Photoshop 69
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2003 by Stormbringer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Obese black man invents a mindcontrol camera and trys it out on a mild mannered housewife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size  

"What exactly is more important then your husband?" asked Pete as the breakfast line at McDonalds moved forward a bit. "I'm shipping out tomorrow dammit."

"Pete, language please. It's just something I have to do to stay clean."

"What is it, a new spa or something? Honey? Honey?"

Becky was staring intently at a young black teenager taking orders at the counter. He was lean and tall with a basketball player's build and looked no older then 16.

"Becky, what's wrong?"

"See that black man."

"Yeah?"

"He makes me feel dirty."

"What are you talking about?"

"May I take your order?" asked the black kid as Pete and Becky stepped up to the counter.

"I betcha you're hiding a nice big one under that uniform?"

"Excuse me maam?" asked the teen.

"Becky, are you ok?" asked Pete staring at his wife.

"I betcha got a big cock. I'd love to suck your big black cock."

"Becky?" Pete grabbed his wife and covered her mouth. Half the customers had heard her and were staring. The poor kid looked like a deer caught in the headlights of a car.

"Maam, I'm going to have to ask you to leave," said a manager coming over.

"Sorry sir, I'll get her right out of here,"said Pete. They skipped breakfast as Pete pulled Becky out of the store. "What was that all about?"

"N-nothing honey, I just feel so dirty."

Pete got her to the car and put her inside as they silently drove back home. He was worried Becky was having a breakdown or some kind of mental illness like that one that makes you scream out dirty words. He sat her down on the couch and sat across from her and watched her. She turned the tv on and sat there as if nothing unusual had happened. "Becky, maybe you should see a shrink?"

"Whatever for dear? I'm fine, just a little upset that your shipping out."

"You know that I have no choice." Pete felt a little relieved. Maybe, this was just a plea for attention? That would explain the blow job the other day. She didn't want him leaving her.

"I know honey." Becky stood and kissed Pete on the forehead. "I need to

go clean up."

"Alright dear." Pete expected to see her head upstairs to their bath, but instead she walked outside. He heard their car start up and ran outside to see Becky back out and drive off. Worried about his wife, Pete entered the garage and mounted his motorcycle.

Pete caught up with Becky after a few miles and held back following her. She entered a rather run down neighborhood and parked on the street in front of a one story house with a large garage. Several old cars sat in the driveway, an el camino, an old chevy truck, and a 1975 cadillac. Becky walked past the cars and entered the garage. Pete checked his watch, it was precisely noon.

Pete gave her a few minutes, dismounted his bike, and walked up to the garage. It had a few windows so he crept over to one and got the shock of his life. He could see Becky standing between three large black men. They seemed to be examing her and when one shifted, Pete was horrified to see that his wife was naked. He ran back to the motorcyle, where he kept a small selection of tools. He grabbed the largest wrench and returned to the window.

The scene was worse now. Becky was kneeling before one of the men and sucking on a rather large black dong. Her hand was stroking the crotch of the next black man who stepped back and Pete could hear him through the open window. "This is too weird for me Jefferson," he said to a fat black man watching the action. They were all older men, all fat, though Jefferson was immensely so, and had gray hair. "Sure, I always wanted to have sex with a white woman, but I have three kids. I love my wife, though lord I wish she had this hot body. Maybe if I wasn't marr..."

"Come on bro, fucks the bitch. She wants it." Jefferson had several cameras around him as well as video cameras and apparently planned on filming the action.

"Shit," said the black man getting the blow job. "I tells you one thing, she's a fuckin good cocksucker."

"I can't do it," said the noble black man.

"Your big cock says otherwise," said Becky grabbing his crotch again.

Pete had heard enough. He hefted the wrench and crept over to the door. He found it unlocked and burst inside. "Freeze assholes. Get the fuck away from my wife."

The three men as well as Becky jumped with fear. When she realized it was only Pete, she turned around and began sucking on the black man's penis again whch Pete saw was probably ten inches long. The black men looked scared until they saw he only held a wrench. Pete wasn't too worried. He had combat training and these men were too fat and out of shape to pose much threat. "This yo little dicked hubbie, Becky?" said the one called Jefferson.

"Yeah, that's him," said Becky before returning to the cock bobbing before her mouth.

"Hey buddy, I don't want any trouble," said the married black man holding up his hands.

Pete caught Jefferson picking something up out of the corner of his eye and yelled, "What's that in your hand? Drop it."

"This? It's just a remote." The grossly fat man put on a pair of sunglasses. "Harmless. See that light over my computer there?"

"Yeah, I see..."

FLASH


Pete shook his head feeling foolish. He looked to put the wrench down, but it was no longer in his hand. He stared at his empty hand confused. "Damn guys, I'm sorry. I swore I thought that was my wife."

"That ho?" laughed Jefferson, "she's just some slut with a craving for dark meat."

"Sir, I see that sir," said Pete.

"Relax private," grinned Jefferson.

"I wants me a piece o' dat white pussy," said the married black man whom Pete thought had seemed more well-spoken earlier.

The man dropped his pants and pulled out a large superior black dick, that was rapidly growing. The thing seemed to stop at around a foot long, twice as big as his own inferior penis. Pete often wondered why he bothered when there were men like this around. "Sir, may I offer my services?" The woman was now alternating between the two large cocks in her mouth.

"What do you mean private? You don't thinks yo little white prick will satisfy Becky do you?"

The slut even had his wife's name, thought Pete. "No sir. Of course not sir. My white prick can't satisfy any woman sir. I was thinking that I could take over the filming so I could see how real men fuck a woman and you could be free to join in the fun, sir."

"Good idea private. I couldn't have thought of a better idea myself." Jefferson seemed to find this funny, so Pete politely chuckled along with his superior officer. "Oh private, why don't you pretend this is your wife getting the fucking she deserves."

Pete had a slight headache and his eyes hurt a little. He rubbed them and said, "I'll do that sir."

Pete grabbed a video camera as the grossly fat black man removed his clothes. The old sweaty black man was missing some teeth, had a huge belly covered with rolls of fat around his hips and Pete felt his jealousy growing. He would never be able to compete with this handsome stud. The jealousy grew worse when the black man's gargantuan penis came into view, soon springing into action.

Pete brought the camera in for a close up on Becky's face as the three black men surrounded her. She had a cock in her left hand, was sucking the tip of another, and the big man's fourteen inch monster was sticking out over her shoulder. She alternated licking and stroking them. Pete zoomed in on her face pretending it was his Becky in the whore's place. As he pictured it, he decided that he should encourage it. After all, he loved his wife and she deserved the best.

The slut looked like she was in heaven sucking on the black men, but she seemed to grow impatient and started putting all her effort into getting the ten inch one off. "Swallow it bitch," the man shouted before groaning. Becky's throat made contented sounds as she apparently swallowed his load.

"Almost there ho," shouted the married one.

Becky had been stroking him rapidly while sucking on the last one. She turned her attention to him and wrapped her lips just around the tip so that his load filled her mouth. This act set the slut apart from Pete's wife as Becky had hated it when he came in her mouth. This woman not only seemed to like the taste, but she seemed to crave it. "And now for my favorite cock in the whole world," she said. She took Jefferson's cock in her mouth and started sucking while one hand massaged his balls. He came after several minutes and Becky appeared to shudder in orgasm as she gulped down his load.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.