Mate Swapping - A First Experience - Cover

Mate Swapping - A First Experience

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Phil and Pam have been married about four years when they meet a new couple, Sam and Lauren. One evening they become very good friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Phil and Pam had found their recent mate swapping experiences for more erotic and sexy than they'd have ever imagined possible. They'd often sit over a meal and talk about which guy and which girl was the sexiest of those they'd swapped with and when there was a couple they mutually agreed were very sexy and enjoyable to swap with, they'd try to arrange another evening together. One couple both of them admitted they'd really enjoyed swapping with had been Sam and Lauren. Phil didn't know why but the wife's name -- Lauren -- turned him on. He coudln't say if it was because he'd known some sexy girls in his school days with that name or what, but just hearing her name started him getting turned on and when he'd been with her, that was all it had taken.

Phil contacted Sam and they arranged for the other couple to join them that Friday night for another sexy get-together and mate swap. Pam and Lauren fixed dinner for all four of them and shortly after the dinner was over and the dishes put in the dishwasher, the two ladies joined Phil and Sam in the family room. They all realized why they had there, and there wasn't any sense in beating around the bush. Sam watched for Pam to join him while Lauren went over and sat her shapely ass in Phil's lap. Lauren had dressed fairly casually with a top that hung outside her pants and Pam was likewise dressed in shorts and a top that wouldn't take much energy to get her out of.

Lauren wasn't interested in small talk. She quickly began to kiss Phil and let her hands and her lips do her talking as she let him know how hot she was to fuck. Tonight she didn't care if it was Phil or Sam or some other lucky male who got his cock sucked and fucked by her. At the same time, Pam was over on the other couch with Sam and she quickly had his hands inside her top and was letting him feel her up as she got aroused and ready for sex with him, too. Sam needed little encouragement and while he and Pam were getting turned on, they could already hear Lauren unzipping Phil's pants and getting his erect cock out. Lauren was quickly dow on her knees in front of Phil, his hardon jutting out of his pants and she began to stroke him, and then she was licking and taking his erect cock and full cockhead in her lips as she was giving him a blowjob. Only a couple of moments later and Pam had Sam's cock out and she was giving him head, too. Then, as the guys enjoyed having their dicks sucked and jacked up and down, Lauren stood and she was soon out of her clothes and then she returned to Phil, took his cock in her hand again and then she moved over onto his lap, using her hand to guide the swollen thick head of his cock straight up into her waiting pussy. Lauren's hot cunt was streaming pussy juices as she settled downward onto Phil's large thick hardon and she moaned and began to talk dirty to him even though she was there in the same room with her own husband, Sam, and Phil's wife, Pam, who were about to start fucking, too.

"Oh yeah, fuck me, Phil, give me every inch of your hard cock, baby," Lauren moaned and she used her hands on Phil's shoulders to steady and brace herself as she literally pistoned up and down on his hardon and she began to cum after they'd been fucking about 10 minutes. She continued to ride Phil's cock and after a few more minutes, Lauren climbed off Phil's lap and then turned with her back to him and she held his cock up and slide her tight wet pussy downward onto his hard jutting dick again. With his cock back inside her, Lauren again rode Phil until she knew he was about to cum. He started spewing cum deep inside her pussy and as Phil orgasmed, Lauren too began to orgasm again.

As Lauren and Phil finished their first round of fucking together there in view of Sam and Pam, that couple had gotten Pam totally naked and she was lying back in the corner of one arm of the couch with her legs spread. Sam was on top of her, rutting his cock in and out of her horny hot pussy and she'd already cum once when she began to orgasm a second time and then Sam bellowed that he was going to cum, too. He buried his cock fully inside Pam's horny tight cunt and filled her pussy with his jizz load as he got off. He kept his cock inside her and they began to rut again as they looked over and saw that Lauren had laid down on the nearby couch and Phil was eating her pussy, getting her creampie and he was loving the combination of his own cum and her pussy juices together.

When the two couples finished a couple of hours later, they agreed to start get together for sex on a weekly basis and they also considered that other couples could be brought in to widen their selection of possible sex partners.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.