Flights of Consciousness Book II: Time Tripping
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2003 by Paul Phenomenon

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Now that David is a grown up, how will handle his new challenges. Will he be able to do good with his gift?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Incest   Mother   Son   Snuff   Caution   Violence  

Darla sat in the back of the airplane. Little George was sleeping in a car seat across the aisle. Darla's mother and Joe sat in the two seats in front of her. David was flying the plane, and Nora occupied the co-pilot's seat.

Two sets of lovers and me, Darla thought, and the thought saddened her. "I loved you, Steve," she whispered so softly she knew no one would hear her. And I thought I loved our life. For a while, I even convinced myself I fit, but little things became big things. Little things like your need to dominate, Steve. Not that you ever pushed me around or forced me to do something I didn't want to do. It was just that you were the man, the breadwinner, the head of the household, and I was relegated to the position of a supportive wife. Normal. Judas! Sometimes that role really grated on me, especially during parties with other doctors and their wives. Always other doctors. Megalomaniacs all. Yuck! I was expected to dress fashionably, but not flashy. I was expected to smile when sometimes all I wanted to do was scream. Expectations. Lots of them. I wasn't allowed to be me. I was just the dutiful doctor's trophy wife.

She remembered a few times when she'd rebelled, remembered how disappointed Steve had been with her, but with her desire to somehow fit the role she'd accepted, she'd backed away from her rebellious point of view every time.

The problem with your marriage, Darla told herself, was you didn't really fit. You were a square peg in a round hole, and you couldn't knock the edges off so you could sneak unnoticed into the round hole representing a traditional life.

She watched her mother touch Joe's hand as they conversed quietly. Nora turned to David and smiled. Two sets of lovers and me. Am I an extra spoke in a new wheel? If I'd been honest with Steve, told him everything before accepting his marriage proposal, would he be sitting across the aisle from me right now.

No. You knew what kind of man he was... is. Steve's mindset about life and love was exactly what you wanted in a man back then. He represented normal, and at the time you desperately wanted to be part of the traditional approach to a good life. You wanted to be a wife and mother. You wanted a handsome, smart man with traditional values, and Steve fit. More than anything, you wanted children, and...

She gazed fondly toward the sleeping child, and her love for the baby nearly overwhelmed her. She vowed yet again to keep him by her side.

With a sigh, her thoughts drifted back to her marriage and her soon-to-be ex-husband. You wanted adoration, too, Steve. As an only child, you were adored; at least your mother adored you. No problem there. Normal. Your need for adoration as an adult was out of proportion because as you matured you did everything you could to make your self-righteous father adore you like your mother, but you never really succeeded. So, you didn't want me to merely love you; you wanted, no, you demanded my adoration, something I couldn't really give you, which was the real problem in our marriage.

"I loved you, Steve," she whispered again and noted the past tense contained in the statement. When did she stop loving him? She couldn't grasp the moment in time when love became loved, but if she were honest with herself, and it was time to be brutally honest not only with herself but also with everyone around her, she'd stopped loving him before she cheated with David's ghost the first time. She'd stopped loving her husband, but she didn't stop needing to be a wife, didn't stop needing to be a mother, didn't stop needing to have her own family, so she'd continued along the traditional path, the normal path she'd chosen, which in her case was doomed from the start.

Tears filmed her eyes. She grieved silently for her loss, the loss of love between a husband and wife, the death of a marriage, but upon reflection she realized she couldn't lose something she'd never really had. What were Steve's words? Something to the effect that he loved the person he thought she was, not the real woman behind the crafted façade.

Well, she thought, the real me needs a man to love the real me, warts and all, and he's out there somewhere. In the meantime, I'm loved. She shivered with happiness when she recalled the hours she'd spent on David's bed with her brother and mother earlier.

Little George fussed. She unbuckled her seat belt, rose from her seat to the aisle, took the baby out of the car seat and cuddled him. He was wet, so she removed his soiled diaper. After cleaning him, she blew a raspberry on his belly. He squealed and squirmed with joy, and his little penis stiffened, so she kissed the tip. The kiss wasn't sexual, merely an expression of her love.

Nora's jaw gaped slightly when she saw Darla kiss her baby boy's little hard-on. She was shocked, she knew, because the kiss smacked of incest. Was she still harboring negative emotions about the taboo? Probably. Being repulsed by incest was a conditioned response, one not easily eliminated in its entirety, certainly not in the short time since she and her father had defied the taboo. She glanced at her father. He didn't repulse her - just the opposite. She was very sexually attracted to him, as strongly attracted to him as she was to David. She'd adored her father her entire life, and the adoration included a sexual component, which increased exponentially during her puberty. Now, she couldn't imagine the rest of her life without being in his arms again.

Nora noted she wasn't the only passenger who'd seen Darla kiss her baby's erection. Carol didn't look shocked, though. Instead, she'd given her daughter a knowing smile. Carol, did you kiss David's little hard-ons when he was a baby? Darla asked silently. Were they merely affectionate pecks like the one Darla just bestowed on little George? Or did you do more? Did you lick it? Suck it?

I would have, Nora admitted. Little-boy hard-ons are so cute.

Nora remembered a time when she was about ten or eleven years old. She was babysitting. The little boy in her care was about ten months old, maybe a little older, and when she was giving him a bath, the baby's little cock rose up straight and stiff. Cute. Nora had kissed it, licked it, and sucked it gently, and the baby had gurgled and squirmed with happiness, just like little George.

Now that's shocking, Nora decided, shocking because the episode was sexual, at least for her, so unlike the expression of asexual love she'd just witnessed between Darla and her baby.

Carol, did you kiss Darla's bald, little pussy when she was a baby?

Pops, did you kiss my baby pussy while bathing me? Did you do more? Did you lick it, too, roll my little clitoris between your lips and lick it and lick it? Another question came to mind. Mom, did you kiss my pussy? Lick it? Nora decided to ask her father, but at another time, when they were alone.

The image in her mind of her father licking her baby pussy excited her. Pops had said it was time to stop playing games, but Nora's inventive mind came up with a game she wanted to play. She turned to the passengers behind her and said, "When David and I flew to Sedona, he put the plane on autopilot and initiated me into the Mile-high Club. Who among us has yet to join the club?"

Carol gave her a knowing grin and said nothing.

"I've never heard of the organization," Pops said.

"I haven't joined the club," Darla said, and then flashed a wicked grin. "But I'd certainly like to get my wings."

Hmm, Nora thought. Not quite what I had in mind, but most of the weekend is ahead of us. I'll get my chance. Besides, if what happens is what I think is about to happen, it will be a whole lot more interesting than if I initiated Pops into the club myself.

"Is a member of the club required to initiate someone else into the organization?" Darla asked.

"No," David said. "The only requirement is the height of the airplane. We're high enough, about a mile and a half above the earth right now."

What the hell is going on? Joe asked himself. Then he put two and two together and came up with the correct answer. He glanced nervously at Darla who had stepped to her mother and was handing her the baby.

"Do you mind, Mom?" Darla asked.

"It's up to Joe, not me," Carol said, but her grin indicated she harbored no objections.

Despite his nervousness, Joe felt the beginnings of an erection. He watched Darla reach up under her dress and peel off her panties, and blood rushed to his partial erection until it became fully extended.

"How about you, Joe? Do you mind?" Darla asked as she straddled his thighs.

Joe had fantasized about a group sex scene between the passengers of the airplane, but putting on a show for everyone with Darla hadn't crossed his mind. Still, when Darla pressed her lips to his and fondled his erection over his Levi's, he did something he'd wanted to do many times since he'd met her. He moved his hands up Darla's smooth, shapely legs on the outside of her thighs, up under her dress until his hands cupped the globes of her world-class ass, an ass that rivaled his daughters.

Darla leaned back and gazed at him. "You didn't answer my question, Joe."

His eyes found Nora's.

"Go for it, Pops," she said.

"Nothing could please me more, Darla," Joe said gallantly.

"Ooh, I've been looking forward to this," Darla said as she fumbled with his belt.

He helped and soon his trousers and briefs were pushed down on his thighs and Darla's dainty fingers were clasping his hard-on.

"Ooh, again. David, Joe's a little larger than you I think, not much, just a little." She leaned to Joe's ear. "Let's do it, but let's not let them see too much. I'll leave my sundress on and drape it over us."

"Thanks," he whispered back and kissed her again. At the same time, his hand cupped her cunt. It was wet. He didn't consider himself the major source of her sexual excitement, attributing her obvious arousal to the situation, which gave rise to a question he had to answer for himself. Did the situation or Darla arouse him more? It had to be the woman. He wasn't into exhibitionism. He was a watcher. Still, the situation had some affect.

When Darla started to lower her wet heat down around his rampant cock, he attributed all his arousal to the woman. Tight! Wet! Hot! Lively!

"Fuck him good," Carol gushed.

"Fuck her good, Pops," Nora quipped.

David chuckled.

Darla started her slide, creating long, smooth strokes. "So good, Joe. So good. You fill me to the brim, just like I like it."

Joe groaned softly. "Your pussy feels like soft, warm butter with muscles," he said and threw his hips up to meet her downward slide. It felt like Darla purposefully squeezed her cunt tightly around his length as she rotated her hips forward moving partially off his cock. She relaxed her grip when she slid back down, but she was still tight enough to make the stroke thrilling. Wonderful sensations erupted along his spine.

Forgetting about the audience, he said, "I want to taste your milk."

Buttons came undone; her bra fell away, and she pulled his mouth to a breast. "Suck away, wrangler."

Warm liquid gushed into his mouth. He swallowed, then gulped. Sweet! His fingers found her clitoris as he switched from one breast to the other. Her clit was large, not anywhere near as large as Nora's, but it was fully extended from its hood and just as sensitive. He dipped his fingers to the junction of their genitals to dampen them before rolling them back over the bundle of nerves.

"Yes!" Darla gushed. She leaned her mouth to his ear. "Talk some horse to me, wrangler. Tame me. Take all the wild out of me."

"Uh-uh," he said, releasing her breast. Milk dribbled from the tip of the swollen nipple and fell to his shirt. "I like you wild. Don't ever let anyone tame you. Ever!"

"Buck me, then. Buck and fuck. Buck me. Fuck me. Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Ooh, I'm so hot, Joe. May I come?"

"Anytime. I've been waiting for you."

"We're fucking a mile high, Joe. We're joining the Mile-high Club."

"Uh-huh." His eyes had been closed, concentrating on the feel of the woman riding him. When he opened his eyes, he glanced toward Carol. Her eyes met his, and he saw a lot of love in them. A little lust, too. Wonderful! Next his eyes met Nora's. Lust! A little love and a lot of lust. Wonderful, too.

They should see this, he thought and pulled Darla's sundress up until her backside was fully exposed. When his daughter could see his rampant cock moving in and out of Darla's excited cunt, the lust in Nora's eyes deepened, and she pushed a hand between her legs. She's in need, Joe thought. Maybe a little later...

"Beautiful," Carol gushed. She glanced down at the boy-child. "Waddaya think, little darlin'? Your mamma is fuckin' my man, and they're beautiful together."

"Yeah, they are," Nora said.

"I'm coming, Joe," Darla warned. The pace of her sliding hips increased until they almost became a blur to the naked eye. She pushed and pulled her cunt on and off his long shaft at an amazing rate. "I'm coming!"

When Joe felt Darla's pussy start to pulsate with her orgasm, he let the climax he'd purposefully retarded reach its apex to explode from deep inside him. He groaned loudly and pulled her hips down as he thrust as far into her as he could. Semen rushed from his ejaculating shaft as he reared back and threw his length completely inside her again. He thrust powerfully with each contraction until they stopped jerking his body.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.