Pete: A Young Man's Story - Cover

Pete: A Young Man's Story

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

I danced with a few more girls, and finally got a dance with Amy. I asked if she was having a good time with Tim while we were dancing. She said that she was and I told her that I was happy for her, then she asked if I was still jealous. I had no intention of saying what I said next. I don’t think that I even realized the depth of my feelings for Amy until just that moment and the words seemed to jump out of my mouth.

I stopped dancing and took her to a quiet place in an alcove, and I said, “I’m crazy about you, Amy, but you scare me to death. I want us to be a lot more to each other then we are, but I’m too young and so are you. I’m really glad that you’re living as my sister, because I don’t want to be far from you. I would probably do something stupid and ask you to run away with me If you weren’t so close, which would be a mistake for both of us. Now, is what I just said, true in some degree with you?”

There were tears in her eyes when she answered. She said, “You were, and are, my first and only love, Pete. I’m crazy about you too, and I agree with everything you’ve said. I think that we’ll eventually be together in my heart, but I think that we should both be able to spread our wings in the meantime.” We kissed and hugged, and I led her back to the dance floor.

Tim came and got her after the song was over, and I had time to reflect on what was just said. I was thinking about what had happened starting last summer, and thought to myself that my wings had probably been spread a lot farther then she ever imagined. I promised myself that I would try to never do anything to hurt her or disappoint her as I watched her walk away with Tim. I was still thinking about this when something caught my eye.

Molly and Alice were standing in the doorway. A bunch of guys immediately ran over to them, but they seemed to be looking for someone. Alice saw me and motioned me to her. I went to her and said, “I thought that you had to work tonight?” She grabbed my hand, motioned to Molly, and started leading me outside. The guys started to follow Molly, but she dismissed them with an angry wave of her hand.

We got to their car and Alice got in the back so I got in beside her. Molly drove us to a side street a half block from the party. We parked and Alice said, “OK, tell him.” Molly turned to me, and her face was oddly reflective. She handed me two hundred dollars, and said, “This is yours. Some private collectors purchased the ‘contact’ scene we filmed, and this is your cut.” She sat silent for a few seconds, then she started to go on, but her voice cracked, and Alice reached over and touched her arm. Then she went on. “I want to be a model, and eventually maybe an actress, Pete. I’ve been told that I have the look, but there are some things that I have to do to make it possible. Alice and I have to go to New York. We have some interviews there and I have to have some clothes and put on a front in order to get noticed.”

“It takes money to do this. There are some people who will give it to me, but their terms include things that I won’t do. I want to make this on my own terms, or not at all. Alice and I have been saving all the money we can, and the only way that we can make any substantial money is by doing what we’ve been doing. She works the request lines and I’ve done three ‘Books’, including the one we did together. If I do make it in modeling or beyond and someone comes up with those pictures, I can explain them by saying that I was a starving girl and there was no real sex. The contact scenes would be a little more difficult to explain, but they went to private collectors, and there was no penetration again, so I could probably work my way around it”.

“But something has come up now that will make it possible for us to go to New York, and it involves you. Collectors are strange people and I don’t pretend to understand them, but they seem to know each other and the word got out that I have an intact hymen. You know what that means don’t you?”

I said, “Of course I do. It means you’re a virgin.” Alice got in the front seat and held on to her before she could go on. Then, she continued, “Someone saw our contact film and they will pay a large amount of money for us to actually make love!” She was looking right at me when she said it, and there was pain in her eyes. I badly wanted to take her and hold her, and Alice was watching me. She said, “It’s OK, Pete. We’ve completely talked this through, and she wants to do it. There’s a lot more to talk about if you agree to it.”

I was looking at Molly the whole time and her eyes never left mine. I watched the look of pain be replaced by one of determination as she waited for my answer. As gently as I could, and carefully picking my words, I said, “My God, Molly, it would be an honor to make love with someone as beautiful and desirable as you. Do I understand that I’m expected to enter you completely and break your hymen?”

Molly never flinched as she said, “More than that. We’re expected to do that and we must also at least appear to bring each other to orgasm.”

I said, “And we are expected to do this while someone is filming us?”

“Yes.”

I asked, “Have you ever had an orgasm?”

“Yes, manually.”

I reached over the seatback and touched her face. “Are you sure that you can do it with me?”

“I, I, think I can.” she stuttered. Then she turned to Alice and said, “Please tell him what’s involved, Dear. I can’t think anymore, and I have to take a walk to clear my head.” She got out of the car and quietly closed the door. A ton of questions were going through my mind as I looked at Alice, and she had a determined look on her face as she began.

“A man, a very rich man saw the contact film. He fantasized about you two and he got word to me, and made the proposal when he found out that Molly is a virgin. Molly refused because she thought that it might come back and haunt her if she ever made it big, so he said that it would be OK if she wore a feather mask.”

I questioningly looked at Alice, and she explained, “A feather mask is a short mask made of feathers. It goes around the eyes and forehead, and it’s a pretty good disguise. As for you, we’ll dye your hair and eyebrows again, and you’ll wear brown contacts.”

I said, but why me, Alice? Why not one of the guys at the place where you work?”

“We tried. We told him that you were busy, and would get someone else, but he insisted that it be you.” Alice then paused for a minute then said, “And part of the reason Molly agreed to do it was because of you.”

A little shocked, I said, “But, Alice, I thought that you and I...” She stopped me and said, “I like you a lot, Pete, much more than you know, but this is an opportunity of a lifetime for us. This man is willing to pay an obscene amount of money to film this, and it’ll be over in a few minutes.”

I said, “How many people will be involved.”

“We’re going to keep it simple. I’ll do the filming; I can rent what we need. Bonnie will do the makeup and help you and Molly get ready. We can get you a set of contacts, then all we need is to go to the clinic that Delight uses for STD tests. They give results in four hours.”

I said, “Gee, I, uhh, don’t know if I can, umm, perform in front of a camera, Alice.”

Alice said, “This is movie film, and I’ve done a lot of it. The lights will be full, but low intensity, and we’ll be using fast film. It’ll be as romantic as I can make it, and you’ll be fine.”

I said, “What about the rich guy? Will he be there?”

“Yes, but not in the room; we insisted on that. There’ll be a stationary video camera so that he can watch it happen, and it has a microphone so that he can listen.”

I said, “Are you sure that you’re OK with this, Alice?”

“I can’t think about this any more, Pete. Molly and I have been trying to figure a way to get a stake and get us to New York for a long time. We’re convinced that we can make good things happen with Molly’s looks and my business savvy, but it has to happen soon; looks are a fleeting thing.”

“When do you plan on doing this?”

“If you say yes, we can be at the clinic when they open at eight in the morning, and at the Optometrist right after. You’ll have the rest of the day to yourself, and we’ll do the filming on Sunday.”

I was a little overwhelmed for a second, but when I thought about it, all I would be doing is making love to a beautiful girl while another girl filmed us! The situation was so wacky that I got hard just thinking about it. Then I remembered that there would be other people around, and I thought, ‘Who cares! They don’t know who I am.’

I was going to say yes, when it occurred to me that one of the girls was giving up something very important to her, and the other girl was going to watch her do a very intimate thing with someone she cared for. Two others replaced it a split second after that thought ran through my mind. The first was that the girls were older and a lot smarter then I am, and knew what they were getting into. The second was a mind’s eye picture of Molly naked, and my mind was made up.

I said, “I have to clear this weekend with my folks. I’m in if I can! I’ll call you if I can talk with them tonight. I’ll call you first thing in the morning if not.”

Alice started to open the car door, but she stopped and said, “Have you been with a virgin before, Pete?” I nodded my head. She said, “You’ll be gentle and careful?” I said, “Yes, Alice, I will.” She opened the car door, which let the interior light go on, and Molly got into the car and looked at her. Alice nodded, and we drove back to the party. Neither girl said a word. They just dropped me off and drove away.

I walked back into the party in a daze. I couldn’t stop thinking about how I might actually be able to make love with that fantastically beautiful girl when Karen dragged me to the dance floor. The punch bowl had obviously been spiked, because I could smell it on her breath and she was dancing much closer then necessary. It was a slow dance and she seemed to be in a dreamy mood. I was holding her close, and between her and thinking about Molly, I began to get excited. I then remembered that she was Vince’s girl, so I kind of moved her away a little. She looked up and said, “Are you OK?”

I tried to make a joke, and I said, “I’m fine, but if you keep dancing that close, I’m going to have a problem.” She started to say something when a voice behind us said, “Having a good time, Dear?” It was Mr. Gilroy, and he was dancing with the pretty woman with the short hair who I had seen in the garage with Dad.

He said, “Hi, Pete. Great pass today! Have you met my wife Claire, by the way?”

I said, “Hi, Mrs. Gilroy, I’m Pete Baker.” She stuck her hand out. Her grip was firm when I shook it, and she said, “It’s nice meeting you, Pete. My, you sure look like your father.”

I was trying to be friendly, and said, “Thank you. That’s quite a compliment. He’s a handsome guy.”

She said, “I think so too,” and I saw her glance at her husband. I looked at Karen, then back at the Gilroys. You could see the resemblance between Karen and her dad, but her mom had a different look, but it was a very good look and I could see why Dad had been interested. She caught me staring. Her eyebrows raised a little and I thought that I saw a slight smile cross her face, but Karen dragged me away just then, saying, “Hey, you guys; Pete is my date tonight and I want to dance with him.”

We danced to the next couple of tunes, and I got the feeling that she was getting a little too friendly, so I faked a yawn and said, “Gee, it’s been a long day, Karen. I think that I’d better go home.” She pulled herself tight against me when I said it, and said, “Are you sure?”

I knew this was trouble, and I tried to make light of it by saying, “I have to get out of here, before I end up chasing you around the place, Karen,” and I turned and left before she had a chance to answer.

Mom and Dad were sitting at the kitchen table with some papers in front of them when I got home. I said, “Hi, what are you guys up to?”

Dad said, “Just going over some household accounts. Did you have a good time at the party?” “Yes, I did, but I have to ask you something. Do you have any plans for me this weekend?”

They looked at each other and shrugged, then Dad said, “Well, we have some more shelves to build in the garage, but it can wait. Why?”

Well, a friend has asked me to help out with things this weekend, and I said that I’d ask you first.” Dad said, “No problem. But while you’re here, you’re birthday is coming up soon. Is there something you’d like to have?” “Gee, not really, Dad. I’ll let you know if I think of something.”

Mom then said, “I talked with Mr. Martin today. He and his wife are doing well, and they’d like us all to have dinner with them in a little while. I said that I’d call them next week and see how they were feeling.” I excused myself and called Alice. “Hi, I’m a go for tomorrow if you still want me.” She said, “OK, meet me at my house at seven thirty tomorrow morning.”

I passed Erin’s room on the way to the bathroom. I thought that I heard a radio, so I tapped on the door. She didn’t answer, so I tapped again. The door wasn’t closed, so I peeked in. She was lying on the bed, fully clothed, and she had earphones on. Her eyes were closed, and she was moving around and snapping her fingers to the music. Her hair was tangled and her clothes were mussed, and she looked about ten years old. I thought about this girl/woman and I was suddenly filled with love for her. It wasn’t sexual love, it was simply love and I was suddenly glad that she was my sister. It got me thinking about girls and how different they are from guys, how the challenges they face are so much different then ours; and how they approach things so differently than we do. Molly and Alice are barely a year older then I am, and they are already planning for their future. The only thing I’m planning is how quick I can get one of them in bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.