Lesson
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2003 by D. L. Tash

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The Party ends and Holly leaves with Donatien for a liason. And a surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Scatology   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Caution   Violence  

Doctor Holly Jackson looked lovely.

Holly looked at her reflection in the mirror at Macy's. She wore an elegant evening dress, bright red, just low enough to show the swell of her breasts, and just high enough to show a glimpse of thigh in the small slit up the back.

Holly smiled. It was so wonderful to look in a mirror and see something other than the imperfect, flawed woman she used to see. She was no longer flawed, nor imperfect.

Holly was exactly the woman she wanted to be.

She smiled as John stepped into view behind her and turned.

"What do you think, Doctor Holcomb?" Holly asked.

John nodded, smiling.

"You look beautiful," he said.

They had been shopping all day. Macy's and Weinstock's, as well as Victoria's Secret and Frederick's of Hollywood.

And earlier they had gone to the most amazing shoe store, with three inch heels being the minimum heel height they carried.

Holly knew she could never afford this on an Intern's pay, but John had quietly helped her choose outfits, ignoring the price tags and forbidding Holly to look at them herself. She also had to leave when he was paying.

Those were the two 'rules' in place today.

At first it was difficult, just picking out things because you liked them, and not knowing if they were quite inexpensive or exorbitantly priced.

But John was such fun to shop with. He'd made a little game of it, and soon she was buying whatever struck her fancy.

Holly had never worn a thong in her life, but now she had lots of them. And the thongs, of course, reminded her of last week, when she had...

Holly felt her pussy tighten and begin to moisten. God, it had done that a lot lately! Thinking of John and Marnie and Raoul, and dinner last weekend and her examination the other night.

John walked up and put his arms around her, looking over her shoulder into the mirror at her.

"Is something wrong?" he asked, knowing full well what was going on.

Holly began to blush.

"You know exactly what's wrong, John," she whispered, both embarrassed and aroused by the fact he knew she was having 'those' thoughts again.

John nuzzled her neck softly and whispered to her:

"Do you like the Ben Wa balls, my dear?"

She could see her own blush in the mirror and managed a tight smile at his reflection.

"You bastard," she said.

John chuckled.

"I've been called much worse," he said with a wink and moved away, looking for other outfits for her to try.

Holly stepped from in front of the mirror, feeling the twin balls up inside her cunt. They were hard, with some kind of weight inside, so they moved whenever she did, massaging the inside of her vagina in a most disquieting and wonderful way.

Now, as Holly walked back to the dressing room, they moved inside of her, bringing her pleasure and making her even more excited than she had been all morning.

It was all John's fault, she realized. It was bad enough having them inside of her, but he knew they were inside of her.

And that excited Holly even more.

Holly slipped off the dress, running her hand between her legs. Her panty pad was soaked. Damn! Would she need to wear adult diapers around this man?

The touch of her fingers gave her another idea, and Holly sat in the small booth, touching herself.

Holly wondered if there were cameras in here. Is masturbating in a changing room considered illegal? she wondered.

Holly continued to wonder this as she ran her fingers along her moist crevice, her Cunnis Vellecula, the valley of her cunt. At one end was the little hillock of her...

Fuck it, Holly thought, as she slid her hand inside of her underpants. If they were watching, let them watch.

Holly slid her finger into her very moist slit. She found the hillock (the thought of exploring her own terrain excited her) of her clitoris, then slid down the valley to her urethra, the little well of the valley.

Holly felt her excitement rising as she touched her exquisitely sensitive piss hole, and then moved a little further, to the great opening, the deep hole, of her cunt.

Holly gasped as she slid her fingers inside herself. She was hot and wet and thoroughly excited. She could feel the balls, their sleek black latex surface covering the harder materials underneath.

Holly's other hand continued on, past her cunt hole and finding her ass.

Holly bent forward, so aroused by this forbidden act, right her in a very public place. She was frigging herself off, at Macy's, in the fitting room for God's sake. What a deliciously slutty thing to do.

Holly ran her finger around her asshole, already wet with her cream. She realized she could slide her finger inside her asshole, right here in Macy's, and screw whoever didn't like...

The orgasm hit like a giant slap, pushing the air from her lungs in a loud moan. She jerked forward in the seat as it shook her, again and again.

Holly felt herself soak her underpants and her hands as she came, a wonderful, hard, gripping orgasm.

Holly sat as her breathing came slowly back to normal. There was a polite tap at the door, and Holly looked up, suddenly embarrassed.

"Yes?" Holly said. Oh, God, what if it's security?

"Are you all right, Ma'am?" came a girl's voice. Holly recognized it as the voice of the little salesgirl who was helping her, a very pretty green eyed blonde.

The Voice came in Holly's mind, uninvited as always.

"Wonderful, Holly. Here you sit in a pool of your own vaginal excretions, having masturbated in a public place and yelled out as you came. Now the Salesgirl is knocking, the same salesgirl that you purposely knelt beside so you could try to sneak a peek up her dress. You're not just a pervert, you are a disgusting pervert!"

"I'm fine," Holly managed to say aloud. "I just..."

"Just what, Holly?" the Voice broke in. "Masturbated yourself to climax? Came all over the bench? Almost put your finger up your ass for fun? Wondered if there were cameras in here, then went ahead and did it anyway? That's not the way I raised you!"

Holly exhaled. Her mother was still alive, but Holly had left her and run far away. But thanks to Holly's upbringing, her mother would always be with her, in spirit.

Holy sighed again. The spirit of repression, the spirit of shame and the spirit of moral outrage at any act that did not meet with her approval.

Which included pretty much everything.

"Do you need help?" the salesgirl asked.

"No, thank you," Holly said, trying to sound fine. She was coming off the orgasm now, and was starting to actually feel fine, if a little wet.

"Do you need a towel?" the girl asked, as if reading her mind.

"Yes," Holly said. "That would be wonderful."

Holly heard the salesgirl walk away, then return a moment later and knock.

Holly unlocked the door. The salesgirl looked in and saw Holly wearing her panties and the wet spot on the chair. She smiled with understanding at Holly.

"Little accidents happen," the salesgirl said, handing her a small box of Wet Wipes and a towel. Holly smiled gratefully as she closed the door.

Holly slipped off her wet panties and wiped herself clean, then dried with the towel. Her mind was spinning, but Holly was growing used to that. It happened whenever she got turned on: the delicious excitement and arousal, always offset by the shameful, embarrassing dialog.

Fuck it, Holly thought. I had a great come and I loved it and so what if I got a little wet. I was creaming myself in Macy's, and that's no one's business but mine.

Holly wiped off the chair and slid on her skirt. She zipped it, carefully, then headed outside with the dress she'd tried on.

John was chatting with the salesgirl and both were smiling. He looked up when Holly came out.

"Flirting?" Holly asked jokingly. "Again?"

John chuckled, that deep sexy chuckle. His grey eyes were flashing and she imagined he probably was flirting. She smiled at the Salesgirl, who smiled back.

"Did you like the dress?" the girl asked.

"I loved it," Holly told her. "I'll take it."

The salesgirl smiled and handed her a small plastic bag.

"For your panties," the salesgirl said quietly, and winked.

John smiled at Holly, like he had all morning. He didn't just let her shop, but encouraged her to. It was a wonderful, thoughtful gift.

The voice was right there, trying to break in with the fact he was paying for Holly's services, nothing more. And did she really think these things came without a price?

But Holly resolutely pushed the thoughts from her mind. Yes, he was paying for this, and yes, he (and others, she thought with a small thrill) would very likely fuck her in them.

John was dressing her in outfits he preferred and she was dressing how she thought she looked best. It was for both their pleasures, and there was certainly nothing wrong with that.

Then Holly realized there was something wrong with that, that she was in Macy's buying clothes to get fucked in and have god-knows what done to her, and that she had just masturbated in the dressing room.

And Holly felt a delicious shiver of naughtiness, of outrageous sluttishness and wanton pleasure.

John was buying and who the fuck cared. She was his girlfriend, his lover, his playmate.

Holly smiled at the salesgirl, who began to ring up the purchase. She felt John at her shoulder.

"I'll take over from here, Holly," he said.

Holly turned and walked away.

She could get used to this.

Holly smiled to herself. The last three weeks had been a wonderful roller coaster, intern half the time, sleeping as she was able and pulling horrendously long shifts, broken up by the occasional magical night with Doctor John Holcomb.

Holly looked out over the mall from a balcony, and thought of the last time with John, and Marnie and Raoul. God, that had been fantastic.

And then Holly and John went to his home and he fucked her, her cunt still dripping from another man's come and her body immersed in another woman's smell.

Holly felt a warm surge in her pussy, followed by a bit of liquid running down her leg.

Oh, shit, she was creaming again. And it was running down her leg, not much, thank god, but enough to wet her inner thigh.

John stepped up beside her, looking out over the busy mall.

"Spread your legs," he said quietly.

"What?" Holly asked.

John nodded at a group of teen-aged boys heading towards the store below them.

"Spread your legs," he repeated. "I know your panties are in your purse, or perhaps you already transferred them to the bag the salesgirl gave you."

Holly nodded. She had. But how did John... ?

"Spread your legs," John said again.

Holly looked down at the approaching boys, then over at John.

She smiled as she planted her feet rather wide apart, feeling the air moving against her hot, naked cunt.

John turned away and began to cough, a very loud and convincing hacking cough.

One of the boys looked up at the noise.

The boy's eyes went wide, then he hit the kid beside him. Holly watched as the kid whispered to his friend. Both carefully avoided looking up or pointing, lest the lady on the balcony realize what they had seen.

Then both boys looked up, right up Holly's dress, at her creamy inner thighs and her pussy, wet with excitement.

Holly tried not to laugh as the two boys tried to get their friend's attentions without drawing hers. Holly's cunt gave an excited squeeze.

Now all five guys were surreptitiously checking Holly out. They had almost reached the balcony, and the view, she could imagine, was pretty spectacular. They all looked straight up as they passed beneath her.

"Oh, shit!" Holly said quietly to John. "That was fun!"

John smiled at Holly.

"Don't you love shopping?" he asked and winked at her.

They walked through the mall, Holly acutely aware that she was without panties, and in a rather short skirt.

She found herself smiling at men who looked at her, taking pleasure in the fact they found her attractive enough to check out.

Holly had a sudden flash of herself, on display in a store window, her breasts exposed and her legs widely spread, giving everyone passing by the chance to...

It was just a small orgasm, but Holly nearly fell from the unexpected spasm. John reached over and helped steady her, then offered her his arm. She took it and they walked on.

"What was that all about?" John asked.

Holly smiled, feeling both aroused and embarrassed, which was a feeling she was getting used to.

"Oh, nothing," she said with a sly smile. "Just a thought I had."

They walked into a branching corridor. There was a Cappuccino shop and the smell of roasting coffee beans was wonderful.

They stopped and looked in the shop. John bought two pounds of various mixes and a packet of chocolate covered Espresso beans. Then they walked down further.

Just before they reached the doors leading outside, there was a boarded up area where a shop was being remodeled. There was a door in the boarded up wall. Beside the door was a sign: "DARIEN'S DELI DELIGHTS!" it read. "Opening soon!"

John reached over and tried the knob. The door opened.

"What are you doing?" Holly asked, both fascinated and mortified.

John looked inside for a second, then dragged her into the door and closed it.

Darien's Deli Delights was almost ready for business. Though no Deli delights had arrived, the Deli counter was complete and the walls were in the process of being painted.

"Where are the workers?" Holly whispered.

"It's Saturday. They're probably off," John whispered in answer.

John dragged her around the end of the deli counter. A large cutting board had been installed in the center of the counter and he led her to it.

"Pull up your skirt," John told her and, feeling deliciously naughty, Holly did so.

John lifted Holly up and sat her on the cutting board surface. It was cold on her ass and pussy, and she moaned.

"I'm going to make their cutting board all nasty," Holly told him with a smile. John smiled up at her as he spread her legs, pulling her ass right to the edge of the counter.

"I hope so," John whispered, and went down on her.

Oh, God. Holly was getting cunnilingus, having her cunt sucked and licked, right there in a deserted store where anybody could walk in and see! Holly moaned and leaned back against the serving counter. She spread her legs, putting her high heels on the edge of the counter either side of her.

Holly closed her eyes as John found her slit, running his tongue the full length of her, from her clit all the way to her ass, and all the points of interest in between.

Holly opened her eyes and almost screamed in shock. There were people watching!

Then Holly realized there was a large mirror all along the back wall, and that they were reflected, her with her legs wide- spread, her skit around her waist, and John's blond head buried between them, moving as he reamed her twat.

John's fingers slid inside her, finding the Ben Wa balls and gently moving them inside of her. Then he slipped them out of her.

John stood up and unfastened his pants, letting them drop.

"John, what are you doing?" she whispered, both scandalized and stimulated.

Holly felt John's cock at her slit, rubbing her, masturbating her, cock-rubbing her. She moaned and grabbed his cock, putting it to her entrance.

"I think you know what I'm doing, since you're helping," John said, as his cock slid slowly into her cunt. Holly could feel him entering her, filling her with his turgid meat.

Holly tried to suppress a laugh, but then it leaked out and she began to giggle.

"What's wrong, Holly?" John asked, smiling at her strange reaction.

"I'm sorry, John," Holly said. "I was running away with my thoughts. I thought about you fucking me, filling me with your turgid meat. Turgid Meat?!"

She bagan to giggle again, and John interrupted by pushing himself deeper inside her.

Holly gasped.

"Oh, fuck, yes," she moaned.

John fucked her and she could see his ass in the mirror, moving as he fucked her cunt, moving as he banged her on the counter, tightening as he...

Holly bit her hand to keep from screaming as she came hard.

John did too, his cock throbbing as it filled her with hot come, and Holly had another spasm.

She could feel her twat dripping with her excitement and John's come. John was touching her, spreading it on her thighs and between her legs. She trembled as another little spasm hit.

"I think you like my turgid meat," John whispered and Holly giggled.

"Can I get a quarter pound, sliced?" she asked, pointing at the big commercial slicer nearby.

John laughed out loud.

"Sorry, Ma'am, we're all out of turgid meat today," he said. "Perhaps you'd care for some summer sausage, or a nice wiener to tide you over."

Holly giggled until John bent over and kissed her. They kissed, his cock still inside her, both their lower bodies exposed, his hands touching her breasts through the thin fabric of her blouse.

The kiss finally stopped and John straightened up and his softening cock slipped from inside of her.

"Oh, God, John, now we have to go home," Holly said.

"Really? Why?" John asked.

Holly looked down at her pussy, wet with pleasure and with come.

John smiled and knelt, going down on her again.

God, she loved it when he did that! He licked eagerly at her, even though he had just come inside her, and that excited her for some perverse reason.

He sucked at her cunt and clit, cleaning up the mess even as he made her produce more of it.

She felt his fingers inside of her, gently opening her, moving in her. Then there was something else moving, and she realized John had pushed the Ben Wa balls back inside of her, and they were again reacting to her every movement.

John continued to suck and lick at her and she felt herself getting ready again, climbing that wonderful, slick water-slide that she would soon ride down as she...

"OH! SHIT!" Holly cried as the orgasm hit. She tried to cover her mouth, but the second wave was on her, as big as the first.

Holly bucked and writhed, pushing her cunt against John, pushing herself against his tongue, his teeth, his jaw, and feeling another one coming.

Holly cried out again as the waves broke over her, and she fell back, feeling the rhythmic tremors as it continued, the little bursts suffusing her body.

"Oh, Jesus, John, that was wonderful!"

John smiled again. Using his handkerchief, he wiped her pussy off and the counter underneath her. There were some paper towels nearby and he used some to finish drying her and the cutting board.

Then he slid her off the counter, pulling down her skirt.

"See?" he said. "All fresh fucked and happy and ready for more shopping."

John took Holly's hand and led her out into the mall. They walked back toward the central area and Holly caught a glimpse of her refection in a window, her hair looking sexily wild, her face aglow.

"You like my hairstyle, John?" she asked. He looked at her approvingly.

"I love it. How does your stylist achieve that look?"

Holly giggled and John laughed aloud.

"I saw you trying to look up the salesgirl's dress in Macy's," John said.

"Not my fault, John," she laughed. "I wasn't the one who arranged for me to have one of the sexiest experiences in my life with another woman."

"You liked Marnie?" he asked.

"God, I loved her. I mean, being fucked by Raoul was great. But Marnie: her lips, her breasts, her dark, musky pussy..."

She shook her head, still overwhelmed by the experience.

"You seemed to be having fun," John said.

Holly nodded.

"It was great," she said.

Holly turned to John and smiled gently.

"It's all been great, John," she said.

John stopped walking and took her in his arms, right there in the middle of the mall, and kissed her.

Thoroughly, passionately, erotically and lovingly, he kissed her.

Holly sighed and smiled up at him.

"That was great too, John."

John smiled at her.

"You have made me happier than I have ever been," John said. He kissed Holly again, gently and deeply.

As they finally continued down the mall Holly found herself thinking about herself and John. They were a couple, it seemed, yet she had sex with both another man and another woman. And he had arranged that encounter for her and had watched.

Well, Holly thought as they walked towards yet another store, it's certainly not a boring relationship.

Almost two hours later, they finally left the mall.


Holly looked at the back seat in horror as they got in John's Jaguar. The back seat was completely filled with bags and John was stuffing three more large bags into the already stuffed trunk.

"No wonder you kept making trips to the car," Holly said, feeling a little guilty.

John smiled up at her as he put his weight on the trunk, managing to close it on the third try.

"That's why I brought it out as we got it," John told her. "No bags to carry, and you don't notice how much you're getting."

John grinned at Holly as he unlocked and opened the passenger door for her.

"Be sure to pull up your skirt as you get in," John said with a smile. "I love your bare ass on the upholstery.

Holly did as told. It was so odd. Because she had Mercy, Holly tended to simply follow instructions. And usually she really enjoyed the results.

Mercy was Holly's out, her safe place, the one word she always could say if something went to far.

And, because of that, Holly tended go a lot further than she might have otherwise.

John slid in the driver's seat and started the Jaguar. The engine was so quiet, yet very powerful. She had never found a car sexy before, but this one was.

The sun was setting. It was nearly eight PM, and there was that wintry chill in the air. The seat was cold against Holly's ass and pussy, and she settled down, actually sitting straighter to put her cunt more solidly on the cold leather.

"What do you say I stop for take-out, then take you home with me?" John asked. Holly looked over at him and smiled.

"I'd like that," Holly said. "I was just marveling at what a slut I've become."

John smiled and slid his hand under her skirt and against her pussy, stubbly where the hair was beginning to grow back.

His fingers found her folds and slid down into her moist slit.

Holly sighed.

"I love when you do that," Holly told him. "I love it when you drive with one hand and have your other hand up against me."

"I want to fuck you again, already," John said

Holly stretched, pushing her moist cunt against his hand.

"I already want you to," she told him.

They pulled into a Chinese restaurant, with a take-out service window. John kept his hand under her skirt, still feeling her up as they pulled up to order.

When the kid came to the window, he stared at the scene. Holly's skirt was high on her thighs, and John's hand was obviously touching her cunt. The kid managed to tear his eyes away, and got the money for the order. Then he turned to bring the food.

John reached over with his left hand and flipped Holly's skirt up, exposing her open legs and her bared cunt, with his fingers resting inside of her.

The kid came back, and this time his eyes looked as if they would fall out. The kid handed the food through the window, seemingly incapable of removing his eyes from the scene of a woman having her exposed cunt played with in public.

John moved his hand deeper in Holly, opening her slit and giving the kid a nice view inside.

Then John put the food on the console between them and drove off, leaving the gaping kid behind.

"Oh, my God, John, I never realized I was an exhibitionist."

"It excites you?" John asked.

Holly nodded.

"Yes. A lot."

"That's what you came over in the mall?" John asked.

Holly nodded, a little embarrassed as she remembered almost falling. Yet she also felt a rising excitement, knowing what she was about to tell him.

"I imagined I was on display in a store front. Men and women could stop and look at me, on display, my breasts bared and my cunt wide spread."

"Could they only look, or could they touch?" John asked, then smiled as her cunt responded.

"Oh, God, I hadn't thought of that," Holly told him.

John chuckled. At worst things amused him, Holly thought. But he seldom seemed disgusted or angry. Only once, really, and that was that first night, when she'd made some comment about her body.

"It's not perfect." That was what Holly said, and John let her know his displeasure.

Holly ground her hips down against his probing fingers, her mind racing. The only thing that displeased John was when she put herself down, or did less than she was capable of. He did it in the hospital too, always giving her duties or patients that were a step beyond her own perceived capabilities.

Usually, Holly did very well, and was rewarded with a smile or encouraging comment.

It was when Holly didn't perform at her best, or worse yet, tried to interject her own self-doubts and perceived weaknesses that those grey eyes grew cold and disapproving. John only doubted her when she doubted herself.

And it was the same with their sexual relationship. John pushed her boundaries all the time, gently and with respect for her feelings, yet constantly. As a result she had learned things about her own sexuality she had never guessed.

Holly leaned back in the plush leather seat and closed her eyes, loving the feeling of having her pussy touched and the cool leather of the seat against her bare ass and legs as John drove home.

John pulled into the garage and got out, grabbing the Chinese food.

"Can you get your door?" John asked her. "Leave all the stuff. We'll bring it in later."

Holly smiled as she opened the Jag door. She had never opened it before. John was always there, opening doors and doing all the polite little things.

Then at home, Holly could be his slut or she could take control as she had that night, the night she actually passed out from her orgasm.

Holly smiled and headed into the house.

Dinner was marvelous. John had fragile-looking bowls and ceramic spoons for the Hot and Sour Soup. They ate the entree with chopsticks, on China plates, making a simple take-out meal into a gourmet experience. John had even brewed a pot of Chinese Tea.

Holly looked at John over the Mu Shu Pork, fondly. He was such a nice man. He pushed her, yet always accepted Mercy without question. It was never, "are you sure? Don't you want to try just a little more?"

It was all her choice, and the realization of that had been very freeing. She had actually masturbated over being raped last night, since it was just a fantasy and she wanted to be helpless.

Yet now she knew wasn't really helpless at all, since she controlled the fantasy.

So Mercy worked even there.

She felt her cunt start to cream. God, she thought, if I keep this up I'm going to get dehydrated!

That made her smile. She had a brief flash of the scene:

"Holly's not at work today," Doctor Holcomb said, his eyes grave. "She was brought in severely dehydrated. She damn near creamed herself to death."

That thought made her laugh aloud, and John looked up.

"Did someone say something funny?"

She shook her head, still smiling.

"No, she told him. "I was just wondering if I could become dehydrated from being wet all the time."

John smiled at her, his eyes bright.

"I doubt it. I love the fact you can get so wet," John told her.

"Is that excitement wet or come wet, or do you mean piss wet?" Holly asked.

"Any of the above is fine with me," he said.

"Well, I did tell you I'd pee myself for you," Holly remembered.

John shook his head.

"Bird song at morning," he said gently. "What is said in the throws of passion takes on a very different light later."

"You mean you don't want me to?" she asked uncertainly.

John smiled.

"I would love you to," he told her. "It excites me. But I won't hold you to something you say in the middle of sex. It might seem exciting then, but just embarrassing later."

Holly looked at him with an appraising smile.

"I almost get the feeling," she told him, "I could do anything with you and not be embarrassed."

John chuckled.

"But being embarrassed is one of your turn-ons," he pointed out. "Like today, when the boys were looking up your skirt."

Holly actually blushed thinking about it. And realized the tingle was not confined to her face and neck.

Her cunt tingled too.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.