My Future - Cover

My Future

Copyright© 2003 by ANTACID

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I decided to use my youthful charms with my slob of a boss to further my social standing and future employment prospects. Read my story, actually based on fact.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   True Story  

I arrived at the restaurant a few minutes before eight, my thighs were wet, what with the though of my sleazy boss waiting for me my exposing myself to the taxi driver I was well turned on.

Bearing in mind my only relationships, until this time, had been local lad's in the town who had spend £30.00 on a meal on a Saturday night and then proceeded to give me a quick hump in their car was all I was used to. Tonight I was out with my boss, fat sad bastard as he was.

Mr. "C" was waiting for me at the entrance; he actually looked quite smart in his dinner jacket and bowtie.

I could sense my nipple were sticking out through my dress as I approached Mr "C"

He took my hand and kissed it my darling you look divine "sad Bastard" I gave him a kiss on the cheek and we went into the restaurant.

I will skip the meal, suffice to say the meal was excellent and to be honest, his company was enjoyable.

Richard, it was the first time I had called him by his Christian name, had been the perfect host and to be honest, following on from the boys and a cheap curry on a Saturday night, tonight had been special.

Following dinner we, without any conversation, made our way out of the restaurant, once we were in the lift to the room Richard had booked I started to wonder if I had done the right thing.

Richard opened the door to the room and stood back, I entered and was taken aback, the room was a suite and I noticed champagne in the ice bucket on the coffee table.

Thinking about it, my weekend sex sessions had been achieved after a cheap curry, tonight had been special; the only difference was the person I was with was a rather sad older man as opposed to a young, good-looking stud.

Richard walked past me and opened the champagne, I had never had proper champagne before,

He passed me a glass and invited me to sit down on the plush leather settee. As I sat down I let the skirt of my dress find it's own level. Richard was staring at my stocking tops that were showing below the hem of my dress.

Talking to Richard, as we drank, was actually interesting, following on from the boys on a Saturday night this was a nice distraction and preamble.

I don't fully recollect how we started but one minute we were talking and then the next Richard was kissing my neck, his hands were moving over my breasts, not really touching them, just gently teasing. It s funny how you think of things while in a situation completely removed from normal life situations!

While Richard was seducing me, and doing a good job of it, I decided I was going to keep a diary.

His hands pulled the shoulder straps of my dress down as he kissed me, what a kisser, his tongue working it's way into my mouth, I was actually getting turned on. My boobs appeared from the confines of my dress Richard started to play with my nipples, the boys on a Saturday had done the same thing but nothing as nice as this, he was wanting to please me as opposed to just taking his own satisfaction.

His hand dropped to my leg, he started to slide it up my thigh, once he reached the giggle band, a boyfriend had once called the lace tops of my stockings the giggle band, when I asked him why, he said, once your past that point you're laughing! I shivered, here I was with a man, old enough to be my father, I had manipulated the situation to use him, and now I was really starting to enjoy myself.

Richard gasped as his fingers made contact with my naked pussy, he hadn't realized I was naked under my dress. His fingers touched and stroked my wet shaven pussy like you would never believe. My hand started to wonder down his chest until it was resting on, what appeared, a considerable bulge in his pants, my mind now focused on the pleasures to be had, I stopped all other thoughts, all I wanted now was a night of passion, well sex.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.