My Future - Cover

My Future

Copyright© 2003 by ANTACID

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - I decided to use my youthful charms with my slob of a boss to further my social standing and future employment prospects. Read my story, actually based on fact.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   True Story  

I took Richards arm as he escorted me through to dinner. As we arrived at the doors to the dining room our host and hostess met us. Making small talk to each couple it took just over five minutes for Richard and I to be greeted.

As we approached the couple I had been admiring the attire of our hostess. She was wearing sheer silk stockings the dress or should I say the piece of material that covered her body. How can I describe it?

It was nearly sheer, the material I don't know, like a kind of silk. That didn't really matter it was the way it was fastened to her, yes fastened, that mattered.

It was shaped like a large handkerchief. The material completely covered her back from just above the cheeks of her bottom and stopped about mid thigh, just below her stocking tops. The open ends came around the front and the top corners we actually hooked into rings through her nipples. The bottom corners were folded upwards and clipped to a large ring through her navel. Secured, as it was her breasts apart from a small "A" at her nipples were totally exposed. The sides ballooned out and then created another "A" as the bottom corners met her navel this left her shaved pussy on show. To finish off the outfit she had a rather large pendant hanging from the hood of her clitoris. Beautiful!

Hello Richard, so this is the lovely Helen? I smiled at our host. He introduced himself, Stewart and his companion, Mary.

I expect we will be seeing a lot more of you later? Although there is not a great deal more to see is there my dear! You know Richard has such a good dress sense. He turned to his companion. Mary I am sure you would like to look after our new guest at the dinner table: It was more an instruction than a request.

Delighted Stewart, she smiled.

We were the last couple to be introduced. Shall we my dear as she took my arm and guided me into dinner.

Stewart sat at the head of the table, all the men sat to his right with all the women to his left. Mary sat at the far end of the table with me at her right corner.

The waitresses from the entrance hall had changed, so had the two topless drinks waitresses. Now they had sheer white blouses no bra short pleated mini skirts sheer stockings and high heel shoes.

The first course was excellent the conversation, most times, way above my intellect. Mary used every opportunity to touch one or another part of my body as we spoke. I was getting turned on big time. I glanced at Richard several times he smiled.

Now I knew why we were seated as we were. As the waitresses brought the first course they had entered from the left side of Stewart. Behind us, which meant the men could see them approach. They would then serve the men first and it was then that we would actually see them.

The girls cleared the first course and a few minutes later returned with the main course the men smiled. As the girls rounded the head of the table they had removed their sheer blouses and were now naked to the waist. After finishing serving the ladies then retreated and stood with their backs to the wall behind us. The men had full view during dinner. The third course came and as expected they were now minus their skirts. Same procedure standing behind us for the duration of the course. The coffee and biscuits next the girls now minus their panties. This time after serving the ladies they cleared the table, always from the men's side of the table. Breasts were rubbed against men's shoulders. Mouths happened to kiss nipples. The ladies just seemed to ignore it and carry on with their conversation.

Once the table was cleared the men were asked to adjourn to the lounge. Taking their Brandy with them. They left us.

I was beginning to get upset. I was wet through, on a sexual high and they had gone. Mary realised. Putting her hand at the top of my thigh, her fingers rubbed my exposed pussy.

"Don't worry it's their ritual, we will have our own fun and join them shortly.

Mary moved her hand away smiled and then nodded to one of the other guests. She rang a little bell. Within seconds I felt hands sliding over my shoulder and start playing with exposed nipple. The other hand slipping the dress off my left shoulder and moving done to my left breast. I lay back, enjoying the sensation when I felt my legs being opened. A tongue started to lick my pussy looking down I saw one of the girls. I heard Mary's voice "we like to give the new ladies a special welcome"

My orgasm hit.

The party had begun.

As I came down from a high I could see most of the other women were in some kind of sexual activity. Mary invited me to join Jenny and one of the waitresses. Jenny had just inserted her penis panties into the girl and was starting to blow. She invited me to take over. I blew for all my might, the girl started to squirm all over the floor. I couldn't believe it, she begged for more. I sat back and watched. Jenny must have nearly blown herself to unconsciousness as she fell away from the waitress. The poor girl the sweat was pouring from the pores of her skin.

People stopped what they were doing, still caressing each other they sat and watched as this girl started screaming and shaking. I thought she was going to die! Then the smile came to her face, the smile of total satisfaction. Her body stopped moving, you could see her relax. She opened her eyes, looking around she said "thank you"

The atmosphere was electric! Most clothes were now completely discarded. Anne crawled towards me, we were soon in a passionate embrace our tongues exploring each others mouths. Taking me by the hand she whispered "come Helen I want you to meet double trouble" she smiled.

It was like leading the lamb to slaughter. She lay me, on my back, across the table. From where I don't know she produced what looked like a double-ended cock. Anne climbed on to the table with me, we kissed and played with each other, I was getting hotter and hotter. I felt the plastic cock enter my pussy. Anne then moved on top of me. Using her spare hand she guided the other end of the cock into her own pussy. We were fucking each other, the sensation! We went on for what seemed ages I must have come twice. I was approaching my third orgasm when I heard voices.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.