Pete: A Young Man's Story
Chapter 90

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 90 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

I expected to see Monique when I switched the nightstand light on, but it surprisingly was Marla. She was wearing the bathrobe that she wore at the spa and her eyes were shining like two dark marbles. She came to the side of the bed, looked at me for a second, then she untied the sash and let the robe slip to the floor.

She was naked!

I was about to ask what was going on when she dropped to her knees alongside the bed and kissed me. It was a long sensuous kiss with a lot of tongue. I put my arms around her and I was returning the kiss when she pulled the covers aside, reached into my shorts and took hold of my rapidly hardening cock. When she touched it, it startled me and I broke the kiss to ask what was happening, but before I could, she put her finger to her lips to silence me and she moved down, pulled my shorts aside and took me into her mouth.

She didn’t make love to my cock, she started sucking, licking and jacking me all at once. It felt really good, but I soon realized she just wanted me to come as quickly as possible. Regardless of why she was doing it, it didn’t take long until I began to feel the familiar tightness in my groin. We’d been together enough that I guess she could tell when I was getting ready, because just before I came, she pulled her head back, closed her eyes and held my cock while I exploded all over her face and neck.

It took me a second to recover, and when I looked at her she was rubbing my sperm all over her face with one hand, while she pulled on her nipples with the other. I had never seen her so turned on.

When I was finally able, I squeaked out, “Uhh, Marla, what’s going on.”

She didn’t answer; instead she threw herself on top of me, moved her pussy close to my face and said, “Make me come, Pete, Hurry!”

What followed was amazing.

Her body smelled like she had just got of the shower, but the lips of her pussy were red, swollen, and the smell of her arousal was more powerful than any time I’d been with her. I touched my tongue to her slit and her body jerked like I’d touched her with a flame and she moaned and began running her fingers through my hair. I ran my tongue along her slit a few times, then I pushed my tongue inside her and I began to taste her. She responded with a long low moan and when I drew one of the outer lips of her pussy into my mouth and began to lick the velvet smoothness under it, she began to shudder. I was only at it for a few seconds when she whispered, “My clit Pete, suck my clit!”

Her little transparent button was so swollen it was trying to push its way out from under its hood and the minute I touched my tongue to it, she shook violently and started coming. I had never been with anyone who came so hard so soon, and she seemed to continue coming as long as I kept my tongue on her. Before long my face and chest were covered with her juices and she was grunting and moaning so loudly I was afraid the other people on the floor would hear us. Then, after one particularly violent spasm she collapsed on top of me and lay there panting.

I was so wet I got up to get a towel. When I got to the bathroom the door was ajar. I thought I closed it when I came from my shower, but I guess it didn’t latch. So I got the towel, and this time I locked the door behind me. When I got to the bed, Marla was curled into a little ball and she was still shaking, so I got in beside her, pulled the top sheet over us and asked, “You okay?”

She snuggled against me and said, “I shouldn’t smoke grass. It makes me crazy.”

I hugged her close and said, “Well, I’m glad that I was the one you got crazy with, but umm, why me, why not Jay?”

“I like Jay a lot. I like him so much I didn’t want to screw things up by sleeping with him on the first night. Guys are weird about things like that.”

“So you came to me instead?”

She turned to face me and said, “Yes. I did it for a couple of reasons. I was horny as hell, plus you know how I feel about you and it looks like I’m going to be living down here for a while and I may not be able to be with you again.”

“Why? La Jolla isn’t that far away.”

“I know, but Jay has made it clear that he likes me. He said he was going to come down here every weekend and he’s going to sweep me off my feet. I think I’m going to let him.”

“He seems like a good guy, I guess you could do worse. But I’ll miss you.”

“I’ll miss you too. You changed my life and I’ll never forget it. If only you were a little older I’d never let you get away.”

I pulled her to me and kissed her.

I could taste my sperm on her lips and smell it on her body, but it was mine and it actually was kind-of sexy.

I held her close for a while then I asked, “How did you know Monique wasn’t in here?”

“She was in the shower when I got to my room. After she finished I went in to rinse off and when I got out I asked her if she was going to join you in your room. She said no, so I asked her if she minded if I did.”

“You asked her if it was okay! What did she say?”

“Nothing, she just shrugged.”

“She didn’t seem to be bothered at all?”

“I’m not sure, she’s difficult to read. We’ve been with her all week, and both Tammy and I really like her. It’s hard to get past that beautiful exterior but once you do there’s a very sweet girl there. But something strange is going on with her. We think it has something to do with you, but she wouldn’t tell us what it was.”

“So you guys talked about me?”

“For the first few days you’re all we talked about.”

“Really, what did you say?”

She smiled, then she said, “We decided that for a high-school kid you were kinda cute,” She kissed me again and she added, “Are we going to talk all night or are you gonna fuck me?”

I grinned and said, “So, you don’t mind making love with a little kid like me?”

She said, “There is nothing little about you, young man,” and she reached down and grabbed my cock. I immediately started to respond, and in an instant I was hard again. I got up and went to my pants to get my wallet. When I pulled out a condom I glanced over at her. She was lying on her back with her legs spread wide, rubbing her pussy.

I don’t remember ever seeing such a lustful look on a girl’s face before and it was a huge turn-on.

When I tore the wrapper from the condom, she held up her hand and said, “Let me.”

I lay down beside her and she took my cock in her hand. She kissed the head and ran her tongue around it until I was hard as steel, then she slipped on the condom. I started to get on top of her, but she said, “No,” and she pushed me on my back and got on her knees on top of me. She guided my cock to her opening and settled down until just the head was inside her and stopped. Then she closed her eyes, leaned her head back and began massaging her clit with her fingers.

She didn’t move her body, instead, she did something with the muscles in her pussy and it felt like she was massaging the head of my cock. It felt fantastic. She did that for over a minute, then she started to tremble and sank down a little farther. I was more than half way in her when she stopped again. I felt her pussy contract, she made a little squeaking noise and she came.

It was fascinating watching her. Hot fluid ran out of her and down my penis. She seemed to be really into what she was doing. I had never seen her, or any girl, as hot and horny as she was. Her pussy was so tight around me it felt like the head of my cock was in a velvet vise.

She sat motionless for a few seconds then her head began swaying back and forth. It was like she was in a world of her own. I was wondering if she even knew it was me inside her, when in a shaky voice she said, “Oh God Pete, you have such a wonderful cock.”

She sank a little lower, and when she got more of me inside her she cried out a little, stopped, and seemed to come again. I felt her body sway, so I pulled my knees up and she leaned back against my legs.

She held herself that way for a few seconds then she relaxed and let herself slide down until the head of my cock was touching something inside her. When it did, she made a long, low, growling noise and pushed herself down even more. Suddenly there was a lot of pressure on the head of my dick. I was worried I was hurting her, so I pulled her forward until she was lying on my chest. That relieved some of the pressure, but I was still jammed inside her.

She didn’t move for so long I thought she might have fallen asleep. My dick was still hard, but I wasn’t very comfortable and I was thinking about a way to get out from under her, when she lifted her body until she was supporting herself by her arms and she began thrusting against me. She started slowly at first, then went faster and faster until she was slamming herself into me. Drops of fluid were gushing from her pussy, and the bed around us was getting soaked.

What she was doing should have been a real turn-on. I was having sex with a pretty girl and I should have been able to lose myself in the situation. But I couldn’t. I was having sex with someone I liked a lot, but we weren’t making love, we were just fucking. It felt okay, but I almost felt like I was a utensil of some kind and for some reason it was disappointing and it bothered me.

I don’t know how long Marla kept it up. In the beginning I tried to meet her thrusts, but she was in some kind of frenzy and after while I just lay there. She continued for a long time, then her movements became erratic and she started to get dry. I think she would have continued, but I was afraid the friction might injure her so I grabbed her, pulled her off and held her against me. She trembled for a few seconds then she dropped her head on my shoulder, put her arms around me and hugged me.

Her body was practically steaming and she was covered with perspiration, so after a minute or so I moved away from her and sat up. I tried to sit her up as well, but she kept trying to lie down, so I gently lowered her, and when I tried to talk to her, she mumbled and pulled herself into a little ball.

She lay quietly for a second then suddenly she began shaking. I looked closely to see if something was the matter and I realized she was crying. It was softly at the beginning, but she started sobbing and soon it was followed by a torrent of tears.

At a loss what to do, I tried to ask her what was wrong, but she kept waving me away. Finally I grabbed her and pulled her to me. I held her until the sobbing stopped then I said, “Okay, did I do something to cause this?”

She didn’t move for a minute, then she pulled away from me, and with tears running down her face she shook her head, then she said, “Be right back,” and ran to the bathroom.

A minute later I heard the shower start, so I took the opportunity to straighten the bed. It was a mess. Everything but the top sheet was on the floor, and the bottom sheet was sopping wet. So I took it off.

I noticed that the mattress pad seemed to have a plastic coating of some kind and it struck me that this might not have been the first time something wet had been on it. I wiped the pad with the dry parts of the sheet and I went to the window, opened it, and put the sheet next to it to dry.

Marla came back a few minutes later with a towel around her. She looked at me and said, “I’m uhh, sorry.”

“Don’t worry about it. Are you okay now?”

“Uh-huh. Do you want to rinse off?”

“Will you be here when I come back?”

“Yes, I want to talk to you.”

I dashed in for a quick rinse and when I came out she was sitting on the bed wrapped in her robe, looking at the ocean. It was getting chilly so I put on my robe as well and I sat down next to her.

After a minute she said, “You didn’t come, did you?”

“No, but that’s okay.”

She put her hand on my leg and said, “Do you want me to, uuh...”

“No, forget about that. Tell me why you were so upset.”

She sighed, then she said, “Remember when I told you about what happened with Rich’s friends that night at the party?”

“Yes.”

“There’s more to that story, I was as much to blame as they were. I was very self-destructive back then. I shouldn’t have gone to the party that night. I knew better. I knew Rich’s reputation and I was asking for trouble. I used to smoke grass a lot and I was loaded before I even got to the party. I like to think that grass or liquor was responsible for what happened, but it was me, it was all my fault.”

It looked like she was going to cry again, so I grabbed her by the shoulders and said, “Bull shit! What you did with his friend was a mistake, but what happened after that wasn’t. They raped you, and that wasn’t your fault. But what does that have to do with tonight?”

“I wonder if I haven’t done something stupid again.”

“What do you mean?”

“Jay seems like a great guy. I think he could be what I’ve been looking for.”

“So?”

“So, I’m in here with you. I might be jeopardizing any chance I have with him because I’m in here fucking you. What if he finds out?”

“He won’t unless you tell him. But if you’re so worried about that, why did you come here?”

“Like I said, grass makes me crazy. As soon as Jay dropped me off I started thinking about you and the next thing I knew I was over here.”

“But why were you crying just now?”

“It’s because of how you make me feel. I love having sex with you. I couldn’t wait to make love to you and I guess I got carried away. Grass does that. Once I got here I wanted to make love to you all night tonight, but after a while I got exhausted and just as I was about to collapse, you pulled me off you and you just held me. Guys don’t do that, Pete. When things get a little strange, guys usually want to get away as fast as they can. But you didn’t, you just held me and as soon as I could think straight, I realized two things. I had never felt so safe in my whole life and I knew I had to get away from you.”

“I don’t get it. If you feel safe around me why do you want to get away from me?”

“Because I don’t want to only feel safe when you’re around.”

“Why? I’ll always be here for you.”

“No you won’t! You’re seventeen and you have other things to do. I don’t want to depend on you. If I have a boyfriend or a husband some day, I want him to be the one to look out for me. In the mean time I’m going to have to start looking out for myself.”

“Couldn’t I just be there for you for a while?”

“No. You’ve done too much for me already. You mean a lot to me Pete. After what went on with those guys in high school I felt terrible about myself for a long time. I went from guy to guy and each one was worse than the last. I was a mess until you came into my life. I didn’t think it was possible, but you made it all go away and my life is better now than I ever hoped it could be. You’re responsible for it all and I’ll never forget you, but I can’t be too close to you because I can’t trust myself when you’re around.”

“So I can’t be part of your life anymore?”

“Of course you can! I just can’t do stupid things like we did tonight.”

“You think what we did tonight was stupid?”

“It was on my part. There are other people here and I should have been able to control myself.”

“Do you think you were out of control?”

“Of course I was. I should have listened to Tammy. She told me I had to be careful around you.”

“Why, was she afraid I would do something bad to you?”

“No, she told me I’d fall in love with you.”

“Did you?”

“A little bit, I guess. You’re easy to love, Pete. Your folks raised you right. You do things for people and don’t expect anything in return. That’s very unusual today.”

“You do it too. Look at all the time you spent at the clinic and the people you helped?”

I hugged her to me and we sat quietly for a while. Then she looked at me and said, “It seems that Tammy and I have a lot in common. She told me a little about what her life was like before she met you and what you and your family did for her. That was a pretty amazing thing to do.”

“She deserved it, she’s a great girl.”

“She loves you, you know.”

“I know she does, and I love her.”

“Are you bothered that she’s marrying someone else?”

“No, it’s not that kind of love. Tony is a great guy and I couldn’t be happier for her.”

“What kind of love do you have for her?”

It took me a minute to organize my thoughts before I said, “I don’t know how much she told you about her former life, but what she went through would make your hair curl. When I first met her she was pretty messed up. Some awful things had just happened to her, she was very ill and had been badly mistreated. I found her and brought her to our place, but it was my Mom and my Aunt who nursed her back to health. I saw a poor broken girl, but they saw something else. In spite of what she’d been through they saw strength, intelligence and character. Somehow they knew that all she needed was someone to nurture her and let her know she was safe in order to bring it out. And boy, were they right. She’s turned into a wonderful woman and she’s so smart it’s scary. When I first met her she was a frightened young girl, now she’s the head of a successful business and Amy says that she’s going to take WE to places nobody imagined possible.”

“I can vouch for that. I know something of her plans. If things work out there’s practically no end in sight.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.