My Future - Cover

My Future

Copyright© 2003 by ANTACID

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I decided to use my youthful charms with my slob of a boss to further my social standing and future employment prospects. Read my story, actually based on fact.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   True Story  

We drove out into the country. Richard pulled up at a quaint little pub, the type that served meals all day. As we entered I could feel the dampness between my legs, quite uncomfortable, but nice.

Richard ordered for both of us, nothing special just a light salad with jacket potato.

We made small talk and he told me how he came by the apartment. It did actually belong to the company, a tax write off, it had been shown in the books as another office, plus it was an investment. I won't bore with the general chat, suffice to say lunch was pleasant and the company nice. I was getting to like this man more and more.

We left the little eatery just after three and I soon found myself entering a shopping mall hand in hand with my lover. You look puzzled? I nodded, you need some clothes don't you? I have plenty at home! You need something for tonight. Why where are we going? Wait and see, that smile was there again, spread across his face.

With the two skirts and the blouses he had picked we made are way back to the car and then to the apartment.

As I walked through the door he said one word, rules! Walking into the kitchen I pulled my "T" shirt off and sitting down at the breakfast bar removed my jeans. Richard reappeared from the bedroom naked.

Helen, tonight when we have finished dinner I will arrange for you to be dropped at home. Sort things out with you're parents and use the weekend to move into the apartment. I am away from the office all day Monday but I will see you Monday evening. My face dropped slightly, Richard sensed I was upset. Don't worry little lady by the time you get home tonight you will thank me for the rest!

It was now early evening. Richard said it was shower time and then dress for dinner. I picked the bags up I had deposited in the hallway as we came in and made my way into the bedroom Richard went to the spare room?

As I came out of the shower he was stood there! The unopened parcel from last night was on the dresser. As he made his way into the shower, he told me I could open the present.

The necklace was beautiful, as was the matching bracelet. I dried my self as quickly as I could and tried my new present. I was stood looking at the mirror when Richard came back into the bedroom. I turned and put my arms around him. I thanked him for such a beautiful gift before our lips met. He stepped back shaking his head and not speaking. I asked if something was wrong, he laughed. The one on your wrist is actually for your ankle. We both burst out laughing. He undid the bracelet and bent down to secure it to my ankle as his head came into line with my pussy he blew hot air from his mouth right at me. I shuddered, my legs parted slightly as his tongue licked it's way up and down my swollen pussy lips. It took Richard nearly six minutes to fasten the bracelet to my left ankle, well actually five minutes to bring me to orgasm and a minute to secure the bracelet.

Before I could fully recover from my orgasm I found myself laid on the bed Richard was kissing my neck as his cock made slow and deliberate thrusts in my wet pussy, we came together. It's a good job there is a shower in the apartment, if we had to keep running a bath it would takes ages to clean ourselves up. Richard opened the parcels we had purchased earlier that day. He handed me one of the skirts and a blouse. The blouse was midnight blue, when buttoned up it showed a fair amount of my breasts. The material, whatever it is, wrapped itself round my nipples. As I moved it rubbed and excited my naked breasts ensuring my nipples would stay hard and I, for sure, would stay aroused.

I sat at the dresser to do my hair and makeup. It was then I noticed the pendant of the necklace hung just above the "V" of the blouse. I knew this would draw people's eyes to my breasts every time they looked at me. The lace top hold up stockings were the same colour as the rather short, not to short, pleated skirt. The black small-heeled shoes completed the outfit.

Richard was dressed in a pair of smart slacks and a white open necked shirt, he looked nice, the perfect gentleman to escort a lady to dinner. As we made our way to the door Richard stopped. Sorry Helen I forgot. Forgot what I asked? He bloody smiled again, I was getting to know what that kind of smile meant. Your final piece of jewelry! His hand went to his pocket and he pulled out a little box. Taking an item from it he asked me to pull my skirt up and spread my legs! I will try to describe what this piece of silver was. I knew when he released it in my pussy that I was going to enjoy it!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.