Photoshop 69 - Cover

Photoshop 69

Copyright© 2003 by Stormbringer

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Obese black man invents a mindcontrol camera and trys it out on a mild mannered housewife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size  

Jefferson waddled his way past several stacks of Hustlers, other porn, as well as camera magazines. Sweat soaked his tee shirt's underarms, partially from his large size, and partially from the summer heat in his mother's garage. The fat, 55 year old black man was a big time loser, he lived with his 78 year old mother, cooked chicken at Popeyes for $7 an hour, was divorced twice, and was huge porn addict.

Jefferson was good at one thing and that was photography, anything to do with cameras. His knowledge sprang from his love of porn. He liked taking pictures of the huge salami between his legs. His cock was a thick, fourteen inches long, though only a foot was visible as two inches were hidden by fat. He took the first picture of his cock when he was fourteen and never stopped. As the century turned he bought a digital camera and soon his cock was all over the net. Jefferson loved reading the responses to his postings, though most were from gay men.

Jefferson picked up a little extra cash from photography, mostly family pet pictures at the local pet shop. He sat at an old work bench and picked up his latest project sitting beside the answering machine for the garage phone. It was a high powered, longer flash designed to dilate the pupils to reduce redeye. He hurriedly tinkered with it a bit as it was almost noon and he was hungry.

Jefferson put a new, stronger bulb in his flash, sealed it and turned the camera around so that he was looking at it.

FLASH

Jefferson shook his head, blinking as his head spun around. He put the camera down and unbuckled his pants. His cock plopped out of his old, ratty underwear, it was already turning hard. He spit in his hand a couple times and started coating his cock, soon he was stroking it rapidly. "I gotta remember the b-ball game," he said jerking his cock. He loved jerking off and did it at least once a day even when he was married, but usually he was staring at porn not thinking about his basketball game. "Oh fuck," he groaned as cum splattered across his work bench. 'Don't forget my game, ' he thought again.

"Fuckin weird," said Jefferson looking at the mess. "Fuckin good cum, but weird." He was hungry and glanced at the clock doing a double take. It was now 1:15, he'd missed lunch.

Something else was strange. The answering machine light was now blinking. He hadn't seen it blinking a moment ago and hadn't heard it ring. He pressed play. "Hey jerk off," said the voice of his friend Leroy, "don't forget our b-ball game tonight."

"What the fuck?" Jerk off and don't forget the game? Leroy had called him jerk off since catching the fat man masturbating 30 years ago. What had just happened?

Jefferson moved as fast as his body could. He grabbed his video camera and tunred it on pointing it at his face. Jefferson picked up his modified flash again and pointed it too at his face. He checked the time and hit the button.

FLASH

Jefferson shook his head again and rubbed his eyes. Nothing had happened of course just a flash hurting his eyes. He checked the clock and stared. It had moved forward an hour.

The big black man rewound the video and hooked it up to the computer. For the next hour he stared a his face, jowls hanging, mouth slightly parted, breathing slowly staring off into space. The weirdest thing were his eyes. The pupils had grown to fill his entire eye. After an hour, they dialated back down to normal and Jefferson watched himself snap out of it. He stopped the video. This required some thought and for the first time in his life, Jefferson put off eatting.


Becky entered the garage her eyes widening in shock. She knew this was a bad idea. First, she didn't like having pictures of herself taken. Second, this neighborhood was rather rundown, trashy, and seemed predominately black, as well as dirty, very dirty, Third, this garage was clearly someone's home filled with a bed, stacks of porn magazines, and very dirty also. Lastly, the black man standing before her was an absolutely repulsive individual, fat, balding, and unshaved with some missing teeth. He also looked dirty. "Hello Miss," he said in a deep voice.

"I'm sorry, I think I have the wrong place."

"You looking to have some pictures taken?"

"Well, I saw an ad in the paper and..."

"That's me."

"I think I changed my mind. This wasn't what I expected."

"Look if you have a problem with black people..."

"No, no, not at all."

"Then what's the problem. I'm a damn good photographer and I'm cheap. Ifs ya don't likes them, you don't haves to pay."

"Nothing I guess. Your ad said you'd do some portrait shots for $39.99?" The garage was so dirty she hoped she wouldn't have to sit anywhere.

"That's right. May I ask the occassion?"

"My husband is leaving for Kuwait and I want something he can keep in his wallet."

"Just portraits, nothing sexier?"

"Oh no, I couldn't do that. I don't like revealing too much skin and Pete doesn't like other men staring at me."

"That's fine then. I'm Jefferson."

"Becky."

"Becky, go sit in the chair where I have the green backdrop set up." Becky looked at the dirty chair and crinkled her nose in distaste. She had a strong desire to wash her hands. A long hot bath in her clean bathroom would be in order when she got home.


Jefferson had trouble keeping his hands from shaking. This was the first girl to answer his ad and she was gorgeous. Long, straight red hair, rather tall, with green eyes, pale, freckle covered cheeks, and what looked like a killer rack hidden under a bulky sweater. The thought of this beautiful white girl becoming his slut should of made his dick hard, but he was too nervous and when he was nervous he tended to sweat a lot. His tee shirt soon turned wet.

Jefferson had tweaked his model flash, tuning it down so that hopefully it would make the subject more succeptible to suggestion. He hadn't tried it out yet, but had used the big flash on his mother. The old lady no longer nagged him constantly.

"Alright Becky, stare into the camera, say cheese, and..."

FLASH

Becky blinked and shook her head. Jefferson saw that her pupils had dialated a little. "Alright beautiful, toss your hair back and smile."

FLASH

"Oh baby the camera loves you. You should be modeling." Becky had visibly relaxed while Jefferson continued to take pictures. The black man felt his cock stiring now that it appeared to be working. She was doing everything he said.

"Let me take some full body shots."

"Ok," she said meekly.

"Go stand by the bed." Becky looked at it uncomfortably. Jefferson wished he had made it up, but then he hadn't known she was coming. The girl seemed pretty prissy.

FLASH

"The bed is fine Becky." She nodded. "Why don't you take the sweater off?"

"I'd rather not thanks."

Jefferson was still learning to fine tune his technique. Don't phrase things in the form of a question. Give commands.

FLASH

"Becky, you're hot. Take your sweater off." Becky pulled her collar out as if she was uncomfortable, then pulled the sweater over her head. He snapped some cheap shots of her undressing. It was working! He had a portable device he could take to the beach, college campus, or even take photos of the high school cheerleaders. Turning them into vacant zombies for an hour wouldn't have been practical.

Jefferson could now see that her breasts were quite large and high on her chest. She was tall, with a very thin waist, as well as a nice ass. Her tits were at least a D cup if not double, and strained at her blouse.

FLASH

"Show some cleavage. Unbutton the top couple buttons."

"I don't know Jefferson," she said, but she was already unbuttoning the top two.

"Your husband will love you for this."

Becky nodded. "He will love it, but I'm not used to doing things like this. " She stopped three buttons down. "This is as far as I'm going. "I'm not going to show any more cleavage to a stranger."

FLASH

"I'm not a stranger. I'm an old friend of your father's. He trusted me completely and so do you. You even had a huge crush on me, always putting on something nice when I came to visit. Just a couple more buttons." Jefferson sighed when she didn't move. "Undo a couple more buttons."

"Look, Jeff, I know we go back a long ways, but I can't do this in front of you." Becky blushed.

"Then I'm not here. Just my voice."

FLASH "

"You're alone posing for the camera. Undo the rest of your top just like you would undressing for bed, but stare at the camera when you do." The sexy redhead nonchalantly obeyed, even humming a bit as she undressed, staring at the camera the whole time. "Smile as you do it Becky." She grinned happily and pulled her top off. Jefferson groaned at the sight of her huge white tits straining to break free of the bra. Her skin was very white and covered with freckles. Her waist was too thin for her breasts, making her look like a living barbie. Her belly was flat and sexy and Jefferson wanted to kneel and thrust his tongue into her naval. "Now take the bra off."

Becky continued to smile at the camera as she reached behind her and unhooked her plain, old bra.

FLASH

Jefferson thought he was about to have a heart attack when he saw her tits. He'd drooled over white boobs in porns for years, but never thought he'd see any outside of the occassional strip bar. His second wife had a rack as big as the white woman's, but his wife had been almost as fat as Jefferson. Becky's were big, upthrust, and caped by light-pinkish nipples. "Becky," said Jefferson wiping some sweat off his brow. It's very cold in here, especially on your breasts." Oh god, her nipples were hardening. Jeff's wet tongue flickered out and moistened his lips. They looked like flat, hard pencil erasers and her entire areola were swelling up too, getting goosebumps. "N-now take your pants off."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.