Pete: A Young Man's Story
Chapter 108

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 108 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

It had been an interesting day. My family had left on a business trip, so I was going to be alone for an entire week. Two girls had told me that they loved me, and a third was sitting across from me rubbing her pussy with a vibrator.

It was an amazing sight and a real turn on, but I couldn’t get Kristen or Nell out of my mind in spite of it.

I had told Kristen that I loved her, and I meant it, but she was gone. She’d taken a job that would keep her away for months and I’m pissed off about it.

Nell had also said that she loved me, but she’d said that she didn’t care if I had sex with other girls. She’d explained why, but it was a concept that was hard for me to get my head around.

And now Cindy was here. I know how she feels about me and how she would like there to be more between us. I like her too. I like her a lot, but not in the way that she wants me to.

I even introduced her to someone who I thought would be perfect for her, but something must not have been right, because she’s sitting here with her jeans around her ankles, playing with herself.

I know that I should probably leave her alone, but watching her rub herself is a huge turn on, and my cock is ready to jump out of my pants.

She then did something that made things worse! She leaned back, pulled her panties aside, and put the vibrator directly on her clit.

She immediately got an intense look on her face and began moaning and moving around. It was one of the most erotic things that I ever saw. I could feel my whole body flush and my dick was so hard that it was pushing against my zipper. I looked down, reached into my pants to straighten myself and Cindy was watching me when I looked up. She pulled the vibrator away for a moment and she said, “T-Take it out, I want to watch you touch yourself,” n a shaky voice.

“Cindy, I...”

“Do it, Pete. Please do it.”

I was so horny that I didn’t even hesitate. I unzipped, and I began rubbing myself when my cock sprung free. Her eyes got big as saucers and she put the vibrator back on her pussy as soon as I did.

I watched her, she watched me, and it didn’t take long for either one of us to get off. I held off as long as I could, but she cried out as she came, and I did too when she did and shot clear across the room.

There was a sort of awkward silence as we both came down, and I was trying to think of something to say when she jumped up, ran into the bathroom, and I heard the shower start a second later.

I took some paper towels and I was cleaning up the mess that I’d made when she stepped out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and asked, “Can I stay here tonight?”

“Uhh, sure, but what about Digger?”

“Myrna is staying over, so I told him I was coming over here and that I might not be back tonight if you were home.”

“And he was okay with that?”

“He knows that you and I have been together.”

I thought for a minute before I said, “I’d love to have you stay with me tonight, Cindy, but we’re obviously going to end up having sex and I don’t want to lead you on. I like you a lot and I love having sex with you, but please understand that it can’t be more than that. I don’t want to lose you as a friend.”

She came over, sat on my lap and ran her fingers through my hair for a few seconds, before she answered, “You’re not going to lose me as a friend. I wish that there could be more between us, f course, but I understand.”

It seemed natural that we kiss at this point. It was a wonderful kiss, and the fact that she was only wearing a towel soon had me hard as a rock. So, still kissing, I picked her up and started toward the bed, but she pulled away, put her mouth close to my ear and said, “Not yet. I want this night to be my fantasy.”

I stopped and said, “A fantasy, eh? Okay, what would you like to do?”

“Will you go along with what I ask you to do?”

“I suppose so; what would that be?”

“First off, it’s not that late and I’m hungry. Let’s go get a burger.”

“That sounds good.”

“And you can’t say no to me, agreed?”

“Within reason. I don’t want to end up in jail.”

“We won’t, but tell me that you’ll agree.”

I grinned and said, “Okay, I’ll agree. Let me take a quick shower and we’ll go.”

“Nope, take your shorts off and put your pants back on.”

“It’s been a long day and I’m probably a little gamey.

“That’s okay, I love the way you smell. I want you just like you are.”

“But you took a shower!”

“I did it because you’re gonna eat me later, and I want anything I smell or taste like tonight to be because of you.”

I laughed and said, “That’s not fair, I...”

“Never mind, just do what I asked. I’ll be right back.”

Towel flapping, she ran out the door. She was back holding a paper bag a second later, and she ran into the bathroom. She was in there no more than five minutes and she looked cute as hell when she stepped out. Her hair was in a ponytail and she was wearing a simple white blouse and a short skirt, but she looked particularly sexy for some reason, and I said to her, “Hold on, I want to look at you.”

She smiled and struck a pose, so I walked around her. She looked different than the time I’d ‘inspected’ her after she’d asked me to tell her what I thought of her body.

I said, “You’ve gained weight! It really looks good on you!”

“Yup, the dietician at school gave me this great diet and I work out twice every day. Look!”

She flexed her arm and made a muscle. It wasn’t very big, but it definitely was there, then she pulled up her blouse with a grin, and said, “Did you notice that my boobs are even bigger?”

She wasn’t wearing a bra, and she was right, they did look bigger. Not a lot, but they seemed perkier and fuller. I admired them for a few seconds, then I noticed that her nipples were sticking straight out, so I did what seemed natural and I pulled her to me, wrapped my lips around one, and began lashing it with my tongue.

She only stood still for a minute then twisted away from me, and visibly shaken, she said, “N-Not yet, there are some things that I want to do first.”

I gave her my best evil grin. “I couldn’t help myself. You’re not wearing a bra.”

She grinned back at me and said, “I’m not wearing panties either, and look, I shaved,” She flipped her skirt up to show me.

I took a good look and she was right. She was completely bald down there. I was considering ways to talk her into having sex right now when she said, “But that’s for later, let’s go.”

“W-Where are we going?”

“I want to go to the restaurant at the mall.”

“It’s going to be packed with kids from school. What if Ted is there? Won’t he be upset if you walk in with me?”

“He won’t be, he’s at his sister’s house for some kind of family dinner, and I want to show everyone else that I’m with the famous Pete Baker tonight.

“What are you talking about, I’m not famous?”

“Are you kidding? You’re all over the newspapers. You’re a celebrity, and I want everyone to know that we’ve been out together. I bet that I get a bunch of phone calls tomorrow.”

“Well, I don’t really think that I’m a celebrity, but I’m still worried that it’ll cause you trouble with Ted. Won’t someone tell him about it?”

“I’m sure they will, but I told him that we were close friends from the beginning, and the rules were that he shouldn’t be jealous if he saw us together.”

“And he’s okay with that?”

“I didn’t give him a choice. I didn’t tell him that we’d slept together, but I told him that we were very close, and that those were the rules. He said that he was okay with it. He shouldn’t be too upset. You were the one who set us up, after all. But enough talking, let’s go.”

We got in the car and she slid over next to me and started unzipping my pants as soon as we pulled away.

I said, “What are you doing, Cindy? Put your seat belt on.”

“Shhh, never mind the seat belt. C’mon, let’s go.”

She made love to my cock all the way to the mall. She licked it, kissed it, and sucked on it. She would just hold it until I quieted down when she felt that I was getting close, but I was so ready by the time I got to the mall that I had to tell her to stop, or else.

She just grinned and held on to it until we got near the parking lot, then she put it away after a final swipe of her tongue.

The lot was crowded with groups of kids standing around talking. I found a parking spot and pulled in, but I touched her arm when she turned to get out of the car, and asked, “So I’m going to eat you later, eh?”

She raised an eyebrow and said, “I hope so,” with a little smile. “You started to the last time we were together, but I asked you not to and said that I’d rather wait for Jake to do it so that we could experience something new together. Well, it didn’t happen and it might be a while before it happens with Ted if he’s a virgin. I want to know what it’s like, and I want to find out tonight.”

She closed her eyes for a second as though she was looking for courage, then she opened them, and said, “If it’s okay with you, I want you to do everything tonight. I want you to eat me, fuck me everywhere, and show me how everything in that box at your house works.”

“Of course, it’s okay and I’m so turned on that I’m ready to jump you right now. But why, Cindy? Tell me what’s going on?”

“It’s Ted. He’s nuts about me and I really like him. He may actually be the ‘one’, Pete. We’re going to have to take things slow if he is, and he really is a virgin,. Well, I’ve spent my whole life taking things slow. I want this night to be something that I can treasure. No matter what the future brings, I want to remember that I spent a wild and complete night of sex with Pete Baker when I was seventeen years old. He was my first love, and I wanted more, but we both knew that it wasn’t meant to be, so we had this fantastic night where he showed me everything.”

I pulled her to me and kissed her. It was a long, luxurious kiss and she responded with so much passion that it was amazing. We were both breathless when we pulled back, and I said, “I can’t tell you how flattered I am. I love making love to you and I’ll try not to disappoint you, but if it comes out well, are you sure that it won’t bother you when you’re with Ted?”

“Oh, I’m certain that you’ll make it come out well, and no, it won’t bother me being with Ted. To tell the truth, Pete, as much as I like you, I know that you’re too much for me. You’ve already been places and done things that I’ll probably never do from what Erin tells me. I can be perfectly happy with someone like Ted. He’ll be there when I need him, and I won’t have to worry about him being off somewhere with a famous singer or a drop-dead gorgeous model.”

“But, Cindy, I... , “

She held her hand up to stop me, and said, “C’mon, let’s go.”

We were about to get out of the car when I saw that some people had gathered around and were watching us. One group was the guys who made up the twins’ ‘Posse’ and the leader said, “Hi, Pete, it’s me, Syd. We saw your picture in the paper, congratulations,” as soon as I stepped out of the car.

I was about to respond when someone stepped in front of him and said, “Look who’s here! It’s fucking ‘Ask Pete’! What are you doing around here, slumming or something?”

It took me a second to recognize Lori Johns, the girl I dropped in the fountain at Magic Mountain. She had the same smartass look on her face as the last time, and it pissed me off. I was going to retaliate, but I thought better of it and figured that she might go away if I ignored her, but she added, “I see that you’re playing tonsil-hockey with that skinny loser from school. What’s the matter, can’t you get a real date?” when I turned to help Cindy out of the car.

That did it, and I said to Cindy, “Wait here for a minute,”

I went over to Lori and I was about to say something when an odd thing happened. She backed up a step and a look of pure terror crossed her face as I approached her. It was only there for a split second and it went away so fast that I wasn’t sure it really happened, so I continued and I said, “You have a big mouth. I want you to go over to Cindy and apologize.”

Her normal sneer was back when she said, “Fuck you,” then she glanced over her shoulder at two guys standing behind her. They apparently were with her. They looked at me, then at each other, and I could see them sizing up the situation. They were rough-looking, but I was a lot bigger and I outweighed each of them by at least fifty pounds, so they didn’t seem very anxious to get involved.

We stared at each other for a minute then I went over to them, leaned close, and growled, “Get lost or I’m going to get angry.” One of them stared at me for a second, but he followed the other one when he turned and left. I then heard yelling. Cindy was standing toe-to-toe with Lori when I turned around, and they were screaming at each other. Cindy was pointing her finger at Lori and it actually looked like she was getting ready to throw a punch.

The ‘new’ Cindy was about the same size as Lori and neither was backing down. In spite of Cindy’s new muscles, I suspected that Lori was more familiar with this kind of confrontation than Cindy was, and I didn’t want anyone to get hurt, so I ran between them and said to Lori, “You wait right here,” then I grabbed Cindy’s arm, dragged her to Syd, and said, “Syd, this is Cindy. You and your guys take her to the restaurant in the mall. I’ll be there in a minute. You are in charge. Don’t leave her alone until I get there.”

Cindy started to protest, but Syd and his guys took her by her arms and hustled her away before she had a chance.

The look of fear was back for another second again when I went to Lori, then it was gone again like before, and eyes blazing she said, “Who the fuck does that cunt think she is? She’s lucky that I didn’t kick her ass!”

A small crowd had gathered to watch and I said, “Come with me,” and I dragged her to the car and shoved her inside when some of them began cheering her on. I slid in next to her and said, “What the hell is with you, Lori? Why are you always such a pain in the ass?”

“Fuck you!”

“See what I mean? Look, I know we got off on the wrong foot, but what’s with the attitude?”

“I don’t like you. You threw me in the fucking pond.”

“You deserved it and you know it. There has to be something else.”

She had a scowl on her face all the while we were talking, but it suddenly changed to something that I couldn’t read, then she bowed her head and said, “And y-you kissed me the time before that.”

I had forgotten about that, but I thought for a second and said, “Yes I did, and you kissed me back.”

Still looking down, she said, “No, I didn’t.”

“You did too, and it was a very nice kiss as I remember, so what’s the problem?”

She glared at me, “I don’t let guys kiss me.”

Surprised, I asked, “Not even your boyfriends?”

“I don’t have boyfriends.”

“So you only kiss, uhh, girls

“No, you asshole, I don’t kiss anybody, especially not girls.”

“So you’re like a virgin or something?”

“No, I’ve been with plenty of guys. I just don’t let them kiss me.”

“Well, that’s a shame. I love kissing girls, especially pretty ones like you.”

What happened next was disturbing. She’d been scowling at me, but her eyes suddenly began filling with tears and she was hitting me and yelling, “Stop, stop, stop it,” the next thing I knew.

She was crying when I was finally able to grab and hold her.

She tried to twist away, but I pulled her to me, held her tightly, and she cried so hard for the next minute or so that she began to soak my shirt.

It suddenly hit me. She was in trouble. Something had gone on or was currently going on in her life that made her act this way. I was wondering what it was when she finally stopped crying, so I began stroking her hair and telling her that things were going to be okay. She only let me do it for a minute, then she pulled back and said, “Please stop. You don’t know what you’re doing to me.”

“Yes, I do, I’m being your friend.”

“I don’t have any friends.”

“What about the guys you were here with?”

“They’re not friends; they’re just guys I know.”

“Well, you have a friend now, you have me.”

“How can you be my friend? You don’t know me or the things I’ve done.”

I reached into my glove box for some tissues, handed them to her, and said, “It doesn’t matter. A friend is a person who doesn’t judge you. He’s someone you can go to if there’s a problem or if you just need somebody to talk to. I think that you need a friend, and I’ll be that friend if you want me to be.”

She asked, “Why would you want to do that? All I’ve ever done is be mean to you,” after she finished wiping her eyes and blowing her nose.

“Something is causing you to act the way you do, Lori. I think that you’re scared of something or someone. I don’t like the people I know to be afraid of things, and I want you to know that you’re safe when you’re with me.”

She jerked as though I’d slapped her, then she said something odd. She said, “Are you real?”

“Of course, I’m real. What do you mean?”

She stared at me for a minute, then she said, “I have to go,” and she jumped out of the car and was gone. It happened so quickly that I didn’t have a chance to ask her more, so I straightened myself up as best I could and went inside the mall.

I looked around when I got to the restaurant, but I didn’t see Cindy, so I asked, “Did some guys bring a girl in here? She was wearing a white blouse and blue skirt,” when a girl wearing a name tag came up.

Her eyes got big and she said, “Yes, is she somebody famous?”

“Why do you ask?”

“The guys who brought her in acted like cops and they asked for something private, so I put her at a table in the meeting room.”

She pointed to a door in the back and two of the guys from Syd’s posse were standing by the door as though they were guarding it when I looked there. I headed that way and both of them nodded when I got to the door, and one opened it for me. There were two more inside by the door, and Syd was standing by a long meeting table. Cindy was sitting there with a resigned look on her face and she rolled her eyes at me when I came in.

I went to Syd and said, “Thanks, I can take it from here.”

He gave me a military style ‘thumbs-up’, nodded at his buddies, and Cindy shook here head and said, “I cannot believe those guys,” as soon as they left.

“What?”

“They’re freshmen at our school, for God’s sake. They’re barely out of grammar school and I doubt if any of them weigh more than one thirty five. I could probably kick any of their butts and they acted like they were my bodyguards.”

I chuckled, “I know. I told them to watch out for the Devon sisters earlier this year, and I guess they took the job seriously.”

She stood up and said, “Well, I didn’t come here to hide in a back room. C’mon.”

The restaurant was part of the mall but it was enclosed to keep noise out. A series of booths offered both quiet and privacy, but out front was a row of six tables separated from the people by a low wall between the restaurant’s front wall and the mall floor. These were popular with the kids because they could watch and be watched by the people walking by while they were eating. They could even talk to their friends as they came up. An added feature was that they have tablecloths, so kids could hold hands without people noticing and making fun of them.

There was one empty table and Cindy headed for it.

The tables each seated four and I was going to sit across from her when she sat down, but she patted the seat next to her so I slid in beside her. We had barely sat down when Cindy asked what had happened with Lori. I spent a few minutes telling her what had just happened, and that I had just mentioned that I thought she needed a friend, when she frowned and looked up.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.