My Future - Cover

My Future

Copyright© 2003 by ANTACID

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I decided to use my youthful charms with my slob of a boss to further my social standing and future employment prospects. Read my story, actually based on fact.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   True Story  

I arrived at the office shortly before Richard. Our ride to work had stopped several bus stops from the office. We arranged to meet up there after work.

I only saw Mr.C (back into work mode) once as he left for the day on business.

We met, as planned; it was just after 5:30. He smiled as I got into his car, leaning over he gave me a quick peck on the cheek and moved off into the traffic.

The traffic was heavy, as usual as we inched along his left hand, between gear changes, rested on my skirt-covered leg. My legs were bare, Richard had thrown away the only pair of tights I had with me the night before, what he didn't know was my pussy was bare as well, I had taken my panties off just before I left the office. Richard was concentrating on the traffic, I reached into my handbag, and retrieving my panties I draped them over the gear lever and leaned back into my seat. The expression on his face when he went to change gear! Now his hand was rubbing my thigh, as it did so he was itching my skirt up more and more. As the traffic started to clear Richard started to speed up, so did his hand, by the time we had made the outer ring road his fingers had made it to the entrance of my, now very wet pussy. I squirmed in my seat and started to moan as he played with my clitoris.

As we got onto the open country road I had the first, of what was to be that night several, orgasms. Richard moved his hand to my mouth, I could smell myself on his fingers, I willingly took them into my mouth and licked them clean.

It took me several minutes to notice we were heading in completely the wrong direction of Richards house. Puzzled, but happy, I asked where we were going? You'll see shortly, he said, and smiled.

It was just after 7:00 when Richard pulled the car off the road into one of the big shopping centers that now litter the countryside.

Looking puzzled he laughed, come on we need to do some shopping, we need several things!

As we walked from the car I stopped, my panties! He just smiled again and continued walking; I had to walk quite fast to catch him up. As we went into the mall he held my hand, the first time he had done this in public, we looked like father and daughter out enjoying an evenings shopping. Our first stop, no not a clothes shop, that came later, was a house ware type of shop. By the way Richard spoke to the assistant it was quite obvious he had been in earlier as the girl went away and came back with several packages! What's all this? His only reply was wait and see.

Next came the clothes shop, very expensive, you know the kind, no prices on anything!

A nice middle-aged lady greeted us. Yes sir can I help! Richard asked for an Evening dress and accessories he had ordered earlier, he handed her a slip and off she went. She returned a few minutes later with several packages and boxes. She attracted the attention of a young boy across the other side of the shop. This is Paul, my nephew; he works evenings and weekends to earn a little money. She kept smiling, part of the job I suppose. Paul will you be a dear and take these packages to the gentleman's car for him! Paul nodded and how, I don't know he managed to pick up all the items in one go. We thanked the lady and headed off towards the car with young Paul in tow.

Richard loaded all the items into the boot of the car, he gave Paul a nice tip, minutes later we were driving out of the car park. You looked puzzled? He asked, well I was just wondering what all the parcels are for? Wait a little while longer, you won't be disappointed.

Not knowing the way to Richards house from this direction I couldn't tell you if we were going the right way or not! A little while later I knew we weren't! He pulled up at a block of flats near to the marina complex. I couldn't make out the reason, he must want to see someone!

Come on he said I have something to show you. A little hesitantly I jumped out of the car and followed him into, this rather swish, apartment complex.

Richard spoke to the commissionaire, quietly, I may add, the man looked at me and gave me a knowing smile! As we entered the lift Richard gave a lingering kiss as we rode to the third floor.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.