Pete: A Young Man's Story
Chapter 75

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 75 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

I locked my door and closed the blinds before lying on my bed. I held the phone for a minute, thinking about the first time I saw Marla. I had gone to Kelly’s to pick Erin up, and I found the two of them peeking through a window at the rear of the house. I went to see what they were looking at, and I was stunned to see this great-looking blonde lying in bed masturbating. I had never seen a girl do that. It was a tremendous turn on then, and remembering it was a turn on even now.

I was a little shaky when I said “I’m back,” into the phone.

Her voice was soft, but she sounded excited when she asked, “Are you holding yourself?”

I slipped my hand around my cock, and with a mixture of excitement and embarrassment, I answered, “Y-Yes.”

Would you like to know what I’m doing?”

“Uh huh.”

“My legs are apart, and I’m rubbing myself with one hand and playing with my nipples with the other. I pinch one of them every so often. I don’t remember them sticking out so far.”

“You have great nipples.”

“Thank you. What are you doing?”

“I’m, uhh, touching myself.”

“Same as me?”

“Uh huh.”

“Have you ever done this with a girl before?”

“Not, uhh, on the phone.”

“But you’ve masturbated with a girl, right?”

“Uh huh.”

“Good. Tell me exactly what you’re doing.”

“I’m, uhh, you know, I’m rubbing myself.”

She giggled, and said, “C’mon, you can do better than that.”

I had masturbated in front of girls before, but talking on the phone to Marla somehow made me feel kind of strange. I had to screw up my courage to say, “I’m stroking myself. I’m hard as a rock from thinking about you and what you’re doing, and I’m thinking of what you must look like right now.”

I could tell that she was smiling when she said, “Well, you know what I look like; you’ve seen me touching myself before.”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“Kelly told me about the time that the three of you watched me through the window.”

“Oh, I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. It’s kind of a turn on, but talk to me. What are you thinking about right now?”

I closed my eyes and said, “OK, I’m, uhh, thinking about you being here in bed with me. We’re lying on top of the covers, and we’re both naked. You’re on your back and I’m lying next to you, watching you. Did I ever tell you that you’re beautiful?”

She gasped a little when I said it, then she whispered, “Thank you, then what?”

“I take my finger and begin slowly drawing circles around your nipple. I lean over to suck it into my mouth when it starts to respond, and flick my tongue over and around it until it gets hard. I go to the other one for a while when it seems like it’s going to burst, then I take your breasts in my hands, put my face between them, and hold you for a minute. Your breathing begins to quicken before long, and your body is getting warmer.”

Drawing a slow breath, Marla sighed, “Oh, that’s much better. Please go on.”

I was getting more comfortable talking about it, so I continued, “I move my fingers down your breasts and touch below them. I can feel perspiration forming at the crease, and I wipe my tongue across and taste a slight saltiness. It’s not offensive at all, it’s actually kind of a turn on, then I kiss my way down your tummy. I slip my hands around your back when I get to your belly-button, pull you to me, and I put my tongue inside it and try to move it around. I hold you that way for a few seconds, and I feel your hands on the back of my head. You begin stroking my hair and touching my shoulders. I release you after a minute, and move my hand down your umm...”

I hesitated for a second, and she said, “Call it whatever you want, Pete. Call it my pussy or even my cunt.” Marla seemed to think for a second, then she whispered, in kind of a shaky voice, “Oh yes, call it my cunt for now, and please continue.”

I don’t know why, but it’s exciting when a girl uses that word about herself. I’d been stroking myself as I was talking, and I had to stop or I would have gone over the edge. This was fun, and I wanted it to last, so I began speaking again.

“I linger there for a moment, then I move past it to the inside of your thigh without touching your, uhh, cunt. You part your legs to make room for my hand, and I caress your skin’s silky smoothness. I can feel the heat coming off your body now, and it’s a huge turn on. I move my fingers up and touch the bottom of your, umm, cunt. Your body jerks a little, and I feel some wetness there, so I move up a little farther and touch the folds of your pussy. You moan a little, so I part them slightly and I run my fingers along their silky folds until I reach the top. You moan again, so I slide down until my face is close without removing my hand, and let my breath wash over my fingers. You shudder and try to raise your body. Your outer lips part a little and a translucent little bump appears at the top when you do. I touch my tongue to it and you shudder again. You’re straining now and trying to force yourself closer to me, so I lay my head on your belly and hold you until you relax a little.”

Marla broke in with, “Oh God, this is so good, Pete. You’re making me so hot, so wet. Where did you ... Oh, never mind, just keep it up.” I concentrated on the images I was conjuring for Marla. It was fun, and surprisingly exciting for me as well. I hadn’t been touching myself, but I was still hard as a rock and I continued, “I spread my fingers, parting the folds of your inner lips. Feeling your moisture build, I ease a single finger inside while lightly brushing your clit hood with my thumb.”

I could hear Marla through the phone as she took a deep breath, and a sort of rustling noise in the background. I guessed that she was rubbing herself harder now, so I went on with, “My thumb is circling your hood, slowly freeing your clit as my finger eases further inside you. Your clit is growing bigger now, becoming almost as erect as your nipples. I continue to caress around your clit with my thumb gradually making smaller and smaller circles. My finger has reached its depth and I start to bring it back out. You’re really getting wet now. I can feel a little puddle forming under you and your scent is getting stronger.”

Marla was panting and making little mewling noises into the phone by now. The rustling noises were getting louder, and I could tell that she was getting ready to cum. Bringing her to a climax with just my voice was a tremendous a turn on, and I reached down and touched myself. The head of my cock was covered with pre-cum. I quickly pulled my hand away or I would have exploded right then. I’d been quiet for a few seconds, and Marla cried, “For God’s sake don’t stop now, Pete!”

“I add a second finger as I enter you again. I move so that I can tease your clit with my tongue, and you lurch, driving my fingers deeper as it touches the tip of your clit. I can feel your desire building. Waves of heat are pouring off your body which starts to jerk under me. The time for gentleness is over. I drive my fingers deeply in and out of you. I draw your clit into my mouth and suck on it hard. You’re constantly moaning now, and I pick up the pace until your body begins to shake.”

Marla broke in with, “So good, oh God, so good, Pete, please...” Knowing that she was almost ‘there’, I move the phone close to my mouth and whispered, “I feel your body start to tense up, so I suck on your clit even harder, and I curl my fingers inside you seeking your ‘spot’.”

“Aahhh, God, oh God, I’m going to cum, Pete!”

“I feel you start to cum, your body is shaking, your legs are closing, clasping my hand tight to you.”

It sounded like she pushed the phone away, and she started a series of “Uh, uh, uh” noises that went on for a while, then a high, thin, “Eeeeeeee,” and then silence.

I waited for a full minute, maybe two, then I asked, “Are you OK, Marla?”

She breathlessly answered, “Oh, God, that was fantastic, Pete. I came so hard that I, I, oh, fuck ... I can’t even tell you how good it was. You were fucking amazing. How did you know exactly what to say?”

“I don’t know, I just, uhh, well, you seemed to be enjoying yourself and the words just came out.”

“You don’t like talking dirty during sex, do you>”

“I don’t like talking dirty with anyone, especially a girl. Why? Do you like it?”

“Sometimes. It depends on the, uhh, situation.”

I made a mental note to remember that the next time we were together.

“But what about you? Did you get off too?”

“I’m fine, I just wanted to make you happy.”

She was quiet again, then she asked, “You like me, don’t you?”

“Of course, I like you. I like you a lot and I’m going to miss you.”

“I like you too, Pete. I’m going to try to be with you whenever I can. I’ve never met anyone like you. You care about people, especially the people who are close to you. Tammy told me about it, and I’ve seen it for myself. You’re a very special guy, Pete.”

I didn’t know what to say, so I just mumbled, “Uhh, thanks.”

Then she asked, “Are you sure that I can’t come over, and, umm, make you feel better?”

Nothing would have pleased me more, but I looked at the clock and it was after midnight, so I said, “It’s getting late and you have to leave for La Jolla early tomorrow morning. The opportunity Tammy has given you is too good to mess up. I expect great things from you.”

She sighed and whispered, “Good night, Pete.”

“Good night, Marla. Have a safe trip tomorrow. I’ll be thinking of you.”

I put the phone down and lay there thinking about her. Another girl I was close to was leaving. First Sam, then Kristen and Karen, now Marla. I liked these girls a lot, but I wasn’t too upset when they left because I knew that I wasn’t ready for the kind of commitment that I knew they wanted. It bothered me for a while when Karen left, but I think that it was because it was so sudden. Marla is leaving now, and I haven’t been with her long enough to form a real attachment, but I’ll miss her and it makes me wonder if it isn’t time for me to settle on one girl. That thought was on my mind as I drifted off to sleep.

A frantic banging on my door woke me up Sunday morning. I slipped my pants on, and Erin was standing there when I opened it. She was fully dressed and she looked annoyed. She stuck her head in the door, looked around, and said, “I tried to get you on the intercom and you didn’t answer, then your door was locked when I came out here. What’s going on, why is your door locked?”

“To keep my pain-in-the-ass sister out.”

“But we never lock our doors, Petey.”

“What if I had someone in here and you came barging in?”

She seemed to think about that for a second, then she just said “Oh.”

I glanced at the clock. It showed, six fifty-five, so I asked, “What are you doing here so early?”

“Magic Mountain opens at nine, right?”

“Yeah, but I’m not meeting everyone until ten.”

“Well, we have stuff to do. You have to get ready, we have to pick some people up, and we have eat breakfast,.”

“Wait a minute! Who’s ‘we’, and who do I have to pick up?”

“I’m going to Magic Mountain with you, and you have to pick Cindy up and a, uhh, friend of mine.”

“What friend? Are you bringing a date?”

“He’s not a date. It’s just a guy from school. He’s in the same homeroom class as me. His name is Davey Scott.”

“Do Mom and Dad know about this?”

“Yeah, but we have to bring him back to the house so that they can meet him. That’s why we have to get going.”

“Okay, let me get in the shower, then I’d better call Cindy and tell her what time we’ll be there.”

“It’s okay, I’ve already talked to her. We’ll pick Davey and her up, bring them here, and all have breakfast together.”

“It sounded like she had things handled, so I showered and dressed. I caught a sleepy-looking Amy coming out of her room when I went to the front house to get her. I remembered that she and Jake had gone out last night, so I asked, “How did things go last night?”

“Fine, Jake’s a nice guy.”

“You look like you guys stayed out late.”

“Yeah, I’ll tell you about it later. I need coffee right now.”

I was curious about what went on last night, but I grabbed Erin and we went to get her friend. She handed me a hand-drawn map and we drove to a large, beautifully-landscaped house not far from where Kate and Ben live. She called him on her cell phone on the way there, so he was waiting out front when we got there. I don’t pay much attention to the freshmen at school. I was expecting a gawky, pimply-faced kid. I was surprised to see an almost six foot tall, good looking, dark-haired boy instead. He came to the car, and he shook hands like a man when Erin introduced us. He asked us to come in so his that mom could meet us, and I noticed an odd thing when he opened the door for Erin,. Erin was excited on the way over, but she seemed aloof and kind of distant when she introduced us, and she ignored his hand when held it out to help her from the car and brushed past him. I was going to say something to her, but she suddenly stopped and looked at his hand. She stared at it for a second like she was surprised, then she looked up at him. He had a sort of apprehensive look on his face and he kept his hand out. Still looking at him, she slowly reached out and put her hand in his. What happened next was over in a split second, but I saw two things take place in that instant. I saw my sister take the next step in growing up, and I saw her take command of their relationship. Poor Dave was a dead man. I almost felt sorry for him.

Mrs. Scott turned to be a very attractive woman about the same age as Mom. She thanked Erin and I for coming in to meet her, and explained that her husband was out golfing, but that he’d like to meet us when we got back, then she handed me an envelope.

She said, “Dave already has one of these, this one’s for you,” as I opened it. “It’s a season pass to Magic Mountain. It’s good for you and a guest. There are also some tickets good at the food court. I understand that you’re meeting some friends there, so there should be enough for everyone.”

Amazed, I said, “Gee, Mrs. Scott, thanks, but this is too much, these passes are expensive.”

She waved her hand and said, “It’s okay, Pete. My husband’s firm gets this stuff all the time, and Dave insisted that we give one to you. He’s been talking about you and your sister all semester.”

She glanced at her son, smiled, and added, “Especially your sister.”

She finally said to me, “We love Magic Mountain, Pete, but the older kids show up at night, and things can sometimes get kind of rough. Would you mind leaving before dark?” Dave cried, “Mom,” but she looked serious, so I agreed.

We went to Cindy’s house from there, and Erin Jumped out and motioned for us to follow her when we pulled up. Digger met us at the door, and she stepped inside, took him by the arm, and said, “Hi, Digger. It’s Pete and me, and this is my friend, Dave,” before I had a chance to say anything. She then turned to Dave and said, “This is Mister Haynes, but he may swat you if you don’t call him ‘Digger’.”

Digger laughed that booming laugh of his and stuck his huge paw out. Dave took it, and I saw Digger bear down just a little. Dave didn’t flinch. He just grimaced slightly, and squeezed back.

Digger grinned and said, “Nice to meet you young man. Are you and Erin engaged or just fooling around?”

Erin yelled, “Digger!” and a voice from the back of the room cried “Knock it off, Grandfather,” at almost the same time.

He laughed again, then he leaned toward Erin, and whispered, “She only calls me ‘Grandfather’ when she’s pissed off at me.”

We all laughed this time, and Cindy came up to us. She was dressed like she was last night, was wearing a little makeup, and her hair was up in a scarf. She actually looked kind of cute. We went to our house for breakfast, and I noticed how Dave behaved. He acted a lot older than fifteen. He had a big smile for both Mom and Dad, telling them what a beautiful home we had, and thanking them for inviting him for breakfast. He acted like he was in awe of Amy when Erin introduced him to her. He told her that he thought that anyone as pretty as she is must be a teacher when he first saw her at school.

Amy thanked him, but I saw her eyebrow rise a little.

He was also especially pleasant to Cindy. Complimenting her on how nice she looked, and how much he liked her grandpa. Erin watched him for a while, then she pulled him aside and said something to him. His eyes got big for a minute, but he was much quieter after that. I asked her what she said to him a little later. She responded, “I told him to shut up, that all that flattery was making him seem like an ass.”

Magic Mountain is about a thirty-minute ride from our house. They claim to have the largest collection of ‘extreme’ roller coasters of any park on the planet, and I believe them. The place was a sea of bright-colored scaffolding, each ride taller and more dangerous looking than the one next to it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.