Flights of Consciousness Book II: Time Tripping - Cover

Flights of Consciousness Book II: Time Tripping

Copyright© 2003 by Paul Phenomenon

Chapter 22

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Now that David is a grown up, how will handle his new challenges. Will he be able to do good with his gift?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Incest   Mother   Son   Snuff   Caution   Violence  

"Stupid question," Joe said with aplomb as he sat on the sofa and started to pull off a boot.

Nora jumped up to help him. He'd managed to pull off one boot before she straddled his other leg. Placing his stocking-covered foot on her bare bottom, he pushed when she pulled on the boot. It came off with a sucking sound.

"Now that's a sight to remember," Darla said laughing.

"Help me get rid of the rest of his clothes," Nora said as she unbuckled his belt and popped the top button on his Levi's. "Take off his shirt."

Within seconds, Joe was as naked as the women. He rolled enthusiastically to the center of the bed.

"Bed hog," Nora quipped. "Move over. You interrupted something I want to finish. I haven't had any girl-to-girl sex for a lot of years, and I'm primed. Darla, may I taste you?"

"You bet." She moved onto the bed, rolled to her back, and held out her arms.

Nora moved into them. The start of their kiss reflected their mood. It was playful, but playful soon became passionate. Hands roamed, and the kisses moved from lips to necks and breasts.

Nora raised her mouth from Darla's lactating breast. "Did Mother breast feed me, Pops?"

"Yes. Your mouth made her horny sometimes. I caught her masturbating once while you suckled."

"What about you, Darla? Does little George's mouth get your motor running?"

"Sometimes," she said with a blush. Darla pushed herself up onto her elbows and watched Nora rain kisses on her as she moved down to her pussy. Darla glanced at Joe. His large staff was fully erect, and his eyes were fixed on his daughter's face, which was buried between Darla's thighs. Darla raised her knees and spread them to give Joe a better view. Her left knee bumped into Joe's erection so he scooted back a little. At the same time, Darla felt Nora's tongue dance over her splayed vulva. Yes, Darla thought, she's done this before.

Joe groaned and fisted his cock.

"I take it watching us turns you on, wrangler?" Darla said as she placed her hands gently each side of Nora's head. Her hips waved slowly, enhancing the sensations created by Darla's lips and tongue.

"Yes," he grunted.

Father and daughter, Darla thought. Incest. She wanted to see them together... coupled... fucking... breaking the incest taboo. "Fuck her," Darla hissed as she felt Nora's tongue invade the entrance to her vagina. "Fuck her while she eats me."

Nora raised her head from Darla's cunt. "Yeah, Pops, fuck me."

Darla scooted up on the big bed until her back rested against the headboard. Grabbing a pillow, she shoved it under her bottom. Nora moved gracefully forward and lowered her mouth to Darla's pussy again. Joe moved around behind his daughter and knelt between her legs. With his cock in hand, he rolled the bulbous crown through his daughter's crease, liberally coating it with her natural lubricant.

Darla knew when he shoved his long cock into his daughter's cunt because Nora exhaled a gasp, blowing warm air over Darla's vulva. Nora's busy tongue returned to the task, if pussy licking can be considered a task, and she also pushed first one finger slowly into Darla's wet hole, and a few seconds later added a second.

Nora couldn't decide which she preferred: the feel of her father's cock thrusting into her, or the taste of Darla's pussy. The pheromones spreading her nostrils and the tactile sensations of her tongue wagging over a hard, little clit thrilled her, but if she had to choose, she decided she'd opt for Pop's shaft sawing in and out of cunt. Fortunately, no choice was dictated.

Pops drooping balls slapped Nora's large clit. Would the slaps be enough to bring her to orgasm? No worry. If not, Darla would lick her. She turned her hand and searched for Darla's G-spot. Darla's enthusiastic gasp told her when she found it, so she tapped the rough surface while she sucked Darla's excited clit into her mouth and lashed it with her tongue.

Darla's eyes rolled back in her head. "You're good," she said to Nora. Almost as good as Mom, she added silently. Her hips started to wave. She could no longer hold them still, but Nora stayed with her. Exquisite sensations rolled up and down Darla's spine.

What a pussy! Joe thought, tight, slick, hot, and the muscles inside grip and grab. His hands held her luscious hips as he increased the pace of his thrusts. He let his eyes close as he remembered fucking Tess while she went down on Amanda. Now he was fucking his daughter while she ate his lover's daughter.

Finally, I understand, Tess. It's possible to deeply love more than one woman at the same time, or in your case a man or a woman. I love Carol. I love our daughter, and right now, I'm fucking our daughter. A little later, I'll fuck Carol. Exclusive sex is just as silly as exclusive love. Earlier, I fucked Darla, while Carol watched us. Nora, watched us, too. You were right, Tess. You were right.

He opened his eyes, and they met Darla's. She smiled at him.

"You enjoy fucking your daughter, don't you?"

"Uh-huh."

"Do you love her?"

"Yes."

"Do you love my mother, too?"

"Yes."

"She wants to grow old with you."

"Nothing could please me more."

"Steve can't understand how I can love someone else and still love him."

"His loss."

"Yes it is. Oh, Nora! You're making me very hot. Very... very... hot. Oh, lordy, I'm going to come! Now! Suck on my clit now! Hard! Yes!" Her hips rose off the bed as her body stiffened in orgasm. "Yes!" she exclaimed again as she sucked in air through clenched teeth. Wonderful sensations pulsated from her center to every part of her body.

"Beautiful," Joe whispered, referring to Darla in the throes of orgasm. The sight took him to a peak, and he reared back and shoved his rampant shaft deeply into his daughter. As the first spurt of semen bathed the back of her cunt, he bellowed with joy. He reared back and plunged into her again... and again... and again, before he finally slid off to the side onto his back.

Darla fell back to the bed and sighed loudly. "So good," she breathed.

A knock sounded at the door. Nora wiped her pussy-smeared face with the back of her hand and rolled from the bed. She glanced through the peephole and threw open the door.

"David, thank goodness. I'm in need. Hurry! Take off your clothes. I just licked your sister while Pops fucked me. They climaxed. I didn't."

He grinned and kicked off his loafers. Just as David pushed his boxers to the floor a tentative knock rapped at the door.

"This place is like Grand Central Station," Nora quipped and let Carol in. "Join the crowd, Carol," Nora said and pulled David to the bed with her. "No foreplay. I'm more than ready right now."

She squirmed in between Darla and her father and held her arms out for her lover. He didn't hesitate, and covered her, pulling her knees up as he twirled the head of his cock around her very wet cunt. He could smell semen. Joe had climaxed inside Nora. Sloppy seconds, he thought, but with a wide grin.

"Enough! Stab me!" Nora softened the order. "Please!"

One thrust buried him completely into her sopping cunt.

Would her father's juices put him off? "Pops came in me. You don't mind, do you?" Nora asked fearfully. Her need had been too great; she hadn't thought things through.

"Hush! Just enjoy. I will."

She relaxed.

"You just wanna be fucked. Right?" David asked.

"Yeah. Fuck the livin' daylights out of me. I wanna come."

Less than five minutes later, she satisfied her desire with a massive climax, but David wasn't anywhere near finished, which was fine with Nora. He'd pounded her unmercifully, and she'd loved every second of it. The fantastic pounding continued.

She felt movement to her left. Carol was between Pops legs. She was naked and had taken his cock into her mouth. He'd be hard soon, Nora knew. Would he fuck Carol then? Probably. It didn't matter who fucked whom. Nora felt a mouth on her right breast. Glancing down she saw Darla's dark hair.

"Yeah, suck my tits, Darla," Nora said. "Fuck me, David. When you're hard, Pops, I want to see you fuck Carol. I'll lick her while you fuck her. I love it. I... oh, I'm hot all over again, David. Come with me if you can."

Her heels rose and pulled on his upper thighs as he thrust into her. She grabbed his shoulders with her hands and held on. "What a fuck! Fuck me, lover. Fuck me! Come in me! Now! I'm coming! Come with me!" Subsequent words became unintelligible when an orgasm overwhelmed her. It was an out-of-the-body climax. She soared to heights of sensations she'd rarely felt, sensations so rapturous she never wanted them to stop. Did her consciousness leave her body? Yeah, it did. She communed with the rapture of the universe.

When she opened her eyes, David was lovingly holding her in his arms. Glancing to her left, she saw Carol riding Pops cock. Her back was to his chest, and Darla was licking her mother's pussy. Pops' cock, too.

Darla noticed Nora was back amongst the living. "I'm doing what you suggested. Do you want to take over?"

"No. I'm content for the moment." She felt semen flowing from her cunt. She had to be sopping. Two loads of come had joined her own abundant juices. "Let me up, David. I want to clean myself up." Something I should have done before demanding David fuck me, she reasoned.

Nora returned a few minutes later carrying a warm, damp washcloth. She used it to bathe David's genitals, kissing the end of his cock when she finished. "Was I too sloppy?" she asked, still embarrassed.

He shook his head and grinned. "Not a problem."

Carol groaned and announced her climax. A minute later, she was as limp as the warm washcloth Nora had tossed to the floor. Joe was still hard, though, a fact that delighted Darla, and she quickly straddled his thighs and let gravity push her down around Joe's shaft.

Carol rolled to David and kissed his cheek. Her hand snaked down and cuddled his flaccid member. It didn't stay flaccid very long, and soon Carol was giving it long, smooth strokes.

"May I," Carol asked Nora as she rolled over on top of her son, careful not to place too much weight on him.

"Of course," Nora said. "How old was he the first time you had sex with him?"

"Sixteen."

"Who did he do first, you or Darla?"

"Me," Darla said as she slid gracefully on and off Joe's hard shaft. "David and I lost our virginities together. I was fifteen. David was sixteen. Mom was out of town on business, and when she returned, David and I seduced her. The three of us have been lovers ever since, except for nearly years during my ill-fated attempt at a traditional life." She moaned. "Joe, I love your cock. Just love it. How long have you and your father been lovers, Nora?"

"In my mind, since I was a teenager. In reality, just a few days. Tonight was only our third time together. I love him, David. I don't want to stop fucking him. Okay?"

He huffed a laugh. "Does it appear I'm in any position to object? If you haven't noticed, I'm fucking my mother."

Nora chortled. "Just thought I'd ask."

"I'm coming, Darla!" Joe exclaimed. "I can't... stop... Fuck!" His body stiffened and he threw his hips up at Darla's cunt.

Darla's eyes rolled back in her head. "Go ahead! I've been waiting... Yes! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! So good!"

"I'm next," Carol announced. "So close. So very close. Nora, please wet your fingers and rub my clit."

Nora used her own cunt to grab some moisture, reached and found Carol's nubbin.

"Perfect. Are you going to come with me, David?"

"No. I haven't fucked Darla yet. Go ahead. Come at will."

"'kay," Carol said and bit her lower lip. "I'm right there. Perfect, Nora. Perfect, David. Oh, my! Yes!"

A minute later, Carol collapsed on her son's chest. She rolled off him and into Joe's arms. "Hi, lover," she whispered.

"Howdy. Will you grow old with me?"

Tears welled in Carol's eyes. "Oh, yes! Yes!"

David moved over and covered his sister, pushing his long cock inside her. Darla pulled him to her and kissed him passionately. "Thank you, David. I've been wanting you all evening."

They weren't fucking; they were making love, Nora noticed. She cuddled against Carol's back. "Ah, Carol... do you... ah, have the strength... to... ?"

"Would you like me to lick your big clit?" Carol asked when she rolled to face Nora.

"Uh-huh."

"Good, I've been dying to suck that big thing into my mouth. It's like a little cock, and I love to suck cock. Right, Joe?"

"Damned straight."

Nora laughed, but Carol's mouth on her pussy cut off the joyful sounds of her laughter, turning them into moans of pleasure. While Carol ate her, Pops held her hand.

Nora, David and Darla climaxed at the almost the same instant.

While Darla lay panting, she gazed up at the ceiling. Steve, you self-righteous boob, you could have been part of all this. Too bad. Your loss.


David hovered over Vincent Bello. The wise guy didn't look happy, and neither did Don Joseph Maldonado. They sat on leather sofas in a walnut-paneled den. A fire crackled in a stone fireplace. Coffee service rested on a table between them.

"Vincent, I told no one about the Boynton hit," Maldonado stated, his old wet eyes fiery with anger. "I'm upset to think you'd even entertain the idea that I'd say anything to anyone."

The Don was an old man, as old as Boynton was at his death, David guessed. Plagued with arthritis, Maldonado had trouble gripping objects, and after sipping from his coffee cup, it fell to the plush carpet. The Don cursed under his breath. "Pour me another cup, Vincent. The way I see it, either Alphonse talked out of turn, told someone enough for that someone to put two and two together and inform the FBI, or someone from the cabal is the informant. Vinny didn't know enough about the hit to be the informant."

Bello shook his head. "Alphonse didn't know some of the facts known by the FBI. Come to think of it, neither did you."

"Then someone from your group wants you out of the picture. Too bad. We've made a lot of money with that ruthless bunch of pirates." He sipped from the cup of coffee Bellow handed him and set the cup shakily on the end table next to the leather sofa. "Any guesses? Have you upset one or more of them?"

"Sean and I had some words over the loan we wanted for the hotel in Atlantic City, but he came around. Hmm. If I were to guess, and it's only a guess, I'd pick Royce Gunn. He's old money, a snooty bastard. We rarely see eye to eye on anything. He thinks he's better than any of us. I'll look into it."

"Do that. Get back with your informant with the FBI. Put some pressure on him to dig deeper. Make him earn his money. In the meantime, watch your back. Double up your security, and Vincent, don't take long to clean up this mess. I need your undivided attention on other matters."

"Yes, sir." Bello rose to his feet. "Thank you for understanding."

Knowing the meeting was finished, David moved his consciousness to Nora. She was still asleep, and Darla was lying asleep on the other side of his comatose body. Beautiful, he thought. Both of them. He checked back with Bello. Nothing interesting. Joe and his mother were sound asleep. Next he checked on the baby. Just before he phased out, he'd offered to watch over the baby so Darla could sleep. He discovered the little guy was awake, but not crying, just looking around. He returned to Darla and shook her gently until she opened her eyes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.