Pete: A Young Man's Story
Chapter 33

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 33 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

I settled Kristen into bed before I took a shower. I was thinking of what I had said as I was soaking. ‘Am I wrong to be scared?’ I can’t help but think what she looks like when I think of her. The girl is magnificent. She’s the kind of girl who takes your breath away when you see her walking down the street. I’ve seen how guys look at her when we’re together, and it always makes me proud to be with her. Besides her looks, she’s also smart, considerate, and a really nice girl! What else could I want?

Maybe it’s time that I committed to one girl. I haven’t dated anyone else since we started going out, so things won’t be that much different. I don’t want this girl getting away from me.’ I decided to give it a try.

Monday

It was early, but the sun was bright when I woke up. Kristen had put her arm around me sometime during the night, and her head was on my chest. We were sleeping with just a sheet on top of us, and that sheet was almost down to her waist when I looked over at her. The curve of her back and neck were so beautiful that I had to gulp to catch my breath. I quietly slipped out from under her and kneeled beside the bed. Her skin was flawless. I bent and smelled her. She had showered before going to bed and she smelled wonderful, but the scent wasn’t from soap; it was just her natural odor.

She was lying on her stomach and the sheet was over her waist, so nothing except her back was exposed, but she still looked so sexy that I wanted to touch her, taste her, and make love to her all at once and for always.

I knew there was a lot of work to do, so I grudgingly slipped my pants and went downstairs on. I had cleaned the kitchen up and was washing the dishes by the time I looked up and saw Kristen standing in the doorway wearing Kate’s robe. I thought about the times that I had seen Kate standing there wearing that same robe, and I suddenly felt very lucky. Two sensational women had come into my life in the last year. One of them taught me things that I’d never dreamed of and the other was almost a fantasy. My fantasy girl come to life was holding the bedclothes and towels, and looking at me. She threw them on top of the other washing when I pointed to the washer, and started the machine.

I went to her to give her a good-morning kiss, but it lasted longer than I had intended. We were grinding against each other the next thing I knew, and my cock was so hard that it was trying to break my zipper. I stepped back when we broke the kiss, and I could tell that she was affected as well, because she was flushed and breathing fast. She suddenly looked at me and grinned. She said, “Follow me,” so I walked with her outside and into the stable. Jack, the guy who tends the horses, was already gone, but he had pulled several hay bales into the center aisle between the stalls. Kristen lay back on one of them, opened her robe, and held her arms out.

I still can’t get over how beautiful she is, no matter how many times I’ve seen her naked. Although her skin doesn’t have the opalescent glow that Molly’s had, her darker skin tones gave definition to her muscles, and the total effect was earthier and much sexier. I dropped my pants to my ankles, and I was on her in a second. I don’t think that we lasted more than five minutes, but it was fantastic, and I lay there for a minute with my penis still in her, thinking how lucky I was again.

There were pieces of hay all over both of us when I climbed off of her. I said, “That was wonderful! What made you think of it?” She gave me a little smile and replied, “Oh, it was just something that I wanted to do. I’ll tell you why sometime.”

I mentioned that Desi was coming over as we walked back to the house. I said that I needed to talk to her once and for all, and I’d like it if Kristen was present. She grabbed my arm and squeezed it as she agreed to be there, then she and I went upstairs and started straightening up the bedroom. I sanitized all the toys and put them away, then we showered and got dressed. Desi showed up a little after ten o’clock.

We sat in the living room and I had a chance to really look at Desi for the first time in a while. She had matured a lot since the summer. She was still the cute, curly-headed girl from before, but her features had lengthened and she looked more serious. Even her eyes had changed. They seemed grayer now, and the person sitting in front of me wasn’t so much a little schoolgirl anymore. She was becoming a stunning young woman.

I felt kind of odd, because Kris and I were sitting on the sofa and Desi was sitting across from us on a chair. I didn’t want her to think that we were ganging up on her, so I asked if she would join us on the couch. She was sober faced when she answered, “No, Pete, I don’t want to sit with you and your friend. I want to sit with you alone, and I will one day.”

She then looked directly at Kristen and said, “I’ve never been worried about my sister and Pete, because I suspected that she might not like men all that much. I saw how she responded to you when you showed up, and I was almost sure of it, but she seems different this morning. I heard her on the phone with a guy, apologizing for something, and arranging to meet him for coffee. I don’t know what happened to her, but I suspect that you had something to do with it.”

She looked back at me to say, “I was never worried about Sam, because you had so much going on here that I knew that you would eventually fuck up somehow, even if I had to force you.”

I was suddenly angry! I said, “So, them catching us together was part of your master plan?” She nodded, and went on as though she had done nothing wrong. “Then you moved to LA. I knew that you’d find someone there, but that’s okay, because I’m not ready for you yet. So if you invited me here to tell me you’ve found the love of your life, forget it! You’ll manage to fuck things up with her, too. You’ll be mine one day, and that’s all there is to it!”

I started to say something, but Kristen stood up and took a step toward Desi. I quickly jumped up, but Kristen held her hand out to stop me. In a voice much gentler then I expected, she said, “I don’t doubt for a minute that you are crazy about Pete, Desi; I certainly know the feeling. I want to apologize for being cross with you last time. I didn’t realize that you were this serious. You’re a beautiful young girl, and a worthy adversary. Maybe you will win him over one day, but we both have lives to live in the meantime, and I would like us to be friends.”

Desi stood up and faced Kristen. But it wasn’t the Desi I knew. She suddenly seemed taller, and her face was cold when she said, “No, Kristen, we’re not going to be friends; you’re way too beautiful. As a matter of fact, I’m going to forget that I ever met you when I leave here.” Then she looked at me again. “You’ll be back here occasionally, and I’ll be here too for the time being, but I’m going to come to you one day and you’re going to be mine. You’ll see!”

She stormed out the door and I started after her, but Kristen held out her hand to stop me again. She said, “Leave her alone. She has her mind made up and nothing you say will change it.” Then she smiled, and told me, “I kind of admire her, but I’ll kick that cute little ass of hers into the next county if she tries anything funny while I’m around!”

I laughed and hugged her. Then she said, “Give me the car keys. I want to pick up some wine to replace what we drank while you wait for your folks to call.”

I busied myself by making sure that the house was as neat or better than when we arrived. I thought that I’d vacuum a little, so I went into the room where Mom and Dad had stayed because I thought I remembered the vacuum cleaner being in that room’s closet., I spotted a small leather travel case on the floor when I pulled the Hoover out. It looked like the one Mom carries, so I opened it. Sure enough, it was full of toiletries, brushes, creams, and some medicine bottles. I guessed that she had forgotten it, so I laid it on the bed.

Kristen was holding a large envelope when she got back. In it was a greeting card, and she wrote a thank-you note to Kate from both of us, along with the phone number of a local liquor store that she should call for ‘Something special’. I said, “What’s this?”

“I paid for a half-case of Far Niente Cabernet at the liquor store. She can pick it up now or after the baby is born.”

Mom called around ten and said that Ben was in his meeting, and that it looked like it wasn’t going to last too long. They would call again right before they left, but it looked like they would be here around one-thirty.

We were sitting in the kitchen when Della and Denise knocked. Della had Kris’ dress in a bag that looked fresh from a cleaner. Della told her when Kris looked surprised that Mr. Torres had ‘arranged’ with a local dry-cleaner to take care of it during the night. The next thing you know, they were hugging and talking. I overheard Della tell Kris that she and the dark-haired guy were meeting for coffee tonight, and I felt a little tug of jealousy. Denise said to Kris and Della that she was taking me for a walk just then, and grabbed me by the arm.

Denise slipped her arm around me once we were outside, and we talked about school and how we were both getting along. I marveled at how much she had changed again. She had turned into a really sweet girl. I asked her about her mom. Her eyes clouded and she didn’t say anything for at least a minute. She lowered her head and told me that her mother had only called a couple times the whole time she was there. The last time was from Spain where she was making some movies. I asked if they were big productions like a dummy. She just looked at me and made a face. I started mentally kicking myself; a lot.

Della and Kristen came outside at that moment. Della called to Denise and said that they had to go, so we all hugged. Denise asked Kris if she could kiss me goodbye after we broke the group hug. Kris nodded and Denise hugged me close for a minute, then gave me a very nice kiss. Then Della said, “Me too,” and planted a big kiss and hug on me. She whispered, “Thank you,” just before she let go. Kris and I held hands as we watched the girls leave.

The day was starting to get warm, so we went inside and sat on the couch. Kris said, “I’ve had a fantastic time. I really like the people here. The Torres’ are great, Denise is a sweetheart, and Della is wonderful. She thinks that I taught her some things, but I learned as much or more from her in truth. I even like Desi. I wish that she didn’t consider me her enemy. How about you? Have you had a good time?”

“I’ve had a great time, too. I’m glad that you like my friends. I especially want to thank you for the way you handled Della. It was tender and thoughtful, not to mention one of the sexiest things I was ever a part of.” She thought for a minute or two; then she raised her eyebrows. “Is there more than you showed me last night?”

“Yes.”

“Whew! I can’t imagine what it could be, but I assume that you’ll show me?”

“If you like, but I have a question. You’re beautiful, you’re almost nineteen, you’ve been all over the world, and you’ve had a steady boyfriend. Why aren’t you more familiar with sex?” She thoughtfully looked at me for a while, then she said, “Good question, and I guess that I owe you an answer.”

“I spent most of my years at a very exclusive private school not far from where we live. Most kids lived on campus and a lot of things went on after school, but I went home every night. I experimented a little when I could, but the boys I chose were as green as I was. Then I met Barry. He was nice-looking, polite, and Dad liked him at first. His family is American Steel, and he hung around with an older group away from school. He asked me out, and I guess that we made a good looking couple, because we were invited everywhere.”

“We went skiing in Europe with his mother, to the Formula1 races in Monte Carlo with his dad, and spent lots of time on our yachts. Barry would embarrass me by intimating that we were having wild sexual adventures when we were with his friends, but the truth of the matter was that Barry couldn’t perform. He could never maintain an erection, which meant that our so-called lovemaking consisted mainly of him starting something, then getting frustrated and leaving me alone.”

“I could never talk to anyone about it because our group was pretty tight, and word would have gotten out. Daddy got wind of Barry’s bragging somehow, so he pulled me out of the school and had me enrolled in our high school so I could get a taste of what ‘regular’ kids were like. He had you checked out when I mentioned that I had met you and wanted to go out with you, before he said that you were a good guy and he approved. I then had to take your dossier to Grandpa so that he could look it over.”

“What did he say?”

She laughed and said, “Grandpa is almost seventy, but he looked at everything, including your picture, then he told me that I should go home and ‘Jump your bones’.” I laughed for a while, then one thing she said caught my attention. I turned to her and said, “Your family has a yacht?”

“Yeah,” she offhandedly said. “It’s in Miami right now, but Daddy is talking about bringing it out here.”

We finished straightening up the house and making the bed, then we laid on it for a while and looked out the windows. Kristen rolled over to me and kissed me, then laid her head on my chest and said, “Last night was wonderful, Pete. I tingle every time that I think about what we did. Is there really more?”

I wondered what to tell her. Thoughts of Gladys and Sally and some of the bizarre things that Kate and Sylvia had showed me crossed my mind, but Kris already thought that I was a world-class lover. How far could I go before she would start to get turned off? Maybe she wouldn’t! I knew she wanted an answer right now, however, and I thought of something that I had read in the sex book. “Whenever you can’t decide what to tell a woman, flattery is always a good idea.” So, I said, “Have I told you that you are the most wonderful lover that I’ve ever been with, Kristen? Yes, there are other things we can do, and I can’t wait to try them with you.” That seemed to please her, and I actually thought that I began to see her body start to redden. I knew that there wasn’t time right now, unfortunately, so I got up and started loading the car while Kristen called home.

I had just closed the trunk when she came out of the house, shaking her head and laughing. I said, “What’s up?”

Between giggles, she said, “My brother owns a half-dozen businesses, he employs almost a hundred people, and he acts like he just turned fifteen.”

“What happened?”

“He and Tammy have been together almost every day since he got back, and she’s all he can talk about! My straight-laced, button-down, pain-in-the-ass brother is head over heels in love!”

I thought about it for several seconds. I was a little jealous at first, but more importantly, I was worried about Tammy, so I said, “Your brother seems like an okay guy, Kristen, but I’m worried that he will overwhelm Tammy. Is she going to be all right?” Kristen came over and put her arms around me, then looked up and said, “You really worry about the people around you, don’t you?”

“Yes I do, and I worry about Tammy. She’s strong now, but she had a rocky start. I’m concerned that your brother might be too much for her.” She grinned and said, “I wish that you could have heard Tony on the phone. You should be worried about him, if anything! But seriously, he’s a good guy. She’ll be fine.”

I was surprised at how much lighter my heart felt after Kris reassured me. I guess that I hadn’t admitted how much I worried about Tammy dating Tony to myself.


Mom called from the plane and said they’d be there in about 45 minutes, so we locked the house up and took a leisurely drive to the airport. I thought of something on the way. I turned to Kris and said, “Amy is going to be with us for the next couple of weeks. Is that going to bother you?”

“No, she and I have had some long talks and we’ve become pretty good friends, so if you can handle us both being there, then we can too.”

JJ was already there when we got to the airport, waiting to talk with Ben and show him the runway. We talked for a few minutes and Ben’s plane almost seemed to glide in very nearly exactly on time. The pilot – I figured it was Ben – did a superb job of controlling the descent. He made the touchdown casually look easy.

An Aerostar is a beautiful airplane and his was an excellent example. It’s a six place twin, and I later found out that his was pressurized, turbocharged, and capable of close to 300 miles per hour. He taxied over, stopped in front of us, and every person aboard came piling out. Amy began excitedly telling Kristen about San Francisco and what they had done after everyone said hello, and Ben and Kate were talking to JJ about the runway. Mom came over to me, put her arms around my neck, and asked if we had enjoyed ourselves. I told her about the dance, Kristen’s dress, and whatever else I could think of that I could tell her about.

Ben then called us together. He said, “Okay, there’s been a small change of plans. There have been reports of unusual weather patterns at Big Bear, and long-range reports say that we might have a problem getting the plane in and out.” Then he grinned at the girls and said, “Plus, the ladies have brought so much luggage that the only way the plane will make it is if we let it go by itself.” The ladies in question looked a bit sheepish, but none of them contradicted him. “So, we’re going to off-load our ski stuff to Pete’s car. We’ll land here when we come back from Vegas, drop Pete off, and fly home. Pete will drive home; we’ll load the ski clothes in cars and drive to Big Bear.” So, we loaded my car, handed JJ an extra key in case he had to move it, and jumped into the plane.

It’s just over 200 miles from Cantil to Vegas, so the flight was a short one. I had flown there before with Mom and Dad, but it had been a while. The sights were generally familiar, but Vegas changes so fast that a lot was new. We checked into the ‘Miracle’, a brand new multi-story hotel on the strip. There were at least 50 people waiting as we walked up to the check-in line. Kristen went to Ben and took him aside. They talked for a while, and she was gesturing the whole time. Ben finally threw his hands up. Kristen then went to a door marked ‘Manager’ and knocked. It opened, she said a few words and went inside. Ben walked back to us meanwhile.

Mom asked, “What’s going on?”

Ben answered, “I’m not sure. Let’s wait and see.”

Kristen came out with a man in a suit a minute later. He said, “Please come with me,” so we got into an elevator and rode to one of the top floors. The elevator door opened to a really opulent hallway that reminded me of the one where Alice and Molly took me. He held three plastic cards up, opened the doors to three adjacent suites, and said, “These are your quarters. Your baggage will be up shortly; please tell the attendant where it goes.” He thanked us for staying at the hotel, handed the cards to Ben, and left.

Ben’s jaw was hanging down as the man walked away, and he said to Kristen, “Tomorrow is New Year’s Eve, the town is completely full, and you got three entire suites? How in the world did you do that? Does your family own this hotel?”

Kristen smiled and said, “No, but Dad was, umm, instrumental in getting both the financing and the permits to build it, and no matter how crowded these hotels are, rooms like these are always available for ‘special’ guests. Keep your room cards with you, and sign for everything by the way! Not only here, but any hotel on the strip. Oh, and no tipping, except for taxis.”

Kristen and I went into our suite and found it to be luxurious. A large living room boasted twin sofas facing full-length windows that overlooked the strip. There was a table and six chairs on one sidewall, and a TV, with a screen that must have been five feet across was on another. The separate bedroom had a smaller TV, a dressing table, and a king size four-poster bed with mirrors on the ceiling above it. The bathroom was also huge, and had a big round tub complete with at least a dozen water jets. Kristen flopped down on the bed, and said, “Well, what do you think?” I lay down next to her, looked at myself on the ceiling, and made pretend snow-angels while she giggled. Hearing her giggle made my heart feel lighter.

The luggage arrived just then and we all decided to get something to eat, so we went to a restaurant downstairs. Kate said that she needed to rest for a while after we ate, so Ben took her upstairs. Amy had never been to Vegas, so her eyes were huge looking at all the glitter. Mom, Kristen, and I walked her through the casino – until we got to the shops. There, the three girls did their ‘shopping thing’ while I patiently waited at a newsstand and thumbed through car books.

Two pretty blonde girls who looked like they were in their mid-twenties came in while I was standing there. I could see them glancing at me, so I assumed it was due to (what I thought of as) my ‘mid-twenties’ look. (Stomach in, chest out, jaw slightly forward.)

It must have worked, because the taller of the two of them came over to me. She did what I had seen girls do before. She stood much too close. It’s called ‘Invading your personal space’. It’s supposed to intimidate and fluster the person you do it to. She glanced at the book I was holding, then looked up at me, raised her eyebrow and said, “See anything you like?”

I stared at her for a moment, then I backed up slightly and said, “Well, I probably would like you if you hadn’t had so much garlic for lunch. What was it, Caesar salad?” Her girlfriend must have been in the act of swallowing, because she burst out laughing and went into a fit of coughing that lasted so long that ‘Garlic Breath’ had to go to her and pound her on the back. My girls came out a few minutes later and we started toward the casino next door.

We were walking across the driveway when the wildest car I’d ever seen pulled in. It was impossibly long and low, and it sounded like a small jet plane. I walked around to look at it from the side as two young guys got out. They flipped the keys to a valet and started to go inside the casino, when suddenly one of them ran to Kristen, picked her up, and began swinging her around. I started for him, but I stopped when I heard him say, “It’s great seeing you, Kris!” His friend yelled, “C’mon, we gotta hurry or we’ll lose our spot.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.