Pete: A Young Man's Story - Cover

Pete: A Young Man's Story

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Chapter 32

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

I was on pins and needles. I hadn’t fully realized just how important she was to me until this very moment. She sat up in bed, put her hands on my shoulders, and said, “Being with Della was incredible, my darling. It would be great if we ever get together again, but I never HAVE to do it again. I’m no longer curious about it -- and I don’t think that she is either. So, for better or worse, you have a couple of heterosexual girls in your life, but I’m still scared and the reason is because of my feelings for you. I’ve thought that I was in love with you for some time, and now I’m sure of it. I hope that you feel the same about me, and we have some problems to work out if you do, but let’s talk about right now! Are you okay with what went on tonight, and the things that I just told you?”

My heart was filled with different emotions, but the biggest one was relief. I hugged her to me, and all I could think of to say was, “Thank you!” We were both exhausted and the evening’s events ran through my mind as we settled in. My thoughts were mostly about Kristen, and how much I loved having her in bed next to me, but I remembered Della’s look, scent, and her softness just before I went to sleep.

Sunday

I must have slept soundly, because I woke up rested and full of energy. I looked at beautiful, naked Kristen lying next to me. Her fine-looking body, plus my normal morning hardon, had me thinking that maybe I should wake her, but I decided to let her sleep, so I quietly slipped out of bed. I stumbled on the robe she had been wearing last night when I did, so I picked it up and hung it on a hook in the closet.

It already was a beautiful day, and I whistled a few measures while I slipped some shorts on, went downstairs, and found some juice. I was looking at the coffee maker, trying to decide whether or not to give it a try, when a sleepy-looking Kristen came into the room. Her hair was tangled and she was wearing the robe that I had hung up, but she still looked beautiful, then I noticed that she was holding something. It was the double-headed dildo from the box in the closet. She held it in front of her and said; “I just saw this in the closet. Is it what I think it is?”

“Well, what do you think it is?”

“Is it, uhh, for two girls to use at once?” I suddenly remembered a picture that I had seen in the sex book that time, and I lecherously smiled as I said, “Yes, that and some other things.”

Her eyes lit up and she asked, “Ohoo! What other things?”

“Want me to show you?” She looked at it for a minute, grinned, and said, “Tonight.”


We drove into town and had breakfast, then we drove out to the airfield so that I could show her where I used to work and we could see the new airstrip. The runway was beautiful. It was 8000 feet long, north to south, and there were no obstructions at either end. You could land some serious aircraft here. There was a bunch of heavy equipment over on the western side, and I’d noticed a figure picking his way around the footings for the new buildings. It looked like JJ, so I walked over. It sure enough was; he greeted me with a firm handshake and a “Boy, have you grown.”

I introduced him to Kristen and he offered to show us around the place. Kristen asked for a rest room at one point. JJ pointed to a portable toilet, then he turned to me when she left, and said, “Damn, Pete, I wish that you could have stuck around. I miss Sam and I’m concerned about the guy she’s seeing.”

“Do you think it’s serious?”

“I don’t know. I know that she likes him, but I don’t know how much. The problem is that he wants to get married, and she’s not even out of high school. He has a lot of money and I’m afraid that he’ll impress her and talk her into something that she’ll regret.”

“I don’t know, JJ; Sam is pretty strong-willed. I don’t see anyone talking her into something that she doesn’t want to do.”

“Well, things are on hold for a while. Sam was going to come home for Christmas vacation, but my sister talked her into going on a camping trip, and he’s in LA visiting relatives, taking care of some business, and won’t be back until late January.”

He looked very serious when he said, “Sam and I had a very close relationship until you came along, Pete. We talked about everything, but something happened between you two, and she wouldn’t tell me what it was. She left for Hawaii right after it happened, and she was very upset, so I don’t know where her head is.”

I saw Kristen heading toward us, so I said, “I’ll get back to you when I have a chance, JJ. What happened between us was something I did that was wrong and I regret it. I’ll tell you about it one day, but trust Sam in the meantime. She’s a smart girl and won’t do anything impulsive.” I tried to be as convincing as I could. I hoped that I was right.

Kristen and I drove around and I showed her Cantil. We did a little shopping, then we stopped for lunch. We walked along looking in the shops along Main Street after lunch, and I saw the little bookstore. We stepped in on a whim, and one of the first things that I saw was the sex book sticking out in the wrong place like someone had put it away in a hurry. I pulled it out and leafed through it. I laughed and handed it to Kristen when I came to the pages of illustrations. She tried to be sophisticated, but I could tell that there were some things in it that surprised her. She kept reading it while I found and paid for two copies of a book on learning Italian – one for me and one for Erin. Kris spent so much time with the sex tome in fact, that I finally had to drag her away, and her face was flushed when we got back to the car,. I asked if she was okay; she leered at me and said, “I’m horny!”

It was my turn to be Joe Cool as I said, “There’s plenty of time for that later.” My cool lasted about five minutes, then I looked over at her and saw that she was looking at me and rubbing her crotch. I reached over to grab her even though we were in traffic, but she laughed, swatted my hand, and said, “Hey, there’s plenty of time for that later.” I raised my right eyebrow and quietly said, “Good reversal.” Kris merely giggled. I was getting to like that giggle a great deal.

We were driving by the movie theater and noticed there was a matinee, so we decided to see it. It was a sexy movie, but a long one, and we were hungry by the time we got out, so we stopped for some spaghetti at an Italian restaurant. Our waiter was a young Italian guy, and his eyes lit up when he saw Kristen. I guessed that the older guy at the cash register was the owner, and the waiter went to the older guy and they started talking in Italian as soon as he took our orders and turned them in. They weren’t even trying to be quiet; I guess that they assumed that nobody could understand them.

Kristen had her back to them, but I could tell she was listening; at first, she looked angry; then she started smiling. I leaned toward her and whispered, “What are they saying?” She leaned over and said, “These guys are really disgusting. They were describing what they would do to me if my big fool of a boyfriend weren’t around. I think that they need to be taught a lesson.” I started to get angry, but she said, “Don’t worry, let me handle it.”

I had seen her in action against some actual bad guys, so I sat back and watched. She was wearing a button-front shirt with the top two buttons undone, and she reached up and undid two more. She wasn’t wearing a bra and the shirt was now open so far that you could almost see her nipples. I thought the waiter’s eyes would pop out when he brought our dinners and set them down. He was staring right down her blouse when she said, “How about a couple glasses of wine to go with our dinner, maybe a nice Chianti?”

The guy didn’t answer; I’m not sure that he could breath right then, but he quickly returned with two big glasses of wine, set them down, and practically ran back to the guy behind the counter. The dinner was delicious, and he kept refilling our glasses as soon as they were down even an inch, even though Kristen had re-buttoned her shirt. Kristen said, “How much is it?” when he brought the check.

“Dinner was 15 dollars, the wine was seven, plus tip. Why?”

She said, “Give me 15 dollars.” I could see that she was up to something, and I said, “Oh, don’t bother. Let it slide.” She wasn’t even looking at me. She was looking at the waiter, and there was an odd look in her eye. She said, “Don’t argue with me. Give me the money!” The girl was used to getting her way, and I didn’t want to cause a scene, so I handed her the money and she said, “Follow me.” We went to the register and she threw the check and the money down in front of the surprised man behind the counter. Then she said a bunch of things in Italian, grabbed my hand, and we walked out.

She giggled and said, “I told him that both he and the waiter were perverts, that we were both minors, they should be ashamed of themselves, and were lucky that I don’t report them to the police,” when I asked her what just happened. I somehow got the impression that she might have added some other words, as well. I was still a little bothered that she would take things as far as she did. It wasn’t late, but the sky was getting dark when we walked outside, so we decided to go home.

It had been warm all day, and it was still warm when we got home, so we went to the firepit and sat for a while holding hands. Kristen said, “It’s been great being here. I wish that we could stay longer.”

“Yes, it has, but we still have some fun ahead of us.” We were both staring at the mountains when I heard a knocking noise. It seemed to be coming from the backside of the barn where the cabins that Erin and I had stayed were located. I got up and walked in that direction, and Kristen followed me. The knocking noise grew louder as we walked, and it soon seemed to be coming from my old room. Kristen and I went to the window and looked inside.

Desi was lying on the bed facing the window. She had her eyes closed and her skirt was up. She was holding her panties out of the way with one hand, and masturbating like crazy with the other. Bob was standing off to her side with his back to us. His pants were around his knees and he appeared to be masturbating, as well. He was leaning against the bed and making it bang against the wall. We were both staring at Desi when she suddenly opened her eyes. It took her a split second to focus on us. Her eyebrows raised, her eyes got big, and she stopped her hand when she did, then she got a defiant look on her face and started stroking herself once more. Kristen and I both ducked away from the window at the same time, and ran toward the house while giggling.

I said “We have to get the house cleaned up” when we got inside. It’ll be at least noon and maybe later before they get here tomorrow, so we’ll have plenty of time in the morning. Would you like to watch TV or something?” She had a little twinkle in her eye when she put her hands on my shoulders and said, “Well, let’s see. First, you took me someplace and showed me a dirty book, then we went to a sexy movie. We went to a restaurant after that where you got me a little drunk, then you took me home and we watched one of your ex-girlfriends trying to get herself off in front of us, and now you ask me if I want to watch TV!”

She planted a big wet kiss on me before I could say anything, and said, “I’m going upstairs and grab a quick shower. Come on up and join me if you can’t find anything good on TV,” and she walked towards the stairs. I followed one step behind her cute butt all the way up, and we got in the shower together.

Kristen must have been eager, because she wasn’t interested in preliminaries. she went right to bed and held her arms out to me as soon as we toweled off. She almost instantly got wet, and her first orgasm wasn’t far behind. I wasn’t quite ready yet and she stayed with me and even had another one shortly before I did.

We were lying there resting when I saw her reach down and touch herself. My first climax had been a big one and my cum was all around her opening. She touched herself again, then she said, “Would you bring me a towel and the mirror from the nightstand, Pete?” She said, “Boy, there’s a lot of that stuff! Does that much always come out?”

I figured a little white lie wouldn’t hurt, so I said, “Gosh no! It only happens that way when I’m with you.” She raised her eyebrows a little, but I think that she believed me (or, at least she wanted to). Then I got an idea. I said, “Did anyone ever do this?” before I gave her a long, sensuous kiss, then slipped two fingers inside her, placed my thumb on her clit, and moved my fingers inside her looking for her ‘G-spot’.

She was staring at me with a curious look on her face, but she responded with a sharp intake of breath when I found her special place, then she lay back and closed her eyes. It was amazing to watch her. She would get an almost pained look on her face and begin to tense up when it would start to feel particularly good, so I would slow down and wait until she relaxed a bit. It took less time to bring her back to that anxious point again every time that she relaxed. It finally became obvious that she wanted to come, so I slowly brought her to that point, then I stepped the pace up and began rubbing harder and faster with both my fingers and my thumb.

Watching her react was fun and very sexy, especially when she violently tensed up, grabbed my wrist with both her hands, and tried to force me to move even faster! She then moaned “Ooooohhhh” and came so hard that it threw her body into convulsions. I grabbed her and held her until she quit shaking; she kept saying, “Oh, Pete, Oh, God,” over and over the whole time. I guess that’s why I didn’t see or hear Desi when she entered the room.

I saw her first, and Kristen saw her a few seconds later. My first response was to cover us, so I reached for the sheet, but Kristen stayed my hand, angrily looked at Desi, then she got up, walked in front of her and glared down at her. Kristen is a good three inches taller than Desi and a lot more muscular. Desi stood her ground. She looked around her at me and in an almost heart-wrenching voice, asked, “Why didn’t you do stuff like that to me?”

I started to say something, but Kristen beat me to it. She snarled, “I’m gonna kick your ass if you don’t get the fuck out of here!” I was shocked! I had never heard Kristen talk like that, and Desi was such a pitiful sight standing there that it made me a little angry, so I ran over and got between them.

I started to talk to Desi, but I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Kristen and she was trying to brush me aside. I couldn’t stand for this, so I put my hands on Kristen’s waist, picked her up, carried her to the bed, and set her down, then I held my finger in her face and said, “Don’t you move!” I looked at Desi, said “Don’t you move, either!” and slipped my pants and shirt on.

Neither one of them said a word until I walked back over to Desi. She was defiant, but she looked a little scared. I took her arm and was leading her out the door when Kristen said, “Pete, uhh, where are you...” She was starting to climb off the bed, but I was concerned for Desi, so I was probably a little gruff when I said to Kristen, “I told you not to move! I’m going to take Desi downstairs. Stay there till I get back!”

Desi and I went out the front door. That’s when I stopped, put my arms around her and said, “You know that I love you, don’t you, Little one?” She was trying to hold tears back as she sputtered, “Then why, why don’t you want to make love to me like you do the other girls?” “Because it isn’t that kind of love, Sweetheart. I love you like I do Erin or my mom. You’re like my sister. I just can’t love you any other way.”

She started to say something else, but I stopped her and said, “Are you going to be around in the morning?” She looked up at me for several seconds, then she nodded slightly. I said, “I want you to go home now, but I’d like you to come back around ten tomorrow so that we can talk about this. Okay?”She stared at me again before she muttered a weak little “Okay,” and started walking toward her house. I watched her until I was sure that she was going home, and I turned to go back into the house. I thought I saw a face in the window of Kate’s bedroom For a second, but it quickly disappeared. I went back into the house and locked the door this time.

Kristen was on the bed when I got back to the bedroom, but she didn’t look happy. I thought it best to ignore her, so I began taking my clothes back off. I thought I’d hang them up instead of throwing them on a chair, and Kristen said, “You’re really a big guy, aren’t you?” as I was doing it. I didn’t answer.

“How tall are you?”

“Six three.”

“What do you weigh?”

“Two-twenty, maybe two-twenty-five. Why all the questions?”

“I’m a big girl, and you lifted me up like I didn’t weigh a thing. I didn’t realize you were that strong.”

I sat on the bed next to her and said, “Yes, you are a big girl, much too big to be picking on a little thing like Desi. You know that she has a crush on me, and you went after her like a shark would have instead of being understanding. Your empathy is one of the things that I’ve always loved about you. You showed it with Amy, and again with Della. Why not with Desi?”

I’d thought that Kristen might be cowed by what I said. She countered with, “Because those girls were broken. Both of them are on the mend, and I’m not sure what kind of a challenge they’ll be when they recover, but Desi isn’t broken. She may be a little younger than you are, but she’s not the little girl who you seem to think she is. She’s becoming more of a woman every day, and she’s going to come after you one day soon,” instead.

Something she said struck a note, and I said, “I never asked you. How old are you by the way?”

“I’ll be nineteen in March.”

“And you’re concerned about a sixteen-year-old?”

“I’m concerned about anyone who wants to come between you and me.”

I was surprised at her intensity when she said it, and I decided that I’d better change the subject before this turned into something unpleasant. I reached for her and said, “Well, how about if someone comes IN you instead of someone coming between you?” and I eased her on her back.

I think that both of us wanted to put what just happened behind us, because it wasn’t long at all before we were kissing and rubbing each other. I started thinking about her as I rubbed her ‘G-spot’, so I was soon sporting a substantial hardon. Kristen had her hand on it and was stroking me when she stopped with no warning. She said, “What you did to me with your fingers was fantastic, Pete. I’m not going to ask you how or where you learned to do it right now, but is there more?”

“Why? Do you need more?”

“Yes! I want to experience it all! I’m older than you, but I feel like a kid around you sometimes. Is there more that you can show me? C’mon, it’s still early and it’s our last night here.” I was secretly pleased that she thought I was such an experienced lover, so I tried to fill the role. I said, “Yes, there’s a lot more. Why don’t we get the box in the closet and see what’s in it.”

I brought it to the bed and we began to go through it. It had everything that I had ever seen or heard of, and some things I hadn’t. I watched Kris as she looked at things. She knew about the obvious ones, like the dildos and vibrators, and she just glanced at them and put them aside, but the creams and ointments seemed to interest her. She looked in amazement at a couple of butt plugs when she found them, and one of them had a remote battery with it, and said, “What are these?”

I tried to look wise, but it felt stupid, so I said, “Maybe I’ll show you later.” She found some ball gags, a couple of velvet hoods, several pairs of cloth-covered handcuffs, a huge black strap-on dildo, and two smaller boxes in the bottom of the box. We opened one and it was full of clothespins, clamps, and several strings of beads. The other box held some lengths of tubing, a rubber bulb thing that looked like a turkey baster, and a complicated-looking chrome device. Kristen picked it up, looked at it, shook her head and said, “It’s a speculum!”

She was like a little girl when she looked up at me. She grinned and said, “It’s a, pardon the expression, ‘fucking treasure trove’,” before she started laughing, then she said, “Does all this stuff belong to Kate?” Without thinking, I said, “I don’t think so; it wasn’t here before.” I was staring at the box as I spoke, and she was looking at me with a very sober expression when I glanced up.

She said, “Your mom said that you spent the summer here. You’ve been screwing Kate, haven’t you?” I reached for her, but she pulled away. I tried to think what to say, and utterly failed. Kris then suddenly, was all over me, hugging, kissing, and trying to apologize. She said, “I’m so sorry, Pete. It’s just that I’m so in love with you that it drives me crazy to think that you’ve been with other women,” when she finally settled down.

I said, “But Kristen, I...” She held up her hand to stop me, then she smiled in kind of a weak way and said, “I know. You were a virgin when you met me. You learned everything you know from the internet.” I was a little upset, but I went along with her silly joke by saying, “Exactly, now which one of these toys would you like to try?”

I’d sported a hardon when this conversation started, but it was gone now, and the little guy was resting between my legs. Kristen looked at my cock, licked her lips, and said, “I’d like to try this one,” before she took it in her hand and began playing with it. It soon remembered that I was sitting next to a beautiful naked woman and it rose to the occasion. She dropped her head to it and started licking the end, then she went down on it and started bobbing her head. I could feel myself getting ready in almost no time, and I guess that she could too, because she looked up at me with an alarmed expression. I expected her to pull her head back and watch me shoot in the air, but she didn’t. She stayed with it when I came, and I pumped her mouth so full that it ran out the sides. She didn’t swallow; she just waited until I stopped moving then pulled her head back, spit into a towel, then wiped her mouth and apologetically said, “I’m sorry, Dear; it’s going to take me a while before I can swallow it, but I’ll do better next time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.