Pete: A Young Man's Story - Cover

Pete: A Young Man's Story

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Chapter 57

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 57 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Saturday afternoon in Las Vegas

Kristen’s face was expressionless. She looked at me, glanced at Karen, then back at me, and said, “Hello, Pete!”

“Uhh, hi, Kristen. What are you doing here?”

“I need to talk to you. I...”

Kristen’s voice trailed off, and she oddly stared at me. The silence grew awkwardly long before she pushed by me and went to Karen. She stood, looking down at her for a few seconds; then her face seemed to cloud up, and she asked Karen, “Has he told you that he loves you yet?”

A lot of things were going through my mind. Somehow, I’d almost forgotten how beautiful Kristen is, and I have to admit, seeing her brought back memories that stirred me, but then I looked at Karen. Her face showed that she was at least surprised, if not stunned. She shrank a little into the couch, then she stammered, “Uhh, yes ... I mean, No, not really. I, uhh...”

I was suddenly angry. Kristen had no right to behave this way. I said, “Stop it, Kristen!” I stepped between them and pulled Karen to her feet. I started to put my arm around her, but she seemed to have gathered herself together. She pulled away from me, and stood in front of Kristen.

It was strange seeing the two of them together. Kristen is five inches taller than Karen and she was glaring down at her like some kind of goddess staring at a mere mortal, but Karen had her jaw set, and her fists were clenched.

In a voice much quieter than I would have expected, she said, “It’s none of your business what Pete said to me, Kristen. You had your chance with him. Now it’s my turn.”

What occurred next happened so quickly that I had no time to react.

Kristen turned to me and said, “Is this little bitch the reason why you wouldn’t marry me?” Then she turned back to Karen and without warning, pushed her, hard! That caused Karen to stagger back and fall onto the couch.

I started toward Karen to see if she was okay, but, a blurred female figure suddenly hurtled through the open doorway and slammed into Kristen. They both hit the floor, but Jan almost instantly recovered and she quickly scrambled on top of Kristen. She had one hand on Kristen’s throat while she held the index finger of her other hand in Kristen’s face. She leaned close to her, and in a menacing voice, she said, “Don’t you push my friend, you cunt!”

I almost burst out laughing. Jan is even smaller than Karen, and she looked like an angry little tiger sitting on top of Kristen, who was opening and closing her mouth in disbelief even as she tried to get up.

Then there was more confusion as Bob ran in, picked Jan up around the waist like a sack of potatoes, and said, “Dammit Jan, I told you when we came here this time, no more fighting!” He carried her, squirming and kicking, to the doorway, where he stopped and said, “Sorry, Pete. We were coming to see if you’d join us for dinner tonight. We’ll be in our room if you need us.”

He pulled the door closed, and the three of us looked at each other. It had all happened so fast that we were in mild shock.

Karen was trying to untangle herself from the pillows on the couch, so I helped her to her feet, then I went to Kristen. She was still sitting on the floor, looking at the closed door, and she asked, “Who the hell was that?” Even rumpled, she still looked beautiful. I reached down, without thinking, and patted down a shock of her hair that was sticking up.

She looked at me, then at Karen when I touched her. She suddenly started to cry and tried to hug my legs, but I held her arms and said, “No, Kristen,”

I don’t know how long we would have stood like that. It was Karen who finally said, “I’m going next door, Pete. Figure out what you want to do here, and let me know what you decide.”

I reached over and caught Karen’s arm. “There’s nothing to decide. I’m here with you, and Kristen owes you an apology.”

The expression on Karen’s face was sad but kind of hopeful, as she said, “Well, talk it out with her, and come and get me when you finish.”

She started for the door, but Kristen stopped her with, “No, please don’t leave, Karen. He’s right. I’m sorry for barging in, and please forgive me for pushing you. When I saw Pete, I couldn’t...”

She stopped talking for a minute, and she and Karen looked at each other. Karen had been glaring at Kristen, but her face slowly softened before she came over and stood next to me. She looked down and quietly asked, “Okay, what’s going on, Kristen?”

Kristen got up and shook herself, then she said, “I need to talk with both of you.” We all sat down to catch our breath, and Kristen started talking.

“You know that Pete and I were together for quite a while, Karen. We’d still be together if I had my way, but it didn’t happen, and I’ll leave it to Pete to tell you why. Tomaso insists that I keep a ‘squeaky-clean’ image, so I intimated that Pete and I were married for career and safety reasons when we were here at New Year’s. I never actually said that we were, but I let people believe that we were because I want to concentrate on my career, and I didn’t want to be bothered by people asking for dates, et cetera.”

“Well, something happened today that you may see in the tabloids, and possibly even in the real newspapers. Joe Little has been phoning me a lot. Tomaso doesn’t like him, so he’s warned me to stay away from him, but Joe’s a charming guy, and I’ve been lonesome. So I’d spend time on the phone with him when he’d call.”

“Our gig this weekend was canceled, so I flew home. I talk with Amy every day and I knew that Pete was here with you, and I must tell you that it bothered me. So I agreed when Joe called this morning and asked me to have breakfast with him. We were on the patio at the Polo Lounge.”

“I got up to use the restroom. There was a girl at the table and she was screaming at him when I came back. I think that she was his girlfriend. They argued for a minute and she slapped him. He hit her back, and a real fight started. Some photographers suddenly showed up and started taking pictures of them, so I ducked out and grabbed a cab. I don’t know how long the photographers had been there, or if they got any shots of me. I was wearing a hat and sunglasses, but you never know. I called Tomaso and told him what happened. He said that being seen with a guy with Joe’s reputation was bad for my career. He suggested that I come here and see if you would say that the two of us had been together all weekend.”

It took a few seconds for this to sink in, and I looked at Karen. She looked back at me for a minute, then she started laughing and shaking her head. She said, “I knew this weekend would be interesting, Pete, I just didn’t realize how interesting. Okay, what do you need from him, Kristen?”

“I need to be seen with him tonight, and we have to act like we’re together. It has to be in a public place, and the press has to be there.”

“How do you make that happen?”

“We have a way, but I need it to be okay with you two first. Will you do it?”

Still smiling, Karen said, “Okay, you can borrow him for a while, Kristen. This is so bizarre that I can’t wait to see what happens next. But there is a condition. This ‘act’ will not go into the bedroom.”

“No problem. These floors are off-limits to the press, and he’s all yours once we get up here.”

“So, you want me to stay in my room until this sham is over?”

“No, absolutely not. We have a plan for that.”

I said, “Hey! Wait a minute! Do I have a say in this? This will take the whole evening, and who is this ‘we’ you mention?” I was starting to say something else when Kristen broke in. Her face was kind of sober as she said, “This could be important to my career, Pete. I have arranged an extra day for you guys If you go along with it. Tell me that you’ll play along, and I tell you what it is.”

Karen looked at me, shrugged, and nodded, so I said, “Okay. We’ll do it. What’s next?”

Kristen reached for the cell phone hanging on her belt, and pushed a button, then she said, “I know that it’s cutting into your trip, so I talked with both of your parents today, and they said that, you could take Tuesday off too if you agreed to go along with this. I’ve arranged a room and dinner for you at the Four Seasons Hotel in LA if you do.”

Karen and I looked at each other with surprise and anticipation. The Four Seasons Hotel is a fabulous place that is so expensive that only the rich stay there. Even the basic rooms run hundreds of dollars a night. I’d heard that there are no prices on the dinner menu. A TV food guy said ‘If you have to ask about the price, you can’t afford to eat there’, about the place.

Karen and I both enthusiastically nodded, and I asked, “So what do we do about tonight?”

“We should know about that any minute now.”

Karen had been hugging me to her, and Kristen put her hand on her arm and said, “Please let me apologize again, Karen.” Karen started to reply, but there was a knock on the door. I headed for it, but Kristen beat me to it and pulled it open.

I suddenly knew who the ‘we’ was, because Amy walked in with some papers in one hand and a cell phone in the other. She smiled at Karen and me, and said, “Hi, Guys,” then she turned to Kristen and said, “Okay, here’s the deal. There’s a possibility that someone has seen Pete and Karen together, so you and Pete will stick as close as possible tonight, but we’ll all go to the stage show together, so that everyone will think we’re all friends. I got a guy who I met when we were here over New Year’s to bring a buddy along, and act as dates for Karen and I. They work here, they know what’s going on, and they know how to keep their mouths shut. So Karen and I will come along with our ‘dates’, and it’ll look like we’re all friends. I had the hotel marketing people notify the press that we were going to see Mason Barlow in the main showroom after dinner, so the press will be all over us.”

Incredulous, I said, “You told them that we’d be here to see the main show? What’s the magician going to do if he sees us?”

“He’s already seen me. I went to his quarters and talked with him. I thought that he was going to have a heart attack when I knocked on his door. He kept looking around for you. I told him that Kristen and you were going to be in the audience tonight, and to acknowledge her from the stage. I said that I was going to send you over to break his jaw again if he didn’t.”

“You what?”

“Relax, I’m kidding about the last part. He’s a businessman, and his early shows have not been selling out lately, so he not only agreed to introduce her when he found out that Kristen would be here, he wants her to do a song. We figured that he would, so I brought some of her arrangements along. The hotel has been notified, and will be talking about a ‘surprise guest’ in tonight’s show on both radio and TV today. We’re going to have a press briefing before the show, and we made a bunch of show tickets available to the press, so there should be a full house at the early show.”

I was already thinking about it, but Karen beat me to it by asking, “What if they ask her to come back for the late show?”

Amy grinned and glanced over at Kristen. Then she winked. “I already talked to the hotel about it. The first show is free. It’s going to cost them if she has to come back for the second show.”

Incredulous all over again, I asked, “You got this all handled today?”

“Sure. I talked with Tomaso when Kristen told me what happened with Joe, then I got on the phone and got most of it handled before we left LA. I took care of the rest when we got here.”

“But how did you know what Karen and I would do when you asked us to go along with things?”

“Because I know you both. You’re smart enough to see how important this is to her, and good-hearted enough to care, so I was pretty sure that you would help us.”

I stood there shaking my head until Kristen laughed out loud, went to Amy, and hugged her, then turned to me and said, “See why I pay her the big bucks?”

Amy grinned, then she sobered a little and said, “Wait, Guys, there’s more. Regardless of what happens tonight, we have to deal with tomorrow. We came here in one of the Mariani airplanes, but we can’t leave that way now that the press knows we’re here, so I sent the plane home. The press is still going to be around when we get ready to leave, so we’ll all have to go back in the Cessna. The only clothes we brought are what we’re wearing, our makeup, and our dresses. So luggage won’t be a problem.”

I was a little disappointed. This was supposed to be a weekend for Karen and I, and it was turning into a circus. So I asked, “Do you and Kristen have a room here?”

“Yes, we’re right down the hall.”

“Could I talk to Karen for a few minutes?”

Amy looked at her watch. “Of course. It’s almost four. The first performance starts at seven. You and Kristen should be at the press suite around six, so we have to start to get ready now, but you have plenty of time. Do you have the outfit that she got you at New Year’s with you?”

I nodded.

“Good, please wear it.”

“Are you going to be there?”

“Yes. Karen and I will wander in a minute or two after you guys. As a matter of fact, give me a minute with Karen.”

They stuck their heads together and started talking about what they were wearing, so I went to Kristen.

I wanted to say something to her, but I didn’t know where to start. I guess that she didn’t either, so we just stood there looking at each other. I finally admitted, “I miss you.”

“I miss you too, and I still love you.”

My heart jumped and I wanted to take her in my arms, but I knew what it would lead to, so I had to change the subject. I said, “You said that your last performance was canceled. How come?”

“Tomaso wanted to go to the funeral.”

“What funeral? Who died?”

“I’m sorry; I thought you knew. Lu Huan passed away last week.”

The news hit me like a blow to the stomach. I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t talk. I gaped at Kristen. This was the first time anyone I’d personally known had died. The thought of that beautiful, mysterious looking girl being gone was impossible to believe. I could see her standing in the restaurant when I first met her, and I remembered how fantastic she looked. I tried to recall what she looked like when she was laying beneath me as we made love. I could see her face, framed by her long, silky black hair, and those coal black eyes of hers that seemed to look right through me, but the loss began to overwhelm me when I tried to remember more, and I had to force myself to think of something else.

A giggle brought me back to the present, as Amy and Karen walked to the door together. Amy left, and as Karen came back, Kristen stuck out her hand to her, and said, “Thanks.” Karen nodded and shook it.

Kristen smiled at me, and said, “See you in a while,” then, “Oh, by the way. Our ‘dinner’ tonight is going to have to be a quick one, so I’m having some food sent up.” She waggled her fingers at us and left.

Karen silently stared at the door for a minute, then she turned to me and said, “Make love to me, Pete.”

It floored me for a minute, but I guessed at what the problem was, so I took her in my arms and kissed her. It was a long kiss, and she held me so tightly that I’m sure her arms must have ached., I held her close to me after that, and she hugged me more. I pulled her away when she started to relax, and said, “It’s over between Kristen and me. I’m with you now.”

Her eyes were bright with tears when she said, “How could you be, Pete? Those girls are both so beautiful and talented that I feel like a kid next to them.”

“Because you’re beautiful and talented too, and I’m not in love with them like I am with you.”

She hugged me tightly, but her only other response was a nod.

Karen had already showered, so I grabbed the bathroom. I couldn’t help but think of Lu as I let the water cascade over me. I began to picture her beautiful face and flawless body. It pained me to think that she was gone, and I wondered what Tomaso was going through.

I put the clothes on that Kristen bought me, and Karen smiled her approval when I came out of the bathroom. “Wow, that’s a beautiful outfit. You look great. I might really get upset letting you go out looking like that if Amy hadn’t told me how cute my ‘date’ tonight is.”

I grinned back, “Just remember one thing, lady. This is all for show! That guy will end up with his arm in a sling if I see him touching anything he shouldn’t.”

She giggled and started pulling things out of her suitcase, then she said, “Go into the living room and relax. I want to rewash and blow-dry my hair. I want to look beautiful for my date.” I stuck my tongue out at her as she ran into the bathroom.

The food arrived just then, so I went into the living room and sat down to eat. I couldn’t get the thought of Lu’s passing out of my mind. I don’t know how long I was sitting there thinking about her, but it took me a few seconds to realize that the phone was ringing.

An excited Jan said, “Pete, that was Kristen Baker, wasn’t it?” when I answered. Without thinking, I answered, “Uhh, yeah.”

“Holy Shit! I knew that I’d seen you before. You and she were here over New Year’s, weren’t you? We were too, and I saw you in the newspapers; they said that you two were married!”

I was starting to worry. I didn’t know how far Kristen wanted to carry this. So I said, “I’m on the other line, Jan. Let me call you right back.” I sat, thinking about what to do. It could be a problem if Jan began telling people what went on between the three of us. I wanted to ask Kristen how she wanted me to handle this. I would have to tell her what happened, but I knew that Amy would find out about it, and I didn’t want her to know for some reason.

I took a chance and dialed Kristen’s room. She answered, to my relief. I took a deep breath and said, “Hi, I need to talk to you. Is Amy there?”

“No, she’s downstairs taking care of something. What’s up?” I told her what happened with Jan last night. I told her how it started, and I tried to explain that Karen’s part in it was experimentation. She surprised me by saying that she understood.

I said, “You do?”

“Yes I do, Pete. I went through a similar thing with Della if you remember.”

“So, what would you like me to do about Jan?”

“Give me her room number; I’ll handle it.”

I gave it to her, then I asked, “Um, does Amy need to know about this?”

She didn’t answer for a minute, then she said, “No,” and hung up.

Karen came into the living room wearing a simple little black dress and high heels. She looked fantastic! She’s such a down-to-earth person that it’s easy to forget that she comes from money. I’m no expert in these matters, but that little dress fit and hung so well that I would bet it cost a lot, but the total package was amazing whatever it cost. She saw the way I was staring at her, and it looked like she blushed! She looked so cute that I wanted to hug her, but I didn’t want to muss her, so I whistled instead.

I asked, “Are you going to be okay with what’s going to go on tonight?”

“Yes, Amy has told me what to expect. She and I are going to be window dressing for you and Kristen for tonight. I know that it’s an unusual situation, but to tell the truth, it sounds like fun and I’m excited to be a part of it. I can tell from the way Kristen acts that she’s still in love with you, and it makes me wonder why you and she aren’t still together.”

“She wants things from me that I can’t give her.”

“Like what?”

“She wants marriage and a family. Hell, I’m not ready for that, Karen.”

“You’re right; you are too young, but not by much, and you might make it work if you wanted it enough.”

Karen sat down to eat, and I thought about what she said. It had been tough leaving Kristen, but it hadn’t been as hard as I thought it would be. Although she never showed that side of herself to me, I saw how her aggressive personality affected others, and I often wondered how long it would be before it became a problem between us.

I then looked at sweet, unassuming Karen, and my heart was filled with affection. Here was a girl I could be with for a long time. She was genuine, pretty, and I knew that she liked me a lot. I wanted to tell her how much she meant to me, but now wasn’t the right time, so I said, “I, uhh, guess that I didn’t want it enough.”


The phone rang around five-thirty, and Kristen asked me to come to her room. Karen was sitting at the dressing table putting finishing touches on her makeup. She winked at me, and said, “Have fun, but behave yourself.” then she air-kissed me, and I left.

Kristen was stunning in a shimmering green gown that showed a lot of cleavage. She had obviously spent some time in a tanning salon, and her skin practically glowed. Her shining black hair was hanging past her shoulders, and I almost went numb when she looked at me with her coal black eyes. The girl was beyond beautiful; she was spectacular!

She could see how affected I was. She did a slow, complete turn, and asked me, “What do you think?”

I wanted to tell her that she was more beautiful than I had ever seen her, and I was tempted to rush to her and take her in my arms, but I was afraid that I would never be able to let her go, so I said, “You’re gorgeous, Kristen. Uhh, shouldn’t we be going?”

A dark look crossed her face, but she grabbed my arm, and we headed for the door. I asked, “Did you get hold of Jan?” while we were waiting for the elevator.

“Yup, it’s handled.”

“What did you say?”

“I told her that you and I had an ‘understanding’ about other sex partners, and I asked her not to say anything to anyone.”

“How did she respond?”

“She wouldn’t promise me that she wouldn’t say anything until I mentioned that you and Karen were only seventeen, and still in high school. She quickly agreed to keep things quiet when I casually asked her if she knew anything about the statutory rape penalties in Nevada. I did have to agree to get her seats for tonight’s show, however.”

We got off the elevator and went to the pressroom. We stopped when we got to the door, and Kristen straightened my shirt. I looked for a sign of nervousness, but she was as calm as could be. This is what she loved. It was what she was born for, and I felt a tug at my heart. I realized again that I had done right by letting her go. I would never have been able to compete with this kind of life, and that idea made me a little sad.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.