Putting Friendship to the Test
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2003 by HedbangerSA

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two young friends enjoy one's mother. They face other "tests" when they arrive at college.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   School  

Sex with Susie did get better, lots better. I was in her room almost every night after that, and by the third or fourth time Susie could do it great without any problems at all. We started to experiment with different positions, and when we were out of ones I'd heard of Susie started making them up. Pretty soon we were using up three or four rubbers every time we got together. It was looking like the econo-pack Ronnie and I bought at Wal-Mart wasn't going to last the semester.

The only problem was that I was the one using them all up. Ronnie was reverting to his old form, making friends with girls from his classes and the dorm, but not getting any of them into bed. I was kind of worried about him. When I thought about it, it made sense that he didn't get as much confidence out of banging Janice as I did.

First, he didn't know that she'd been awake for most of it and liked it a lot. Second, it was his own mom so he probably subconsciously felt a little guilty about it (I was taking a psychology class, which was how I figured that out.) This made me feel bad, because screwing Janice was my idea in the first place.

Saying all this will probably sound like I'm making excuses for what happened next, and I probably am. I know now that what I did was a big mistake, but at the time it seemed to make sense. I thought I was helping two of my good friends.

A bunch of us hung out in a group sometimes, including Susie, Vicki, Brittany, Ronnie and me and sometimes Brenda. We'd sit together in the cafeteria, go to parties in Brittany's car, and stuff like that. I started to notice that Ronnie was paying a lot of attention to Susie, talking to her and making jokes. She didn't seem to mind; after all he'd known her better in high school than I did.

One day Ronnie and I were walking to class, talking about how his dad was going to be in town the next day. He seemed nervous. He said his dad wanted to take him to this fancy steak place, and I was expecting him to invite me along. Instead he started asking questions about Susie and me.

"So how serious are you guys?" he asked. I smirked.

"If we were any more serious I'd have to move my stuff down to her room," I said.

"I'm not kidding around, Austin. Are you two in love?" he asked.

This was something I'd been thinking a lot about lately. Just being around Susie made me happy, and I thought about her all the time. But I also remembered what she told me the first time I was in her room.

"Heck, no! I like her but she doesn't want to get serious with anyone. You remember what she said; we're just friends who fuck," I said.

"So you could go out with other people if you wanted to?

"I guess so. Why do you ask?"

"My dad said he wanted me to bring a girl along to dinner. I was thinking of taking Susie, if it's okay with you," Ronnie said. I got a funny feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Would this be like a date?" I asked. Ronnie nodded.

"Have you asked her?"

Ronnie shook his head. "I was kind of hoping you'd talk to her for me," he said.

I should have told Ronnie no fucking way, but I didn't. Instead I talked to Susie for him. She seemed surprised.

"I don't know, Austin. We've been spending so much time together I really haven't thought about going out with anyone else. Is that what you want me to do?" she asked.

"If you want to," I replied.

"It sounds like fun, and I like Ronnie but I won't go if it would bother you," she said, sounding hopeful but I couldn't tell for what.

There were a lot of things I could have said, but I was afraid to get all gushy. She was the one who said we were just friends.

"It won't bother me," I said. "You should go, it'll be fun."

Susie's roommate Brenda ended up sleeping in Brittany and Vicki's room the next night. Ronnie didn't come back to our room until late the next morning, except for the time he stopped in to get some rubbers.

I kept seeing Susie after that, but we didn't talk as much anymore. And she stopped asking me to stay and sleep all night with her even when Brenda went home for the weekend. Things were fine between Ronnie and me though, and having sex with Susie all the time did wonders for his self-confidence. At first I was uncomfortable talking about Susie with Ronnie, but after a while I got more used to it.

Over the next few weeks we were both glad to have the help; being a Susie-fucking tag team allowed us to go to class and study occasionally. I felt bad for Brenda, though. She spent so much time out in the hall that she was threatening to ask for a new room assignment. That made me feel guilty because Brenda was actually pretty nice.

She was in my Psychology class and we sometimes walked back to the dorm together. She was smart and funny, and she wasn't really that fat. Sure she was maybe forty pounds on the husky side, but she wasn't sloppy fat, like with big rolls or bulges. She was just plump everywhere but still pretty firm, and she had really nice long auburn hair that she spent a lot of time on.

That took me to a Wednesday night in September. I'd just finished with Susie and was making my way to the elevators looking forward to getting some sleep. I'd been having a recurring dream where I looked through one of those huge telescopes they have on mountain tops in Arizona, but instead of seeing planets and stars I saw Susie's cute little blonde pussy and it was like one of those black holes in space. First it sucked me in, and then Ronnie and then whole solar systems and galaxies started disappearing as she said stuff like "come on, do me again!" I always woke up feeling sad. I liked having sex with Susie, but I really missed talking to her. Whenever I tried to start a real conversation she got quiet and wouldn't look at me, then usually started joking around.

Anyway, Vicki was sitting out in the little lobby by the elevators. She smiled and waved to me, then put down her book as I walked over.

"Hi, Austin. You look beat," she said. I just nodded.

"You never called me." She didn't sound angry, more like curious or surprised.

"Sorry, Vicki. I've been really busy with classes and stuff," I said.

"I know all about that 'stuff'. These walls aren't that quiet, and Susie gets pretty wound up," Vicki said, smiling. "Was that chick this wild in high school?"

"She's always been a lot of fun, just in different ways I guess," I said.

"She tried out for the cheerleading team yesterday, right? If she makes it maybe pretty soon you'll have more free time," Vicki said.

She was wearing a tight tee shirt and a pair of sweat pants. She wore her red hair layered, with short bangs in the front that were really cute, and I loved the way it curled around her ears and against her neck in the back. Vicki had creamy, pale skin but it looked very healthy, flawless really, with light freckles across high cheekbones and a delicate, straight nose. Her eyes were an odd shade of blue/gray.

"Maybe," I replied.

I figured that Susie was a lock for the team. She'd been all state in gymnastics and was a cheerleader at our high school. Plus she was blonde, she looked great in a tiny skirt and she was the perfect size for flinging up in the air and being on top in those big cheerleader pyramid things.

The book Vicki was reading looked like a novel. "How come you're not studying? Aren't you in Ronnie's geography class?" I asked. Ronnie was up in the room cramming like a madman for their first test; it was looking like an all-niter.

"I'm not much on last minute studying. I tried to go to bed early but couldn't sleep so I came out here," she said, then reached down and adjusted her tee shirt.

Her nipples were poking out like a couple of golf tees. Despite my very recent stint of Susie-fucking duty, my dick was starting to work its way down the leg of my jeans. Vicki glanced over at it.

"Look, Austin. I've got an idea. Ronnie's probably studying up in your room, right?"

I nodded, wondering where this was going.

"So why don't you come to my room and bunk with me? We don't have to fuck if you don't want to, but we could cuddle and you could help me get to sleep. Everybody wins." Vicki tipped her head and arched an eyebrow.

"Come on, what've you got to lose?" she asked. I glanced down toward Susie's room. "Susie doesn't have to know; I won't tell her," Vicki said, giving me a pouty, little girl smile.

My dick was now rock hard and pinned painfully against my leg. "What about Brittany?" I asked. This roommate thing was getting to be a nuisance.

"She's already asleep. An earthquake wouldn't wake that chick up; she won't mind."

"Okay, sure," I said, and reached out a hand to help Vicki up.

She was barefoot and seemed shorter than I remembered her. We walked down the hall and it felt weird to go past Susie's door. I was staring at Vicki's butt as she walked. It said "Hottie" on the seat of the sweat pants and that was getting no argument from me.

She had a perfect heart-shaped ass and it looked like you could break an egg on it. When we got to her door she put a finger to her lips, then opened it and we slipped inside. The lights were out, but I could still see pretty well because there was a security light on the outside of the dorm not far from their window.

Vicki pulled the tee shirt off and dropped her sweatpants, and just like that she was naked. Her tits got my attention right away. They were even bigger than I expected, full and firm with cleavage that the Wonderbra people would be proud to mimic. Her aureoles were huge, but were so pale that it was hard to see them. The second thing that struck me about her was how slim and toned she was. Having really big hooters can make a girl look heavier I guess, especially in clothes.

Vicki sat on the edge of the bed and beckoned me over. She untied my sneakers, untucked my shirt and went to work on my jeans. I glanced over my shoulder at Brittany, who was sleeping with her back to us, about three feet away.

Her dark hair was scattered all over her pillow and she'd kicked the sheet she was sleeping under part way off. One long, slim leg was in full view, along with part of the panties she was wearing under what looked like a man's dress shirt.

Vicki had my pants off now and was pulling down my underwear. She made a quiet little whistling noise.

"Well, there's at least one thing that Susie didn't exaggerate," Vicki whispered. She pulled the head of my cock down and sniffed it. "Still smells like Susie, too. I better get him all cleaned up."

Holding my hips, Vicki started giving me a tongue bath, lapping along the length of my cock from all sides, then carefully cleaning my balls, too. My shirt kept getting in the way, so I pulled it off. When she finished she folded back her covers and lay down, patting the bed by her side.

As soon as my head hit her pillow Vicki hooked a leg over mine and nuzzled her face against my neck. Her right hand found my dick and started to stroke it.

"I thought we were going to cuddle," I said.

"Plenty of time for cuddling later," she cooed. "First I fuck you."

I expected Vicki to climb on top of me, but instead she rolled away and reached for something on the little shelf that ran along the side of the bed. It turned out to be a bottle of something, which she opened and squirted on my chest and stomach. I jumped; whatever it was felt cold compared to Vicki's body. Vicki started to run her fingers around my stomach, and the sweet smell of blueberries washed over me.

"It's body oil. Taste." She said, holding a finger next to my mouth. I licked her finger; it tasted like blueberries, too.

She rubbed the oil over my arms, chest and legs, then paid particular attention to my cock and balls. The oil felt light, like cocoa butter, and made my skin tingle.

"Flip over," Vicki ordered.

She did my back, finishing with my butt, rubbing into the crack and then working a little into my asshole with a finger. This felt a whole lot better than when Janice shoved her finger up my butt, but maybe only because I was more ready for it.

Vicki flopped onto her back and handed me the bottle. "Now you do me."

I squirted the oil on her tits and stomach. "Won't this stuff mess up your sheets?" I asked, licking some off my hand. It tasted pretty darned good.

"Nothing the wash won't get out. Now get to work," she said.

Vicki's voice sounded tight, and she was panting a little. I started rubbing her tits, concentrating on her nipples. They were about a half-inch long and as hard as my dick. Vicki gasped and whimpered as I stroked them.

"I think you've got that area covered, Austin. You better do the rest of me quick or I'm going to start without you," she said.

Working fast, I oiled the rest of her chest, arms and stomach, rubbed across both hips and stroked the oil onto her legs and feet. This little journey confirmed my earlier impression; there wasn't an ounce of fat on this girl unless you counted those big tits, and I didn't.

I saved her pussy for last, squirting a liberal dose of oil onto her mons. My eyes had adjusted to the darkness pretty well by then, and I could see that Vicki's bush was trimmed to a neat little two-inch diamond shape that was the same flame color as the hair on her head. Remembering her warning about her nipples, I just rubbed the oil lightly over her labia and inner thighs, savoring what it was going to be like to lick it off later.

Without any prompting, Vicki flipped onto her stomach. I saved that great ass for last, enjoying myself with it because I knew we were about to start the serious action anyway. I ran my fingers firmly between the tight cheeks, amazed that a full, rounded ass like this one could be so toned.

I found her anus and slid my finger in and out as I drizzled oil into her hole. Deciding that I was definitely going to have to visit there again soon, I let Vicki know I was finished by giving her left butt cheek a playful slap.

By now the room was awash with the smell of the oil, and wherever our bodies were touching felt warm and deliciously slippery. Vicki took the oil bottle from me and returned it to the shelf, then paused to light a small candle.

"Have you been planning this for a while, Vicki?" I asked. She shrugged.

"If not for you, for somebody," Vicki said. "I haven't fucked anyone since I got to college and I'm as horny as a nun at Chippendales. It hasn't helped matters that you guys have been over there revving Susie up like an Indy car every eight hours, believe me. That chick has been getting way more than her fair share. Why do you think I was having trouble getting to sleep earlier?"

"Sorry, I know she c..." Vicki stopped me by putting a finger over my lips.

"Less talking, more fucking. Now it's my turn," she said, reaching down and gripping my cock.

She stroked it until she was sure it was as hard as it was going to get, then rolled on top of me facing the foot of the bed on her knees, scooting back until her pussy was poised over my face. I grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her dripping sex against my mouth, just as I felt Vicki's lips slide over my cock.

It was hard to tell how much of the liquid dripping into my mouth was blueberry oil and how much was Vicki juice, but the combination was terrific and I wasn't complaining. I shoved my tongue as deep into Vicki's upside down pussy as I could, spreading her lips with my fingers and working at the bottom where her clit was with my thumb.

I started lapping at the hot gash of her sex, and was rewarded with some pretty frenzied sucking down on the dick end of things. Since she seemed to be enjoying it and I was, too, I pretty much stayed where I was.

After a minute I felt Vicki pull off my cock.

"My clit. Suck my clit!" she gasped.

I rubbed the hood of flesh over her clit until it was poking up at me and then pulled it into my mouth. Vicki's was bigger than Susie's and it got even bigger as I sucked it and flicked it with my tongue. I worked it faster and faster, and pretty soon Vicki was just resting her lips against my cock and fondling my balls as she moaned and panted, rubbing her tits against my chest.

She gave a little muffled scream as the first orgasm hit her, her hips jerking involuntarily as she ground her pussy into my face. I gripped her ass tighter, determined to make this as special for Vicki as I could. I licked her mightily as she came a second and third time, and her reactions gradually became less and less restrained. Susie had nothing on Vicki in the noise department.

There was a little gap between Vicki's thigh and the top of her calf, and I could see over toward Brittany's bed. She was on her side facing us now, covers nowhere in sight and the tails of the dress shirt pulled up to her navel.

Brittany's left hand was shoved into the front of her panties and she was stroking herself with abandon. The thought of Brittany, who was kind of aloof and very hot, fingering herself while watching us was arousing as hell, and I reacted by taking my pussy licking into overdrive.

"Oh god Austin, do it... do it, yeah!" Vicki wailed, as she started pumping my cock like she was trying to start a fire.

I forgot all about Brittany, I just buried my face in Vicki's quivering cunt and squeezed her tight, oily ass. Meanwhile my dick felt like it was about three feet long and my balls were starting to lock and load, urged on by the most amazing hand job I'd ever had.

"Oh yeah, Vicki!" I moaned, then stiffened as I shot a wad of cream into the air.

Vicki scrambled to get her mouth over my twitching pole in time to catch the second spurt. Meanwhile she kept rubbing her pussy up and down over my face, pressing down hard.

This was great, but I was having trouble breathing anyway and I didn't want to suffocate in her pussy before I got a chance to fuck it. So I pushed up on her thighs to get some air, and found myself staring right at Brittany, who had pulled her panties completely off and had most of her hand inside her own cunt. Now that Vicki and I had quieted down, I could hear the frantic, wet noises Brittany was making as she alternated between probing and slapping herself.

Vicki must have heard it too. She climbed off me and sat up on the bed.

"Geez. Sorry Brittany, I didn't think you'd wake up," she said.

"I was sleeping; I wasn't dead," Brittany moaned, rubbing her pussy. She looked a little embarrassed now that she had our full attention.

"I'd love to share, but I don't think there's enough of Austin to go around just yet," Vicki said, then reached toward the bedside shelf and picked up a cordless phone. She handed it to me.

"Call Ronnie and tell him to get his cute ass down here fast," she ordered, then turned to Brittany. "That sound good, girl?" Brittany nodded frantically, still panting.

Ronnie picked up on the second ring. "Yeah."

"It's Austin. You need to get down here," I said.

"I can't Austin. I still got two chapters to read. Can't you just fuck her again?" he complained.

"Not Susie. I'm down here with Vicki. Brittany could use some attention too," I said, wishing I could see Ronnie's face.

"Brittany? No shit? I'll be right down," he said quickly.

"The door's open buddy, try not to make any noise. We don't want to wake the neighbors, if you know what I mean," I said, then hung up.

While we waited I pulled Vicki's back against my chest and started squeezing her tits. Brittany sat up and took the nightshirt off. She was about 5'7" and looked even taller naked. She had a deep, full body tan and her dark hair hung to her waist. She had small tits, but they were perfect hard cones, with dark nipples the size of quarters. Her hips were full but not big, and her pussy was completely shaved.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.