My Future
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2003 by ANTACID

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - I decided to use my youthful charms with my slob of a boss to further my social standing and future employment prospects. Read my story, actually based on fact.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   True Story  

As we got to the waiting limo Richard handed my overnight bag to the driver; the trunk was already open. We waited as he opened the door; Richard got in first I saw him nod to the driver. He had that smile again!

I felt the driver pull at the collar of my coat. Excuse me Madam, as he exposed me, well most of me to the world.

I sat in the limo; I thought why bother and let my dress, what there was of it fall as it wanted. I could see the driver's eyes through the rear view mirror

We drank champagne as the car drifted through the countryside, a warm summer evening. What more could a girl want?

Richard and I made small talk as we drove. The earring attached to my right nipple. Swayed with the movement of the car. It was so sensitive and the rubbing of the material on my left nipple brought that to arousal as well.

Richard kept playing with the ropes. My nipple ached. His next comment was not a surprise.

I think we will have the other one done next week? Then shock.

Maybe the pussy as well!

Richard you are joking?

Joke, never my dear.

We arrived at this country house just after eight. The area in front and to the side was packed with expensive cars.

As the driver opened the door, he could see my pussy and right breast in all their glory, Richard asked if I was ready?

I nodded.

He stepped out first and held his hand out. He helped me out of the car.

Being the gallant gentleman he is! He took my left arm and escorted me towards the door. My right side completely unobstructed from view.

I felt very apprehensive. My nipples were rock hard and I could feel the cool evening air blowing across my naked pussy. The rope earring hanging from my right nipple swayed with the movement of my body.

As we approached the big wooden door I thought about the articles I had seen in the Sunday papers, rich people having wild sex parties at their country houses, was this going to be the same kind of thing?

One hoped so.

Richard pulled on the big chain at the side of the front door. It opened before the bell stopped ringing. I nearly burst out laughing. Standing before us was, what I had always imagined the country estate butler to look like.

Dressed In full dinner suit and bow tie he greeted us and invited us in. total discretion, his eyes looked me over, but didn't seem to take anything in. if you know what I mean?

Once inside I stood and viewed the scene. Shit the entrance hall was bigger than the whole of the apartment. Two waitresses stood to one side. They had trays of drinks, champagne and red wine.

Their dress code was not what one would expect. Their dresses were very short. You cold see the garter clips holding their black stockings. The bodice was scooped very wide and low. Their breasts totally exposed. I smiled to myself, I felt fairly well covered. What was to come?

Taking a glass of wine, Richard took champagne the butler invited us to join the other assembled guests in the great hall. Richard had been before; he knew which way to go. Taking my hand he escorted me through the maze of corridors until we were stood before a large set of double doors. He smiled at me. "Are you ready" I nodded, he opened the door and ushered me in before him. I heard the door close; Richard was now stood beside me. I stared into the room we had just entered.

My eyes roamed the room. People were looking at us; I didn't see anyone my mind was a blur. Then our eyes met! Anne stood right in my line of sight. she looked beautiful. As I regained my senses I felt a smile come to my face. Anne was smiling as she walked towards me. The similar dress as the one I was wearing, different colour and cut in the opposite direction. Her nipples ring the same as mine.

Hello you must me Helen?

I felt a little awkward, to say the least.

Yes.

She gave me one of those false hugs as she kissed both my cheeks. Shit our bare breasts touched. My nipple was rock hard.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.