Pete: A Young Man's Story - Cover

Pete: A Young Man's Story

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Chapter 25

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Vince was on crutches at practice Monday morning, so Coach had me working with the other QB while Vince gave me pointers. Vince walked with me when it was time to go to class, and thanked me for babysitting Karen at the party. I said, “You guys have been going together for a long time, haven’t you?”

“Yeah, since grammar school. I think it’s been too long.”

“What’s the matter, don’t you like her anymore?”

“She’s OK, but I want to go to Notre Dame next year, and she’s pestering me to go to UCLA. Her dad went there, and he wants her to go there too.”

“Won’t you miss her?”

“Christ, Pete, I haven’t been with that many other girls. I’d like to get away from her for a while and smell the roses. I have an idea, as a matter of fact. I know that she likes you, why don’t you ask her out?”

I gave him a disgusted look, and said, “Well, that’s not a good idea for three reasons. One, I’m sure that she wouldn’t go out with me. Two and three are the same. Any of your buddies would kick my ass all over town if they saw me out with her!” He laughed and we went to our separate classes.

I looked for Alice at lunch, but I couldn’t find her. I did find Amy though, and I slid my tray in next to her. She said, “Wow, did you go to one of those tanning places?” It took me a minute, but finally I said, “Oh ... yeah. Does it show?”

“It sure does. You look great. What did you do all weekend?”

“I, uhh, helped a friend with a project. How about you?”

“Well, I thought I had a date, but he cancelled.”

“What about Tim?”

“I told Tim to cool it. He wants to get serious and I just want to have fun.”

I said, “You have a morning class with Alice, don’t you?”

“Yes, but she didn’t show up today.”

I ran into Kristen on the way to practice after school. She said, “I thought that you were going to call me?”

“I will, I was busy all weekend helping a friend.”

She stood back and looked at me, then she said, “God, you look great! What did you guys do?”

“We, uhh, he, uhh, has a tanning bed and we tried it out.”

“Wow, you have to take me there sometime.”

I leaned close and said, “Not a chance. I don’t want you to be any prettier than you are now, or I’ll never be able to get close enough to you to get a date.” She gave me a playful hit on the arm and I ran off to practice.

I called Alice when I got home, but there was no answer, so I drove to her house after dinner. There were no cars in the driveway, and nobody answered when I knocked on the door, but everything looked normal when I looked through a window. I was standing there wondering where they were, when a car from the house next door drove up. A lady got out and saw me standing there. She said, “They’re gone.”

I said, “What do you mean, ‘They’re gone’?

“They loaded up a trailer earlier today and took off.”

“But the house is full of furniture!”

“I know. They rented it furnished. I hated to see them go. They seemed like nice girls.”

“Did they say where they were going?”

“I overheard one of the girls say something about New York.”

“New York, already?”

She shrugged and went into the house.

What had happened? How could they leave without saying goodbye? What was there about this whole thing that I didn’t understand? I lay in bed trying to think of answers that night. I was hurt and somehow felt betrayed at first. It was as though they had used me and thrown me away. I thought about this for a few minutes, and then I started laughing out loud. I had made love to two great girls. One was even a world-class beauty, and I had been paid to do it!! But I still I went to sleep missing them.

I was sitting in the lunchroom thinking about Thursday being my birthday the next day, and I decided that I would do something to celebrate on the weekend. I asked Amy to do something with me, and she resolutely said no, that I should ask someone else, so I asked Kristen after school and she agreed. She said that she was leaving for a few days starting next week but she was available this weekend. I had promised Dad to help him work in the garage on Saturday, but we could go out together Saturday evening, and we would spend the day at Disneyland Sunday. She was enthusiastic about it for a while, then she got quiet and asked if she could call me back tonight to confirm.

I had to skip practice today because I wanted to go to the DMV for my motorcycle license. I was on the way to my car when I passed a guy on a ladder working on a light in the school parking lot. Mrs. Garmin’s husband waved and gave me a ‘thumbs up’ as I went by. The DMV test turned out to be a breeze. They gave me a temporary sticker for my license and I walked out of the place with a grin. I actually had a license now, and I was looking forward to getting a bike, but I got thinking about what Shelly, the big blonde, had said about my needing practice. So, as weird as she was, I decided to give her a call and ask her if it was OK to ride her bike.

I was standing next to my car looking for her phone number in my wallet when a dark blue Explorer pulled alongside. The passenger window was down and a man inside started to say something when they suddenly pulled away. A police car was right behind them and they had been blocking the way. I found the blonde’s number and went to a payphone to call her.

She said to on come over, and I spent until dark bouncing around her yard on her bike. She was super-friendly, and even a little flirtatious when I first got there, but I refused to respond, and she had turned to being just friendly and we actually started have a nice conversation by the time I left. She invited me back after school for the next few days, and said that I could take it on the street tomorrow and she would follow me. The more I rode, the more fun I was having, so I looked forward to tomorrow. Kristen called around seven. She said she could go this weekend and we talked on the phone for over an hour.

It was sticky in the house tonight, so I thought that I’d jump in for a quick rinse before I went to bed. I didn’t use a washcloth, just a quick rub with soap, than a rinse. I started thinking about Molly and Alice as I was soaping my crotch, and I had hardon before I knew it. I was giving it a vigorous scrubbing when someone came into the room. I couldn’t see who it was through the opaque glass walls, but I guessed that it probably was Erin. Amy never intruded when the bathroom was busy, but Erin and I had been around each other forever, and sometimes, even lately, she would come in and use the toilet when I was at the sink shaving. I didn’t want whoever it was watching me stroke myself, so I quickly turned away and rinsed off. The bathroom door was just closing when I got out of the shower.

I usually wear pajama bottoms or shorts to bed, especially after I got old enough to know about sex. It wasn’t nearly as embarrassing to rinse a pair of shorts out and hide them in the clothes hamper, as it was to try to explain stiff spots or sticky places on the bedclothes, even though Mom never said anything.

I grabbed a pair of jockey shorts and slipped them on before I got into bed tonight. I wasn’t in bed five minutes before visions of Molly and Alice came up, and my cock poked its head out from my shorts and into my waiting hand. I guess that I was more ready then I thought, because I could feel myself getting ready in a very few minutes. I had my back to the door, so I didn’t see it open, but the next thing I knew I felt a body next to mine, and a hand was reaching for my cock.

I quickly turned on my back and I was just in time to see a sheath of golden hair fall around my crotch in the dim light, as Erin lowered her mouth to my cock. My mind was bombarded with thoughts in the next split second. I wanted to pull her head away and talk ‘Big brother’ sense into her. I wanted to scold her and tell her this wasn’t right, but I was too far along and all I could do was whisper “No, Erin!”, and watch her head jerk as I pumped load after load into her mouth.

I lay there in shock trying to gather my thoughts as she sat up and began wiping her mouth on a towel she had brought with her. She finally whispered, “I wondered what it tasted like. It’s not as bad as I thought.”

I said, “Erin! Where did you learn to do that?”

“Kelly and I watched a video her big sister had hidden in her closet. We watched it about a million times. All the girls in the movie did it and they seemed to like it. Uhh, do I taste good, Petey?” I was still lying on my back, and she swung her leg over me and lowered her pussy to my mouth before I had a chance to answer.

I doubt that two minutes had gone by since I first felt her slide into bed until now, but her pussy was boiling hot and sopping wet when it touched my lips. She had obviously been thinking about this for a while. I knew that what I was doing wasn’t right.

I have to admit I had thought about her and wondered what it would be like to make love to her. But I always tore my mind away and felt ashamed. I know what I should have done. I should have pulled back and stopped this before it went any farther. I stuck my tongue into her as far as I could and began licking and sucking her instead.

She whispered, “Oh Petey” and began thrashing around. Her juices were everywhere and I had to grope around and find the towel that she brought with her and put it under my head., A flood of her nectar flowed over me when she came, and I had to turn my head in order to breathe. She had been on top facing me, and her body dropped suddenly on the bed above me. My head was turned but her sweet pussy was still pressed against my cheek.

My mind was awhirl. Had I really done this to my own sister? The thought hadn’t fully formed yet when she suddenly twisted around and she went down on me again. She had been facing me, but now she was on her knees and elbows facing away from me.

I had time to straighten my head when she turned she had lifted her body slightly. She slowly lowered her pussy to my lips when she did it this time, as she began bobbing her head up and down and I timed my tongue thrusts to meet her.

I don’t know how long we went on. The flood was almost as strong as the first one the next time she came, and I could feel the towel beneath my head and the bedclothes all getting soaked, but I was completely lost in the moment. It was extremely pleasurable knowing that I was pleasing a girl that much, and I was almost in a trance as I continued licking and sucking.

I suddenly felt myself getting ready again. I had completely forgotten that this incredibly sexy creature above was my own sister. I opened my eyes at one point and her little rosebud was an inch from my eyes. I think my nose probably touched it once or twice, but it didn’t matter. This was sex for sex itself, and I remember thinking that it was the prettiest butt I ever saw.

Her motions then got erratic, and I could tell that she was almost ready again. I guess she wanted me to come with her, because she had the head of my cock and a couple inches of it in her mouth, then she put her right hand on what she couldn’t get in her mouth and stroked me as fast as she could. I don’t know who came first. All I know is that sparks and flashes of light flew across my eyes when I came.

Erin twisted around again and we lay in each other’s arms. I noticed that she was wearing one of her belly shirts for the first time. She pulled it up so that her breasts were touching my chest when she lay against me. She whispered, “Oh, That was better than I imagined, Petey. That was better than any of those other times, and lots better than doing it with Kelly.”

I lay there feeling nothing but sated. I wasn’t sorry or ashamed or anything. I truly love my sister and I would never do anything to her that I thought would harm her. I think at that moment I felt closer to her than I ever was before, and for the first time I had an inkling of what Mom and Dad were talking about when they tried to explain how extraordinary things sometimes tend to bring people closer.

Erin was lying next to me and I could see in the dim light that her eyes were open and she was looking at me. She was in my arms and I began stroking her head and she was trailing her finger along my body. She finally got low enough that her hand brushed against my cock. It was still almost hard and she put her fingers around it for a split second. It twitched involuntarily and she let it go. She pulled me to her and kissed me hard on the cheek and started to get up.

I didn’t move. I was going to let her get clear of the bed before I started to get up, because the bedclothes were a mess and I knew I was going to have a problem getting everything untangled, when suddenly she was top of me trying to force my cock into her pussy! I said “No!” as loud as I dared, and I twisted from under her. She slithered to the floor and lay there in a pile of arms and legs, and I quickly went to her and held her tight. We both listened to see if anyone had heard us. Apparently not, and she pressed her lips against my ear a few seconds later and said, “Gee, Petey, you were still hard and I thought I hadn’t done something right.”

I stroked her head again and said, “No dear one. You did everything just fine. I was still hard because that’s how I am, and because I love you. But we can’t go farther than we did.” Then I held her away from me and said, “But I’m kind of glad it happened in a way. It shows me that you’re not ready for this yet. For crying out loud, Erin, didn’t you notice I wasn’t wearing any protection?”

Her eyes were wide when she said, “Yes, but it’s you, Petey! You wouldn’t do anything to hurt me.” I shook my head and pulled her close to me. Then I said, “Amy probably thought the same thing.”

I invited Kristen to sit with Amy and me at lunch the next day. I introduced Amy as my sister, and they seemed to get along great. I went to Shelly’s after practice and rode the bike for a little while. She finally motioned to me to follow her out onto the street. It was scary at first, but I was as comfortable as I had been on a bicycle before long. Amy told everyone at dinner that Kristen seemed like a nice girl, and Mom said, “Tomorrow’s your birthday, and Dad will be home. Why don’t you invite her to have dinner with us?”

I called her after dinner. A man answered, and when I told him who I was, he put his hand partially over the phone, but I heard him say “Dat guy you said was gonna call is on da phone, Miss Kristen.” I asked her about tomorrow night and the weekend, and she immediately said ‘yes’ to both. We talked for at least another hour, and I went to bed thinking about her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.