Pete: A Young Man's Story
Chapter 114

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 114 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

I went into what I had just discovered was ‘my room’ to call my mom. She answered on the first ring with, “So she talked with you, eh?”

“How did you know that it was me, this number is supposed to be blocked?”

“It was, that’s how I knew that it was you. So, what do you think, do you want to stay at Nell’s place for the rest of the summer?”

“I haven’t decided yet. Are you trying to get rid of me?”

“Of course not, I’m going to miss you. We’ll all miss you, but you’re going to be gone most of the summer anyway, and Nell says that she needs you where she can keep an eye on you.”

“She did? What’s that all about?”

“It’s apparently a political thing. I thought that she might just be saying it to convince me to let you stay with her at first, but from what she tells me, not everyone at Burgers is happy with how hard we hit them when we negotiated the latest contract.”

“What did you do?”

“It’s rather complicated and you can’t tell anyone that Nell had a part in it, but she and Amy worked on it together. Burgers had already signed you to the ‘Ask Pete’ thing, but they wanted someone with an established name to do the product instructions and be the face of Burgers on radio and TV. They were talking with several popular actors when Nell came to us and told us how popular the ‘Ask Pete’ thing turned out to be. Using that information, we were able to twist the Board’s arm and get you the job.”

“What did you do to make them unhappy?”

“We led them to believe that you would work for less than someone with a name since you’re an unknown. They made you an offer, but Nell told us what they were prepared to pay someone famous, so we let them believe that you would work for less and we sat on the offer until the very last minute. We told them we wanted the same money or we wouldn’t let you do it when it got close to the time to start the promotion. It was too late to get someone else, so they signed it, but some of them are pretty pissed off.”

“Is it a good contract?”

“It’s very good. The total of the two contracts is for an awful lot of money.”

“How much?”

“We’re preparing things for you right now. I’ll go over them with you when we get back, but I think that you’ll be pleased.”

“Okay, but why does Nell need to keep her eye on me? Aren’t the contracts good?”

“They’re very good. Howard Martin’s office wrote them, but Burgers insisted on some clauses. One of them is a morals clause. They know that you’re young and they’re worried that you might do something that could reflect badly on Burgers, so they reserve the right to end things if you do. Nell says that you’re going to be working closely with customers, and many will be young girls because of all the advertising. She wants to be around to make sure things go smoothly at the beginning.”

“She wants to make sure that I behave myself, in other words.”

“You can’t blame her. She stuck her neck out for you and it could go badly for her as well if something goes wrong.”

“What if they found out that I’m staying with her?”

“You live at home as far as anyone is concerned, so don’t say anything to anybody.”

“So you really don’t mind if I stay here?”

“You’re going to be gone so much that it makes sense. It seems important to her and your dad and I are okay with it if it’s what you want to do.”

“I understand that you and Dad will also be traveling a lot. I’m not concerned about Amy, but what are you going to do about Erin?”

“We talked about that and here’s what we’ve come up with. Both Erin and Amy start school on Monday. Erin starts her acting class, and Amy starts the MBA course at UCLA. Amy’s classes are from Monday through Thursday, but she gets off at three. She’ll drop Erin off in the morning and pick her up on the way home for the time being. We’re going to see if there’s someone in Erin’s class who lives in this area and maybe she can get a ride with them. As far as Erin being left alone, your father and I might occasionally be gone overnight, but probably not at the same time, so between Amy and us, someone will always be home.”

“Well, it sounds like you have things handled, so I guess that the decision as to whether or not I’m going to stay here is up to me.”

“Yes it is, Dear.”

“Let me think about it. I’ll call you back.”

It didn’t take me long to decide. The thought of staying with Nell was intriguing, but it was more than that. It was an adventure, so I hit redial and I said, “Okay, I want to give it a try,” when Mom answered.

“I thought that you would. Come by the house and get the things you need, and there’s something that I think you should do. You need clothes. Most of your things don’t fit you anymore, and the ones that do are out of date. You can easily afford a new wardrobe. I was going to suggest that Amy take you shopping, but she’s too busy, so maybe Nell can take you.”

“Oh, I, uhh, never thought about clothes.”

“I know, Dear, most men never do. Go by the office tomorrow, by the way. There’s a credit card there with your name on it. It’s time it got some exercise. So your mind is made up about staying with Nell, eh?”

“Yeah, I think so.”

“Then there’s something else. I want to let Amy use the room in the garage.”

“She’s going to move out there?”

“No, she’ll still sleep in her bedroom here, but she needs a place to keep all her books and things, and it needs to be quiet so that she can study.”

“Why don’t you just have her stay there?”

“There are a couple of reasons, and one of them is something that you should know about, but I want your word that you won’t repeat this to her or anyone. Not even Erin. Do I have your word?”

“Of course you do! What is it?”

“I know that you think that Amy is smart, strong, and wise beyond her years. Well, she’s all those things, but she’s also a young girl who’s been through a lot. She has a home now, and having the entire family around is important to her, especially at night. She’s alright when either you or your father is here, but she gets upset when both of you are gone. I awoke a couple of times when you were both gone to find her asleep on the floor next to my bed.”

“Wow! What did you do?”

“I told her that she should come to bed with me if she got nervous, and she has a couple of times. She’s one of the strongest people I know, but she’s human and we’re the only family that she has. I love her and so does your father. She’s become as much our child as you and Erin. I’d like you to pay more attention to her. She’s taking on a huge workload going for her MBA, and she’s going to need a lot of TLC, especially from you.”

“Why me?”

“She might look for it from someone else her age if you don’t, and I don’t want to hear you complain about it if she does.”

“D-Do you think she would?”

“I don’t think so, but you never can tell. All I’m saying is that you haven’t seen much of either of your sisters lately. I know that you’re going to be busy, but I think that you should spend some time with them.”

“You’re right. I’m gone on weekends, but maybe we could all have dinner together one day a week, say on Wednesdays?”

“I think that’s a great idea, I’ll let everyone know. Your bed will be there if you need it in case you want to crash here once in a while.”

“Thanks, Mom, so everyone is okay with me staying here?”

“Not all of us. We’re all going to miss you. Your father and I think that you’re old enough to try something like this on your own, but Erin is mad at you for leaving, and Amy has been very quiet.”

“But Amy and Nell talked about it.”

“I know, but that doesn’t mean that she won’t miss you.”

“Is that the reason she went on a second date with that guy?”

She laughed, “No, Dear, she went out with him to see a play. Don’t try to make something more out of it. He seems like a nice guy and she’s probably having a good time. She certainly deserves it.”

I sat there thinking when she hung up. I vowed to devote more time to both Amy and Erin, and I suppose that what Mom said about Amy going out with some guy ‘just to see a play’ was supposed to make me feel better. It unfortunately didn’t.

I went back to the kitchen and the girls were still there, so I went to Nell and said, “I guess that I’m here for the summer.”

She said, “Good, then this is what I would like. I’ll be with you most weekends, but I sometimes don’t get home until late during the week, and we can’t tell what Megan’s hours might be with her new job. What I would like to do is for everyone to stay in touch and I’d like us to make an effort to have dinner together as often as possible whenever we can. Please let the others know if we can’t for some reason. I don’t want this to be a boarding house in other words. I’d like us to behave like we’re a family. Is that okay with everyone?”

Megan nodded, and I noticed that she was smiling as I said, “That’s fine with me, but I just talked to my mom and she wants me to spend some time with my family. They want me to have dinner at home on Wednesdays.”

Nell looked at Megan, then at me, and said, “Good, that’s the kind of communication I was talking about. Get it out in the open right away if either of you have a concern or want to change something. I’m sure that we can all live with that. I’ll plan on bringing work home that night if I need to. That’s okay with you, isn’t it, Megan?”

She smiled and said, “I guess that we can spare him for a day.”

I smiled back at her and added, “Good, I like the family idea, and I’ll be glad to have another sister.”

She got an odd look on her face as she stared at me for a second, then her smile returned and she turned away as though nothing happened.

I glanced at Nell and it was obvious that she saw what happened. She looked at me, frowned, and quietly shook her head. I took it to mean that I shouldn’t say anything, so I sat back while Nell continued, “I’d like to discuss what happens next now that we’ve had dinner. On those rare occasions when we eat together, Megan, you normally either do homework or go to the sunroom to work on your painting after we finish, and I go to into my office to work on things that I brought from the office. Well, I’d like the three of us to spend some time together whenever possible. I’m going to try to be home as often as I can, and I’d like us to spend at least an hour after dinner talking about our day. Is this acceptable to everyone?”

She said, “I’d like to start now,” when Megan and I nodded.

We talked and drank wine for the next hour or so. I thought that it was going to be difficult, but it turned out to be fun. Megan excitedly told us about what her duties at her new job would be, and Nell told us about some funny things that happened at one of the stores. I guess that I talked the longest. Megan asked me about the filming and she wanted a minute-by-minute explanation of how it went when I tried to explain what it was like. Nell then insisted that I tell Megan about how Sarah spilled the water on herself and they both teased me about being a pervert and how I should be ashamed of myself for picking on a cripple when I tried to explain how I was able to get her almost naked.

The hour turned into almost two, and it might have gone on longer but Megan got up and excused herself, saying that she had to finish some work on a sketch she was taking with her tomorrow.

Nell asked me, “Can I get you anything, would you like to have some more wine?” when she left.

“No thanks.”

“What would you like to do?”

“I’d like to spend some time with you.”

She smiled, “I’d like that too, come with me.”

She led me to the bedroom and she was in my arms the minute the door closed behind us. The kiss lasted a long time, and she said, “Is this the kind of time you’d like to spend with me?” when she finally broke away, and started tearing her clothes off. I tried to pull her to me when her bra came off, but she pushed me away and cried, “Get out of your clothes. I fell asleep last night and I’ve been thinking about you all day. Hurry up, I need you in me.”

It didn’t take me long to get out of my clothes, but she beat me to it and she was lying on her back with her arms outstretched when I fell onto the bed next to her. I reached over to pull her to me, but she threw her arms around my neck, pulled me on top of her, and said, “NOW, my love, I need you in me now,” and she began kissing me and trying to stuff my half-hard cock into her. I wasn’t quite ready but she was so turned on that it quickly turned me on and I buried myself in her when I was fully hard. She gasped and grabbed me tightly around the waist when I did it. She only held me for a second before she whispered, “Fuck me, my love; fuck me hard!”

Her intensity surprised me. She was trembling with need. She grabbed me and tried to get even more of me into her. I steadied her hips with a firm hold, and I very slowly began moving in and out of her, but she didn’t want that and kept trying to get me to move faster, so I changed and started slamming into her. Her heat began to wash over me and my cock soon began throbbing. I didn’t want to come yet, so I forced myself to calm down and I was able to pick up the pace even more once I did. She met my every thrust and she began thrashing around so violently that I began to worry about hurting her, but it didn’t take long before she shuddered and I felt a wave of warm fluid engulf my cock. I wanted to come with her, but I wasn’t ready. Something was going on with her and I wanted to know what it was, so I just held her for a while. Her orgasm must have been a big one because she lay there trembling for a while, so I stayed inside her until she calmed down.

I was supporting my upper body on my elbows so that I wouldn’t be too heavy on her, but she hung on to me when I tried to roll off, and said, “No. Lay on me, I want to feel your whole body,” so I lowered myself onto her.

I outweigh her by over a hundred pounds, but she didn’t seem to mind. She groaned, but it didn’t seem to be because of my weight and she wrapped her arms around me and tried to pull me even closer. She started gasping a minute later, so I asked, “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine, but it’s getting hard to breathe.”

I rolled off her and she lay there panting for a minute, then she rolled toward me and reached for my cock. I stopped her and said, “You’re too intense, something is wrong. What’s going on?”

“Nothing’s wrong, you didn’t cum and I want to take care of you.”

“Never mind that, something else is going on with you, what is it?”

There was a moment’s hesitation before she asked, “Aren’t you a little nervous about moving in?”

“No, I think that it’ll be fun. Why? Are you having second thoughts?”

She didn’t answer for a few seconds. Then, “Did your mom tell you why I wanted you to stay with me?”

“Yes, she said that you told her that you wanted to keep your eyes on me until I learned how to behave around the people I was going to meet.”

“Do you think that’s the only reason?”

“I think that’s part of it but I’m pretty sure there’s more to it than that.”

“What do you think it is?”

“I think that you want to spend time with me. That’s fine, because I’m looking forward to being with you, but something happened just now and I think I know what it is.”

“Go ahead.”

“My staying here has been an idea up until now, but it’s a fact now. I think that you’re kinda scared and I’d like to know why.”

She frowned then she sat up, and said, “This place was supposed to be my sanctuary. I wanted to have a place where I could be alone. It was going to be a refuge where I could think, paint, and do the things that I never had the time or place to do them before. Well, it was great for a while. I was finally alone. I read, I painted, I walked on the beach, and it was everything that I thought it would be. Nobody knew about this place. Not my husband, not even Brandy, my best friend. She knew that something was up but she didn’t pester me about it. I was here for over a year and I enjoyed it, then Sarah and I were talking one day and she immediately insisted that I tell Brandy about it when I mentioned that I was staying at a place that nobody knew about. She knows how close Brandy is to me, and said that she didn’t want me completely out of touch in case something happened. I ended up telling both of them about it. I realized that I missed having a friend to share things with the first time Brandy came by, and she was the only one who came here for a while. I found that I liked having someone around, and when something later happened with Megan, I invited her to stay and I suddenly had friends. Brandy is my wild friend, Megan is the little sister I never had, and everything was fine up until recently. I met you and things changed.”

She stopped, so I asked, “What changed?”

“I made up my mind that I wouldn’t bring men here when I moved here, and I never have until you. I like men, but I only want them around on my terms, and that definitely doesn’t include this place. You then came into my life. I don’t know what draws me to you, but I can’t get you out of my head. I constantly think about you, and I go from being pissed off at myself for being obsessed with you, to missing you so much that it drives me crazy. So I only see two ways to cure this. I can push you away and try to distance myself from you, or I can keep you around and try to get my fill of you. We have too much going on to do the first thing, so I’m going to try the other way, but that doesn’t mean that I’m not nervous and a little worried.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.