My Future - Cover

My Future

Copyright© 2003 by ANTACID

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I decided to use my youthful charms with my slob of a boss to further my social standing and future employment prospects. Read my story, actually based on fact.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   True Story  

I had a lovely soak in the bath and as I did so I played back the events of the previous evening. OK Richard wasn't as bad as I first thought, although I was still going to use him for my own means.

I wondered how long it would last, or if he would ever want to see me again. I could have been just a one-night stand. I didn't think so!

By the time I had dried and dressed it was just after 12. I realised I hadn't had anything to eat or drink, apart that is from Richards love juice in the shower. I made myself something to eat and enjoyed a nice hot cup of coffee.

It was mid afternoon when I decided to pop into town and purchase one of those five year diaries, the kind with a little lock on the side.

This is the reason I can be, as you will see in later chapters, so vivid and precise about the events that have happened over the past few years. It became a daily ritual to make detailed entries into the diary.

I got home from the shops around 6; making a drink I went straight to my room and made my first entry into my diary.

It was around 7:30 when I heard Mum come in from work, I knew dad wouldn't be far behind her, they both worked long hours but I suppose that is one of the drawbacks about being self employed.

I put my diary away and went down into the kitchen, Mum was starting to cook dinner, she looked tired, I knew that would not happen to me. If a man wanted my body it would cost him.

It was a surprise when Mum asked how my day at work had been, I hated lying to her but I made the usual OK reply, thankfully she didn't ask anything else as Dad walked in.

Dinner was the usual chit chat session, when we had finished I helped Mum wash the dishes, making some excuse of being tired I went up to bed.

Wednesday morning, I arrived at the office as normal; I was slightly concerned how Monday night's events would affect me when I saw Mr.C.

It was just after 10 when I first saw Mr.C come through reception; he smiled and then asked if I had got over my tummy bug? Yes thank you sir was my reply.

It must have been an hour or so later when the interflora man arrived with a lovely bouquet of flowers, they were addressed to me, no senders name!

Throughout the day the staff that came into reception kept making suggestive comments, I ignored them. It was just before five when the call came, I'd been expecting it all day, Richard asked me to come through to his office.

As I entered a smile came on his face and then he became very serious. Right Helen, would you take a seat, why so formal? It was then I saw Mr. Adams from personnel. My head started to spin, was he going to sack me? Would this be his way of finishing a one-night stand!

You know Mr. Adams? I nodded, we have been reviewing your first year of service here and I must say your supervisor and I are very happy with you! I smiled and said thank you.

To cut a long story short I was informed that as from the end of the month there would be an increase in my wage packet and I would, if I wanted to, spend an afternoon a week learning various roles within the business. Mr. C advised me I needed to keep a diary, what a coincidence, although I didn't think it would contain what my diary at home did!

Mr. Adams finished some paperwork, said his farewell and left Mr.C and myself alone. I stood ready to make my exit. Where are you going? I turned and looked at Mr.C. I thought you would want me to leave? No I think we need to make arrangements for a celebration! I smiled. My wife is away until Saturday morning; do you think you can arrange something with your parents? I nodded, smiled, turned away and left the office. I got back to my desk and rang my Mother, Hi mum can you talk? Of course dear what can I do for you? I hated lying, but if needs must it's to do with one of the girl's at work. Her husband is away until Saturday and her mother is sick, she has a couple of kid's and needs to go to the hospital each evening, she's asked if I could baby sit. She has told me I can stay at her house if I wish and travel to work with her, do you mind? No dear of course not. OK I will be home soon to pick up some clothes, bye. I hung up and clicked create new mail on my PC. I typed When and Where? Then I clicked send. It was only a matter of minutes when the screen flashed, "You have new mail" I clicked the yes icon to read it.

I have rung for a taxi, it will take you home, pack a few clothes, work clothes, as you won't need any other clothes at the house. The taxi will wait for you and deliver you to me. Cheeky bastard, deliver you to me! I clicked the save button and put the mail in my password protected folder.

Fifteen minutes later a man entered the reception and asked for me. If you have read this story from the start you will find I have not mentioned my surname, or the surname of my boss, because this story is based on real life I don't want to let names slip, I still work for the same company, a rather different job, as you will find out later. The boss has gone, anyone reading this who knows me could soon put 2 and 2 together!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.