Pete: A Young Man's Story
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

It was like a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders. I still had lots of questions, but the fact that it wasn’t Mom somehow boosted my spirits. Then I started to think about what she said. She said that “We” had different lifestyles! What did that mean? I took a shower, got dressed, and walked into the kitchen. I was about to ask her some more questions, when she said, “By the way, that girl, Amy, left two messages last night and she called again this morning. I told her that you’d call her when you woke up.”

The phone rang just then. Mom answered it and it sounded like she was talking to Kelly’s mom. Mom came in a minute later and said; “Kelly’s folks are taking their older daughter upstate to try to get her into college. They asked if Kelly could stay here until Tuesday so that she wouldn’t miss school. I told her yes. I had some chores to do around the house, and some thinking to do, so I didn’t call Amy right away. I was finishing up cutting the lawn around 4 o’clock when she walked up.

She looked upset and I said, “Hi, Amy, is everything OK?”

“You didn’t call.”

“Well, I’ve been busy as you can see.”

“Fine” she said, and started to walk away. I caught up with her and stopped her. “What’s the matter, Amy?”

“Do you still like me?”

“Of course, why?”

“Even after you saw the way I live?”

It looked like she was going to cry, so I took her in my arms. She immediately started to sob. I was holding her when Mom came out of the house. She looked at Amy and said, “I’m Beth, Pete’s mother. Is there something that I can do to help?” Amy was sobbing uncontrollably by now. Mom took her from me and they went into the living room and sat down. Mom was stroking her head, and Amy was crying and hanging on to her. Mom looked at me and said, “Did you cause this?”

I said, “I have no idea what’s going on.”

“Go outside and finish your work and leave us alone for a while.” I hadn’t really thought about Amy much. I knew that I liked her a lot, but I had been busy with school, football, and all. I began to go over the time I had stopped by her house. It was strange and the stranger it got the more I thought about it. I was thinking about it when Dad drove up. He walked over to me and said, “Hi, Tiger, how’s it going?” Then he put his hand on my shoulder. “Did I tell you how proud I was at the way you played the game yesterday?”

“Yeah, you did, but thanks again.” He grinned and walked into the house. I had promised myself that I was going to ask him about last night the next time I saw him, but it became too much for my brain to handle when was standing there, so I decided I’d bring it up another time. I was finishing putting things away when Bill drove up. “Well, I see you got home.”

“Yeah, how’d you make out with Candy?”

“Unbelievable! She knows some things I never even heard of.”

“Like what?”

He leaned closer and said, “We got it on in the car. She wanted to go skinny-dipping after it was over. I said that it was too cold and she said...”

Dad interrupted with, “Come here, Pete,” just then. Mom, Amy, and Dad were getting in the car, so I ran over to them. Dad said, “Erin’s on the way home with Kelly. Tell her that we had to go out, but we’ll be home in time for dinner. You wait here, and stay off the phone in case we need you.” I tried to ask where they were going, but they drove off too quickly.

I heard Bill’s car start and he said, “I have to get home, I’ll tell you about it at school.” I was in watching TV and wondering about Amy, when Erin and Kelly came in. I told them what Dad said and they went into Erin’s room. Our car drove up just before dark, and Dad came in with Amy. She had a small bag with her and she looked upset. Dad took her into the empty bedroom and they talked for a few minutes, then he came out and motioned for me to follow him into Erin’s room.

He stood at the door and said, “Mom is staying at a friend’s house tonight, Kids, and we have a guest staying in the guest room for a few days. You’re going to be with us till Tuesday, Kelly, so you’ll bunk in here with Erin. Now, I’m going to ask you all for a favor. Do not ask our guest any questions. She’s had some problems at home and I don’t want her bothered. Is that understood?” We all shook our heads yes.

It was an unusual night. Erin and Kelly chattered away while Dad fixed dinner. But Amy was very quiet, and her eyes were still red. I watched her during dinner. I hadn’t realized how pretty she was. She had a glow about her even in her present state. It wasn’t the spectacular kind like Kristen or Della, or the youthful prettiness of Sam, but she had a quiet warmness about her that made me want to hold her.

Kelly and Erin went into Erin’s room after dinner. Dad took Amy into her room, and I could hear them chatting, then he came out and said to me, “Amy’s getting ready for bed. We have a lot of girls in the house, so make sure that you knock before entering a room.”

“What’s going on, Dad?”

“Amy has some problems at home and Mom is staying there tonight. We’ll tell you about it in the morning. In the meantime I want you to be very gentle with Amy. She’s a lovely girl. Your Mom told me about the discussion you and she had about what went on at the Gilroys’ house, by the way. Are you OK with it? Are there any questions you want to ask?” I said, “Yes, but not now. It was kind of a shock, but I’m OK with it now. I love you both.” He smiled at me and said, “Good, we love you too. You and I will have a talk about it soon.”

We watched TV for a while, and I gradually realized that I was still kind of sore and tired, so I excused myself and went to bed. The girls were already in bed where I could hear them talking and giggling. I had to tell them to shut up and go to sleep after a while.

SUNDAY

We met in the kitchen the next morning, where Dad said to me, “Amy and I are going to be taking care of some business today and we may not be back till late. Here is some money. Pick something up for dinner in case we don’t get back in time.” He and Amy got in the car and left. I suddenly had all day to myself with no plans, so I gave Kate a call. I got her answering machine, so I said hello and left a few words for her, then I called Della. She seemed glad to hear from me and we had a nice long talk. She said that Desi was spending a lot of time with Bob when I asked about Desi and Denise, but that she and Denise had become close friends, and that Denise was starting to do pretty well in school.

“And what about you? Is your life turning out better?”

“Yes, it is, Pete. I’m getting along better with the kids in school and I’ve actually had a couple dates.” I felt a little tug at my heart, but I cheerfully said, “That’s great!” and was about to say something else, when the ‘call waiting’ tone broke in. I told Della I’d talk to her later and I answered the other call.

Kate’s sweet voice said, “Hi, Darling, are you trying to reach me?” when I said ‘hello’.

“Yes, did you just get home?”

“No, I’m at Ben’s. The ranch phone forwards my messages. Is there anything wrong?” I said, “No, I just wanted to talk to you.” Then I mentioned that Mom and Dad were gone and that I was here with Erin and her friend. Kate said, “Why don’t you bring the girls and come up to Ben’s. He’s in LA till tonight and I’m lonesome, and bring your bathing suits, the pool is heated.” I said, “Hang on.” and asked the girls. They both agreed that it was a great idea, so I told Kate that we’d be there in a few minutes. We grabbed our suits and I left a message for Dad, then we went to Kelly’s to picked up a suit for her, and we went to Ben’s.

Kate met us at the door in a bathing suit with a drink in her hand when we got there. She looked fabulous, as always. We went in and got into our suits and the girls jumped into the pool and started splashing around. Kate and I lay on the chaise lounges and watched them. It was a warm day and I was a little thirsty. There were some glasses and a pitcher of clear liquid on the table next to us that I figured was probably Martinis. I didn’t really want one, but I thought that a little sip wouldn’t hurt, so I poured a little in a glass and took a sip. It was water! Kate and I talked about nothing special for a while, but I noticed that she kept glancing at me.

Kate looked good. She was even more beautiful then I remembered and even seemed to have a glow about her. She had the bathing suit she wore when I was here last on and I noticed that it was a little tighter than before. I guessed that life with Ben must have agreed with her. I reached over, touched her cheek, and said, “You are so beautiful.”

She got up and went to the pool when I did, and said, “I want to show Pete something; will you girls be OK for a while?” They both said yes, and I followed her into the house. We went into a bedroom and she closed and locked the door, then she started taking her bathing suit off. I was pleased, but a little concerned about the girls, “Uhh, Kate, I...” I didn’t have a chance to finish the sentence. She was all over me the second that she got her suit off -- kissing me, hugging me, and trying to tear my suit off. she engulfed my cock and started sucking furiously when she got it down far enough. Her hands were everywhere, holding the bottom of my cock, massaging my balls, and touching my nipples. It was too much ... too fast! I had to hold her arms till she stopped.

I was so surprised that it took me a few minutes to get hard; but she threw herself on her back and held her arms out to me when I did. I was so excited by this that it took every bit of guts I had, and I quickly pulled my suit up, and said, “I’ll get a condom from my pants.” The look on her face was almost fierce and she forcefully grabbed me by the arm and said, “It’s OK, Darling, I’ve been with nobody but you!” I started to say, “But shouldn’t we be careful, Kate?” but the words never got out of my mouth before she pulled me on top of her and started kissing me and rubbing herself against me. My power to resist her was gone, and I pulled my suit off and slammed into her.

She locked her legs around my back and started to grind herself against me the minute that I was all the way in her. It wasn’t lovemaking; it was more like an athletic event. I had never felt her so anxious. Her heels were digging into my back. It still felt good and I began pounding into her as hard as I could. The bed started banging against the wall at one point. The noise was so loud that I thought the girls might hear, so I stopped for a second and tried to stuff a pillow behind the headboard, but Kate tore it out of my hand and threw it on the floor and started saying, “Fuck me! Fuck me!” over and over. She tightened her legs even more when I finally came, until it really did start to hurt and I had to forcefully pry them loose. I was so concerned with her behavior that I tried to hold her for a while, but she had a strange expression on her face when I reached for her. It was almost as though she was looking through me. She saw me staring, and the look slowly changed to one of concern. “Are you OK, Darling?” she asked. She jumped out of bed as though nothing happened when I answered “Yes,” and started pulling her suit on.

The rest of the day went normally and we ordered pizza in. Kate was great with the girls, and she insisted that they take showers after we ate. She then sat with them and combed their hair out. Ben came in around five and he seemed pleased that we were there. We sat around talking till Kelly mentioned that she still had some homework to finish, so we said goodbye and drove home. Kelly and Erin talked about how ‘neat’ it was hanging with Kate all the way home.

There was a message on the machine from Dad when we got home. “We’re going to be late. Get some food for the girls and make sure that they get to bed at a decent hour. We’ll tell you what’s going on in the morning.” Erin made us sandwiches and we spent the rest of the evening doing homework. Erin and Kelly went to bed about 9:00 and I went into my room a half hour later, put my pajamas on, and got into bed. I was trying to go to sleep, but I could hear the girls in the next room, giggling.

Then they were suddenly quiet. I opened my eyes a moment later, and I could make out their form standing in the doorway although it was dark. Erin whispered, “Are you asleep?”

“No.”

“Kelly and I want you to show us something,” and she motioned for Kelly to come closer. They both sat on the bed. Erin said to Kelly, “Go ahead, ask him!” Kelly giggled and said, “No, he’s your brother, you ask him.”

“Ask me what?”

Erin giggled again and said, “Kelly and me want you to show us about sex.”

“WHAT???!!!” I exclaimed, “What are you talking about?!”

“Well,” Erin said, “You know that thing that you and I did? Well, Kelly and I did it together and we know from the kids at school that there’s a lot more stuff. Plus, everybody at school is always talking about oral sex. We want you to tell us what that’s about.”

“Why don’t you ask Kelly’s sister?”

Kelly said, “She tells me that I’m not old enough every time I ask her, but Erin says that you’re a good guy and wouldn’t make fun of us or hurt us. Will you do it?”

I said, “Why don’t you ask Mom, Erin?”

“I did. She tried to explain it to me, but she talked about love and stuff. She told me to talk to you when she saw that I didn’t understand.” I was stunned that Mom actually trusted me enough to treat this sensitive matter properly and suddenly I was very proud.

“OK, what have you and Kelly done?”

“We’ll, me and Kelly have mastelbated together, but it didn’t feel as good as the time you and I did it”

I smiled, “It’s actually masturbated. Did you do anything else?”

“Uhh, like what?”

“Did you kiss each other?”

They both said, “No!” I stared at them. Erin finally said, “Well, a little bit. But we’re not Lesbians!!” I knew from reading and talks with both Kate and Sylvia that what I said next was important. So I said, “I know, I know. But sex is, and should be, a loving act. Girls don’t have to be lesbians to make love with each other as long as they understand that it’s a loving thing, not a commitment to something more. Do you understand?” They looked at each other, then back at me. It was clear that they didn’t.

I looked at Erin. “What did you think when you kissed Kelly?” Erin thought for a minute, “That she was a good friend and I liked being with her ... and I wanted her to feel good.” I looked at Kelly. “What did you feel?” “It was kind of icky at first, but it felt good after while. It made me feel like we were sisters.”

“Good!” I said, “You’re both on the right track. Now, what else do you want to talk with me about?” Kelly said, “We want to know all about sex. Will you show us everything?” I asked, “Do you both feel like you’re old enough to know about these things? They said, “Yes!” in tandem.

I looked at Erin, “You know that I love you and wouldn’t do anything to harm you or try to talk you into anything ... isn’t that so?”

“Yes.” I looked at Kelly and said. “What about you? You’re only 14. Do you know what you’re asking?” Kelly sat up and said, “Most of the girls at our school say they’ve had sex, Pete, but Erin and I haven’t, and we get pressured from the boys all the time. Many of the girls we talk to about it have given in to their boyfriends, and nearly every one of them is confused about what happened. Some of them did it just because they wanted to be popular. Others did it for the thrill, and some had it forced on them. We’re curious about it and we don’t want to be talked into anything without knowing what we’re getting into.”

I thought about what she was saying, and I was surprised and pleased at the maturity of the conversation. She went on, “My parents won’t discuss sex with me, and I had nobody I could to talk to about it until I met Erin and we became close friends. I confessed to her that I had some urges I didn’t understand one day, and she talked about similar feelings. She says that you know about this stuff and she told me about the things that you and she have done. So we decided that we would talk to you about it.”

I said, “Some of this stuff could be embarrassing to talk about.” Kelly took Erin’s hand in hers and looked at me with a determined look in her eye. “We want to know about this stuff and tonight is a perfect opportunity. Erin trusts you and says that you wouldn’t hurt us or take advantage of us, so we’ll have to find out what we want to know somewhere else if don’t learn from you.”

I sat for a minute and finally made up my mind. “I see your point and I’m really flattered that you both trust me. Let’s go into your room if you really want to do this.” I told Erin to lie down next to Kelly, and I sat on the foot of the bed when we got into Erin’s room. “Tell me, what you have done so far?” Erin said, “We did what you and me did; but, like I said, it didn’t feel nearly as good and we only did it twice.”

“I want you to show me?” Erin looked at Kelly, “Do you wanna?” Kelly sighed, and said, “Uhh, I guess so.” Erin took off her pajama bottoms and a nervous Kelly did the same. I said, “You both have to take everything off.” They apprehensively looked at each other and both pulled their tops off. I said, “Now, I want you to cuddle with each other.” Erin said, “But we want to know about sex!” “I know, this is part of it.” They cuddled together. I said, “I want you both to start caressing each other. Do you know what that means?” “You mean like rubbing each other down ‘there’?” Erin said. “No, everywhere except there. Close you eyes and lightly touch each other all over. Think of what you would want somebody to do to you.”

I watched them together. They were both the same height, both were athletic and had smooth skin. Kelly had a cute face that reminds me of Disney’s Tinkerbell. She’s a little heavier than Erin and her breasts were larger. Her areolas are puffy and her nipples started to protrude as Erin stroked her. They both had their eyes closed and were obviously enjoying themselves. I was struck again by how beautiful a young lady Erin was becoming. She is just 14; but her body is long, lean, and every bit as beautiful as any high school girl. Her blond hair is long and wavy like Mom’s. It frames her face and shows off her sparkling blue/gray eyes when it’s brushed. It was fanned out behind her now as I had seen it before, and she looked like something out of a magazine.

I leaned in close and whispered, “Let your mind wander.” They lay there lightly touching each other. You could see they were getting excited because they were both perspiring. Kelly opened her eyes, looked at me and whispered something to Erin. Erin nodded and said, “Would you take off your pajamas, Pete? Kelly wants to see your penis.” A little shocked, I said, “Yes, but I want you to continue what you’re doing in the meantime.” I just took my pajama top off.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.