Pete: A Young Man's Story
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Erin and I went to have breakfast the next morning and found Kate and Mom helping Tammy into a coat. Mom told me to help her to the truck, so I put my arm around her and walked her outside.

She was so weak that she couldn’t get in, so I lifted her up and slid her onto the seat.

Mom was shaking her head, “She’s exhausted, we have to get her to a doctor.”

Kate said to me, “We may be gone for a while. Grab a couple of horses and go for a ride if you and Erin get bored, just be careful.”

I told Erin what Kate had said and she said, “Oh, great! Can Clete come too?”

I said, “Sure” and we saddled some horses.

We were just leaving when the phone rang. I picked it up thinking that it might be Mom or Kate. It was Mrs. Torres.

“Have you seen Della?”

“No, I haven’t, why?”

“Desi said that she left early this morning. She and I were supposed to do some shopping today and she hasn’t come back”

I told her that we’d mention it to her if we saw her, then the three of us rode out toward the foothills.

It was a beautiful day, so we rode the trail all the way up to the tree line, and looked out over the valley. We could see all the way to the town and farther.

At least Erin and I could. Clete was too busy staring at Erin.

We were on our way back, when Clete suggested that we ride into town and get a burger. Erin said that it would be fun, doing it on the horses, so we got off the trail and were picking our way down a wash that would lead us toward town, when Erin pointed up and said, “Look.”

Someone was hanging from a crevice in the rocks, and it looked like Della.

I said to Erin, “Quick, ride down and get Mrs. Torres” and Clete and I spurred our horses and worked our way up toward her.

She was hanging onto a scrub tree on one side of a crevice between two large rocks, and was hanging about 50 feet off the ground. She had apparently slipped into the crevice and started sliding down, and at the last second, just before the crevice widened, she had jumped and grabbed a tree.

I shouted, “Are you OK?” and she answered with a frightened “YYYes.”

Clete and I grabbed some rope from the horses, clambered up the rock, and got above her.

We weren’t far from her, but there was an overhang above her, and no way to see her or climb down to her. So I sent Clete back down and told him to watch me, and try to tell me which way to swing a rope to her.

I tried to calm her as he was climbing down, so I leaned over as far as I could and said, “This is a hell of a way to get out of going to the dance with me”.

Her voice came back, “You get me out of here and I’ll go to your damned dance.”

I said, “Do you realize that these are the only words you’ve ever spoken to me, except for ‘let me go you son-of-a-bitch’?”

“Don’t make me laugh, I’m having a hard enough time trying to hang on to this damn tree.”

“How did you get yourself in this predicament?”

“I was climbing on the rocks, and I just slipped.”

Clete yelled up, “OK, start swinging the rope,”

We tried it a number of times. Clete kept saying “A little to the left, A little to the right” but we couldn’t get the rope close enough so that she could grab it.

Then a couple of cars roared up and skidded to a stop below us.

Erin and Mrs. Torres were in one and, Mr. Torres and a couple of guys were in the other.

Mr. Torres saw what we were trying to do, and scrambled up the rock to where I was. His face was ashen.

He called down to the other two, “Get up here now” Then he threw himself down on the rock as close as he could to her and said, “Are you OK, Honey?”

A voice, sounding weaker then before, replied. “Sure, I’m fine.”

The two guys he brought joined us. One was a huge fat guy, the other was an old man. Mr. Torres gave me an agonized look.

I said, “I can grab her if you tie a rope on me and lower me over the edge, Mr. Torres.”

He looked over the edge at the floor, so far away and said, “Too dangerous.”

I said, “We don’t have a choice, she’s getting weak,” and I started wrapping the rope around my waist. He grabbed it from me and started tying something.

He said, “I was in the Marines, I know knots,” when I looked puzzled.

He made up a sling, slipped it around me and pulled it tight. It went around both my legs and around my waist.

He grabbed the end of the rope and told the other two guys to do the same.

We went to the edge of the rock and he said, “Are you sure that you want to do this?”

I said, “C’mon, Mr. Torres, we have to hurry,” and I lay down on the rock and they lowered me over the edge.

I could see Della as soon as I was clear of the edge.

Then I looked down. I was hanging free, over what seemed like a mile of nothingness, and suddenly I was very scared.

They kept lowering me until I was level with Della.

She was hanging by one foot and her arms. I can’t imagine how she was able to hold on for so long.

I didn’t want her to know how afraid I was, so I said, “Hello there, come here often?”

She said, “Please hurry” and I could see her arms shaking.

I started swinging like I was on a park swing. I was a little closer with every swing. I got as close as I could, but too far away to grab her. I tried a couple more swings but I just couldn’t get closer, so I said, “ Throw yourself at me the next time I get close. Don’t worry, I’ll catch you.”

I wasn’t nearly as confident as I sounded.

I shouted up, “Get ready” and I swung out as far as I could.

She closed her eyes and threw herself at me when I got close.

It seemed like time had flown by up until that moment, but it suddenly was as though I was stopped in mid-air.

I could see her body trembling from exhaustion, and could see the fear in her eyes, but a strange expression came over her face when she saw how close I was. It was almost a peaceful look. I saw her muscles tense, I saw her close her eyes, she let go of the tree limb, and pushed herself away from the rock with what strength she had left.

Her body seemed to float at me, and she was completely free, and frozen in space for a split second.

She was wearing a man’s shirt and jeans. Her legs were slightly apart and her arms were reaching for me.

I was no longer afraid of where I was. All I could think of, was wanting to catch and hold this beautiful creature against me.

Then she slammed into me!

One of her arms was around my neck and her legs were wrapped around me, and I hugged her to me as tight as I could.

Then the pain hit me. The sling was cutting into my legs and back, and I knew that I couldn’t hold her for long.

I yelled, “Bring us up.”

I know it only took a minute, but it seemed like a long time. My legs felt on fire because of the ropes, and the rocks dug into my arms when they pulled us over the top.

Mr. Torres grabbed her.

He was crying like a baby and hugging her, as he picked her up in his arms and scrambled down the rock with her.

I untangled myself from the sling and was rubbing my legs, when Erin came running up and threw herself on top of me.

She was crying, and said’ “Please don’t do anything like this again, you’re the only brother I have.”

I laughed and hugged her back, and we climbed down the rock.

The cars were gone when we got to the bottom, so we rode into town and got our burgers.

Mr. Torres’ car was there when we got back to the house.

Clete, Erin, and I went into the house, and everyone was in Tammy’s room. They had chairs pulled up and some were sitting on the bed.

Mr. and Mrs. Torres got up when they saw us come in, and Mrs. Torres gave us all hugs and gave me a huge kiss. Mr. Torres started to shake my hand, but he wrapped his huge arms around me and hugged me so hard that I was afraid he was going to break something. They stayed for a while, and they asked me to walk to their car with him when they got up to leave.

“We have to get back and see to Della, but we rushed off so quick before that we wanted to come by and thank you properly.

“Is she OK”, I asked.

“She’ll be fine. She’s tired, bruised, and still plenty scared, but she’s OK thanks to you.”

“Do you think she’ll be OK for the dance Saturday night? She sorta promised that she’d go with me.”

“Did you blackmail her while you were up there?”

“Uhh, yeah, maybe a little.”

They both laughed and said “Good for you”, and Mr. Torres slapped me on the back.

Mrs. Torres leaned toward me and said, “She’ll be ready for the dance,” when they were getting in the car.

It was still early, so Erin, Clete, and I took turns riding his minibike.

Erin was flying back and forth as soon as she got used to it. She made a great picture with her trim figure and her blond hair flying behind her. Clete was obviously captivated.

He shuffled around for a while and I knew that something was up. He finally got up enough courage and said to me, “Do you think it’d be OK if I asked Erin to go to the dance on Saturday?”

I did the big brother thing and strutted around with a serious face for a while, then I smiled and said, “Sure, has she said OK?”

“Uhh, I didn’t ask her yet.”

“Well, you better ask her!”

“OK, I will” and he went over to Erin when she rode in.

I went inside. Mom and Kate were fixing dinner and Mom said, “Exciting day, eh?”

“Yeah, Mom, we rode all the way into town on the horses and got a burger. It was really fun!”

Mom and Kate broke up laughing, they both hugged me, and told me how glad they were that I was OK.

I smiled to myself, and thought, ‘It’s OK to let them think that you’re still a kid at heart.’

Mom asked me to tell Erin and Clete that dinner was ready, so I went out and called them.

Erin ran in the house, but Clete stood there looking glum.

I said, “C’mon in and have dinner.”

“I gotta go home/”

“Why.”

“Cuz, she’s already got a date” and he jumped on his minibike and took off.

I went back to the kitchen, and was heading toward the table, when Kate said, “Look who’s joining us.”

Mom was helping Tammy to the table. She looked a hundred percent better. She was dressed in slacks and a nice blouse.

I guessed that they were Kate’s because they were slightly big on her.

Her hair was brushed and she had some makeup on.

She surprisingly actually looked very pretty.

She was walking steadily but slowly. She beamed at everyone when she sat down.

Kate said, “The doctor said that she’s going to be fine. He gave her a complete checkup and some medicine, and she’ll be back on her feet before you know it. As a matter of fact, she feels so good that we’re moving her into the new room next to Pete.

There was a lull in the conversation during dinner, and I said to Erin, “I hear that you’re going to the dance Friday. Who with?”

Erin was chewing on something and didn’t look up. “Carl asked me.”

I frowned, and said, “Did you ask Mom?”

“Not yet, it’s OK, isn’t it, Mom?”

Mom stopped eating. “Are you going there with Della and your brother?”

“No, Carl has a car.”

Mom frowned, “Let me think about it”

Erin dropped her fork and said “MOM!”

Mom shrugged “Well, I guess it’s alright.”

Erin said, “He’s coming over to watch TV tonight.”

We finished dinner and I helped Tammy to a chair in the living room while the girls did the dishes.

I looked her up and down and said, “You look really nice. It’s good to see you up and around”

“Did I tell you how grateful I am for what you did for me?”

“Yes you did, and you’re welcome.”

“I hope that I don’t get you in trouble with the girls and their boyfriends.”

I laughed, “I met with them and we worked things out.”

She leaned over and started to put her hand on mine, and I quickly stood up, patted her hand and turned the TV on. Erin came in and we all watched a game show.

I heard a car drive up a little later, and walked to the door. It was an old Pinto. Carl and Desi got out and it looked like they were arguing. Erin and I went outside to meet them, and Desi rushed over to me.

“I heard what happened today, I’m really glad that you’re OK.”

“Yeah, I’m fine” then I motioned to Carl and asked, “What were you two arguing about?”

“He didn’t want me to come here with him. He said that I’d cramp his style.”

“What style? What’s he up to?”

“I don’t know, forget about him.” She took my arm and we started to walk toward the creek. I looked over and Carl was holding Erin’s hand and they were walking the other direction.

We sat down by the creek, and Desi said, “I heard that you asked Della to go to the dance.”

“Yes, I did.”

“Why didn’t you ask me?” she said, in a small voice.

“Because your sister seems sad. We went through a lot today, and I think that she needs someone to lift her spirits.”

She put her arms around me, said “I need you too” and she kissed me. It was a great kiss. It was tender, yet urgent, and it went on for a long time. The she pulled me to her. I could feel her breasts against my chest, and I started to rub myself against her when I heard a loud “OW”, then a splash. It came from where I had seen Carl and Erin walking, so I got up and ran in that direction.

Erin was walking toward the house, and I ran to her and asked what happened.

“He tried to kiss me. I said no, and he put his hands on my butt, so I kicked him in the shins, punched him in the nose, and pushed him in the water.”

Carl came up just then. He was all wet and holding his nose. There was blood all over his hand. “I think that you broke my nose!”

Erin started to run at him and I caught her.

She yelled “You better get out of here, or I’ll break your damn neck!”

He ran to his car and drove off.

I hugged her. “I’m glad you did it, I don’t like him much.”

She said, “Well, he did invite me to the dance.”

“I know someone else who would love to take you to the dance,”

“Hmm, you’re right, I’m gonna go call him,” and she ran into the house.

I looked over at Desi, and she said, “I don’t care if he is my brother, I don’t like him much either.”

I started to say something, but I yawned.

“You’re tired, aren’t you?”

“Yes, very. Is it OK if I walk you home.”

“Sure.”

We walked to her house arm in arm. I kissed her goodnight and walked back.

The lights were on in the house. Kate was on the porch smoking, so I sat by her.

I said, “I’m tired.”

“I’m glad,” she said with a grin, “We’ve had a couple of busy nights and I need some sleep.”

“Who was that in your room last night, Kate.”

“It was a friend of mine.”

“Will we see her again?”

“Would you like to?”

“I would just like to go to sleep right now.” She laughed and kissed me goodnight.

The house was empty when I woke up the next morning, so I grabbed a glass of milk and walked outside. Tammy was sitting by the corral, so I went over and sat next to her.

“How are you this morning?”

“I feel wonderful.”

I stood up and looked at her. “Gee, you look great.”

She did. Much of the swelling had gone down and the bruises were fading. Her eyes were clear and her whole demeanor was different.

“Where is everybody?” I asked.

“Erin went over to the Torres’, and Kate and Beth went into town. What are you up to today?”

“I haven’t really thought about it yet.”

“How about taking me for a horseback ride,”

“Are you sure you’re up to it?”

“Sure. Not a long ride, just enough so that I could get a little wind in my hair.”

“Shall I saddle a horse for you?”

“No, I’ve never been on a horse. Let me ride with you.”

I threw a saddle on a mare with a smooth gait, and helped her on.

We rode out along the creek. She had her arms around me and I could feel her breasts against my back.

It was already getting warm, and I had unbuttoned the top few buttons on my shirt so that the wind would catch it.

She reached up and put her hand under my shirt. We rode up atop a small rise and I stopped to let her look around.

She said, “Can we get off for a minute?”

“Sure,” I swung my leg over and slid off the horse. I was helping her down, and she wrapped her arms around me and pressed herself against me as I did.

I hugged her back until I could feel myself getting hard.

I was afraid that she would feel it too, so I backed up and said, “Uh, we better not do this”.

“Why? Don’t you like me?”

I looked away from her. “Of course, I do; that’s not the reason.”

She laughed. “I can tell that you like me, I could feel it.”

Embarrassed, I stuttered, “Gee, I’m, uh, sorry.”

She took my face between her hands and looked at me. “I want you to kiss me.”

I backed up a little, “Gee, Tammy, I...”

She stopped me from talking and said, “I want you to kiss me right now, and I don’t want it to be a little peck. I want you to give me a real kiss.”

I was getting hard again, and I couldn’t resist. I kissed her long and hard, and I even tried to slip my tongue between her lips, but she wouldn’t let me.

She put her head on my chest and held me when we broke.

“Do you know how long it’s been since I had a real kiss from someone as young and handsome as you?”

“Gee, Tammy, I don’t know what to say.”

“I don’t need you to say anything.” She held me at arms’ length and looked directly at me. “I love you, Pete.”

“But, Tammy, I...” She held her finger up to stop me.

“Not that kind of love, an even better kind.

“You don’t have to return it. You literally saved my life. Not just from the beating the girls gave me, but from what I might have done if I hadn’t met you. I was at the lowest point in my life before you came into the store that day and flattered me. The scum who came in that day told me that he was bringing some friends over when I got off work on Monday, so I should spend Sunday evening cleaning my place up, and getting ‘ready’ for them. I think that I would have gone home and killed myself had you not come in and said those nice things. I laid awake all Sunday night, trying to figure out my life, and I couldn’t see anything good about it as it was. “I went to work in a trance on Monday and actually bought some razor blades. I was going to go home and slit my wrists after work. I didn’t even resist when the girls attacked me. I was actually hoping that they would kill me.”

I grabbed her and hugged her.

She continued, “But my Prince Charming came along and saved me. He whisked me away to a castle with horses and a stream, and introduced me to some wonderful people. They cared for me, and gave me hope. They talked to me about life and convinced me that I had worth. Kate and your mother are like the family that I never had. They are helping me plan a future, and I know that there is something to look forward to for the first time in my life. I’m going to get well. Mr. Torres has offered me a job, and Kate has said that I can live here. But this is a small town, and too much has gone on. So I can’t stay too long. I don’t know where I’ll go from here, but I know that I’ll be OK wherever it is, and I’ll always remember my Prince Charming. Then she broke away from me, giggled, and said, “And I know that he likes me, because I saw a tent in his pants.”

I hugged her and put her back on the horse.

Mom, Kate, and Erin met us as we rode in, and asked Tammy if she was OK.

“Yes, I’m fine, thanks.”

“Well, come with us; we have some things to do.”

I hung around for a while, then I got back on the horse and rode over to the Torres’.

Carl was working on his car. He had a large bandage on his nose and both of his eyes were black. He glared at me and said, “Your sister broke my fucking nose.”

I walked up close to him. “You try to touch her again and I’ll break something even more painful.”

I knocked at the door and Desi answered.

“Hi, come on in.”

I looked around. “Where is everybody?”

“The twins are off somewhere, Dad’s at work, and Mom and Della left a while ago. C’mon with me, I want to show you something,” and she led me up the stairs to her room.

She said, “Sit down, I’ll be right back,” and she left through a side door.

I sat and was looking at some things on her walls when the door opened and she stood there, completely naked.

She said, “I want you to see what you’re missing,” and she came in to the room and stood in front of me, then she turned slowly around.

Her body was perfect. Her breasts were nice-sized, the nipples stood straight out, and her butt was as cute as I knew it would be. The hair on her sex looked like it had been trimmed, and I could see the tip of something peeking through it. Her legs were slender and long for her height and she had her mother’s golden skin. Then she went back through the door and closed it. I sat with my mouth open until she returned, fully dressed, and walked to me.

“You’re going to make love to me sooner or later. You might as well get used to the idea, and I thought that I’d give you a taste of what’s in store for you.”

We went downstairs and were sitting in the front room when a car drove up. I looked out the window and there was an older, bright red Mustang in the driveway. Someone got out and walked over to Curt and said something. Curt pointed to the house, and he came up and knocked on the door.

Desi answered it and said, “Hi, Tom.”

He stuck his head in and said, “Are you Pete?” I got up and said, “Yes?”

He said, “Can you give me a lift back to work?”

Puzzled, I said, “I guess so; where do you work?”

“At the dealership.”

He walked out and got in the passenger side of the car. I looked at Desi and she shrugged her shoulders.

I got in the car and asked, “What’s this all about?”

“This car was a trade-in at the store. Mr. Torres had the shop detail it, and he told me to take it to your house and tell you that you were to use it to take Della to the dance tomorrow night.”

I was amazed! The car was gorgeous. It looked like new!

Then Tom continued. “Mrs. Torres asked me if I was going to the dance while I was getting the car ready. I said that I didn’t have a date, so she said that I was supposed to meet a girl named Tammy, and ask to take her to the dance while I was here.”

I looked at him with a surprised expression, and he smiled. “I’ve worked for him for about 5 years, and the Torres’ are not people who you can say no to.”

I cracked up laughing. “Boy, does that ever sound like Mr. Torres.”

Tammy is a great girl. She’s smart and she’s pretty, and you’ll get along just fine, but she’s in town, shopping. How did you find me, by the way?”

“Nobody was home when I got to your house. I asked one of the workmen and he said that he thought you were over here.”

I looked him over.

He looked about 25. He’s my height and pretty well built. He’s nice looking in a serious way, and I was a little jealous.

I said, “Tell me about the car.”

“It was traded in by an older lady. It’s a few years old, but it has almost no miles on it. I was trying to think of a way to buy it myself, but Mr. Torres says that he has plans for it. He’s probably going to give it to one of his kids.”

I closely looked at it. It was really a beauty.

I dropped Tom off at the store. “Are you going to call Tammy and talk to her tonight?”

“I’ll call, but I thought that I’d drive out and introduce myself.”

“That’ll be great. See ya then.”

I went in and tried to thank Mr. Torres for the use of the car, but his secretary said that he was in a meeting, so I drove around for a while, enjoying the car and looking at the town.

I stopped at a McDonald’s to have a Coke, and there was a guy looking at the car when I came out.

“Nice car.”

“Thanks,” I said, then I looked closer. He was the guy who tried to stop the fight at the Grange the night of the movie.

I said, “Are you still hanging with your buddy who tried to use me as a baseball?”

He recognized me and said, “Oh, it’s you! Look, I’m really sorry about that. Those guys aren’t my buddies. They are just guys I know from school. Sonny, the guy with the bat, said that you had tried to beat his girlfriend up and that he was going to teach you a lesson when I saw them at the Grange that night. I thought that they were just going to scare you. I want to thank you for not going to the Police. My dad would kill me if he ever found out that I was hanging with that crowd.”

“What does your dad do?”

“He’s the minister over there” and he pointed to a large church across the street. “My name’s Bob, by the way.” He stuck his hand out and I shook it.

We sat and talked for quite a while. Then a voice from across the street said, “Can you come here a minute, Bob?”

Bob said to me, “C’mon over and meet my dad.”

His dad was a tall, grey-haired man with a gentile manner. We chatted for a minute and he turned to his son.

“The Clarks just called. They have to go to Los Angeles in the morning and are taking Janine with them. She won’t be able to go to the dance tomorrow night.”

“Oh”, Bob said, and I could tell that he was disappointed. Then I got an idea. “Do you folks know the Torres family?”

Bob’s dad said, “Of course, they are members of my church.”

I said to Bob, “Do you know Desi Torres?”

“Sure, I go to school with her.”

“Well, I know that she would like to go to the dance. Would you like to ask her?”

“Wow, sure, she’s a knockout! Do you think she’d go with me on such short notice?”

“We can ask her.”

“Would it be OK, Dad?

He smiled, “Sure, Son.”

We jumped in the car and drove to Desi’s house.

I knocked on the door and she answered. She looked at both of us, and said, “Hi, Bob.”

I said, “Bob’s been talking about you all day, Desi. He’s been wanting to ask you out for a long time, but was afraid to.”

I turned to Bob. “Isn’t there something that you want to ask her?”

Bob was blushing. He said, “Gee Desi, I know that it’s short notice, but would you go to the dance with me tomorrow night?”

She raised an eyebrow and looked at me. Then she smiled at Bob and said, “I would love to go. I’ll have to ask my folks, but I’m sure that it’ll be OK.”

“Great! I call you later.”

They stood looking at each other. I finally said, “C’mon, Bob, I’ll take you home.”

He kept thanking me and saying how great this was all the way back.

I ran inside when I got back to the house and told everybody about the car.

They laughed, and they all said “WE KNOW!” in one voice.

I went out to our room to lie down for a while, and I noticed Tammy going to her room, so I walked over and looked in. She had it made up with a small dresser, a chest of drawers and a small dressing table with a light on it. She was sitting on the bed, and she looked sad.

I stuck my head in, “Is there anything I can do to help?”

“No, come on in.”

I went in and sat down. “What’s wrong?”

She waved her hand at the room. “I’m 20 years old, Pete. This is the first time in my life that I’ve ever had a room of my own with decent furniture and people around me who like me.

I put my arm around her. “I hear that you have someone coming over to meet you tonight.”

“Mrs. Torres told me today. How did you hear about it?”

I told her about him bringing the car over.

“Does he seem nice?”

“He seems very nice. He was sure looking forward to meeting you.”

“Is he cute?”+

“Lemme see, he’s about 60, he still has some teeth left. He’s kinda fat, but he doesn’t smell too bad.”

“PETE!”

I laughed and said “He’s young, tall, and nice looking. I’m jealous, as a matter of fact.

She hugged me, “You are my prince, Pete. No one will ever take your place.”

Erin was on the top bunk, reading, when I went back to my room.

“Did you get hold of Clete?”

“Yup.”

“Is he taking you to the dance?”

“Yup.”

“How are you getting there?”

“His folks are taking us.”

“I have a car, do you want to ride with Della and me?”

“Nope.”

“Good, I don’t want you cramping my style.”

She gave me the finger.

Mom called us for dinner a little later, and it was a disaster. There were chattering females everywhere talking about dresses, makeup. and God knows what. I couldn’t wait to leave the table. There was a baseball game on TV, and I went into the living room to watch it. The girls all went up to Kate’s room and closed the door after dinner. There was a knock on the front door a while later. Tom came in, nicely dressed in slacks and a sweater. I yelled, “Tom’s here,” and the two of us went into the living room to watch the game.

The door to Kate’s room opened a few minutes later, and Tammy came down the stairs. She was dressed in a skirt and blouse. Her hair was combed and shiny, and she had just a touch of makeup on. She looked great, and I felt a tug at my heart. Tom stood up and introduced himself, and she reached out and shook his hand. He didn’t let it go, and he still held her hand when they sat down. I got up and excused myself. I’m not sure that they saw me leave.

I went into the kitchen to get a cookie, and the women were jumping up and down, and whispering “Isn’t he cute?” I got disgusted and went to my room and read.

Tom stayed for about an hour, and Erin came to the room after he left. “Gee, he’s dreamy.”

I said something nasty to her and walked outside.

Kate was smoking her evening cigarette.

She said, “Well, he seems like a nice young man.”

“As long as Tammy likes him.”

“She does.”

She finished her cigarette and turned to go in. She said, “See ya later,” without looking at me.

Tammy came out and joined me sitting on the fence a while later.

She leaned close and said, “Are you jealous?”

“Yes.”

She said “Good” and went to her room.

Chapter 4 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.