Pete: A Young Man's Story - Cover

Pete: A Young Man's Story

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Chapter 97

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 97 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Myrna stopped and watched me as I answered my phone.

It was Mom. “Well, I have some good news, young man. Burgers just dropped off the signed contract and a check with a lot of zeros on it.”

“Really, how many?”

“Amy is the one who negotiated it for you, so she’ll tell you about it when you get home tonight. The contract calls for you to be very busy this summer, so don’t make any plans until you talk with us.”

“It’s not going to be next weekend, is it?”

“No, the real work won’t start for a week or two. They’re going to use the shots they took at the studio for now. The layouts are already done, so they’re immediately going to start. The first ones will be in Wednesday’s newspaper.”

“Gee, that sounds awfully soon if they just signed the contracts.”

“It is soon. Something must have held things up, but it’s a done deal now and you have the check to prove it.”

“Which pictures are they going to publish?”

“I’m not sure. They’re going to messenger the proofs over this afternoon. I’ll bring them home.”

A man came up and started talking to Myrna, so I turned away and asked, “Did you hear that they want Erin and me to do a love scene, Mom?”

“Myrna talked to me about it. It isn’t really a love scene, Dear; it’s just some sexy looks and things. You kids can handle that, can’t you?”

“I haven’t talked to Erin yet, but I’m sure that we can. I just wanted to make sure that it was okay with you.”

“Myrna is coming over for dinner. Let’s talk about it then.”

“Okay, when is dad coming home, by the way?”

“It looks like he’ll be gone for at least another two weeks.”

“I miss him.”

“I do too, Dear.”

Myrna came over when I hung up, and said, “I heard about the contract. Congratulations.”

“Thanks, it looks like I’m going to be busy.”

“Well, we’ll be finished here in the next few days, so you’ll be okay.”

“Good. Did you see what happened when the twins were jumping on me, by the way?”

Her eyes narrowed, “Yes I did, and they knew that I was watching. I didn’t say anything because I know that they’re testing me.”

“You know that I wouldn’t do anything to hurt them, don’t you?”

“Of course, I do. I trust you, Pete, that’s why I asked you to keep an eye on them. Please try to stop them from making bad choices.”

“I’ll try, Myrna. I promise I will.”

I thought about saying something about the noises coming from their trailer, but I decided to wait until I talked to the girls.

I went back into the schoolroom and watched them shoot a short sequence where all the twins did was giggle until Erin told them to shut up. They filmed it over and over until the director was satisfied. It took me a minute to realize that the girls were acting and the giggling and Erin’s response was actually part of the script.

We watched Erin and the twins film pickup shots for the rest of the afternoon. It was strange because the shots were out of sequence and they didn’t make sense by themselves, but Myrna and the director knew what they were doing. It was surprising how well they worked together.

The thing that surprised me the most was how complicated everything was. People were constantly running around, setting up, fixing and changing things. Meg explained that each set involved a lot of different trades. Carpenters, electricians, lighting people, sound people, cameramen, and a myriad of others who all worked together to make each shot as good as possible. She was amazing at explaining how things worked. She explained that the TVs showed what the camera saw when I noticed that there was a table with several TVs and a VCR near every set. She showed me that there was a video camera attached to each film camera and that it fed into the VCR. It allowed the directors to instantly review the shot after each filming. She then went on to explain how critical lighting was and how important the lighting director was. I hadn’t realized how many people were involved in what appeared to be a simple scene.

Another thing that surprised me was watching Erin and the twins doing their scenes. How comfortable Erin was in front of the camera was remarkable. Everything she did went off without a hitch, and she played her part as though she really was the person she was portraying. I was amazed at how convincing Erin was the first time that I had a chance to watch a scene they just finished on a monitor. She acted so natural that it was easy to forget that the tall gorgeous blonde was actually my little sister, and I could see what they meant by ‘the camera loving her’.

Erin finished her last scene around four o’clock. Myrna said something to her, then came to me and said, “Erin is going to her trailer to change. The twins and I are having dinner at your house tonight, and I have to pick up some things. The twins are going to be a few more minutes. I’ll take Erin home, but the twins rode in with me today. Would you mind taking them home with you when they’re finished? They won’t be long.”

“What happened to the limousines?”

“They were provided by the studio while we were in production. The production is officially over, this is just pickup work.”

“No problem, I’ll see you at the house.”

Meg said, “We’re done for today, I gotta get going,” when she left.

“What’s the hurry?”

“I have to do laundry and straighten up my place, then I’m going to take a long hot bath and go to bed.”

“Boy, it must be tough getting old, do you need some help getting to your car?”

She gave me the finger as she turned and walked away.

I called after her, “Be sure to put the phone next to your bed for when your ‘boyyyy friennnd’ calls!”

It got me the finger again, but with both hands this time.

I watched the twins until they finished, then they came to me and said, “We’re going to our trailer to get this makeup off and change clothes. Give us a few minutes, will you?

Everyone had left the set, so I turned the monitor on and watched the last scene they did with Erin. Something struck me as odd. I watched it several times and it looked like the camera spent more time on Erin than it did on the twins. There were several long closeups on Erin and the camera seemed to favor her whenever she had lines with the twins.

About twenty minutes had gone by before I got to their trailer. I knocked on the door and said, “Hi. It’s Pete.” There was some scrambling around, then one of them yelled, “Come in,” so I stepped inside.

The trailer I used when I was here was mobile. They towed it to film sites and the rooms were small. This one was semi-permanent and the room was much larger. There was a long couch, a wardrobe, a makeup table with a couple of chairs, and a shelving unit that held a TV and some sound equipment. There was even a small refrigerator next to the table. A door on one end of the room was slightly open. It appeared to be a bathroom and a voice said, “Sit down, we’ll be out in a minute. There’s stuff in the fridge if you’re thirsty”

That sounded good so I went to the fridge and there was a selection of sodas and I was surprised to see a six-pack of bottled beer when I opened it. I was reaching for a cola when a voice said, “You can have a beer if you want.”

One of the girls was standing by the door to the bathroom. She was wearing a bathrobe. The belt wasn’t tied and it was hanging slightly open. I could see some skin but enough of the robe was wrapped around her so that I couldn’t really see anything. She stepped into the room and said, “I’m thirsty too, I think I’ll have a beer,” and she walked toward me causing the bathrobe to blow open. She was naked beneath it.

She never even looked at me. She bent over when she got next to me, took a beer out, turned toward the bathroom, and said, “Do you want one?”

The other girl was now standing in the doorway. She was also wearing a robe and it was untied as well. She stepped into the room, put one hand on the door jam, put the other one on her hip, and struck a ‘pose’. It caused the robe to open wide and she said, “Yeah, a beer sounds good,” when she saw that I got a good look at her naked body.

The girl near me grabbed another beer then turned toward me and in a little girl voice she said, “The twist-top edges are kind-of sharp. Would you open these for us, Pete?”

They were both looking at me now and I wondered how far they would go, so I said, “Okay,” and I took both bottles in my left hand and reached toward her with my right. She’d been watching my eyes, but she looked down at my hand as it got close to her. Her eyes got big and I heard her gasp slightly when my knuckles brushed her skin as I took the collar of her robe to protect my fingers and I twisted the top off of both bottles, then handed them back to her and said, “You’re right, they are sharp,”

I headed for the couch and sat down, waiting to see what they would do next. They both walked over in front of me with a quick glance at each other. Both robes were open now and I made a show of staring at their bodies. They were both cute, but they still looked like little girls. Their bodies were straight as strings, neither one had a waistline. Their breasts were only small bulges. I doubt if they needed brassieres, but both had puffy areola and prominent nipples that stuck out like small erasers. Their bodies seemed hairless, but I tried to keep my eyes above their waists.

One of them finally asked, “Do you like what you see?”

I stretched the truth a little and said, “Sure, I love looking at sexy naked girls. Which one are you?”

“I’m Lily. Do you think we’re sexy?”

“Of course, I do, don’t you?”

“We think that we’re sexy, but nobody else does.”

“That’s not what I hear.”

“What do you mean?”

“There are reports of some pretty wild noises coming from here.”

She looked at her sister, grinned, and went to the TV. She turned it on, pushed a button on the VCR and a girl suddenly appeared on the TV. It was a porn tape and the girl was getting screwed in both holes. She was moaning and shrieking at the top of her lungs and the sound was turned up so loud that it hurt my ears. I reached over, turned the TV off and asked, “What’s this all about?”

Rose answered, “We turn it on when we see people outside. Its fun watching them freaking out.”

“Aren’t you worried about what they might think?”

“Yeah, they might think that we’re having a good time.”

“C’mon, Girls, what’s going on?”

Lily came close to me, looked up at me through half-closed eyelids, in what she must have thought was a sexy pose, and said, “We’re tired of the ‘good little girl’ image and we want to have some fun. Would you like to have some fun with us?”

“Why me?”

“The girls at school say that you’ve screwed every good-looking girl on campus. Some even brag about it. The rest say that they’d have sex with you anytime you asked. We guess that you know what you’re doing, and we want to know about sex.”

I backed away from her a little and answered, “That’s not true. I haven’t been with that many girls from school, but you girls are almost eighteen years old. You mean to tell me that you haven’t had sex yet?”

“Not really. Mom never let us out of her sight until recently. We talk about sex with her and she tells us about the nuts and bolts of sex, but we get more info about real sex from the social studies class at school than we get from her.”

“So what do you want from me?”

There was a moment of silence, then Lily said, “We want to know more about sex, and Mom said that you’d show us how to, umm, do it.”

“She said that I should have sex with you?”

“Yup, that’s what she said.”

I almost laughed out loud. I knew Myrna hadn’t said that. She may have told them to talk with me about sex, but I was sure that she hadn’t said to have sex with me. I decided to have a little fun with them, and I said to Lily, “How tall are you?”

“Five feet.”

“Bullshit. How tall are you?”

“Okay, four foot ten and a little bit.”

“How much do you weight?”

“Almost ninety pounds.”

I looked away as though I was thinking, and I said, “Let’s see. I’m six foot four and a little bit, and I weigh almost two hundred and forty pounds. What do you think would happen if I got on top of you?”

“I, uhh, I don’t know.”

I stood up, towered over her and said, “I’d crush you like a grape, that’s what. Now cut the bullshit, close your bathrobes, and tell me what your mom really said.”

Lily reached for her robe, but Rose moved between us, scowled up at me, and said, “What’s the matter, aren’t we pretty enough to fuck?”

I grabbed her under her arms and lifted her until her face was level with mine, and said, “You’re both cute as hell and you know it, but I’m not going to have sex with either one of you. What I will do, however, is be the best friend you ever had. I’ll talk to you about anything, including sex. I’ll never lie to you and I won’t judge you, but whatever we talk about, I don’t expect you to lie to me.”

“We can ask you anything?”

“Yes.”

“And you won’t tell Mom what we talked about?”

I put Rose down and Lily came over and stood next to her.

I explained, “Your mom doesn’t want to know everything. She realizes that you girls are almost eighteen. She just wants you to be safe and not make bad choices. That’s why she asked me to look out for you.”

“Are we going to have to worry about you interfering?”

“No, not unless I see you doing something that’s obviously unsafe, then I might ask to talk about it with you.”

“What if we decide to have sex with someone?”

“Look, I’m not going to always be around, and I’m not trying to be a cop. I’m only here to help. I hope that you would talk to me about it first. I hope that you would use good judgment if not.”

Lily stepped forward a little and said, “Pick me up like you did Rose.”

Curious, I lifted her too. She threw her arms around me and kissed me when her face was level with mine. It startled me and I staggered back until my legs hit the couch, causing me to sit down. She didn’t jar loose, she continued kissing me for a second, then she stood up putting her feet on the cushions on each side me. Her robe had opened and her pussy was now directly in front of my face. I stared at it for a second. It was like looking at a baby except for a few wispy hairs. No evidence of lips or a clit, there was simply a mound with a crease down the middle.

She was watching me and she had a little smile on her face when I finally looked up at her.

I was a little flustered, but I said, “What’s this all about?”

“We’re gonna fuck you, and we wanted you to see what we have to offer.”

I didn’t want to say that she didn’t have anything that I wanted, so I said, “No, you’re not gonna fuck me. Now get off me, we have to go.”

“Aren’t we going to talk about sex?

“Not now, they’re waiting for us at home. We’ll talk about it when we have more time.”

She then did something that shocked me. She moved her body forward until her pussy touched the end of my nose. She moved up and down a couple of times then jumped off the couch. The whole thing didn’t take more than a few seconds, but it left me with the faint odor of her womanhood and I have to admit that it turned me on a little.

Rose gave her a dirty look when she hit the floor, and said, “Let’s get dressed.” Lily followed Rose to the bathroom but she stopped and turned toward me just before she passed through the bathroom door. She let the bathrobe slip from her shoulders and stood there for a second, completely naked. I know that she was trying to be sexy, but my turn on quickly faded. She still looked like a twelve year old from across the room.

I unlocked the passenger side when we got to my car, and Lily tried to get in the front seat, but Rose pulled her back and got in first. Lily glared at her for a second before she slid in next to her.

I thought that things between them might be strained after what Rose did, but they started chattering away with each other like nothing happened the minute I pulled away.

Everyone was in the kitchen when we got to the house, and the table was piled high with takeout boxes from the local Chinese restaurant. Myrna introduced the twins to Mom and Amy while Erin was setting up the dining room table, so I went to my room to wash up. I noticed my answering machine light winking and there were seven messages when I got there The first one was Bill just wanting to say hello, the next was from Denise asking me to call her back, and one was from Cindy wanting to know when I’d be home for her driving lesson. The rest were hang-ups from a restricted number. The odd thing was that the restricted caller didn’t hang up right away each time he called. I could hear breathing, but no one said anything.

I’d actually forgotten about the driving lesson, so I gave Cindy a call. After I told her that I was kept at the studio until now, she surprised me by saying, “Is Ms. Devon there yet?”

“Yeah, how did you know?”

“Digger told me. He said that he talked to her a couple of times today. I, uhh, think there’s something going on between them. She picked him up to take him to the doctor Saturday morning, and I didn’t see them for the rest of the day.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.