My Future - Cover

My Future

Copyright© 2003 by ANTACID

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I decided to use my youthful charms with my slob of a boss to further my social standing and future employment prospects. Read my story, actually based on fact.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   True Story  

I won't bore you too much with the details of my discussions with Mum and Dad. I had arrived home on that Friday night just after midnight. Mum asked how my workmates mother was? I lied, much the same but her husband is home now and as I have a surprise for you I decided to come home tonight instead of tomorrow morning. I produced the fake letter from Richard, Mum read it first and then passed it to Dad. There was silence for several seconds then Mum started the, are you sure, how will you manage? We sat up until after three discussing the pros and cons of such a move.

Suffice to say Dad was all for it, Mum hesitant. I won, they agreed to help me move in.

It was nearly lunchtime before I had all my clothes packed and loaded into Dads estate car. We arrived at the complex a short time later. As we entered the apartment, Dad carrying all my cases, Mum just stood and looked. Clever Richard, the flowers and note on the breakfast bar convinced Mum.

To whom it may concern

If you are reading this you must be the lucky person who has just got two years rent free accommodation. If you are female? Enjoy the flowers, if not, I am sorry and hope I haven't embarrassed you.

I have left the flat tidy, I hope. There may still be a few of my girlfriend's clothes in the wardrobes? Please store them for us until we return. Enjoy your stay.

Very clever, Richard must have guessed Mum would want to check things out. Finding odd articles of clothing would have been suspicious. Not now.

Mum helped me get settled in, Dad hindered. It was now late afternoon. We hadn't eaten since breakfast. Dad suggested a take-a-way. I think I noticed one over the other side of the Marina? Shit lying again. Dad disappeared. I pretended to search the cupboards for plates etc. I think Mum must have been convinced that I had only had one viewing of the apartment. By seven thirty Mum and Dad were kissing me and saying their goodbyes. As the door closed I shed every piece of clothing I had on. House rules!

I carried the dirty plates into the utility room and loaded them into the dishwasher. As I started to close the washer door something caught my eye. Written in felt tip pen on the inner door of the dishwasher was a message.

Ring me on •••-•••• "R"

I found the phone, funny the time I had spent here with Richard and I had never noticed a telephone. Ringing the number I sat and waited for the connection.

Hello this is the voice message for Miss Helen ••••••. Then started the most bizarre message I have ever heard.

Hi lady, this is a one off message, the voice was Richard's. I hope you settle in OK, have you remembered the house rule? There is a present for you in the spare room under the window seat, what ever you want, OK Enjoy. I will speak to you over the weekend. Do not under any circumstances ring me at home. See you soon. The message ended. I was puzzled, a present, what ever you want? I hung up the phone and ran, yes literary ran through to the spare room.

An envelope. On opening it I found panties, my panties. They were the ones I had draped over the car gear lever. Pinned to them was a note " I don't need them to remember, you don't need them to wear. What was the significance of the message? I would find out later.

As I started to screw the envelope up I felt something hard inside. Ripping open the package a saw it's contents fall to the floor. A CREDIT CARD. I picked it up. It had my name on it and one of those post it stickers on the back. "Use it but don't be silly" Limit £5000.00 Love "R"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.