Walk in the Park - Cover

Walk in the Park

by Frank Jackson

Copyright© 2003 by Frank Jackson

Erotica Sex Story: Julie finds little time for herself, but makes sure her loyal dog Pacer gets his exercise. On this particular day she discovers that a walk in the park can be gratifying to her needs as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Bestiality   .

By any standard Julie's life was hectic. Balancing two jobs, an aspiring writing career, family obligations, housecleaning, pet care and a trying social life left the young blonde with little time to think. In fact, it may well be the result of a very organized nature that she could manage at all. Even at that life can dish out some very unexpected moments.

Julie's most challenging efforts came in the area of dating. Left to her own ways she would have forgone any attempt at a love life, in favor of a good rest period or a solid stint at the word processor. There were friends among her co-workers, however, who saw it as their job to keep her in the game. They would insist she get out and experience the world. Julie could not argue the value of that advice from a writer's viewpoint. The "friends" on the other hand, simply advised that to keep a clear head a girl had to get laid every once in a while. That argument, too, had its merits.

So Julie went through the motions of meeting guys, agreeing to dates and even letting the man in at the end of the evening. If things went smoothly she, and he, would get laid. He would go home. She would get on with her life. Sometimes working a date in to her schedule was so cumbersome she simply gave up. She would decline gratefully or promise another opportunity or just never make the call. If that left a void in her program, Pacer was always there to fill it.

Pacer was her life partner, at least until something human came along. He was a loyal, even-tempered adult canine of indeterminable heritage. Julie always knew where he was, and he was always there for her. She talked to him freely, fed and walked and groomed him as meticulously as she kept her apartment--and better than she sometimes kept herself. There was no one like him. No one she loved so much. It was that reason alone, perhaps, that Julie initiated the intimate relationship they shared. She long ago lost count of the times they had made love in however many ways. It was just a good thing that humans did not get pregnant with puppies.

It was a secret of course. No one would understand, not co-workers, her friends or her family. Certainly not her boyfriends. No one would understand. That is not to say Julie ever regretted her intimacy with her dog. There is something insanely wild about sex with Pacer, as if there were an entire extra dimension to sex with a canine. There was, of course, but how could she ever put it in words? Unless someone had done it themselves, they could not understand.

Julie knew that sex with human males was essential to her future life, but right now it was not all-important. Right now it was necessary to maintain her schedule, keep up appearances and make a career for herself. Some days that was all she could manage.

It came as no surprise then, in hind-sight, that the day would come that things got totally screwed up. Several late nights of writing seemed the likely culprit. Lack of sleep took its toll, costing Julie the best looking date she had had in a year (not to mention the couple they were to double with), went to one wrong job and missed the other entirely. Profuse apologies brought strong suggestions from her bosses that she take a day off and get things sorted out. Her friends insisted she also not write during that time. She needed rest.

Julie had to agree, of course. Besides, who could turn down a day off? If it was a day for rest they wanted her to have, a day of rest it would be. At least that was what she promised herself until she saw what a perfectly beautiful day it was. Such a sunny, warm day was made to spend outdoors. She could not recall the last time she simply enjoyed being outside for no other reason but to enjoy the weather. In mentioning that fact to Pacer, Julie realized the same was true of him.

How could she have neglected him so? The solution was at hand, and Julie vowed to rectify the situation immediately. She changed to shorts and sleeveless blouse, grabbed Pacer's collar and leash and locked the apartment behind them.

The city park was little more than a block away. There was no excuse for not visiting more often. Today it was busy, singles and couples, groups of adults and children, and more than a few had brought their pets along as Julie had. Everyone seemed in a fine, friendly mood, quick to nod in greeting, say hello or even stop and chat for a few moments. Pet owners were especially willing to speak.

So it was that Julie found herself in conversation with an slim, erect retiree in expensive casual wear. He had with him a handsome poodle, a female as it turned out. It also turned out that the poodle was in heat. Distracted in a discussion of the merits of aloe in canine grooming products, neither noticed Pacer mount the stately purebred. When the commotion finally caught their attention each dog owner took steps to separate the lovers.

Embarrassed, Julie pleaded forgiveness for her pooch. The man, however, was livid and reproachful. He derided the woman and her dog with an arrogance that angered her. Kneeling, she cradled Pacer in her arms as if to protect him from the verbal onslaught. Finally Julie had to stand and lead poor Pacer away.

"There should be laws banning mongrels such as that from a public park," the man hollered after them. "I insist you leave at once!"

It was Julie's intention to do just that, but in a direction away from the man and poodle. It was a longer way around the park trails, but it might prevent another meeting. She felt so bad for Pacer that she stopped to hug him and apologize to him.

"Poor baby," Julie said petting him tenderly. "It is my fault, and that man should not have yelled at you. How could I neglect you so? How can you be blamed for doing what comes naturally? That man should have know his dog was in heat and not have brought her here at all. My poor Pacer."

The woman glanced around her. There seemed fewer people in this section of the park. It occurred to her that she might be wise to relieve her pet's urges before attempting to cross the more populated area between them and home. With that idea in mind, Julie continued their stroll along the paved walkway. She looked for what might pass for a secluded spot away from the trail and out of sight should anyone else come along.

She knew what to do. She had done it a number of times, although never outdoors in a public place. Pacer would surely be quick to respond. He had just had a moment of excitement, and the slightest touch of his mistress' fingers would recall the thrill immediately. There was a good chance that he was still somewhat erect at that very moment. Julie could see her pet's cock in her mind's eye. She loved how the soft fur felt in her hand when she stroked the outer sheath, anticipating the glistening pink flesh as it appeared from within, growing longer, thicker.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.