Pete: A Young Man's Story - Cover

Pete: A Young Man's Story

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Chapter 69

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 69 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Marla looked sexy lying on the bed even though she was covered with a sheet. I guess that it’s because I know that she’s naked underneath it. I wanted to make love to her, but I was being careful because I didn’t want to offend her. She was holding the jar of lotion from my travel case, and she seemed to be turned off because I had used some of it on someone else. I was actually getting ready to leave when she pulled the sheet back and turned her body until she was facing me, then she moved her legs apart, dipped a finger into the jar, and began rubbing the lotion on her pussy. She said, “Oooo! It feels warm,” after a minute.

She set the jar on the nightstand, then put two fingers in it, and pulled out a larger amount. Making sure that I had a good view, she pulled her outer lips apart with one hand, and pushed the lotion-covered fingers of the other hand deep inside her. She began slowly moving her hand around and massaging her clit with the fingers of her free hand. She was teasing me, and I was loving it. My cock was so hard that I thought it was going to break my zipper, so I started taking my clothes off and my cock jumped straight up when I dropped my pants. She motioned for me to come closer, and she took my cock in her lotion-covered hand. She moved it around until it was slick with lotion, then she held her arms out to me.

I wanted to jump right on her, but she had been watching me closely and grinning all this time, so I decided to play a little as well. I grabbed her legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed instead of getting on top of her, then I reached under her legs and pulled them up until her ankles were resting on my shoulders. My cock was directly at her opening, and I leaned forward until just the tip of it was inside her and I stopped. It occurred to me that I wasn’t using protection, and I looked over at the travel case where I had some condoms.

Marla asked, “What’s the matter?” in a shaky voice.

I answered, “I need a condom.”

She replied, “No, you don’t. It’s okay, trust me.”

I didn’t want to argue as ready as I was, so I slowly pushed forward until I was buried deep inside her. She cried, “Oh, Pete!” and she grabbed my hips and dug her fingers into me.

She shuddered, and then she whispered, “Don’t move. You feel wonderful inside me.”

It did feel wonderful, she was much tighter than I expected. It felt like there was a velvet sheath around me, but I wanted more, so I began moving. She sharply inhaled and started moving with me after a minute. The lotion had made things slick, but she got even slipperier as her natural juices began to flow before long, so I was able to speed things up. She was tentative at first, but she soon was meeting every thrust, and we began making love in earnest.

Marla turned out to be a really enthusiastic lover. She was loudly moaning and throwing herself around with abandon. She came several times and never seemed to tire. She was able to take all of me, so I didn’t need to be careful about hitting bottom, and I began really pounding into her. She met me every time, and her moaning, and the slap, slap, slap of our bodies soon was bouncing off the walls. I was aware of it, but I was so caught up in what was happening that I didn’t notice until the second time a voice from outside the apartment yelled, “Hey, you guys, keep it down!”

Marla yelled “Pete!” and I stopped and looked down at her. We were both breathing heavily, and I was surprised to see that both of us were covered with perspiration. She said, “Close the window.”

My legs were shaking as I backed away from her, and went to the window to close it, and I noticed Marla was shaking too when I turned. She got off the bed and had to hold on to the wall to steady herself. She said, “It’s hot in here, how about turning the air conditioner on while I get us something to drink?”

I flipped the A/C on and Marla came in carrying two tall glasses of ice water a minute later. We sat on the bed, and I said, “That was pretty intense,” after we finished our drinks.

She replied, “Yes it was. I was looking forward to it, and you didn’t disappoint me.”

“Would you like to, umm, clean up?”

“Why? You’re not finished are you?”

“No, I just thought you might want to, uhh, rinse off or something.”

“Not just yet, I’m still in the mood.”

My cock was still more than half-hard, and she put her hand around it and stroked it a few times. It immediately jumped to attention, and she grinned as she said, “It looks like you are too. Lay down.”

She pushed me on my back, got on top of me, and placed the tip of my cock inside her. She slowly settled onto it, and when it was all the way in she stopped and said, “Jesus, you have a great penis, Pete. I’ve never had anything that big in me before, and it feels fantastic. Are you having a, umm, good time?”

She seemed really concerned when she said it, and it was touching somehow, so I answered, “Of course, I am. Why would you ask me that?”

“Well, I came several times, and you haven’t. Am I doing something wrong?”

“No! You’re a wonderful lover. I’ve been holding back because it’s wonderful being with you and I want it to last.” That seemed to satisfy her and she began moving around.

Watching her was incredibly exciting. Her body is very toned, and her muscles actually rippled when she lifted herself up and down. The new position with her on top was feeling very good to me, but must have been even better for her, because I felt her pussy contract and she threw her head back and came again in just a few minutes. I guess that it was a big one, because she violently shuddered and collapsed on top of me.

We lay there for a while with her head on my chest, and I held her close. It was wonderful having her there. I was still hard, and still deep inside her, but I just wanted to hold her more than anything else.

I thought of Karen and how much I had been missing her. Could Marla take her place? Marla said that she didn’t want us to fall in love. Could I convince her otherwise? Did I want to?

My thoughts were interrupted when Marla began to move. She still had her head on my chest, but she started to move around, and it felt like she was doing something with her pussy. It was making a milking motion like she was trying to make love without moving her body.

I asked, “Uhh, what are you doing?”

She answered, “Does it feel good?”

“It feels kind of strange.”

“I read in a magazine that it was supposed to drive guys crazy. You’re the first one I’ve tried it on.”

“You don’t need to do that, you drive me crazy just by being here.”

“Why haven’t you come then?”

“It’s only been a couple of minutes since you got on top. I want to make love to you for a long time.”

“God, Pete. I love making love with you, but I came so hard last time that I don’t know if I can come again, or even move for a while.”

“No problem, just lie there and relax. I want to explore your body.”

She looked at me with a puzzled expression, then she put her head back on my chest.

I was reminded of how great it felt that time in Scottsdale when both Kate and Sylvia worked on me, and I began by lightly running my hands over her back and neck. I paid special attention the back of her neck just below the hairline. I massaged the muscles there for a while, then I worked my way down her back, stopping every so often to rub my palms on the muscles along her backbone. I stopped at the base of her spine, and lightly dragged a finger along the crack of her butt. She jumped a little when I did, then she settled down with a long sigh.

She has a tiny waist and a great butt. I worked on her a little longer, then I reached down and put a hand on each of her butt cheeks. I have pretty big hands, so I was able to manipulate her by moving her around on me. I pulled her tightly against me and began moving her up and down. It forced my cock against her ‘spot’, and I hoped that it would get her going again if I kept it up. What I didn’t know was how quickly that it was going to happen.

I doubt if I was at it for more than five minutes when a surprising thing happened. It was obviously starting to feel good to her, and she tried to slide up and kiss me. I’m so much taller than she is, so my cock started to come out of her, and she cried, ‘Noooo.” and quickly slid back down. She had been dry at the beginning, but she was so wet now that we were making squishing noises, and I could feel wetness running down between my legs. I increased the pressure on her butt and the up and down motion until she started moaning again, then I began moving her from side to side as well because we were so wet and slippery.

That seemed to do it for her, because the moaning changed to a low-pitched wail, and she began shaking and beating her fists on my chest. It started to hurt, so I let go of her butt and grabbed her arms. I had never been with a girl so animated. It was very exciting, but I was so busy watching her that I didn’t come. It was okay, and I began stroking her hair and thinking about how great sex was when you were with someone you really liked, when she finally settled down and dropped her head on my chest again.

She rested for a few seconds, then she lifted her head and said, “I-I-I’m sorry, I didn’t think that I could do that again so soon, but I was so turned on that I didn’t pay attention to you. What can I do?”

“Don’t do anything. Just stay where you are and don’t move.”

I was still inside her and still hard, so I put my hands back on her butt, and I pressed her against me and concentrated on my cock. It felt great just being inside her, and after a minute, I found that I could move just my cock a little if I thought about it. She responded by doing the milking motion with her pussy, and we began making love without really moving much. I couldn’t believe how intense it got. She began moaning again, and I guess I did too. My cock got so hard that it actually started to hurt, and I could feel every inch of her insides even though we weren’t moving a lot. I decided to try something when I felt the first signs of an impending orgasm.

I reached under her butt with one hand, and touched my fingers to her pussy. It was sopping wet, and I began touching her around her anus when I got my fingers slick with her juices. Not inside, but all around it, stopping to press the opening once in a while. She jumped when I first did it, but she soon started breathing faster, and I could tell that it was affecting her. Her arms had been on my chest, and she put them around me and started to hug me until we were so tight against each other that it felt like we were one person.

We continued with the tiny movements until I could feel the first sign of my orgasm building, so I increased the pressure on Marla’s anus, and the milking thing she was doing with her pussy turned into a bunch of contractions, as well. She was getting ready too, but I knew that I was a little ahead of her, so I knew that I had to do something quick if we were going to come together, so I took a chance and pushed my middle finger deep into her ass.

Marla lifted her head from my chest, and the look on her face was frightening. He eyes were squeezed together, and her lips were pulled back from her teeth. It looked like she was in pain, and I was concerned for a minute, but then the unmistakable feel of hot fluid flowing over my cock let me know that she was coming, and I flooded her insides as I came with her.

She dropped her head back on my chest and we both lay still in that dream-like state that follows a big orgasm. My finger in her butt had triggered her orgasm and I began thinking about what had happened as I slowly pulled it out.

I first heard about anal sex when I was in eighth grade. The kids all giggled about it, and called each other ‘Butt Fuckers’. We all thought that it was about gay guys, because we knew that girls would never do something like that. Some of the kids then got computers, and they would get on the net and show us tons of pictures of pretty girls with a guy’s dick up her ass, smiling at the camera, when we went to their house.

I tried to imagine what it must feel like, and I was in the shower one time when I was about fourteen, and I thought that I’d see what it was about. I’d been masturbating, and my hand was slippery with soap, so I reached behind and put a finger in my butt. I got it up to the first knuckle, but it felt so weird that I quickly pulled it out, then my ass started to burn. I guess it was from the soap. I quickly rinsed my hand off and tried to spread my cheeks so the water would wash the soap out. But all the water did was wash it off the outside. It still hurt, but it felt a little better, but I got scared that I’d done permanent damage back there. Dad wasn’t home, and I was too embarrassed to talk to Mom about it, so I ran some water in the tub and sat in it until Erin complained about me hogging the bathroom.

The first time that I ever tried anal sex with a girl was with Kate. We had been making love and were covered with her juices. She backed up to me and placed the head of my cock at her anus, and I was sure that my cock would never fit when I looked at it. We started slowly, and it went in as she relaxed. It felt okay once I was inside her, but it was very tight and I wondered if I was hurting her, but she seemed to like it, and I remember that I came so hard that I immediately fell asleep. I’d been with other girls that way since then, and they all seemed okay with it, even tiny Karen, then I remembered that Karen told me that it was the only way that she and Vince had ever had sex.

I’ve been told that I have a big cock, and I wondered if I was going to hurt girls with it in the beginning, but thinking about where babies come from, I was pretty sure I wasn’t going to hurt a girl’s pussy. I decided that almost any opening was adaptable after that night when I had my entire hand in Alice’s butt.

Marla’s head was still on my chest when she pulled me out of my reverie by saying, “Jesus, where did you learn to do that, Pete?”

“Why? Didn’t you like it?”

“I’m, uhh, not sure. No one’s ever done that to me before.”

“Oh, are you angry?”

“No, I’m just surprised is all.”

“Surprised at what?”

“I’m surprised that you did it, and I’m surprised at how I reacted. I don’t ever remember coming that hard.”

“Well, that’s a good thing, isn’t it?”

Marla got up and moved to the edge of the bed, then she looked at me. She had an odd expression on her face. She finally said, “Why don’t you go wash your hands, then get us some more water? Hurry, I have to go to the bathroom.”

I washed up, and she was waiting at the door when I came out of the bathroom. She still had the same strange expression on her face as she went in and closed the door behind her. I got some more ice water, and I came back in and lay down on the bed. She came out of the bathroom a moment later and sat on the edge of the bed next to me. We drank some water, then she put her hand on my cheek.

Her voice was sober when she said, “You surprise me, Pete. I’ve never thought of you as a big, teddy bear, high school kid. I know that you’re mature for your age from the time I’ve spent with you, but something tells me that you’ve been places and done things I never expected.”

“Is it, uhh, because of what I just did with my finger?”

“No, it’s beyond that. It’s your whole attitude about sex. You’re more comfortable having sex than anyone I’ve been with, and you seem to know more about it than you should. Why is that?”

I thought for a minute, then I said, “I’m not sure how to answer you. I’ve been with some wonderful partners, and I guess that I learned from them.”

“Some of them were older, weren’t they.”

It was more of a statement than a question, and I answered, “Yes, some of them were.”

She sat there staring at the floor, then she nodded to the travel case and asked, “Did they show you how to use all those things?”

“Most of them.”

She sat for a minute longer, then she seemed to shake herself, and the girl who looked up at me seemed different than the one I was with a few minutes ago. She raised an eyebrow and asked, “Would you like to show me?”

I wanted to ask her what the different look was about, but I had other things in mind right now. I had never really used most of the things in the case, but I had a pretty good idea about what to do, so I stood up and said, “Follow me.”

I led her back to the shower for a quick rinse, and I stopped her when we got out and she reached for a towel. I said, “No! You don’t do anything, unless I tell you to for a while, okay?”

She nodded, and I said, “Dry me off.”

The eyebrow went up again, but still standing there dripping wet, she took the towel and began drying me off. I said, “Okay, dry yourself, then come to me,” when she finished.

I went back into the bedroom and started going through the travel case. I picked up the four pairs of cloth-covered handcuffs, and I was holding them when Marla came into the room. She stood there looking at me holding the handcuffs, and she hesitated for a minute when I told her to lie down on the bed, then she set her jaw and lay down. She didn’t say anything as I carefully cuffed her hands to the headboard, or when I spread her legs and attached her feet to the siderails of the bedframe. I sat on the bed next to her when I finished, then I reached in the case and pulled a blindfold out. I held it up so that she could see it, then I slipped it over her head. I asked, “Are you scared?” when I had it adjusted.

She answered, “I’m a little apprehensive, but I don’t think that you’ll hurt me.”

“Okay, then relax. Let’s see where this’ll take us.”

I began by kissing her. It was a long kiss with plenty of tongue, and I began caressing her breasts at the same time. I love kissing Marla. She can affect me more with a simple kiss than any girl I’ve ever been with. Her nipples were standing out like little erasers when I pulled back, and it gave me an idea. I went to the kitchen and got a bowl of ice cubes instead of continuing, then I went to the bathroom and got a couple of towels. I returned just as Marla said, “ Where have you been, Pete?”

“I had to get something. Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I just, oh, never mind.”

I wanted to see just how sensitive her breasts were, so I spent time fondling and kissing them. I sucked on each nipple until it, and the areola around it, became puffy and flushed, then I started kissing down her stomach. She began moving her body around as far as the restraints would let her, and she tried to arch her back to meet my lips when I got close to her pussy. I kissed all around it without actually touching it, then I touched my tongue to her clit and she gasped and began to tremble.

I stopped for a second and reached into the travel case. There were several vibrators along with the butt plug. One huge one that almost looked menacing, and two others. A tiny one with a cord and a remote switch that had ‘Pocket Pal’ printed on the side, and the other one was the one I had used before. It was six or seven inches long and had a soft rubber tip at the back that rested on the girl’s clit when it was fully inside her. I switched it on for a second to test the batteries, and Marla’s body jerked when I did. I coated it with the warming cream that Marla had used, then I leaned close to her and touched it to her pussy. Her body jerked again, and she began to move around as I slowly pushed it inside her.

I don’t claim to be an expert, and I haven’t been able to closely look at some of the girls whom I’ve been with, but Marla’s pussy is really pretty. Her outer lips are like the petals of a flower. Not large, but they stayed there as though they were welcoming something or someone when I folded them back to put the vibrator in. The hood over them is small but it was pushed up right now, and I could see the little, almost transparent button of her clit trying to peek out from under it.

I pressed the little soft tip against her clit and I turned the vibrator back on when it was all the way in. Marla shuddered, and her mouth was open and her breathing was ragged when I looked up. I began by moving the vibrator around and pulling it in and out. I could feel her body tense whenever the soft tip touched her clit. I kept it up for a while, and it seemed like she was enjoying herself, but it didn’t feel like she was building to a climax, so I moved it around some more, then pushed it in all the way in, and rested the rubber tip directly on her button. She occasionally moaned, and seemed to be enjoying things, but I noticed something odd after a while. The cream I had put on everything had apparently been absorbed, and she wasn’t making any fluid of her own, so I stopped to add some more cream, and she said, “Please stop, Pete,” when I did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.