, you slut, because you are creaming yourself and I'm going to make you come, make you make yourself wet and creamy with pleasure. And you're going to watch in the mirror as you come, helplessly, in your panties. And I can rip them off of you and take my double headed dildo and put it in your pussy and ass, and fuck you with it and make you watch..."

Holly almost lost her balance as the lash hit, as the orgasm cracked through her.

Marnie took her arms roughly, and held her as she shivered and writhed.

Then Marnie giggled like a nasty little girl.

"You owe me ten dollars," she said, throwing herself down on the bed.

It was a joke between them. One afternoon Marnie had said Holly was so easy, she could probably make her come without even touching her cunt.

Holly had shrugged.

"Maybe if you talked dirty to me," she'd said.

"Ten dollars says I can," Marnie said.

Marnie won.

Now Marnie would do exactly that, tell Holly dirty things and watch her, until Holly couldn't stand it any more and had an orgasm.

Then Marnie would laugh and say Holly owed her ten dollars.

Holly looked at her wet panties, and the fluid dripping down her legs. Jesus, if anyone had told her she would be standing in front of a mirror, having a woman talk her to orgasm, she would have called them crazy.

She touched herself, her sodden panties, her still excited cunt. She slid a finger up inside her Cunnis Vallecula, her valley, feeling herself though the wet fabric as she touched herself, her clit, her valley, and up inside of herself, feeling the naughtiness of pushing her panties up there, inside her wet fucking cunt, feeling her wetness as she watched herself in the mirror.

Holly began to frig herself, staring in amazement at this woman in the mirror, spreading her legs obscenely, fucking her cunt thought her panties and hearing the wetness build and soak her even more as she...

Holly cried out as the orgasm hit. It slammed into her, wonderfully strong, ripping at her body.

She fell to her knees, dizzy and wonderfully confused, then passed out in a heap on the floor.

"See, I told you corsets could do that," Marnie was saying. Holly opened her eyes. She was face down on the carpet, still confused.

She could feel Marnie's hands on her ass, slipping down and touching her anus, her asshole.

Then she felt something cold and hard.

"Oh, God, it's the Dildo," Holly moaned.

But the pressure increased and it felt like her ass was being invaded, penetrated, assaulted, by something much larger than the Dildo.

Holly cried out, in pain, in embarrassment and growing humiliation.

And in intense arousal.

Marnie was putting something huge in her ass, and she couldn't stop it.

Holly's excitement and pain were both exquisite. She bit her lip, willing herself not to say Mercy as the thing pulled her even wider open. The pain reached an amazing crescendo, then her ass suddenly closed, stopped by something from closing all the way.

Her ass felt wonderfully full.

"Jesus Christ, what is it?" Holly asked.

"My butt-plug," Marnie said. She held up one, a cone of rubber, with an almost pointed end, and a "trunk" coming out the bottom, with a wider base below that.

"It can stay inside you," Marnie said. "I want you to wear it. It excites me."

Holly loved that about Marnie. She didn't ask permission or inquire what Holly might like. She just did things, telling her what excited her, without asking whether Holly wanted it or not.

If Holly really didn't want to, she knew she could say Mercy. And Marnie would respect that.

But Holly loved the fact that Marnie just did things to her, without asking. Like the other night, when she spanked her. Marnie just took control.

"Get up," Marnie said, prodding her with her foot.

Holly got up, with some difficulty. The very full feeling in her ass was both distressing and wonderful. She felt almost constipated, but in a good way.

And the corset was binding her body, constricting her in its tight bands and pulling her breasts deliciously together.

"God, this feels wonderful," Holly told Marnie.

She smiled and nodded.

"It's looks wonderful too," Marnie said.

Then she turned and walked to the bed.

"Now lets find you some clothes," Marnie said.


Marnie admired her outfit in the mirror: the white silk blouse, showing her amazing cleavage, her tiny wasp waist and the slit leather skirt Marnie had found.

With the corset on, her waist was barely fifteen inches.

Marnie had dressed her, putting her in a pair of black panty hose, with the crotch shockingly open. They looked obscenely sexy.

And Marnie had taken off her sodden panties, so Holly's cunt was right there, available to anyone who wanted it.

Holly loved her new look, her hair cut saucily short and bobbed, and her bangs giving her a worldly innocence that Holy found very sexy.

Her white and black ensemble made her look like...

Her pussy tightened at the thought, at the label she had just come up with.

"Damn," Holly said. "I do look absolutely fuckable."

She smiled at the name she had come up with.

"It's the Leather Virgin look," she said.

Marnie got up from the bed.

"Perfect name," she said approvingly. "Although, after next weekend, not much of you will still be virgin."

Holly's pussy gave a hard twitch and the damned ass-plug made the twitch even stronger.

Holly bent over as she had another orgasm.

"Damn, Girl!" Marnie said. "You keep on wasting those, you gonna run out of orgasms. You only get so many, you know!"

Holly laughed. Marnie had this delightful way of going "Street," on her, and she did it well.

"By the time we get to Cancun, I may not any left," Holly laughed.

They went out for a leisurely lunch at a small restaurant nearby. Holly sat, talking with Marnie, who had dressed similar to Holly, in a skirt and revealing blouse.

Men actually stopped to look at them on their way to their own table.

"I hope we don't get kicked out for soliciting," Holly said with a wicked smile.

"I can see the headlines," Marnie said. "Nurse and intern arrested for prostitution. Both were also arrested for having unregistered concealed butt-plugs."

Holly laughed, spilling her wine of the table.

"Damn it," Holly said. "Warn me when you're going to be so funny!"

The busboy hurried over with a towel, and cleaned the small spot, taking a lot of time as he looked down the women's blouses.

Both vied for his attention, bending over and giving him peeks and flirting with the poor kid until he was tongue-tied and scarlet with embarrassment.

They dawdled over lunch, just enjoying the effect they seemed to have on everyone around them.

"It's pheromones, you know," Marnie said. "We're just two bitches in heat and everyone wants to sniff around."

Holly giggled.

"Marnie, you say the most romantic things!"

That got them both giggling like girls.

"Well, I'm not the one who is soaking her chair in come!" Marnie giggled.

"I am not soaking my chair," Holly said primly. "My leather skirt is waterproof.

Marnie leaned over toward her.

"Excuse me, Ma'am, but your hem is dripping."

They both giggled deliciously.

They walked home after lunch. It was a lovely day and they held hands and flirted with each other outrageously.

"We have to be careful," Holly said. "What if this gets back to the hospital?"

Marnie leered.

"We charge the guys admission to watch!" she said.

Both women broke up in laughter.


Holly looked down at the ground, eight thousand feet below them, as it scrolled past at a leisurely pace.

The engine noise in the Cessna was surprisingly loud, and the little plane seemed much more effected by the updrafts and bumpy air.

Robert Anton had assured Holly this was all perfectly normal, and he did seem comfortable at the controls.

Holly reached over and took Marnie's hand. She was so glad Marnie would be there, both for the flight and the weekend festivities.

Holly sighed. She had tried twice to talk to John, but he was cool and distant towards her. It was almost like he had decided she wasn't worth his time, or that he had other, more important business.

Maybe he had simply been so angry at her outburst, he'd made up his mind to simply drop the whole matter, rather than help Holly deal with her own conflicts.

For whatever reason, John wasn't being at all supportive, at least not outside the medical setting.

The terrible thing was, she could understand his anger now. He had shared with her something important, something very personal and very much a part of himself.

And then she had gone off on him, using those same things to characterize John as a predatory pervert, manipulating and using Holly.

No wonder he couldn't trust her.

Holly sighed and slipped that problem back it's envelope. There was nothing to be done about it now.

She smiled over at Marnie, then watched out the window as they started out over the ocean.

Cancun was just a few hours away.


Holly sat in the back of the Limousine, astounded.

When they had landed at the small Executive Airport, three long white limousines were waiting on the tarmac for them.

Marnie and Holly had chosen one and the limo driver had opened the door, ushering them into the lavish limo.

It came, not just with a bar, but a hostess.

Holly looked at the girl again. She was very pretty, perhaps eighteen, with dark skin and eyes and hair, much like Marnie's.

But there the resemblance ended. The girl was very slender, with small breasts and boyish hips.

And she was totally naked.

Well, Holly realized, that was not quite true. The girl wore manacles, on both her wrists and ankles, and a collar around her neck as well.

From the collar hung a circular metal tag, almost like a dog tag.

It had engraved on it MONIKA.

"Can I get you anything?" Monika asked them without looking up. She was kneeling on the limo floor, and Holly saw her pubic hair was gone, shaved or waxed entirely off.

With the girl's slender build and small breasts, the whole effect was of a incredibly young woman.

"How old are you?" Holly found herself asking.

Monika smiled.

"I'm really twenty-two," she answered, not looking up. "But I can be any age you want."

She looked up at Holly for a brief second to smile.

Marnie lashed out with her foot and kicked the slender girl.

"EYES DOWN!" she yelled, then went on in a more normal tone of voice.

"Don't let Tom catch you doing that," Marnie warned. "He'll really punish you."

The girl nodded, her eyes downcast.

Holly looked over at Marnie in disbelief.

"She can't even look up at me?"

"She's a slave," Marnie said. "They're not allowed to."

Holly looked at the poor girl.

"That's not right!" Holly said to Marnie.

But Marnie just smiled.

"Of course it's not right," Marnie told her. "It's a cruel world. This girl is learning just how cruel it can be."

Holly shook her head. This wasn't fun. This was madness.

Marnie saw Holly's look and smiled.

"All right, Monika, off the record."

Monika looked up at them both and relaxed back on her heels.

"She's new?" Monika asked Marnie, who nodded.

Holly looked, now really confused.

"Monika is being trained," Marnie explained. "She's a slave. Anyone can do anything they want to her. Unless..."

Monika smiled at Holly.

"You always have Mercy," Monika said.

"And off the record is..." Holly started to say. This was really odd.

"She's free to be herself. The rules don't apply."

Marnie laughed at Holly's confusion.

"Being one of Tom's slaves is a wonderful position. Many members of the club will take a vacation down here, accepting and following all the Slave Rules. Then they go home, chastised, abused, humiliated and happy."

"You are willing?" she asked the girl, amazed at the erotic waves flowing into her body. A helpless slave, a plaything, a slut for your most obscene desires...

The girl nodded.

"I begged Tom to let me do this," she told her. "I've been a slave at a lot of parties, but Tom's are always the best."

Holly nodded, trying to understand.

"So you are going to attend the party?" Holly asked.

Monika smiled.

"Yes, I already am. I'm a party favor. That's how I'm enjoying myself this weekend."

Monika apparently could see or perhaps smell Holly's excitement, because she winked at her.

"You should try it," Monika told Holly. "Imagine, all I am is a party favor, a wretched servant, a convenient and subservient girl to do whatever you want to."

Monika smiled. Damn her body anyway, Holly thought. It betrayed her excitement every chance it got.

"Control," Marnie said and Monika dropped her eyes at the order, kneeling forward.

"May I get you a drink?" she asked.

Holly looked over at Marnie, who was watching her with a small smile.

"Exciting, isn't it?" Marnie asked.

Holly nodded. It really was. It was like her fantasy, where she was wearing a collar and people were doing whatever...

Holly felt a shiver of arousal run through her; not an orgasm, but pretty close.

"So off the record is..." Holly started.

"Like at ease in the military. Be comfortable, be yourself. Some people will take a girl like her and ask her, off the record, what her preferences are."

"So she is a willing slave," Holly said.

Both Marnie and Monika nodded.

"Off the record," Monika said, "I love it."

Marnie chuckled.

"Supposedly, Off the Record is just for Doms, the dominant people," Marnie said to Holly. "But you can always go to "Off the Record" if you need to."

Monika nodded.

"It's like if someone wants anal sex. If I don't want to, because I'm really tight there, I can just say Mercy. But if I go O.R., that is, Off the Record, I can explain I don't have anal sex, but fingers and small toys are fine."

"So you are a slave with choices," Holly said.

Monika nodded.

"I'm a slave because I choose to be one," she said with a smile. "In the Society, you always have choices."

Holly felt another shudder of arousal pass through her. She remembered when Marnie forced the butt-plug in her ass, and spanked her.

Holly allowed it to happen, even though she could have stopped it.

A slave with choices, Holly thought, then looked over at Marnie and laughed.

"There goes another pair of panties," she said, and both women laughed.

Marnie let Holly hold Monika's leash as they walked up to the portico of the magnificent mansion.

It overlooked the sea, and a fresh, warm breeze was blowing. Other cars and Limos were pulling up as well.

It looked like a costume party for perverts, Holly though. Leather and chains competed with Latex, nudity, piercings and even a woman in a Starfleet yeoman's short skirted outfit from the sixties version of Star Trek.

The man leading this handcuffed Yeoman was a uniformed Klingon.

Holly shook her head in amazement.

There was a generally relaxed atmosphere as people recognized friends and greeted one another.

Except for the odd get-ups, it could have been any party or convention.

They entered the big house.

The Main hallway was blocked in the center by a scaffolding. Holly looked up in amazement.

A woman was chained upright, naked and spread-eagled, in the rectangular frame facing the door. Her body glistened with sweat, and she jerked as the snap of a whip cut the air.

Holly looked at the woman, fascinated and aroused. Then woman being whipped was a big blonde, with hanging breasts and a very dense pubic patch.

There was another SNAP, and the woman writhed and cried out.

"Please stop!" she cried. "It hurts!"

This was met with another SNAP of the whip. The woman cried out and writhed, whether in pain or orgasm, Holly had no idea.

Then the woman on the frame smiled.

"I know that lash anywhere," she said. "Donatien, is that you?"

There was a hissing sound and the woman screamed out as the whip hit her, snaking up into her cunt like an erotic serpent.

"Oh, God, yes, it's you," the blonde said. "Nobody whips my pussy like you do."

The woman smiled and screamed as another SNAP hit her, right between the legs.

As Holly and Marnie walked past they could see it was, indeed, Donatien at the other end of the whip.

Holly's heart jumped into her throat.

His long hair was loose, and he wore black britches and boots, the same get up she had imagined Marnie in when she thought of her whipping someone.

And, also like Holly's fantasy, Donatien was bare-chested.

He had a beautiful body, well-muscled and smooth and glistening with his sweat.

Donatien's hair flowed as he brought back the whip again and swung it, snapping it high on the women's back.

"Marnie!" he cried and waved. "Get over here. My whip arm is getting tired.

"Oooh, poor baby!" the blonde said sarcastically, and Donatien swung the whip again, snapping it just as it hit her full butt, and leaving a small cut where it landed.

The woman screamed and writhed.

"My whip arm isn't that tired, Patrice," Donatien said with a smile.

Marnie went to a rack and picked out a coiled bull whip. Holly was damp, excited yet horrified.

Holly measured the distance with her eye, then swung the whip.

It hissed out and snapped just inched from the woman.

She writhed a little, but was untouched.

Marnie swung again, getting closer this time.

"Damn it, Marnie," the woman said. "I don't know when you're really going to hit me."

"Makes it more interesting, doesn't it?" Marnie asked as she swung again, popping the whip right at the top of the woman's gluteal cleft, the crack of her ample ass, almost but not quite touching the woman.

Marnie brought the whip back quickly, coiling and swinging it again in, all in one smooth motion.

The woman screamed as the lash hit her butt, leaving a small wound.

"Oh, God, yes," the woman moaned.

Marnie smiled, coiling the whip and putting it back with the others.

She motioned to Holly.

"Come on," she said. "Let's find Tom and I'll introduce you."

Holly reluctantly walked away from the scene playing out in the foyer.

Something about it was deeply disturbing. The poor woman was actually be injured by the whipping.

And yet something about it was also deeply arousing, almost primal in its intensity.

Holly followed Marnie into the big house.

The house was both beautiful and tastefully furnished. It was also not well lit, but in shadow. The lighting came from well lit tableaux, scenes like the one in the foyer, that were taking place everywhere.

In one corner, a woman was tied to a table, spread-eagled and naked, and a small table beside her held a number of different dildos and other toys. A man was showing his wife? Girlfriend? Holly had no idea, but he was inserting a long dildo into the woman and chatting with his female friend.

Marnie chuckled at the sight.

"Tom loves these tableaux," she said.

"So you do call them that," Holly said. She had hit on the word in a moment.

Marnie nodded.

"Yes, tableaux fits. Tom tries to titillate all tastes, so if something bothers you, just move on."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.