Pete: A Young Man's Story - Cover

Pete: A Young Man's Story

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Chapter 91

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 91 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

The lounge chair I’d been sleeping in was digging into my back, so I was about half awake when someone began shaking my arm. I looked up at a beautiful face and it took me a few seconds to realize that it was Monique saying, “C’mon, it’s time to get ready, Pete.” A thought crossed my mind as she said it. I wondered what it would be like to wake up looking at that face every morning.

I was still a little groggy and I noticed that Jay and Lane weren’t there when I sat up and looked around, but all three girls were and they looked terrific. Marla’s hair was a mass of waves and her skin looked radiant. Her eyes were almond-shaped in a way that I hadn’t noticed before and the total look was amazing.

Monique was wearing a filmy, full-length wrap of some kind. It was transparent enough that I could tell she had that special swimsuit on again, and she looked fantastic as usual. She didn’t have big hair like Marla. Hers was pulled back and loosely gathered behind her instead. It was as though she was trying not to call attention to herself, but it had the opposite effect as far as I was concerned. It called attention to her beautiful face, and just looking at her gave me goose bumps.

The biggest change was Meg. She was wearing the bikini that she wore at Epstein’s party. I had forgotten how good she looked in it. It made her generous breasts look even fuller, and I wondered why she hadn’t worn it yesterday. I remembered her eyes being brown, but the makeup around them made them look sort of green. Her hair had a feathered look that framed her face, and in combination with her eyes and oddly, even her freckles, gave her a startling, almost cat-like look. Her appearance was dramatically different and sexy as hell.

I was still staring at her when Monique said, “C’mon, Pete, it’s getting late, the other guys are already downstairs getting ready.” I got up to leave, but I took one last look at the girls before I did. They were gorgeous young women and I felt lucky to be here.

I met Jay coming out of his room when I got downstairs. He was dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, so I said, “I thought that you said swimsuits?”

He grinned and replied, “It’s called the ‘Bikini Bash’ and it’s about the women, so shorts are fine unless you’re planning to wear a bikini. Just wear your swim trunks if you’d like.”

I guess that I looked confused, because he went on with, “There’ll be thirty or forty people on board, and like I said, the guys are all heavy hitters. It’s called a charity event, but it’s really a way for the rich guys to get together, make business deals, and show their girlfriends off.”

“Girlfriends? Won’t their wives be there?”

“No, it’s supposed to be a ‘men only’ thing, but these guys all have, uhh, companions.”

“Aren’t your folks are going to be there?”

“No, my dad is one of the sponsors, but he doesn’t go to these things. My mom and he had an ‘understanding’ a few years ago, so he sends me.”

“So you talk business with the guys?”

“No, I just represent the company. I, uhh, show up every year with someone new, it’s usually a model or something. They all wait to see who I bring, then they tease my dad about it. I already talked to the girls and Lane about this by the way. I’m gonna have all three of the girls walk in with me when we get there if you don’t mind. Those old farts are gonna have a stroke when they get a look at you guys.”

“Aren’t there other cute girls there?”

“There are sometimes, but they’re mostly older and some of them are pros.”

Something about this bothered me. Were we going there just so that he could parade the girls around? It must have showed on my face, because he said, “Don’t worry, everyone will have a good time and the food is outstanding.”

I took a quick shower, threw my trunks and a t-shirt on, and I got upstairs in time to see Jay unloading bags of food that had obviously just been delivered. There were three salads, three submarine sandwiches, some soft drinks, and a giant bag of fries.

Jay said, “This is just to take the edge off. Dinner isn’t until eight o’clock.” I watched Marla and Monique take salads, but Meg was eyeing one of the subs with a ravenous look in her eye when I looked at her. A funny thing then happened.

She was starting to reach for one of the subs when she noticed that I was watching her. She stopped in mid-reach as I stuck my belly out and began rubbing it like a fat guy in a cartoon. It took her a second to realize that I was making fun of her, then she glared at me and turned back to the subs just in time to see Jay pick them up, hand one to Lane, and toss the other one to me. I thought that I’d tease her, so I quickly unwrapped it, took a big bite, and said, “Umm, delicious!”

She immediately got a look on her face like I ran over her cat or something and when Jay saw it he asked, “Hey, what’s going on, Guys?”

I grinned and answered, “It’s a private joke, Meg is mad at me for stealing her sandwich.”

Jay said, “No problem, I didn’t know what everyone would want, so I got plenty,” and he reached into another bag and pulled out some more sandwiches. Meg grabbed one then she turned toward me so that Jay couldn’t see her and stuck her tongue out at me. It was a funny gesture and typical of her, but it seemed a little out of place with her new look. She then did something unexpected. She closed her mouth and started to turn away, stopped, looked back at me, and did something that almost gave me goose-bumps. All she did was close her eyes a little, raise an eyebrow, and intently stare at me. It only lasted a second before she turned away again, but that brief look made the hair on my neck stand up. The bikini and her makeup probably had something to do with it, but it showed me something I hadn’t realized. She was a very sexy looking girl, and she knew it!

Jay kept checking his watch and he told us to grab a jacket around four-thirty, and we got into his car and drove to a marina. He said, “Hold on a minute,” when we pulled into the parking lot, and we sat there while he watched a bunch of people being loaded into a motor launch.

He said, “This is gonna be fun,” as soon as it pulled away. “I mentioned that the people on board sort of expect me to show up with someone special. I’ve brought some pretty girls in the past, but none as beautiful as any of you. I’m going to blow them away this year when I step on board with all three of you on my arm.”

Marla looked at Monique and Meg, and, she asked, “What about Pete and Lane?” when they smiled.

Jay turned to us and said, “Just hang back for a minute while we make our ‘entrance’, then follow us in.”

Lane looked at me, and when I shrugged, he said to Jay, “Okay, but you owe us. Why did we wait for that last launch to leave by the way?”

“Because there are two launches working and the other one is piloted by a friend of mine. I want us to be the only guests on board.”

I said, “But the dock is starting to fill up with people.”

Jay replied, “I know, but he’s going to pick us up someplace else.”

We saw another launch returning just then. The driver was looking towards us and he headed toward a different dock when Jay waved at him. We made our way there, climbed into the launch, and headed out. We wound our way through a bunch of sailboats and it was obvious where we were headed a few minutes later. Sitting there looking like a huge white space ship was the biggest yacht that I ever saw.

Marla and Meg both cried out and pointed to it. Jay explained, “It’s a beauty, isn’t it?” when they did. “It’s the ‘Galatia’, and it belongs to a guy named Selin. You’ll meet him. He hosts this event every year.”

Marla asked, “What does he do?”

“I don’t know. I’ve heard that he says he’s an investor when someone tries to pin him down. All I know is that Selin is a Turkish name, and the boat has Turkish registry. Some people that say he deals in diamonds, and others say he has something to do with oil. Whatever it is, he is very rich”

She asked, “Is he an old guy?”

“Not at all, and he’s in great shape. I thought that he was in his thirties but my dad thinks that he’s older.”

“Is he married?”

“I don’t know, but I do know that he’s a player. There is always this same gorgeous girl with him on the boat, but she’s very quiet. She’ll smile and say hello, but rarely more than that and she always disappears after dinner. He’s attentive to her when she’s around, but he makes the rounds of the best looking girls as soon as she leaves. He’s had conversations with the girls I brought on a couple of occasions, and I know that at least one of them dated him for a while.”

Marla looked at him for a second before she asked, “And that didn’t bother you?”

He looked back at her and said, “No, I didn’t care about them, but it would bother me if he tries it this time.” Marla smiled and hugged his arm.

The closer we got to the boat the bigger and more elegant it looked. It was snow white and there wasn’t a scrape or a mark anywhere. We pulled alongside next to an open hatch where two men in crisp white uniforms were there to help us board.

We entered a small room where a man was standing next to a little bench with a folder and some small baskets on it. He smiled and reached out to shake hands when he saw Jay and I noticed that he was wearing a sidearm when he did. Jay said a few words to him then he bent and began writing in the folder. The guy was looking us over while Jay was writing. Jay next handed each of us a basket and said to put our keys, purses, and metal things in it. The guy asked the girls to open their purses, and after a quick look, he passed one of those metal-detector wands over each of us. He then motioned us through another door with a cheerful, “Have a good time.”

We went up some stairs and Jay stopped us just inside the door at the top. He took the jackets from Meg and Marla and handed them to us, but Monique asked to keep her wrap. He nodded, then put one arm around Marla with a big grin, asked Monique and Meg to get close, opened the door and stepped up on deck. Lane and I waited for a minute then we followed them.

A man dressed like the people below greeted us on the deck. He welcomed us then he took the jackets, pointed to a door, and said that they would be in there if we needed them.

The boat was fabulous. Everything that wasn’t shiny brass or chrome was snow white and so clean that it almost hurt your eyes. Jay and the girls were standing about twenty feet away surrounded by a group of older men. They all seemed to be talking, so Lane and I took a minute to look around. A streamlined two-story superstructure that looked like it should have been on a spaceship rather than a boat took up about two-thirds of the deck. The bottom floor had large, darkened windows all around it. The second floor had a walkway around it, more of the large windows, and sitting on top of that was a smaller structure that was probably the steering/navigation room. Sticking out the back of the room was a mast another ten or fifteen feet high and a dome was perched on top of it. I looked at Lane and he mouthed, “Radar.” A crossbar was about three quarters of the way up the mast. It was braced by guy-wires and bristling with antennas.

There was an odd shaped structure at the rear of the boat, so Lane and I walked back to take a look. The area was roped off, but we could see the tail rotor of a helicopter sticking out the back end.

It was getting pretty warm and Lane said, “You’re right, let’s go get a glass of something cool,” when I mentioned it to him, and he nodded toward the bow where a guy was serving things from what appeared to be a portable bar, so we headed for it.

Standing in small groups or sitting in deck chairs were several men and about two dozen women. The women were all wearing bikinis and they nearly all had good bodies. Most of them were attractive, but a few were rather hard looking.

I noticed something that made me laugh inside when we got close to the bar. Lane is a good-looking guy. He’s about six feet tall and he’s very well built. I’m a few inches taller, and people tell me that I’m pretty buff, so I guess that we made an interesting twosome because every woman there was watching us. Lane ordered us a couple of mimosas, and I heard a woman say, “They’re cute. Do you think that you could get one of them to come home with you?” while the server was preparing them, Another voice said, “Shit, that’s easy, watch this,” and I looked around to see two women standing behind us. One was a very attractive older woman. She looked to be in her early fifties, but she surprisingly had a killer body. The other woman, a younger blonde wearing giant sunglasses and a tiny bikini came up to us. She was only about five feet tall and her bikini top was so small that it barely covered her huge, obviously fake breasts. She went to me first, looked me up and down, and said, “Too big,” and turned to Lane.

She was giving him the ‘once-over’ when he did something that cracked me up. He reached up, pulled his sunglasses to the edge of his nose, peered down at her over the top of them, said, “Humph, too small,” and he flicked his hand at her like he was brushing an insect away and he turned away from her.

She blinked at him and muttered, “Asshole,” just as the server handed us our drinks. I could hear the older woman laughing and I could see Lane chuckling to himself as we walked away. We walked toward the place where Jay and the girls were standing with all the men and I heard one of the men say, “C’mon, Jay, you have three gorgeous girls, how about letting me have one?” when we got close.

Jay laughed, grabbed the girls and cried, “No! They’re mine, all-mine,” which got a big laugh from everyone.

Jay looked around and motioned us over when he saw us, and said, “I’m just kidding, Guys. These are Meg’s and Monique’s ‘real’ dates, so leave them alone,” then he turned to Marla and said, “This one’s mine and she’s all the woman I can handle.” I watched Marla’s eyes flicker, then she got a soft look on her face. It was obvious that she was falling for him. Maybe I should have been a little jealous, but actually it made me feel good. I looked at Monique and she was smiling, so I slipped my arm around her and she snuggled against me when I did.

Jay introduced us, and the men were not what I expected. These ‘heavy-hitters’ as Jay described them, were probably in their late fifties or more and there was plenty of gray hair, but they weren’t the paunchy, overweight business tycoons like you see in cartoons. They were lean and athletic-looking, and they looked directly at you and their grip was firm when they shook hands instead. I was thinking that this must be what a modern day businessman must be like when a soft, slightly accented voice behind us said, “Well, it looks like you outdid yourself this time, Jay.”

I noticed how everyone immediately paid attention, and I thought that I could see why when I looked around. There was a couple standing behind us and the woman was stunning. She was maybe five and a half feet tall and was wearing a medium-length white dress that contrasted beautifully with her dark eyes, dark skin, and shiny jet black hair that hung well past her waist. The sleeveless top was deeply cut and showed the swell of large breasts. She looked a lot like the dancer who I met on the beach in Cabo San Lucas. She wasn’t as tall as that girl, but she had the same intense look and was every bit as beautiful. I almost saw her dancing half naked by the light of a campfire for a split second.

It turned out that she wasn’t the person the men were looking at. I had to pull my eyes away from the girl to look at her companion when Jay said, “Hello, Selin.” He had curly black hair and he was wearing a white suit and an open-neck white shirt. The temperature was in the high nineties, but he didn’t look uncomfortable and he didn’t seem to be perspiring. He was a little less than six feet tall, deeply tanned, and he looked very fit. He was wearing sunglasses, so I couldn’t see his eyes, but something about his posture and the way that everyone was looking at him told me that he was ‘the man’.

Jay introduced Marla first, and the guy took his sunglasses off and held his hand out when he did. He was very handsome, but his eyes were dark and nearly expressionless. He didn’t shake Marla’s hand when she reached out to take his; he merely held it and said, “It’s very nice to meet you.”

He did the same thing when Jay introduced Meg, but took Monique’s hand but he didn’t say anything for a minute when Jay introduced her. He then bent as though he was going to kiss her hand, but she pulled it from his grasp at the last second, put her arm around me, and said, “Thank you for having my boyfriend and me aboard your beautiful vessel.”

She emphasized the word ‘boyfriend’ and it was a little embarrassing because he stood there with his hand out for a second, but he quickly recovered and said, “You’re very welcome,” but he never took his eyes off her.

Jay introduced Lane and me. He nodded to each of us, but he didn’t offer to shake hands and I noticed that his eyes kept darting toward Monique.

The latest group of people showed up at the entrance just then, and the couple went over to say hello.

The men around us talked a little more, but nobody mentioned anything about what just happened and they wandered off a little later. Jay asked Monique, “Why did you do that?” as soon as they left.

She answered, “Something about him gives me the creeps and I wanted him to know that I had a boyfriend.”

Jay grinned and said, “I’ll bet that was a first for him. Most girls practically faint when he shows them that much attention.”

She frowned and asked, “What does the girl he’s with do about it? Is she his wife?”

Jay answered, “She just watches and never says a word. I don’t know what she is to him. They’re always together on these things, but they tell me that he’s been seen at major events with other women. I heard that it once was with a major movie star, once was with the ex-wife of a senator, and it was said to be the daughter of the king of some European country one time.”

There was more noise from the entrance and a large group came on deck this time. The greeter took their wraps and they walked by us and headed toward the bar after they said hello to Selin and the girl.

Leading the way were a pair of giants. I immediately recognized the guy. It was 7’ 3”, Tyrone Washington, the center for the LA Stars and the guy the newspapers say is the richest man in professional basketball. Walking with him was the tallest girl I ever saw. Tyrone is a light-skinned black man, but the girl was ebony black. She smiled when she passed us, and her teeth and eyes shown like beacons. She was probably 6’ 6” barefoot, but she was wearing six inch heels and she was nearly as tall as he was. She was wearing a bikini, but she had an athlete’s body and it didn’t look good on her.

They made such an imposing couple that I nearly missed two other familiar faces. One was Jack Hedden, the star of Rocket Man, and he was walking with Dolores Rio, a well-known TV actress I used to see around the studio. I remember Kristen telling me that Jack Hedden was gay, but he had his arm around Ms. Rio and they seemed to be a couple. They passed close to us, and he winked when he saw me. The girl glanced at me and looked me up and down, but I’m sure that she didn’t recognize me.

Following behind them were three other couples. The first was a gruff-looking man and a skinny, mousy-looking girl. She was wearing a bikini that looked like it belonged to someone twice her size. She had almost no tits and the top of her suit fit so poorly that I could actually see one of her tiny nipples when they passed us.

Next was a short bald guy. He had an unlit cigar in his mouth, and he had his hand behind him practically towing a young, ditzy-looking blond girl. I don’t think that she’d ever been on a boat before because she was staring at everything wide-eyed and talking nonstop in a high, squeaky voice.

Behind her was a tall blonde with a huge chest. Her tits were so heavy that the straps holding the top of her bikini had sunk into the tops of her shoulders so far that they almost disappeared, and shuffling along behind her was a guy who looked like he was ninety years old. Jay said, “That’s Armond Dale and his girlfriend. He owns Ardale Oil, about three blocks of Wilshire Boulevard in LA, and God knows what else,” when they got far enough away.

Marla said, “His girlfriend! She looks like she’s about twenty years old.”

Jay just grinned and shrugged.

We were laughing and shaking our heads when Selin motioned to the man who had greeted us when we stepped on deck. He followed Selin and his girlfriend to the bar at the bow of the boat, and the greeter took a microphone when they got there, and said, “I think that we’re all here now, everybody come up front so that we can let the fun begin.”

I noticed that Selin went over to the attractive older lady we had seen at the bar as everyone headed toward there. He pulled her aside and they seemed to be having an animated conversation.

Hawaiian music began playing from speakers and a door opened and four guys wearing grass skirts and carrying bongo drums came running out when everyone had gathered by the bar. They began beating on the drums in time with the music and a girl came running out a few seconds later. She was wearing a grass skirt, had a Lei around her neck, and a bra that looked like it was made from flowers. She stopped and held a hand to her forehead as though she were shading her eyes and looking for something. She was gorgeous. She had long black hair that hung well past her butt, and her skin was a dark golden brown. A guy suddenly appeared at the doorway behind her, and a cheer broke out from the women in the crowd when he stepped onto the deck. He was heavily muscled, his oiled skin was even darker than the girl’s was, and the grass skirt he was wearing was even shorter. He acted like he was looking for something. Then, even though she was less than ten feet away he seemed to finally spot the girl and he let out a roar when he did. The girl turned, screamed, and started to run when she saw him.

He was on her in an instant and they pretended to wrestle. It soon became obvious that neither was wearing much under the grass skirts. They were facing each other so that you couldn’t really see anything but buns. I didn’t pay attention to his, but hers were great. Her lei went flying a second later, shortly followed by her flowered bra. Her tits were beautiful. She broke away from him and slapped him. It wasn’t a hard slap, but he staggered away as though he’d been hit by a club.

‘Accidentally’ facing the crowd so that we could admire her beautiful breasts, she peered around like she was looking for a way to escape, then the guy started to lunge after her as he recovered from her mighty blow. She took off, ran to a ladder that was attached to the side of the superstructure, and started up it. He was right behind her, and it was indeed obvious that they were naked under the little grass skirts as the two of them scurried up as we were all treated to views of their bottoms. They continued up a second ladder until they were at the mast. They stopped, there was a brief struggle, and both their skirts suddenly went flying. They were both were completely naked now. She pushed him away and climbed that slick steel pole like a circus acrobat and jumped onto the crossbar when he stumbled back. She stood for a few seconds with the sun gleaming off her beautiful body. She really was magnificent. He climbed after her and she began working her way between the antennas until she was standing on the end hanging onto a support wire when he got near the bar. He stopped when he got to the crossbar and held his hand out to her as though he was asking her to come to him, but she shook her head, so he stepped onto the crossbar, facing the crowd below. There were some gasps and a few giggles from the women around us when he did since he was facing us now. He had a generous ‘package’ and he was about half-hard. He stood there for a minute so that anyone interested could have a good look, then he started working his way toward the girl. The closer he got the louder the drums got, then, when he was so close that he could almost touch her, the drums stopped, she leapt into space and the guy launched himself after her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.