Pete: A Young Man's Story - Cover

Pete: A Young Man's Story

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Tuesday

I was watching Sam and Sally play in the water when Sylvia called my name and motioned for me to follow her. We went into an office inside the main house. Herb was sitting at a computer. Next to it on the desk was an old dot-matrix, wide-carriage printer, and an old thermal-paper fax machine.

Sylvia said, “Your Mom says you know computers. Is that true?”

“Well, I had computer classes in school. Why?”

“Herb has a problem.”

I went to the computer to see what it was, and Herb explained that he didn’t know anything about computers because he had people in his office who did, but there was an important confidential document that needed to go out right now, and he didn’t know what to do. I looked at Sylvia and she just shrugged her shoulders.

The computer was a 486 and Herb seemed to be struggling with an old WordPerfect program. It used to be a good program, but it isn’t intuitive, and there are a lot of keystrokes that you have to know. Most people used a template, but he didn’t have one. My teacher at school insisted that we learn it even though people rarely used it anymore. She said that it would make us better computer users. Herb asked if I could prepare a document for him, and I told him I probably could.

“Damn, Boy! I’d really be grateful if you can,” and he handed me a thirty page document. My heart sank. It was legal-size, full of long technical terms and it had lots of lines through things and notations in the margins. I knew that it was going to take me a long time to input everything, but I knew that it was the least thing I could do, so I (sort of) cheerfully said, “No problem.”

I sat down and started to work on it, but Herb was hovering over me. I finally said, “Please leave me alone with this so I can concentrate, Herb. I’ll let you know when it’s ready to send, so that you can check it over.” Sylvia kissed me on the cheek and they both left.

It took me over three hours to type it. I had to be very careful of the spelling of the tech terms and often had to go back and look several times to make sure that they were correct. Herb stuck his head in several times and asked if everything was OK, and he even had some sandwiches brought in. I went outside when it was done as best I could. Herb was talking on a cell phone and Sylvia was reading. I asked where everybody was and she said they had all gone into town. I quietly said, “With all Herb’s money, why doesn’t he have a secretary and some newer equipment here?”

“Because until now he had an unbreakable rule that this place was a haven from work. The stuff in there is only supposed to be used by the staff to order supplies, etc., but the guy who did it just quit, and he hasn’t had a chance to replace him. This document was supposed to have been prepared at one of his offices, but someone dropped the ball. I’m sure that heads will roll because this document could represent one of the biggest deals in the history of his company.”

Herb slammed the phone shut and we went inside.

He sat and read it, then he took out a yellow pad. He wrote it down when he thought something needed changing. Both he and Sylvia stood over me while I made the changes, then they studied the pages for a while. He finally said, “Good enough, let’s print it and send it.” It took the old printer a long time to print it, and four reconnected phone calls for the fax machine to send it all. Herb was on his cell phone the whole time, making sure it got there. He finally hung up and grabbed me in a bear hug. He kissed me on the cheek and said, “I owe you big-time, Pal!” then he got back on the phone. I went outside and jumped in the water to relax my muscles.

Sylvia joined me and we played and splashed each other for a while, then we sat on the beach to dry off, and began talking. She said, “How are you getting along with Sam?”

“I think that I’m in love with her.”

“Do you think that’s smart for a 16 year old? After all, you have a lot of living left to do”

“I know, but she’s everything that I imagine a girl could be.”

“Well, maybe you’re right. I know that she loves you.”

“She told you that?”

“Yes, we talk quite a bit.”

“What do you think I should do?”

“I think that you should do nothing right now. You’re going back to school shortly, so let’s just see what happens.”

“Is that what Sam wants?”

“No, but that’s not important. What is important is for you to take some time to grow up. Don’t worry about Sam. She’ll be OK.”

“You mean that she won’t miss me?”

“She’ll miss you like crazy, but except for one area, she’s a very smart and mature girl.”

“What area is that?”

“The area where she fell in love with a dork like you!” I picked her up and we ran laughing, and I dumped her into the water.

The bus returned around three o’clock. I noticed that Dad’s friends weren’t there and I mentioned it to him. He said, “Bob and Squeaky had to get home, so we dropped them at the airport.” Sam had bought a bunch of trinkets for the people at home, and we were looking at them when Herb came out and began raving about what a great job I had done, and he said that he was going to celebrate by taking everyone to dinner later. We knew we had a few hours, so Sam and I went for a walk along the beach, and I asked her if she was having a good time.

She stopped and looked at me. “I’m having the best time of my life, Pete, but I don’t want to talk about it. I also don’t want to talk about tomorrow, or the future, or you leaving. I just want to enjoy myself and be with you.”

We went back to the cabin a little while later and lay down. We started to make love, but we were both tired and fell asleep in each other’s arms. We were awakened by a knock on the door just before dark. It was a houseboy telling us to meet in the main house, so Sam and I went over to the big room where lunch had been served. We were the last one’s to come in, and everyone was sitting around drinking. A cloth covered the long table. Herb was sitting at a small table. He had a drink in his hand, and he was wearing a housecoat.

He stood up and asked for quiet when we walked in. He said, “I told you that there was a local law that said everything around here could be done in a bathing suit. Well, there is one exception. There is a very formal establishment in town, and they require formal attire, so I took the liberty of providing you with proper dress. However, I must warn you that underclothes are not permitted.” He then took his housecoat off. He was dressed in a something strange. I guess you could call a Gaucho outfit.

He had bright colored, loose-fitting pants on that were tied with a rope. A similar colored short-sleeved top that was open almost to the waist, and sandals. He did a slow turn. It didn’t really look too bad, but the materiel was so thin that you could see his privates. He pointed to the table, and a houseboy pulled the cloth off. There were similar outfits for all of us.

Dad and I looked at each other, but Mom told us to shut up and get dressed before we had a chance to complain. The houseboy had disappeared, so everyone just stepped out of their clothes and put their outfits on. The girls looked terrific. The materiel was so thin that you could see their nipples, and the bottoms had just enough materiel that, you couldn’t see much unless you looked real close and they were extremely hairy. None of them were, so there was no problem.

Dad looked great too. He has a great chest, with enough hair on it to look like ‘Mister Macho’. I, on the other hand, didn’t think I looked so good. I was almost ashamed to face everybody until Sam came over and said I looked fine. Herb then reached under the table and came up with a big box. He reached in and pulled three huge, bushy, paste-on mustaches out. The girls all cracked up and proceeded to glue them on us. Then he brought scarves for the girl’s hair, and huge sombreros for us, out. Dad refused to put his on until Mom threatened to set fire to his mustache. He finally put it on and we all stared at him. He’s a big guy, and he has a pretty good suntan. The outfit accentuated his wide shoulders and muscular arms, and the mustache and sombrero topped it off. He looked exactly like a Hollywood version of an old fashioned Mexican bandit. We all piled in the bus and Herb drove us to a restaurant sitting atop a hill that looked down on La Paz.

It was obvious that he was well known when we walked in, because we were immediately shown to a large table. The place was big and beautifully decorated, with high ceilings and mirrors everywhere. There was a stage and a dance floor, and a group was softly playing on the stage. Dinner was an adventure. Plate after plate of appetizers, most of which I had never seen before, and huge goblets filled with some kind of rum drink.

The band suddenly played an overture, and four waiters came to our table carrying the biggest platter that I ever saw. It was shaped like a giant fish, and must have been six feet long. A whole baked fish, complete with head and tail was on it. It was over four feet long and was surrounded by all sorts of seafood. There were giant-shrimp, lobster, scallops and a bunch of things I didn’t recognize. They served each of us a whole lobster tail on it’s own plate, and several smaller plates with piles of shrimp and scallops. There were huge plates of rice, beans and many other things. The big fish was cut and treated with some kind of sauce and a giant piece was set on a big platter in the middle of our table. Then they carried the fish to each of the other tables in the restaurant and gave everyone a serving. There was much raising of glasses to Herb.

The lights dimmed and a group of dancers came out after we stuffed ourselves and had several more glasses of whatever was in the goblets. The music rose and a spotlight shown on a sedan chair being carried by two tall girls who were dressed in filmy pants and tops that you could see right through. Their skin was covered with sparkles, and the lights reflected off them. They set the chair down and stepped back when they reached the center of the room, and a girl stepped off it. She had on a long, full wrap, and was wearing a huge headdress. The two girls helped her out of the headdress and she stood still in the wrap for a minute. Then the music burst out, and she dropped the wrap and bounded to the center of the floor. She was topless, barefoot, and was wearing a filmy pair of pants, similar to ours.

Sam and I recognized her instantly. It was the dancer from the beach. She began dancing and twirling around the room. Her long black hair was a halo around her as she twisted and swayed to the music. She was wonderful, and the dance was very erotic. The music began building, and she danced faster and faster, until it suddenly stopped and she slumped to the floor. She lay there for two or three seconds, then she slowly raised her head and looked at us, and crawled snakelike over to our table. She crawled over Dad’s leg and up onto his lap, and said something to Mom.

Mom nodded and she took Dad’s hand and dragged him to the center of the floor. She faced him toward the audience, the music started, and she began dancing around him. She was suddenly all over him like a snake. She wrapped herself around his legs and crawled up his back. She placed his hands behind his neck and crawled to his shoulders and wove herself around his head. They looked magnificent together. Dad stood with his legs apart and his shoulders thrown back. His chest was bursting out of the shirt and he looked like a Spanish god. She was so good that she made it look like they had practiced it forever.

Dad then started looking uncomfortable. I knew what the problem was. He was starting to get aroused and it would be easy to see in those pants. She must have realized it too, because she suddenly ended the dance. There was huge applause, and she brought a dazed Dad back to the table and thanked him. The band took a break, and everyone was excitedly talking to Dad and telling him how good he looked out there as they cleared our table. Mom was teasing him about the bulge in his pants.

They brought us some kind of ice cream and some licorice-tasting drinks, and then a man came to our table and asked if I would dance with the performer. Both Sam and Mom enthusiastically nodded. He asked Dad to put his sombrero on, and for me to take my shirt and sandals off, then he went to center stage and announced there would be something special.

The band came back and a minute later the spotlight followed the dancer to our table and she took both Dad and me to the floor. She put us about six feet apart and the band started. She began by weaving herself around Dad again, and I just stood there watching. She danced around Dad for a minute or two, then it was as though she noticed me for the first time. She kept dancing around Dad but looking at me more and more. She finally roughly Dad shoved away with an exaggerated move, and came to me.

Dad went to the table and sat down, and she and I slowly started dancing together like we did on the beach. Not touching, but very close. The lights were so bright that I couldn’t see the crowd, but she was so near and so beautiful that I couldn’t help concentrating on her. The band saw it as I began to get familiar with her moves, and picked up the tempo. I soon really got into it, and I could tell by her face that she did, too.

She put her hands on my shoulders at one point. I automatically put my hands on her waist, and without my doing anything she leapt into the air. I knew that it looked like I had thrown her from the floor. We did it again a moment later. I was ready, and I helped her fly higher into the air this time. The audience started applauding and the band picked up the pace even more. I was excited and having a wonderful time as we flew around the floor together. It was warm and both our bodies were soon dripping with perspiration.

Even she was breathing hard, and I could tell that she was getting tired when she stumbled a little, so I put my hands on her waist. She saw what I was doing and got set for the throw, and I pushed her higher this time, but I grabbed her around the legs at the highest point and held her to me. Her crotch was directly in front of my face, and I could see her trimmed bush through her filmy pants. She stared down at me, and I let her very slowly slide down my body. I saw that her nipples had drops of perspiration on them as her breasts passed in front of me, so I touched my tongue to them.

Her face was now level with mine, and my arms were around her back. I tightened my grip and held her there with her feet off the ground. Our noses were almost touching, and she was staring at me. Her eyes were black as coal, and she was beautiful even from that close. The heat was pouring off our bodies and the pungent odor of perspiration from both our bodies was so strong that it was almost overwhelming, but it didn’t matter. I was so turned on that I could have made love to her right there.

She suddenly wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck and kissed me hard! Her lips were as full as I remembered from the beach, but there was real passion behind the kiss this time. I was sure that I had a huge hardon, but I didn’t care. The band realized that the dance was over and ended with a wild crescendo. She threw her arms in the air and her body away from me on the final note, then she turned around, backed against me, and pulled my arms around her in one motion. It took me a second to realize that she had done it to hide my protruding cock.

The place erupted. People were on their feet applauding. Even the band stood up. My cock was caught between us. She pressed her back against me and walked us both back to our table. They were all standing. She shook Dad’s hand and nodded her thanks to everyone, and ran off the floor. I quickly sat down.

Herb said “Jesus Christ, Pete, where did you learn to dance like that?”

I said, “Dancing lessons. Lots and lots of dancing lessons.”

I looked at Sam and saw that her smile was a little strained. I knew what the problem was, but I leaned close to her and asked what was the matter.

“You were really turned on by her, weren’t you?”

Thinking quickly, I said, “Of course I was. I was thinking about you, and how we made love on the beach the last time I danced with her all the time that I was dancing with her.”

She grinned and said, “Pete, my love, you are so full of shit.” But I think she felt better.

It was still early and Herb was describing where he was going to take us next, when a man came to the table and whispered something to him. His face turned ashen, and he excused himself, nodded to Sylvia, and the two of them followed the man outside. They returned a few minutes later, and asked all of us to come with them. He asked Mom and Dad to sit in front with him on the way to the bus. He talked to them on the way back to the house, and Sylvia ran to a phone and began dialing, and Herb addressed Sam and me when we got there.

“I have a problem, Kids. It’s tomorrow morning at our European office. The document that Pete helped me with is being reviewed by a consortium of investors from all over the world as we speak. There are some decisions that have to be made, and they have to be made right now. There are documents to be prepared that only I can do, and it’s going to take at least all night, and probably most of the day tomorrow. Your Mom and Dad have to get back to sign some papers on the new house tomorrow, Pete, so I’m sending them home and I’m asking you to stay another day to help me.”

Then he turned to Sam. “You’re welcome to stay too, Sam, but I must tell you that I’m going to ask Pete to be with me to help me make changes in the documents all night and until this thing is over.” I thought to myself that it would be kind of exciting to be a part of these important things, so I immediately said that I’d be happy to stay, but Sam said that she would have to check with her dad, and picked up the phone to call him. She hung up and said that her dad needed her at the airport, so she would have to go back with Mom and Dad, but she’d like to stay with us as we worked tonight.

Herb offered the bus so that Mom and Dad could go back into town and continue the evening. They declined saying that they were tired, but I saw the way that he was looking at Mom, and knew that he was still horny from what happened at the restaurant. Herb came and put his hand on my shoulder. “You have no idea how much I appreciate what you’re doing. I promise you that you won’t regret it.” He said some things to one of the help, and they pushed couches over by the door of the office and started bringing in a coffee maker and baskets of fruit.

We all went to our rooms to change into suitable clothes. I took a quick shower and Sam was waiting for me when I came out. She hugged me and said how disappointed she was that we couldn’t spend our last night here in bed together. We held each other for a while, and I started to get hard. Sam laughed and said that we had to get back, so I threw some shorts and a T-shirt on, and so did Sam.

Sylvia and Herb had both changed into similar outfits and she had pulled a chair up to the desk next to Herb’s and was studying some papers when we got back to the main house. She turned to us as we walked to the desk and she was wearing glasses. I pointed and started to say something and she interrupted, “One word from you, young man, and you’ll regret it!” We all laughed.

Herb was on the phone. He spent most of the next sixteen hours on it. A fax would come in and Sylvia would study it and make notes, then she would hand it to Herb. He would look at it, talk on the phone for a while, then make some additional notes and hand it to me. I would type it into the computer and they would both look at it. I would make any needed additional changes and print it. They would both look at the paper, and they would fax it if it were to their liking. Then we would wait.

It soon became obvious that Sylvia was much more then she appeared. She and Herb would sometimes get into heated arguments, but it never reached the shouting stage, and in many, if not most cases, things would do things her way. They were fun to watch. I had seen Herb be very positive with people, but he never got rough with her, or she with him. Sam whispered to me at one point, “He really loves her, doesn’t he?” I agreed.

Sam fell asleep on the couch around two o’clock. I tried to get her to go to her room but she insisted on staying.

The faxes started coming in bunches at four o’clock. We were busy until almost six. I was exhausted, but Herb and Sylvia were full of energy.

Wednesday Morning

Herb told me to go lie down. He said that there wouldn’t be much happening for a while. I crawled over next to Sam, but I couldn’t sleep. I would jump up every time the fax machine would start, but Herb said that they were only updates, and he would call me if he needed me. Mom came and got Sam at seven-thirty so that she could get ready, and they all came back at nine, thanked Herb, and kissed everyone goodbye.

There was another flurry around eleven and over an hour of solid work. A single page came in a little after noon. Herb read it and signed it and faxed it back, and he and Sylvia got up and danced around the room. They both hugged me and said, “It’s Done!” We all three stood there like zombies, then Herb picked Sylvia up in his arms and said, “Turn off the lights and close the fucking door, Pete. Let’s get some sleep, because we have to celebrate later tonight.”

I went back to the room and crashed. It seemed like it was only a few minutes later when I was woken up by a knock on the door. Sylvia said, “C’mon, get up! I’m hungry!” I looked at the clock and it was after nine. I took a shower and went looking for her in the main house. She was in the big room and there was a table set up with a bunch of sandwiches and plates of fresh veggies. I dug in, and through bites of sandwich, I asked, “Where’s Herb?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.