Pete: A Young Man's Story - Cover

Pete: A Young Man's Story

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

I took a quick swim to clear my head, and went back to the bar. It had thinned out some, and the people still there were pretty wasted. Herb and Sylvia were dancing a slow dance, but Herb was drunk, so Sylvia said that she was going to take him home.

Sally and Mrs. Collins were sitting, talking, so I sat down next to them. We were there for a few minutes before Mrs. Collins asked me to dance. She had huge tits and she pressed them against me as we danced. I was enjoying it when suddenly she reached down and rubbed my crotch.

I jumped back, startled. Sally was sitting at the bar grinning, and when I looked at Mrs. Collins, she was too, so I pulled her to me, put my hands on her butt cheeks and started grinding myself into her. She raised her eyebrows and said, “Don’t go making promises that you can’t keep.” A voice behind me just then said, “And don’t you start something you’re not going to finish!”

It was Sylvia. She dragged me away from Mrs. Collins, and took me a short way down the beach where we sat in the warm sand.

She said, “You don’t want to mess with her. She’ll screw you, then she’ll brag about it to everybody, and Sam will hear about it for sure.”

“Since when are you concerned about Sam?”

“I like Sam she’s a lovely girl.”

“What about what you, me, and Sally did?”

“What we did will stay between us.”

“Will you tell Kate?”

Sylvia put her arms around me and kissed me on the cheek. “Kate’s the one who made us promise that you would have a good time.”

I shook my head in bewilderment and lay back on the sand. She turned her back to me, snuggled up between my legs, and we sat for a long time listening to the music and watching the ocean. I said, “Herb seems like a nice guy. Have you known him long?”

“Several years. He bought the company my husband and I owned.”

“That sounds like a good deal for everyone.”

“It is as it’s turned out, but it didn’t start out that way. Our company makes hydraulic pumps. Al started the company from scratch and built it into a very substantial business. Then we had the opportunity to bid on a huge government contract that would have established us as a very big player in the industry, but it required some major tooling that was financially beyond us. Al looked around for some backing, and that’s when he met Herb. They talked for a while, Herb came to the plant and that’s when I met him.”

I laughed and said, “And he instantly fell in love with you?”

Sylvia didn’t return my laugh. She said, “I know that Kate told you about Al’s illness, would you like to know more?”

I said “Yes” and she went on in a serious tone. “I could tell Herb was interested in me from the beginning. I was also attracted to him, but we never did anything about it. Herb is a very powerful man and he’s used to getting what he wants, but he never got pushy.

Then Al got sick. I tried to keep the business going while he was laid up, but things started going downhill. Other companies were trying for the same contract, and they were pressing the issue that Al was sick, then Al went into the hospital and had an operation.”

“Al and I had always had a very active sex life, and he got very depressed when he recovered and found out that he was impotent. It was a very low point for us. I tried to understand, but we began to fight about everything. It got so bad that we talked about divorce.

Then, Al sat down with me one day and told me that Herb had made him an offer. The offer was that Herb would buy the company, and Al would stay on as director. But there was one condition. That condition was me.”

“I was stunned when Al told me, but he explained that his health would never improve, and that that it was likely that the cancer would return before I could complain. He said that Herb had told him that he was in love with me, and if I would agree to be with him, he would buy the company for an amount of money that would ensure that I would be comfortable for the rest of my life, plus that amount would increase substantially as long as Al was alive and able to direct the company.”

She was quiet for a while. Then she continued. “I talked with Herb and told him, that although I liked him, I wasn’t in love with him, and I didn’t want to be tied to him alone.”

“He said OK. That was four years ago. Al has worked like a demon since then. The company has skyrocketed, and so have our investments, but Al has dramatically changed. We still love each other, and he not only tolerates my sexual activities, he actually encourages them. There haven’t been many because Herb takes up most of my time, but he’s always been wonderful to me, and never asked me to do anything I didn’t like.”

“It was the first time that Herb and I have been with another couple when you and Kate showed up last week. I wondered how Herb would react, but he seems to be OK with it. We talked about it after you two left, and he said that it was because of you. He likes you and thinks that you’re a great young guy, but I think the real reason is that you aren’t really a challenge to him.”

“Does Herb want you to divorce Al and marry him?”

Sylvia laughed. “No, Herb is already married, and his wife would never divorce him”

“Does she know about you?”

“Yes, we’ve met. They live separate lives, and she has her own toys.”

Surprised, I said, “You think of yourself as a toy?”

Sylvia turned to me, “Well, what do you think I am?”

I knew she was feeling fragile, so I carefully picked my words. “I can’t believe you said that! Why do you question your self-worth? I don’t, and neither does Kate. She knows you very well, and says that there’s a lot more to you than what you show others, and I believe her. She told me how you stuck with your husband when he was down, and that you really did a good job with the business. She said the fact that it didn’t prosper wasn’t because you did something wrong, it was because of the Good-old-boy network that you were facing.”

“But, you just asked me, ‘What do you think I am?’ Well, I think that you are so beautiful that it nearly overwhelms me every time I look at you. I think that you treat the people around you with kindness and consideration; I think that you’re making the best of an unusual situation at home, and I think that it’s no wonder that Herb is crazy about you.”

Sylvia gave me a huge hug and I could see tears in her eyes. We sat for a while longer, then we walked back to the house, and she went to her room. I checked on Sam before I went to my room. She was snoring quietly.

MONDAY

I went for a swim early the next morning. I was drying off when Sam came out of her room. She didn’t say hello, she just went directly to the water and jumped in. I joined Mom having breakfast on the veranda. She said that Dad would be here around noon, and asked if Sam and I would like to go into La Paz and look around. I said that I’d check with Sam and let her know.

I found Sam lying on the beach a few minutes later, so I brought her some coffee, and asked, “Are you OK?”

“No.”

“Do you remember last night?”

“Uh, most of it.”

“Do you remember us making love on the beach?”

“Oh, yes!”

“Do you remember dancing at the bar?”

“Uh, I think so.”

“Anything else?”

“No, why?”

“You don’t remember dancing naked on the bar and trying to French-kiss the bartender?”

“WHAT?”

I laughed and said, “Just kidding.”

We spent the rest of the morning drinking coffee and waiting for her hangover to go away. Dad showed up, around noon. Sam and I changed clothes and the four of us went into town.

La Paz is a beautiful little town. The people are friendly and there are lots of small stores that cater to tourists. Dad bought a ridiculous looking pair of snow-white running shoes in one of the shops. He was putting them on when someone called his name, and a couple came over. He was a short little guy about Dad’s age, and she was a tiny oriental woman with long shiny hair and a beautiful face. Dad introduced Sam and I, and told us they were some friends who he used to work with in Phoenix.

It was noisy in the shop and I heard that his name was Bob, but I didn’t quite catch it when he said her name, but it sounded like ‘Squeaky’. They decided to go have a drink, and invited us along, but we wanted to see more of La Paz, so we told them that we’d meet them at the bus at five o’clock. I’m not sure what the minimum drinking age is in Mexico, but we noticed a lot of young people in the many small bars that dotted the streets. Sam was still feeling a little under the weather, so we went into a small bar and I ordered a ‘Hair-of-the-dog’ Bloody Mary for her and a beer for me, and they served us without question.

The drink seemed to make her feel a little better, so we had another round. We were starting to relax when another young couple came in. I recognized the girl as the one that Sam had punched out last night. I mentioned it to Sam and she looked over at her and stood up. The girl saw her, and her face turned white. Sam rushed to her and started apologizing and asking for forgiveness. The guy she was with apparently hadn’t heard about it, because he just sat there with a questioning look on his face. The girls were hugging before long, and Sam motioned me over.

Their names were Theo and Debbie, and they were there with a group of high school seniors from Chicago on a summer tour. I pointed out that they were in a bar, and asked about chaperones. They laughed and said that they were easy to ditch, that some their group were getting together for a party later on, and invited us to join them. I said we would check with the folks and let them know. We sat and talked for several hours. We drank a little, but not enough to get drunk, and the four of us met the folks at five, and I asked if we could stay in town.

Dad checked with a local taxi, and was told that there would be no trouble getting back to Herb’s, so Mom and Dad and the other couple got in the bus and took off, and we went back to the bar. The bar also served food and their specialty was fish tacos. Neither Sam nor I had ever tried them, but Theo insisted, so we said OK and he ordered for us. The waiter brought us a platter of drinks a few minutes later. I asked what they were, and Theo grinned and explained that they were ‘Tequila Shooters’, and there was a local law that said that it was mandatory that you had a couple of them whenever you ordered fish tacos.

A Tequila Shooter is served in a shot glass. There’s a raw oyster in the bottom covered with cocktail sauce. Then the glass is filled to the brim with tequila. You are supposed to down them in one gulp. We each had two. They were delicious. Theo ordered some more, and we were feeling no pain by the time the tacos came. The tacos were outstanding. They’re made from a local fish called a dorado. Local fishermen catch them and they are cooked and served fresh every day. We were feeling mellow by the time dinner was over; not drunk, but very relaxed. Theo ordered some local beer and we went to the patio and watched the sunset.

Theo is about 5’ 8”, medium build, with a bad complexion. He speaks slowly and clearly, but he likes to use big words and his grammar is wrong sometimes. He clearly likes Debbie who is pretty. She’s about 5’ 2”, and has dark hair and eyes. She was wearing shorts and a halter-top, and the bulges in the top were impressive. I noticed that she would toss her hair whenever she talked to me. She was obviously flirting and Sam saw it too. I grinned to myself and wondered if there might be a repeat of what happened last night, and decided that I better not respond to Debbie. Sam has a good punch, and I didn’t want her aiming it at me.

The waiter showed up with another round of beer and the check. So we settled up, took our beers and followed Theo and Debbie to a place about two blocks from the center of town. There was a beautiful group of small cottages surrounding a courtyard. Everything was lush with plants and low trees. It was like being in a greenhouse. We went to one of the cottages and Theo tried the door.

It was locked, so he knocked. We heard some noise from inside and Ted said in a low voice, “Hey, it’s me and Debbie” then the door unlocked and we went in. There was a small front room with a tiny adjoining kitchen. Two open doors at the side, I assumed, led to and bedroom and a bath. There were three couples sitting around a coffee table. Sitting on it, was a big bottle of tequila, some glasses, a bowl of cut limes, and some salt shakers. Next to it was a cooler full of ice and beer.

The lights were dim, there was music coming from a radio, and the odor of marijuana was everywhere. I felt Sam move against me, and I whispered, “Do you want to leave?” She took my hand and shook her head ‘No’.

Theo introduced us, and he and Debbie sat on the floor. We nodded to everyone, sat next to them, then some joints appeared and were relit. A tall, thin, girl stood up and walked our way. She had a pair of pants on that were cut so low that I imagined I could see the top of her vagina. I guessed that she must have been clean-shaven. Her top was little more then a man’s t-shirt with the bottom cut off and I could see the bottoms of her breasts. She bent over next to me and reached into the cooler for a beer. The shirt fell away from her, completely exposing both of her breasts, when she leaned forward. She saw me looking, and said, “Who are you! Sam or Pete?”

“I’m Pete.”

“Do you like the view?”

Before I could answer, Sam said, “Not as much as you do by showing it to him.”

The girl stared at Sam for a minute, then she went back and sat down next to a chubby girl, and they started talking. The windows were closed in the room, and the air was thick with marijuana smoke before long. I whispered to Sam, “Are you OK, or shall we leave?”

Sam answered, “I’ve never been around this kind of thing. Let’s hang in here and see what happens.”

So we sat back and drank our beer. Theo lit a joint and passed it to Debbie. She took a long hit and passed it to me. I took a hit that was mostly air, and passed it to Sam. She took a big hit, held it for a long time, and slowly exhaled.

I quietly said, “Do you know what you’re doing?”

“I’ve seen other people do this, but I’ve never tried it. Keep your eye on me.”

We finished the joint, and one of the other couples started doing tequila shots, so we joined them. I held back and missed a round or two, and Sam did the same. Everyone looked pretty wasted before long, and even I was feeling a little woozy. Theo and I were talking about something, when he stopped and nodded to Sam. She was leaning against a wall. Her eyes were half closed and out of focus.

I said, “You OK?”

She looked at me and in a serious voice said, “I am totally fucked up, Peter, my love!”

I laughed, and cracked open another beer. One of the couples was making out. The guy had his hand under her shirt and she was dry-humping his leg. The tall girl started dancing with the chubby girl and passing a joint between them. The dance was getting pretty sexy by the time it was finished. I started to say something to Theo, but he had fallen asleep. I looked at Debbie, and was leaning against a wall, staring at me. She saw me look at her, and turned her body toward me. She started rubbing a breast with one hand and she put the other hand on the front of her shorts, and slowly moved her fingers up and down. I tried to look away, but it was too enticing, and I had a hardon before long. Someone then shouted “Ole!”

The tall girl and the chubby one had taken their tops off and were dancing close and laughing. They would touch their nipples together whenever possible, and the guys would shout “Ole” when they did. The tall girl had smallish tits. Her areolas were puffy, but her nipples were just little bumps. The chubby girl had huge tits, great big nipples, and lots of stretch marks. Debbie saw me watching them, so she pulled her top off and joined them. Her tits were very nice. She danced with the other girls, but kept glancing at me.

I noticed that Sam was watching her. The tall girl’s boyfriend got up and moved behind her. He put his hands on the side of her pants, and pulled them down in one motion. She just stepped out of them and continued dancing. She was completely shaved, and the hood over her clit stuck out so far you could see it from the side. One of the guys said, “Hey, Debbie, how about you!” Debbie turned directly toward me and slowly pulled her shorts off. Her panties had little hearts on them, and she dropped them too. She had a very nice body. The hair just above her slit was trimmed into a heart shape. The rest was clean-shaven. Her labia was large and the lips were puffy. She looked like she was aroused.

Sam stood up and said “Bathroom?” Debbie didn’t even look at her. She kept her eyes on mine and pointed to one of the doors. The tall girl moved in front of Debbie. They touched tits a couple of times, then she bent and licked Debbie’s lips. They were both smiling and glancing at me. It was obvious that they were both teasing me, and they both came over in front of me and started swaying to the music together. They both reached over and put their hands on each other’s pussy, then did a slow grind when they were sure that they had my full attention. Then someone gasped.

Sam had come out of the bathroom. She was naked and had her clothes in her hand. She had been wearing a one-piece outfit with a short sleeve button-front shirt that was attached to shorts. She seemed to be studying the garment in her hand as she walked over to me. But, she didn’t just walk, she strode in like a dancer and the effect was amazing. She looked like something out of a men’s magazine. I know her well enough to tell that she had her stomach sucked in and her chest thrown out, because her tits looked huge and her waist looked like I could put my hands completely around it. She held her garment out to me and said, “The zipper is stuck, Honey. Can you fix it?”

Debbie and the tall girl had stopped dancing and stood staring wide-eyed at Sam. I knew what Sam was up to, so I pretended to work on the zipper. Sam was pretending to watch me. She was standing tall, with one leg slightly bent like you see in a fashion magazine, and I got hard, watching her. Our heads were close together and she whispered, “Hurry up, I’m getting tired of holding my stomach in.” I pretended to work on the zipper for a minute, then I handed her clothes back and she slowly walked back into the bathroom. Everyone in the room had their eyes glued to Sam’s world-class ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.