Pete: A Young Man's Story - Cover

Pete: A Young Man's Story

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

We said our goodbyes after coffee, drove back to Kate’s, then Erin and I went to our room.

I was lying in bed thinking about the day, and I remembered that Kate had said “Later” when we were in the barn. So I pulled my pants on and looked toward the main house. It was completely dark, but I went over and let myself in.

Kate and her husband had designed and built the house. The master bedroom is above the living room, and there are stairs in back of the living room that lead to it. The bedroom is quite large and it’s the only part of the house that is two-story. It has a bathroom in the rear, and windows around three sides. A king-size bed sits in the middle of the floor and you can lie in it and see the sky or look out over the land.

One feature that I have always loved is the electric curtains. You can close them with a touch of a button. The curtains are double thick, and the room is pitch-black when they’re closed. I used to close them all the way and grope my way around until I found a window when I was younger, then I would peer out and pretend that I was in a submarine.

I climbed up the staircase and peeked into the room. The curtains were all open tonight and Kate was in bed.

She looked at me, said, “What took you so long”, and pulled the covers back.

The moonlight spilled over her naked body and I was momentarily paralyzed. It was the most breathtaking sight that I had ever seen. Her hair was a cascade around the pillow and her nipples were standing straight up. She was so beautiful and I couldn’t move. I don’t know how long I stood there, but she finally said, “Come to bed, Darling.”

It took me a few seconds to realize that she actually meant me, but I finally slipped out of my clothes and went to her.

I lay there, looking at her, and wondering if this was real when she kissed me. It was no tentative kiss by some girl whose pants I was trying to get into. It was a real grownup kiss by a grownup woman who wanted me as much as I wanted her. I was thrilled to my very soul.

She kissed my neck and stomach, and I nearly came right then when she touched her lips to my penis.

She took me into her mouth, pulled me on top when I was wet, and guided me into her. I came almost immediately, and she took me back in her mouth and licked me clean when I did.

Then she kissed me.

She said, “Did you taste yourself?”

“Yes.”

“Did you taste me?”

“A little.”

“Would you like to?”

“Uhh, sure.”

She showed me how to kiss her on her neck and to slowly work down to her breasts. She showed how to circle her nipples with my tongue, how to nip them without hurting them, and told me what she was feeling when I did it.

She moved me to her navel and urged me to kiss it and run my tongue in and around it, then took my hands and placed them on her breasts while I was doing it.

I was suddenly close to something that I constantly thought about. A girl’s sex was just six inches away from me. It was her pussy, her cunt! It was something that I thought about, wondered about, and dreamed about all the time. But this wasn’t something that I was doing in my dreams or behind the house with a girl who I hardly knew. I was actually in a bed with a woman, and not only that, I didn’t have to talk her into it. She actually wanted me to be there!

“Gentle, always gentle,” she murmured, then she spread her legs and moved me around so that my head was at her sex, and she said, “Look” and took her fingers and spread her outer lips.

I looked at the pink flesh, and I almost came again. It was like the pictures that I had seen in magazines, only better. I looked closely and put my hand up to touch it. I stopped and looked up at her and she nodded, so I touched the folds of her skin and ran my fingers around her mound. She had shaved, and all that was left was a small patch of hair at the top of her mound.

She took the tip of my finger and touched a small whitish nub at the top of her slit.

“This is my clit. It has feelings like the head of your penis. Treat it gently, but always pay attention to it.”

She pulled my head closer to her and said, “Smell it, taste it.”

The little tuft of hair had beads of moisture on it. The smell was unusual. Not bad, just different. I had smelled a girl before, and it was sort of the same musky odor, but she was clean and fresh-smelling. I touched my tongue to her clit; she jerked and said “Oh yes,” so I took her little nubbin between my lips and teased it with my tongue. She started writhing under me, and I licked and sucked her faster and faster, until she suddenly said “Oh, oh, oh” and her body went rigid.

The wetness now tasted different; slightly stronger, and slightly sweeter. I continued lapping at her until she shuddered and said “Enough”.

We lay in each other’s arms and rested for a while, then she said, “My, you’re a fast learner.”

What she didn’t know was that I was so excited to be here that I thought my head was going to explode.

I managed to croak, “You’re a great teacher.”

We lay there touching each other until she started to move under me, so I got on my hands and knees and moved on top of her. I didn’t touch her anywhere, I just let the tip of my penis rest against her opening, and let my pulse cause my penis to move against her. It was something that I had often thought about when I was lying in bed masturbating. She closed her eyes and made small groaning noises and started pushing herself up toward me, forcing me deeper and deeper into her.

I still didn’t move. It was an incredible feeling. My arms started to quiver, and she pulled me all the way into her.

Her pussy was steaming hot, and juices were now pouring from her.

We began slamming into each other. The slapping noises were so loud that I was sure we would wake someone.

She began to climax and suddenly was a wild woman, writhing and throwing herself all over the bed. It was so violent at one point that she threw me completely off her and I fell back on the bed.

Her eyes were wild, and actually a little scary when she looked at me. Then she suddenly threw herself around onto her hands and knees and stared back at me. I got behind her and she guided me into her. She moaned when I was completely buried inside her, and put both hands behind her and clutched me to her. I had been ready to come but it had subsided, so I started to slowly stroke into her. She lay her head down, and I went in and out so deep that I could feel my balls hitting her belly. I would slow up and try to think about something else every time that I would start to come, and we kept it up for what seemed like hours.

She came several more times, but not the shattering kind, just small shudders. She was so wet now that there was little friction and I was starting to get tired. She must have felt it too, because she reached back and took my penis out and touched it to her anus. I was shocked, but I didn’t move. She backed into me until the head entered her. It was incredibly tight. She waited until it relaxed, then she moved closer little by little until I was all the way in.

I couldn’t believe it. I was actually in her ass. I had heard about anal sex, but I wasn’t sure that it was real. I began moving in and out of her and it was like my penis was in a velvet vise. She was moaning and I could feel myself getting ready in no time. It was so violent when I came that I collapsed on the bed.

I must have dozed off. She lying there watching me when I awoke.

“You better go.”

I started to get up, and she grabbed and hugged me so tight that it hurt, then she released me and I crept down the stairs and went back to my room.

The sound of workmen loading furniture in the cabin next to mine woke me the next morning. I brushed my teeth and was going to the main house when a minibike came bouncing across the field and into our yard. A boy, a little younger then me got off and knocked on the door of the main house.

A voice said, “Come in”, and I went in behind him.

Everyone was seated at the kitchen table. Kate flashed me a big smile and motioned me to a chair, then she pointed to the boy and said, “This is Clete, Everyone. He lives on the ranch the other side of the Torres’, and he’s here to help me with a project.

Clete said hello to everyone, but his eyes were glued to Erin.

She wasn’t making eye contact with him, but she was sneaking peeks every so often. I decided that it was something that would bear watching.

Kate asked Clete, Erin, and I to follow her after breakfast.

We went to the back of one of the barns, and she said, “We’re having a painting party today. We’re going to paint this end of the barn. You two (pointing to Clete and me) are going to paint on ladders and Erin and I are going to paint the lower part and around the windows.”

Then she smiled and said, “Clete gets paid by free riding lessons. Erin and Pete get paid by not having to help do the dishes tonight.”

We laughed and got busy. It was a small job that should have been finished by noon, but we were slowed because Erin and Clete kept sneaking looks at each other.

Then I heard Kate say, “Damn.”

She had opened a fresh can of paint and it wasn’t the color it said on the top. So she looked at me, “Would you go into town and trade this for the proper color so that we can finish this today?”

I jumped in the truck and drove into town.

The paint store was next to the ice cream parlor.

There was no place to park out front, so I pulled around the back.

I thought that I heard someone scream as I got out of the truck!

Three tough looking girls were standing over someone on the ground over by a trash container. It looked like the girl from the ice cream parlor.

One of the tough girls had a knife and was lunging at her, and all three were laughing and jeering.

I reached under the seat for the baseball bat that Dad always carries, and ran toward them.

Two of the girls took off when they saw me coming.

The one with the knife held her ground, but I could tell that she was worried. I walked up closer waving the bat, and she stammered, “She’s been fucking my boyfriend!”

I said, “Put the knife away and get the hell out of here.”

“Who are you?”

“I’m HER boyfriend, now beat it before I get mad.”

She turned her back and started to walk away, then she shouted “Asshole” over her shoulder. So I took off after her. She screamed and started running. I chased her for a few feet, but I stopped when she disappeared around the corner of the building.

I went back to the girl. She was bruised, dirty, and very frightened. The whole front of her shirt was torn off, and she was trying to hold the torn piece against her breasts, so I took my T-shirt off and handed it to her.

I turned my back, waited a minute, and turned back, but she hadn’t moved and was uncontrollably shaking. I took the tattered piece of shirt from her, and pulled my shirt over her head.

She was nude from the waist up for a second. She was very thin and her ribs were showing, but her breasts were full and nice looking. I also noticed that she was covered with bruises and cuts. The girls had really worked her over.

I tried to get her to her feet, but she wouldn’t move, so I picked her up and put her on the seat of the truck.

I said, “I’ll be right back.” I ran into the paint store and traded the paint for the proper color. She hadn’t moved when I got back to the truck.

I quickly drove back to the house and found Kate and Mom.

“Come quick, there’s a problem.”

They followed me to the truck and I opened the door. The girl had fallen over on the seat and was sobbing. Kate looked at me.

I was bare-chested, the girl was wearing my T-shirt, and blood was seeping through it.

Kate said, “Did you do this, Pete?”

I stuttered “No,” but Mom barked “Carry her into the house!” before I could explain.

I scooped her up and took her into one of the bedrooms. Kate put a cloth on the bed and I laid the girl down. Mom ‘shooed’ me away and closed the door.

I went to our cabin to put another shirt on, and Clete and Erin came running over. They had seen me pull in and were full of questions.

I gave them a brief explanation, and Erin ran to the house.

Clete and I went back to painting the barn.

We finished several hours later and he and I were standing looking at his bike when Mom called me. The door to the bedroom was open when I got to the house. Mom and Erin were sitting on the bed, and Kate and Mrs. Torres were standing beside it. The girl appeared to be sleeping.

Kate said to Erin. “Keep your eye on her,” then she gestured to me and said, “Come on,” and we all drove into town.

We came to a large building that had ‘Torres Tractor Sales and Service’ on it’s side, and Mrs. Torres led us inside to an office where Mr. Torres was sitting at a desk. We all sat down and Mom turned to me.

“Tell him what happened, starting from the first time you met the girl. And don’t leave anything out.”

I told him about meeting her and about the guy in the suit, then about what had happened this morning.

He nodded and his face got grim.

Mom said, “Here is what she told us”, when I was finished.

Her name is Tammy Coombs. She’s 20 years old. She ran away from an abusive home when she was 17, and lived on the streets till a year ago. She then met a cross-country truck driver who was 40 years old and married. He treated her alright, but used to put her into a cheap hotel while he was home. She rode with him till about 4 months ago when his wife found out about her and said that he had to get rid of her. He got as far as Cantil and left her at a gas station. She had no money, so she spent the night in a doorway behind the gas station. A man named Decker found her the next morning while he was walking to work.

Mr. Torres’ face got black when she said ‘Decker’.

Mom continued, “He took her to a shed behind his house and said that she could stay there if she had sex with him. It had a bed and a bathroom, but no heat or hot water. He gave her a little money, a few cast off clothes and arranged for a job at the ice cream parlor. It pays just enough for her personal needs. He uses her sexually whenever he wants, and even brings some friends over once in a while. His wife knows about her, but is so afraid of him that she doesn’t say anything. He told her that he was an important man in town and that he would have her arrested if she tried to run away. A boy came into the store a few days ago. They talked for a while and he asked her out. She said no, but he waited until she got off work and followed her home. His girlfriend saw them on the way, and confronted them. He claimed innocence and the girlfriend threatened Tammy. He showed up today at the ice cream shop, and the girlfriend had followed him. She chased him away, and came back with her friends later. They waited until Tammy went out back to dump the trash and they attacked her.”

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.