Pete: A Young Man's Story - Cover

Pete: A Young Man's Story

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Chapter 27

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

I was tired when I got in, so I slept late. Dad was already working in the garage by the time I got up, so I pitched in and we worked until about noon. Dad could see that my heart wasn’t in it, so he said, “Let’s have some lunch and we’ll go looking for a bike for you.”

I grabbed my helmet after lunch, then we drove to the bike shop and talked to Hugh. I think that I sat on every bike in the store. He and Dad said that crotch-rockets were out, but, because of my size, I could handle a cruiser like a Honda Shadow. Hugh rolled one out and I took it around the block. It was a long, low twin with a deep rumble and lots of power. Dad and Hugh had gone inside the showroom when I came back, and one of the salesmen walked over as I pulled up. He was a young guy, not much older than me. He said, “Like it?”

“Yeah, it’s great! What do you think?”

He looked at the showroom, then he leaned close and said, “Do you want to have some real fun?”

He pointed to a bike called a ‘Magna’ when I nodded. It also was a cruiser and it had a lot of chrome, but I was a little disappointed when he started it. It didn’t have the big-twin sound of the Shadow, but then I rode it! It had a V4 engine; the power delivery was very smooth and the bike was lightning-fast. The balance was so perfect that all you had to do was ‘think it’ around a corner. I immediately made up my mind that this was the bike I wanted! I went in and told Hugh. He said that it would take a couple of days to get the paperwork in order.

Dad drove me home while I sat with an idiotic smile on my face. We were sitting at a red light next to a convenience store when I heard some shouting. I glanced over in time to see three guys gathered around a motorcycle. They seemed to be arguing with the rider about something. One of the guys then apparently pushed the rider. The bike fell over, and I caught a flash of long blond hair as the rider went down.

It looked like Shelly! I yelled for Dad to pull over, then I jumped from the car and ran toward her. She was trying to get up, but one of the guys was standing over her with his fists clenched. I ran between them and stood facing the guy. He was as big as I am and his two friends were at least as big. I knew this was going to be trouble, so I pushed him as hard as I could. He flew back into one of his friends and they both went sprawling. The third guy roared and came for me. I grabbed him around the neck and we started wrestling around, but I could see the guys on the ground were scrambling to their feet. One of them suddenly seemed to lift off the ground. He flew by me and rolled to a stop a few feet away. Dad had the other guy by the shirtfront and was wagging his finger at him. My guy and I had our arms around each other’s neck by now, and we were trying to throw each other. Back and forth across the lot we went. I glanced up at one point and Dad and Shelly were standing there watching. Dad had a grin on his face and was preventing Shelly from helping me. I was getting tired about the third time we went by, and I guess that the other guy was, too. We sort of stopped and just stood there.

The guy suddenly started giggling, so I did, too. He said, “Give up?”

“No, you?”

He said, “Aw fuck it,” and let me go. I asked him “What was this all about?” as he started to walk away. He looked over his shoulder, stuck his thumb in the direction where Dad was standing and said, “Ask him,” while he and his friends walked away. I straightened myself up and walked back to Dad. He said, “Did you have a nice dance?” when I got close, then both he and Shelly started laughing. Shelly stuck her hand out and said, “Thanks.”

I was about to ask her what was going on when Dad said, “C’mon, I have things to do at home.”

I said, “The guy said to ask you what happened,” when we got in the car. Dad cocked an eyebrow at me and said, “Yes, I heard him. He wasn’t pointing to me, Son.” I guess that the look on my face told him that I understood. He started to say more, but I interrupted him and said, “I get it, Dad, but I need to think about it for a while.”

We got home around six and I couldn’t get Shelly out of my mind. I know what homosexuals are, and I’d even heard of transsexuals, but I wasn’t sure what she/he was, and it was disturbing to me that I hadn’t known. I tried to corner Dad and talk with him about it, but he was busy getting ready for tomorrow’s trip. I was in my room mulling it over when my phone rang. The voice on the line said, “Hi, it’s Shelly.”

I said, “Where did you get my phone number?” “Your dad gave it to me. He said that he was going to tell you about me, and that I owed you an explanation.”

“Well, uhh, yeah, I guess you do.”

“I’m not going into a long thing about how or why I am like I am, Pete. I’m just going to say that I like you, and I hope that we can continue to be friends. I promise I’ll never do anything to make you uncomfortable or get you into any situation that will embarrass you.”

I said, “Why were those guys so mad at you?”

“Because I met the guy you were wrestling with in a bar last night and we went to his place after a few drinks. I thought that he understood who I am, but he didn’t. He discovered that I wasn’t what he expected when we got, uhh, comfortable,, and we got into a fight. I punched him, he fell behind his TV set and got tangled in the wires and I left before he could get loose. I ran into him and his friends by accident today and he was still angry, but I would never make a pass at you, Pete. You’re my friend!”

There was so much pain and hope in his voice that I stopped to think for a minute. He had been a good friend. He had lent me his bike and given me advice, and never done anything to make me feel uncomfortable, so I made up my mind. I said, “Okay, but do I continue to call you Shelly? And how do I refer to you, as ‘he’ or ‘she?’”

“I would love it if you would continue to call me Shelly and refer to me as ‘she’.”

I said, “Okay,” then I put my ‘tough-guy’ voice on and said, “But I’m gonna kick your ass if you do anything weird or try anything funny! Right?” She said, “Yes, Dear,” and hung up.

I was still thinking about it when my phone rang again. I immediately recognized Della’s voice, and she began excitedly talking. She said, “We need your help, Pete. It’s Desi. She’s in a motel with a guy and they got in a big fight. She hit him with something and he’s bleeding and threatening to call the police. She called me, and I’m here now, but I don’t know what to do. I can’t call Mom or Dad because Dad doesn’t like him and he might do something awful to the guy.”

Stunned, I asked, “Who is this guy and how was Desi able to call you?”

“It’s just a guy she’s been seeing lately. He works at the Burger Barn in town. She umm, sort of has him tied up in the bathroom.”

“Oh, damn! Gimme the phone number there; I’ll call you right back.”

She gave it to me. Then I ran in and told Mom and Dad about the situation. Dad said, “Come on son, let’s go,” and started toward the car. I grabbed him and said, “Please let me try to handle this, Dad.”

He looked at me for a minute and said, “Okay, Son. We’ll be here if you need us.” Mom walked me to my car, told me to be careful, and handed me her cell phone in case I needed it. I called Della to tell her that I was on my way as I began a record-breaking trip to Cantil. I tried to concentrate on driving, but visions of Shelly with her big tits and the time she/he licked my nose, kept popping into my head.

I pulled into the motel less than an hour later. Della and Desi met me at the car. Della looked worried, but Desi just looked angry. I said, “Okay, what’s going on?” Della looked at Desi and said, “Tell him.”

Desi said, “We uhh, came here to talk and stuff, and he got all weird later, and tells me that he’s in love with me and wants to marry me and run away and stuff! I told him ‘no’ and we get into this big fight. He smacked me, so I hit him with a chair, and he sorta conked out for a while. I tied him up with some rope from his car, but he’s awake now. He said that he was going to call the police at first, but now he says that he can’t live without me and wants to tell my dad that we’ve messing around and he wants to marry me. Neither Mom nor Dad like him, and my Dad will kill him and maybe me too if he calls them. I don’t know what to do.”

I sat thinking for a while; then I had an idea. I talked with the girls about it. They agreed and went into the room. Della screamed, “Your boyfriend Rocky is here, Desi, and he looks mad!” a minute later. I slammed the door open, and screamed, “Where is the motherfucker?”

Della handed me a broken piece of chair. It was one of the legs, but it now had a sharp splintered edge, along with some blood and hair on it. The bathroom door was ajar. I jerked it open so hard that it smashed into the wall next to it, then I burst into the room. There was a skinny kid sitting in the bathtub. There was about 50 feet of rope wound all around him. He had a big knot on his head, and there were some flecks of dried blood on his shoulder and neck. It was actually pretty funny looking, because he was completely naked. I raised the sharp piece of chair leg high over him like I was going to plunge it into him, and Della screamed, “No, don’t kill him here; the cops will find out!” as she ran to me and pretended to hold my arm.

The kid closed his eyes and ducked his head, waiting for the blow that would surely have ended his life, and he began to urinate. I almost burst out laughing as a thought ran through my head. Two naked people had urinated because of me in the last two days, but for entirely different reasons. I looked down at Della and frowned. “The asshole hit Desi! The cops would haul his ugly butt to jail for that.”

Hearing this, the naked kid opened his eyes again. Della yelled, “Yeah, but the cops would ONLY take him to jail; they wouldn’t kill him. They’ll be after you if they find out that you killed him, and they’ll find out if you kill him here.”

I scowled, threw the chair leg down. Then I said, “Okay! Wipe him down and get him dressed so that we can smuggle him out of here. I’m gonna go get Vinnie. We’ll take his ass out to the desert and bury him there.”

I went out and slammed the door, then I put my ear to it and listened. I heard Della say, “C’mon, Desi, let’s clean him up and get him out of here before Rocky gets back. I don’t want another murder on our hands.” I could hear the guy blubbering in the background. I quietly walked around the corner to wait. He came running out, jumped into a car, and peeled out of the parking lot about a minute later. Della was rinsing blood out of the bathtub, while Desi sat on the bed, glowering when I went back in.

I went to Della, took her by the hand, and walked her outside. I said, “I’ll make sure that she gets home. I want to talk to her.” She hugged me and said, “Thanks, Pete. You came through for me again.” She kissed me on the cheek, got into her car, and left. I watched her as she drove away. She is still breathtaking. The way she moves and holds herself reminds me of the dancer in Mexico. She isn’t perfect like Molly, but she’s more real looking. Molly is a fantasy. Della is a live woman.

Then I thought about Kristen. They both have jet-black hair and dark eyes. Della is more exotic looking than Kristen, but Kristen is more mysterious looking. They are almost equally beautiful, but in different ways. I was never in awe of Kristen like I am of Della. Kristen has something that Della doesn’t, she’s approachable. Della is cool and distant, while Kristen looks right at you and you get the feeling that she’ll know the answer if you ask her a question. Amy then popped into my mind, but Desi asked “Are you gonna stand there all night?” before I had a chance to think.

We went back inside. Desi sat on the bed for a minute, then asked, “Are you gonna lecture me now?”

I said to her, “Desi, what are you doing?”

“I’m getting myself ready for you.”

“What does that mean?”

“It means you’re gonna be my husband some day and I’m gonna know what I’m doing when it happens. I’m gonna be a complete woman when you get me.”

“That’s nuts, Desi!” She leaned back on the bed and said, “No, it’s not. I’ve learned a lot since you left. Come here and I’ll show you.”

Desi has always been pretty and she seems to have gotten even prettier since I last saw her. She was offering me something that most guys would kill for, and I was instantly horny, but I knew I couldn’t do it when I looked at her. I like Desi a lot. I like her frankness and her determination. I honestly believe that she’ll make someone a good wife someday. Maybe the lucky guy will even be me, but I knew that it would send the wrong message if I went to her now, if not to her, then it would to me.

I pulled her to me. She put her head on my chest and I held her for a long time. She resisted when I tried to pull away, and I heard her quietly whisper “Yes.” Then I walked her to my car.

I opened the door for her, and she said, “You’re always going to be there for me, aren’t you.” as she was getting in. She said it as a statement, not a question, and I replied, “Yes, little one. I’ll try to always be there.” I reached across and opened the door for her when we got to her house. She kissed me and said, “You’re gonna be mine one day,” when I did.

I wondered how I could be so lucky as I watched her walk up the path to her house. I believe that this girl actually does love me, and I have no idea what to do about it. I was just leaving when the cell phone rang, so I pulled over. It was Kate. She asked, “Is everything okay?”

I said, “Yes, it’s all handled. Where are you?”

“I’m standing on the porch looking at you.”

I looked over and saw her outlined by the light from the house, so I drove over. She went into the house when I parked the car, and I followed her. She was wearing a thin housecoat and her hair was damp, as though she had just stepped out of the shower. I was amazed at how comfortable I felt around her and how sexy she looked as I watched her move. She went into the kitchen and pressed a button on the microwave, then she handed me a glass of wine and poured some sparkling water into a glass for herself. I said, “But I have a long drive ahead of me, Kate.”

“No, you don’t. Your mom called me and told me what was happening and to keep my eye out for you. She’s concerned about you driving home this late, and said to have you call if I saw you. You’re staying here tonight, but call her and let her know that you’re okay.”

I called home and gave Mom a brief account of what went on. I cleaned things up a little, and left out the part about the guy being naked, but I think that she read between the lines. I mentioned that Kate had asked me to stay over. Mom paused for a minute, then said “Okay” and that she’d see me in the morning.

Kate was making a salad while I was talking to Mom. I told her everything was all right when I hung up. She replied, “Good! We can have a nice dinner, then relax in front of the TV for a while before we go to bed and make love.” I was so surprised at her statement that I didn’t know what to say, so I just sat and sipped the wine.

She puttered around the kitchen as though she didn’t have a care, and she served the food when it was ready. She rattled on about the ranch and the new horses throughout dinner. She was in the middle of telling me something about the roof on one of the barns, when I couldn’t stand it any longer. I said, “You’re pregnant and you’re getting married, Kate!”

She said, “Yes, Dear, I know,” and continued telling me about the roof. We went into the living room after dinner, and she turned the TV on. She motioned me toward the couch, and, she took her shoes off and cuddled next to me when I sat down. There was a funny sitcom on, but I couldn’t concentrate on it. I tried to say something again, but she put her fingers against my lips and said, “Not now, Dear, we’ll talk later.” I had about half-finished the bottle of wine. I was sober, but I began to relax, and I started to think about what was happening.

I was full and comfortable. I was a long way from home, but my folks knew that I was okay. My girlfriend was out of town and I was sitting next to a beautiful woman who had promised to make love to me. Whatever I was wondering about or whatever concerns I had suddenly seemed less important.

Kate got up and started turning lights off around ten o’clock, and I followed her upstairs. She went into the bathroom and I heard her brushing her teeth. She was wearing a long nightshirt when she came out. She nodded toward the bathroom and said, “There are fresh towels,” then she slipped into bed. I figured “Oh well,” so I went in and took a shower. She was watching a small TV on her dresser when I came out, but she switched it off when she saw me and held her arms out to me. I slipped in bed beside her and she kissed me.

It was a long and passionate kiss, and my mind was filled with the times I had spent with her in this bed, but this was different. I somehow felt like I belonged here. I thought to myself, ‘Is this what it’s like to be married?’ This beautiful creature next to me wasn’t a woman old enough to be my mother; she was my mate; she was my wife! I had another sip of wine; then I reached for her.

We started out slowly. We kissed and touched and caressed. I asked if we would hurt the baby when I lifted her nightshirt off and saw her little belly, Kate smiled and shook her head. I stared at the little bulge for a while, wondering about the life inside. Kate has always had beautiful breasts. They are full and creamy smooth. Her nipples are large, and they stick straight out and get hard as steel when she gets excited, but they are magnificent now. They’re even fuller, and the areolas are puffy and extended. She jumped when I touched them, and said, “Easy, they’re very sensitive,” so I spent a lot of time kissing, licking, and suckling them. She had two little comes before I even touched her pussy, and she lay back with her eyes closed and smiled for a while after the last one. Then she began on me.

She pushed me on my back and started kissing me. She kissed my eyes and face and a lingering one on my mouth, where our tongues danced and I lost myself for a while, thinking how wonderful it was being in her arms again. She then kissed down my stomach to my navel. She licked it until it was wet, then she blew on it and played with my penis. The cool air and stimulation were too much for me and I came all over her neck and back. She laughed, jumped up, and got a damp cloth. I wiped her off and she immediately went back on me and took me all the way into her throat, but she didn’t just suck my cock; she made love to it. She licked it and sucked it and rubbed it all over her face. It looked so sexy and exciting that I nearly came again. I had to tell her to stop for a minute, then I pushed her over and got between her legs to return the favor.

I haven’t been with all that many girls, but I can only describe Kate’s pussy as delicious. It has an odor and flavor different from any girl who I’ve been with. It always smells and tastes clean. It was always this way even the few times we had been out riding or in the middle of a warm day. It was so hot and wet now, I could almost see heat waves rising from it.

Her little belly actually served to push her pussy lips and hood out a little. Her clit was so puffy and white that it looked almost transparent. She shuddered and I heard her quietly say “Yessss” when I touched the tip of my tongue to it. I sucked each of her outer lips into my mouth before I licked the underside, then I went deeper and rapidly whipped my tongue over her inner lips. Juices were now running out of her in a torrent. I went to her clit and sucked as much as I could into my mouth, then ravaged it with my tongue and nipped it lightly between my tongue and teeth. It was a big one when she came this time. She tensed and moaned loudly and her pussy looked like it was trying to turn inside out. More of that delicious womanly fluid gushed from her. It wasn’t as much as Erin or Kate’s friend had produced, but it was a lot, and I was grateful that I was able to affect her so much.

Something that Erin had said about this suddenly crossed my mind, but Kate turned to a drawer next to the bed and hurriedly pulled a condom out before I had a chance to dwell on it. I had forgotten about it, and I would have continued to make love to her without it, but she said, “You’ve been away from me for a while, my love,” as she slipped it on me.

I was inside her body in a second. I don’t know if it was because of the baby or not, but she was so tight and warm that the sensation was wonderful even with the condom. We made love for what seemed like hours. I would almost come, then I’d stop for a minute until things subsided and start again. I eventually came at least twice, and I lost count of the times Kate stiffened and moaned. I kept it up until we were both exhausted and covered with sweat. The bedclothes were soaked and the bed was a mess, but we held each other tightly and I pulled a sodden, rich-smelling sheet over us and we slept.

Kate was standing at the window looking out when I woke in the morning. She had her housecoat on, but the sun was bright enough that it shone through and outlined her body. She looked magnificent even for her. I wondered why I hadn’t noticed it before -- was it due to her pregnancy? I had to catch my breath so that I could say, “Good morning.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.