Pete: A Young Man's Story - Cover

Pete: A Young Man's Story

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

I tried to go to our room and lay down, but Erin had her clothes spread out over my bunk, so I went next door to the empty room between Tammy and us, and dozed off.

I woke with a start a while later, and looked at my watch. It was midnight.

I started toward the main house, and I saw a spark of light in Kate’s bedroom window as I got near.

She was standing at the window wearing a silky green housecoat and smoking a cigarette when I got to her bedroom.

I walked up behind her and put my arms around her. She turned slightly and offered the cigarette to me.

“I don’t smoke.”

“This isn’t a cigarette. Take a puff and hold it in.”

Some kids at school smoked marijuana, so I recognized the odor but I had never tried it.

I took a puff and held it. Nothing happened, and I told her so.

“That’s OK, it takes a while.”

We smoked till it was gone and I could feel myself begin to relax.

She handed me a silk bathrobe, and said, “Take a shower and put this on.”

I took a quick shower, and I was so mellow by the time I came out that I seemed to float into the bedroom. She met me and pulled my arms around her.

“You are going to make love to me now, and I’m going to show you how.”

What she said, coupled with the relaxed mood that I was in, turned me on a lot...

I started by kissing her neck and nibbling on her earlobes.

She said, “Slowly, take your time.”

I turned her around so that her back was to me and I raised her hair and ran my tongue along the bottom of her hairline and gently sucked on the back of her neck.

She took my hands and put them on her breasts, and I began to gently knead them. I was erect and she could feel me, and she backed up closer to me.

She moved my hands to her hips and I caressed them and ran my hands down her side and along the tops of her legs. Her dress was silk and my hands were smoothly gliding over the materiel.

She moved my hand to her sex and said, “Just touch me, don’t move your hand.”

I could feel her pulse through the thin materiel, and it got a little faster before long, so I turned her slightly and brushed my tongue around her neck to her throat, then turned her more till she was facing me.

One hand was still on her sex and I put the other on her butt. I increased the pressure on her sex and started lightly rubbing her backside.

I opened my hand as wide as it would go, cupped one cheek and slowly slid my hand down till it touched her anus and the bottom of her slit.

She shuddered, so I took her in my arms and kissed her.

She stood there with her head tilted back and her eyes closed when I released her.

The dress had buttons down the front.

I unbuttoned one button at a time. I kissed and licked her throat after each button.

Then the dress slipped from her, and she stood there completely naked.

I stared at her for a moment, and then I leaned close and whispered, “My God, you’re beautiful. Is there something else you’d like me to do?”

Her eyes opened to mere slits, and she looked at me and smiled, “No, you seem to be doing just fine.”

I took her hands, kissed them and ran my tongue between her fingers, then I kissed the insides of her arms and up to her shoulders. I kissed her breasts and ran my tongue around each nipple. They got so hard that I thought they would burst. I sucked on them till she shivered slightly, then I knelt and buried my face in her sex.

It was warm and very moist, and the pleasant odor of her arousal wafted around me. I breathed deeply of it, and took each of her outer lips into my mouth, sucked on them and licked their insides. She started shaking, put her hands on my head, and tried to force me closer to her.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her until she quieted down.

Heat was pouring from her now, and the nubbin of her clit was sticking out like a small penis. I took it into my mouth and licked and sucked it until she violently jerked and came, covering my face with her juices.

I picked her up and carried her toward the bed, and she threw her arms around me and began kissing and licking my face!

She was violently trembling now, and I started to worry, so I stopped and held her for a moment.

She had a wild, almost animal look in her eyes when I looked at her this time, and I was suddenly turned on more then I had ever been in my life.

I carried her to the bed and threw her on it face down. I then tore my robe off and dropped on top of her. She moaned and didn’t move.

I kissed her down her back and spread her legs slightly and kissed between them.

I suddenly was at her anus.

I don’t know if I would have done what I did next if I hadn’t smoked the marijuana, but I licked right up to the opening. The only odor was her juices, so I touched my tongue directly to it.

Her body jerked when I did, and she let out a long, low groan and tried to lift herself closer to me.

I spent a few seconds there, then I continued down to the bottom of her slit, and stuck my tongue in as far as it would go.

She seemed to be continuously coming. Her juices were dripping from her and a large wet spot was forming under her.

I pulled her up till she was on her knees, and entered her pussy from behind. My penis was so hard that I thought it would explode. I stroked in and out for what seemed a long time. She was moaning and clutching at the bedclothes all the while. I would stop for a second whenever I would start to come. She would reach back and dig her fingers into me when I did until I started again.

She was so slippery and wet now that there was hardly any friction and I desperately wanted to come, so I pulled out and put it at her rectum.

She guided me into her little by little, till I was fully buried, then she gasped and tried to move against me.

It was so tight it was almost painful, but it felt wonderful. I reached around and began rubbing her clit and stroking in to her. I pumped faster and faster and kept increasing the pressure on her clit until my fingers were flying across it.

She screamed as she came. It was a long, almost animal-like noise, and her tunnel tightened even more, but I was so ready that I filled her bowels with gushers of my seed and collapsed on top of her.

I whispered her name when my senses cleared, but she didn’t move.

I moved to her head and listened to her regular breathing. She appeared to be sleeping.

I was tired, and I knew that I had to get back to my room, so I pulled a cover over her and slipped into my pants.

Erin was sleeping on top the covers and her stuff was still lying on my bunk when I got back to my room, so I went to the empty cabin next door and collapsed.

I woke early the next day. It was a beautiful day, so I slipped my trunks on and ran to the creek. The water was cool and I swam for almost an hour.

I noticed Kate sitting on the bank watching me toward the last, so I swam over and sat down next to her.

I bent and kissed her, and she had a serious look on her face.

She looked up at me, and said, “You’re beautiful.”

I thought that I saw a tear in her eye, so I quickly dried off and took her in my arms. She put her head on my chest and held me.

I asked, “What’s the problem?”

“I have two problems. You’re spoiling me sexually, and I’m falling in love with you.”

I stood back, amazed, and she gave me a wry smile.

“But don’t worry, I’ll get over it.”

“I don’t understand.”

She got up and shook herself. “I don’t either, but that’s not the reason I came here. I have a friend coming in today. He’ll take me to the dance and he’ll be staying the night. I wanted to tell you, so that you wouldn’t be surprised.”

“And there’s something else. Last night was one of the most wonderful sexual experiences of my life. I started out to teach you, and you ended up teaching me. Whoever you end up with will be very lucky woman.”

I asked, “Is it OK if I move into the center cabin? Erin has her stuff all over our place,” on the way back to the house.

“Of course, Dear.”

I stopped by the cabin and Erin’s stuff was still everywhere, so I cleared my things out and moved them next door. Then, knowing that she would move into the lower bunk, I short-sheeted it.

I went to the house to get something to eat, and the place was in turmoil.

Women were everywhere, trying things on, putting on and taking makeup off, and there was general disorder.

Mom said to me, “We girls are going into town to have our hair done. You stick around because Kate has a friend coming in, and I want someone here to greet him in case we’re not back in time.”

Surprised, I said, “You’re going to the dance too?”

Kate said, “Damn right she is; these local peasants need to see what a really good-looking woman looks like.”

They all giggled and took off.

I went out and washed the Mustang. Damn, what a neat car.

The phone rang and I answered it. It was Dad.

“Hey, Sport, whatcha doin? Are you having a good time?”

“Yeah, Dad, it’s great here.”

I told him about horseback riding and all the things that I thought he should know, and mentioned that the girls were all in town.

He said, “Oh yeah, they’re getting ready for the party, right?”

“Uh huh,”

“Is Ben there yet?”

“Ben?”

“Ben Sanders, Kate’s friend.”

“Oh, no, not yet.”

“You tell him that he gets two dances with your mother, Period! Anymore then that, and he has me to deal with.”

“You’re kidding, right?”

“Of course, I’m kidding. Ben’s a great guy. You’ll like him. He’s asked Kate to marry him a dozen times, but you know how independent she is.”

“Are you in Phoenix?”

“Yes, I should be able to wrap things up here by noon Sunday. The weather looks good for Sunday, so I should get in there before dark. I’ll call you from the field.”

A late model Lincoln drove into the yard around two o’clock, and a distinguished-looking man got out. He was my height, and about the same build. He looked a little older than Dad, and when he saw me, he said, “Pete? Damn! Look how much you’ve grown,” and he came over and shook my hand. He had a grip like iron.

“You probably don’t remember me, I’m Ben Sanders. I was in Phoenix until you were five or six. Then I moved to LA. Your mom and dad visit me whenever they’re out my way. I’m really tickled that your family is moving closer.”

He started unloading his clothes. He had obviously been here before, because he carried them right up to Kate’s room. He came down a few minutes later in a bathing suit.

“I see that you have your suit on, I’m going to go for a dip. Want to join me?”

I said “Sure,” and we went to the creek and swam around till shortly before the girls got back.

We had just dried off when they drove in. Kate and Mom both gave him a kiss, and introduced him to Tammy. He put his arms around both Mom and Kate and they went into the house.

I was in the house making a sandwich later, when Dad called again.

“Hi, Dad, what’s up?”

“I talked with the people at the airport before I left. They were supposed to assign us a tiedown space and a locker, but the person who was supposed to do it wasn’t there. Would you go to the field and set things up so that I don’t have to do it tomorrow? It’ll save a lot of time.”

“Sure, Dad.”

“Is Ben there?”

“Yes.”

“Give him the phone.”

I went to the cabin to put some pants on while he and Ben were talking.

Ben was standing by the Mustang when I came out.

“I hear that you’re going to the airport, can I come along?”

“Sure, hop in.”

I went to the counter when we got to the field office, and Ben went to an office marked ‘Private’ and knocked on the door.

Chapter 5 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.