Mate Swapping - A First Experience - Cover

Mate Swapping - A First Experience

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Phil and Pam have been married about four years when they meet a new couple, Sam and Lauren. One evening they become very good friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When Phil and Lauren had finished their first fuck together, Phil explained to her that Pam had taken her husband, Sam, off to the master bedroom to seduce and fuck him as well. Lauren just smiled when she realized that this was Phil and Pam's first adventure in mate swapping and she told Phil that she and Sam had been active in the swinging game for quite a few months.

Phil told Lauren to pick up her clothes and just walk naked with him back towards the family room. He and Pam had set up the hot tub with additional beverages and snacks in anticipation that they would all be hungry after having a hot lusty fuck. There the foursome could come back together and enjoy luxuriating in the warm water while they sipped wine and ate cheese and crackers.

Phil led Lauren by the hand as she willingly followed him back to the center part of the house. He occasionally looked back at her as they made their way and enjoyed looking at her sexy full breasts and her attractive bush of dark brown pussy hair framing her pussy. Phil's cock began to rise in hardness again and he didn't know how long he could wait before he'd be ready for Lauren to take his cock inside her tight pussy a second time.

Sam and Pam had also finished their first fuck together and she also told him of their plans to have all four of them rendezvous again at the hot tub for refreshments and an opportunity to see where the evening was leading them. Before they left the master bedroom, Pam leaned over, took Sam's cock in her hand and planted several hot kisses on the head and shaft of his cock. "I'll give you some more of this before too long," she promised as she led the way out of the bedroom and back to the family room as well.

"Did you two have a nice time looking around?" Phil asked as Pam and Sam walked into the alcove off the family room where the hot tub was located.

"We sure did," Sam answered, as he helped Pam sit slip down inside the hot tub after she'd gotten herself a glass of wine and some goodies to nibble on. Phil noticed the nice size of the cock flopping between Sam's legs as he walked over and slipped in the tub side Pam, and he thought to himself that his wife had probably just enjoyed a very pleasant fuck with a man that well-endowed. Phil felt his cock growing increasingly hard again not only as he enjoyed the warm sensual feeling of the water surrounding his naked body, but also as he looked over at Lauren's large sexy breasts floating only half submerged in the warm water covering her body. Since the two couples had both swapped mates and already fucked the other partner, everyone felt much more comfortable and free than they had earlier in the evening. Phil noticed Sam occasionally slipping his hand over onto Pam's shoulders or reaching down to carress her naked breasts as she bobbed their in the hot tub beside her. Phil also took the opportunity to caress and touch Lauren's tits and he loved the feel of her nipples hardening underneath his carress.

"Lauren tells me this isn't your first experience at swapping, Sam," Phil said as he leaned back and thought to himself how successful their venture into mate swapping had proven to be.

"No, we've had quite a few swap sessions and we really enjoying getting with other sexy couples like you and Pam," Sam answered as he leaned over and ran a hand up the side of Pam's face and into her blonde hair as he streamed down towards her shoulders.

Pam reached over underneath the water between Sam's thighs and found his semi-rigid cock bobbing there from his groin. "Are you ready for another playtime, Sam" she asked as she wrapped her hand around the thick girth of his cock and stroked his hardening dick up and down a few times.

"Keep that up, Pam, and you'll get yourself fucked again," Sam said in a tone meant to be threatening but in a very sexually provocative way.

"You promise?" Pam asked as she turned towards Sam and took his right hand in hers, lifting it to cup the fullness of her left breast. "Don't say it if you don't mean it, baby," she added as she hoped Sam was ready for another session of fucking. Pam struggled with the idea of openly flirting and enjoying foreplay there with Sam in front of his wife and her husband Phil, but she figured that since they had all acknowledged they were swapping mates for the evening and both couples had just come from fucking, why not flirt and enjoy turning Sam on right there in front of Phil and Lauren. She figured either Phil or Lauren would be up to similar mischief in short order but she was getting so horny for Sam to fuck her again that she didn't want to wait for them to take the lead.

Pam took Sam's hand from her breast and placed it down in the water, letting him feel between her legs and see that her pussy was very wet from her own arousal and her own juices.

"Man, Phil, seems like your sweet wife here is so horny that she's wanting me to give her another round of my hard meat. Are you and Lauren ready for some more action too?" Sam said as he talked to the other couple but paid all of his attention to Pam and her hot approach to him.

Pam took a breath and then ducked her head down into the water, quickly grabbing Sam's hard cock and wrapping her lips around his engorged dick letting her head slide up and down over the largeness of his cockhead before she had to come up for a breath.

"I'd suck you off, Sam, but I don't think I can hold my breath that long, baby," Pam offered as she kept stroking his cock up and down firmly with her hand.

"That won't be necessary right now, baby," Sam said as he took Pam's right hand and pulled her over in front of him with her back to his frontside. Pulling Pam's naked wet body back firmly against his, Sam ensured that Pam could feel the rampant hardness of his horny cock jutting up behind her ass in between their bodies. He wanted her to want him badly before he gave her another hearty fucking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.