Pete: A Young Man's Story
Chapter 55

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 55 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

I was staring at the two girls in amazement. The kiss Karen planted on Jan wasn’t just a peck; it was a full-blown kiss just like the one she had given me. They were sitting together now, holding hands, and I was tremendously turned on. I had just enough alcohol in me that I was considering jumping both of them, when there was a tapping noise on the outside of the grotto, and a man’s voice said, “Excuse me!”

I started to get up, but Jan said, “Don’t! I can guess what this is about.” She called out, “Be right there,” and she slipped a shirt on and went outside. There were a few muffled words, and she stuck her head back in. “It’s Bob. He’s passed out in the men’s room. They’ll help me get him up to our room. You guys hang around; I’ll be right back.”

Karen was sitting with her head back and her eyes closed. I slid over next to her, and put my arm around her. She laid her head on my shoulder and looked up at me. I said, “That, uhh, was a pretty sexy kiss.”

“Which one, when I kissed you or her?”

“Both. Are you sure that you know what you’re doing?”

“Yes, I’m having a good time. I never kissed a girl like that before. It felt strange, but she has really soft lips.”

“You’re kinda drunk, aren’t you?”

“A little bit. Why? Are you bothered by what happened?”

“No, I’m actually kinda turned on.”

She grinned, kissed me on the neck, then whispered, “I thought that you would be.”

“So you did it for me?”

“Nope, I did it for me. I’m having a great time.”

She suddenly sat upright, turned to me, put her hands on my shoulders, and looked directly at me. “I’m having more than a great time, Pete. I’m having the best time ever, and you’re the reason for it. I have a hard time trusting people, but I trust you for some reason. I flew with you in that little plane, and I experimented by kissing Jan. I would never have done things like that if it weren’t for you. I’ve never trusted anyone but my dad before, but I trust you, and I know you would never let anything bad happen to me.”

I was shocked! Karen had suddenly reminded me that she was my responsibility. Someone was depending on me to watch out for them. I was confused and a little scared. I had never had anyone really depend just on me before. I wanted to call Mom or Dad or Kate. I wanted them to tell me that I was old enough or smart enough for this kind of responsibility, but here was pretty, trusting Karen, telling me that she trusted me, and had faith that I was someone who could care for her and protect her. I decided that I was up to the job, so I took her in my arms and began cuddling her.

I was still holding Karen when Jan came back, tore her shirt off, and jumped back in the spa. She said, “Brrr, it’s cold in those elevators.” Then she looked at us and grinned, “Uhh, I’m not interrupting anything, am I?”

I was kidding when I answered, “No, you’re welcome to join us.”

What I actually meant was, ‘Why didn’t she come over so I could hug her, too’ but but her grin faded slightly as she raised an eyebrow. Her voice sounded a bit husky when she suggested, “Why don’t we go up to your room where it’s warm and dry.”

I was trying to think of what to say, when Karen giggled, “Yeah, I’m starting to get waterlogged.”

Jan said, “You guys go on up. I’ll gather our stuff up, and see you in a few minutes.”

She climbed out of the spa, and started to pick up hers and Bob’s clothes. Karen and I threw our T-shirts on and dashed for the elevator. It was cold in the elevator, so I turned the heat up when we got to the room, then we both ripped our clothes off and jumped into the shower. We started to get out after a brief rinse, but Karen looked so cute that I made a grab for her. She slipped away and said, “Not now, Jan will be here any second.”

I thought to myself, “Jan probably wouldn’t mind.”

I slipped into some sweatpants, and I was looking for a shirt, when there was a knock on the door. Karen had put a blouse and some slacks on, and she was sitting at the dressing table brushing her hair, so I answered the door. I was expecting Jan. But when I opened the door, no one was there. There was a large covered tray sitting on the floor, however. I brought it in and set it on the coffee table next to the couch. The tray held a collection of fruits and cheeses, some glasses, and a huge container of some kind of steaming liquid with the odor of cinnamon.

Jan showed up a second later, wearing a silky robe, and carrying a big purse. She spied the tray after we exchanged smiles and ‘Hellos’. She quickly sat on the couch and poured three glasses of the liquid. She held one up to Karen, and Jan patted a place on the couch next to her when she came over to take it. Karen sat down, and Jan handed one to me. It had an interesting flavor. Like hot, cinnamon-flavored fruit juice.

Jan tasted hers and purred, “Ummm, perfect. It’s called ‘Wassail’.

Bob taught the room service people how to make it. We order it every time we’re here.”

I asked, “How’s Bob?”

“He’s okay. He doesn’t drink often, but he doesn’t know when to stop when he gets going. He’ll be out until tomorrow morning.”

“You and Bob come here a lot?”

“About once a month. Our company supplies the computers and a lot of the electronics for this hotel and several others, but we really like it here at the Miracle.”

I started to sit down, but I remembered that I wasn’t wearing a shirt, so I reached for one, and I was about to put it on, when Jan said, “Please don’t, Pete. We like to look at you that way.” She looked at Karen and smiled, “Don’t we, Dear.”

Karen smiled back, and agreed, “Yes, we certainly do.”

I must admit that it was kind of fun showing off for two pretty women, so I sat on a chair across the table from them and reached for my drink. Karen had done the same thing, and we each took a long pull.

I asked Jan, “Does this stuff have a lot of alcohol in it?”

“Not an awful lot, but it’ll keep it going if you already have a buzz.”

I’m a lightweight when it comes to booze, and I was already feeling a little numb, so I decided to be careful. I sat back and watched the girls rather than hit the Wassail again.

They began giggling and feeding each other pieces of fruit. It started with them placing the pieces in each other’s mouth. That went on for a while. One would put fingers and all in, and the other would lick them as they came out before very long, though. I’m not sure when it started, but one would hold the fruit in her lips next, the other would take it from her with her lips, and they would kiss.

It was so erotic that my ‘little soldier’ stood at attention. I had to ‘re-arrange’ myself so that the bulge in my sweats wouldn’t show, but they were so into what they were doing that I’m not sure they would have noticed. They kept taking sips from their glasses and setting them back on the table. Jan was setting hers down when I noticed perspiration on her forehead.

I said, “It’s getting warm. Shall I turn down the heat?”

She answered, “Yes, it is warm,” but she stood up and dropped her robe instead of saying anything about my adjusting the heat.

Jan really has a great shape. She has a tiny waist and very narrow hips, but her tits are large and they look real.

She stood there naked, looking at both Karen and me for several eye-pleasing seconds, then she reached for Karen’s hand and pulled her to her feet. Karen stared at her without moving as Jan unbuttoned her blouse. Karen closed her eyes, then leaned her head back when Jan peeled it off and bent to kiss her breasts.

It was fascinating, and actually quite beautiful, watching them together. Jan then slowly unbuttoned Karen’s slacks, and both women giggled when they fell at her feet.

Karen surprisingly hadn’t been wearing panties, so she was now as naked as Jan was. Both women only wore a smile. I was very turned on at first, but I suddenly remembered that I was responsible for Karen. Was she getting into something that was over her head? I asked, “Are you okay, Karen?”

She didn’t answer me. She continued to stand there with her eyes closed and a smile on her face. Jan dropped to her knees, put her cheek against Karen’s belly, and looked at me. Jan’s eyes, now almost smoky, stared into mine, and it looked like she was turned on, then I noticed that I could smell female arousal. It seemed that Jan really was REALLY turned on.

It took me several seconds to realize that that wonderful scent was actually the scents of two yummy women combined. Jan slowly snaked her arms around Karen’s waist, and began stroking her back and butt cheeks, then she started lightly kissing her belly. She finally put her mouth on Karen’s mound and held it there. Karen gasped, and Jan got up, took Karen by the hand and led her toward the bedroom when she did.

Even more concerned, I barked, “Karen!” She put her hand out, palm down, and waved it in a calming motion, and the two of them disappeared.

I was suddenly alone, and I didn’t like it! I felt like I should do something, but I didn’t know what. Karen hadn’t protested, so I guess that she was okay with what was happening, but I wasn’t. I wanted to run in and ‘Save’ her, but it didn’t look like she needed saving. Could it be the alcohol? I don’t think so! She didn’t act like she was drunk. Then I had a thought. ‘She wasn’t wearing panties or a bra!’ Did that mean that she knew that this was going to happen? Had they planned it? If so, when?

All these thoughts were running through my head when I heard Karen say “Pete,” and I dashed into the bedroom.

There was a small light on the nightstand. That, plus the light from the living room, made it bright enough that I could clearly see the two of them on the bed. Karen was on her back, and Jan had her head between her legs. She looked up when I came in.

They had only been there a minute or so, but I could see that the hairs on Karen’s pussy were already matted, and there was wetness on Jan’s face and mouth.

I asked Karen, “Did you call me?”

“Yes, I can’t do this unless you’re with me.”

I sat on the bed next to her and took her hand, then I looked down at Jan. She looked back at me for a second before nodding, then she dropped her head to return to Karen’s pussy. I found it fascinating. It was like something that I’d seen on a computer porn site. Karen’s erratic breathing, and the slurping noises Jan was making, soon were the only sounds in the room. I was so turned on that I thought I would explode.

Karen wasn’t looking at Jan, though. She was staring at me, and the hand I was holding was trembling. She had a very intense look on her face, her eyebrows were arched, and it almost looked like she was in pain. I could still smell that both women were aroused, so I figured that Karen wasn’t hurting. Five or more minutes went by, and Karen suddenly said, “Please stop. Jan!”

Jan sat up with an alarmed look, and asked, “What’s the matter, did I do something wrong?”

Karen touched her cheek and said, “No, Dear. You were wonderful, but I have to do it to you now!”

Jan seemed confused, but she said, “Uhh, okay.” She got up on the bed alongside Karen. Karen kissed her on the mouth, ran her tongue around Jan’s lips, and sat back. It looked as though she was tasting herself, then she crawled around and positioned herself between Jan’s legs, looked at me, and said something surprising.

She said, “Would you hold me, Pete?” I got down next to her, and put my arm around her. She looked at me for a second, then she lowered her mouth to Jan’s pussy.

Jan was obviously very ready. Moisture was already peeking out between her outer lips, and they seemed to be swollen. Jan was completely shaved, and she gasped and jumped when Karen touched the tip of her tongue to the top of Jan’s slit. My head was less than six inches from Jan’s pussy, and it was fascinating watching Karen as she kissed and probed her tongue in and around it.

I’ve heard that a girl is better at eating pussy than a man is, because she knows what feels good. I don’t know if it’s true, and Karen said that she had never done it before, but Jan certainly seemed to be enjoying what Karen was doing. She moaned and moved around, and she tried to grab Karen’s head to pull her closer.

This went on for several minutes, then Karen did another surprising thing. She pushed me away, then got up, lay down next to Jan, and began talking to her. I tried to hear what they were saying, and I started to move closer, but Karen held her hand up to keep me away.

They talked for a while, and Jan threw her head back and laughed at one point, then she seemed to nod in agreement about something, and they tightly hugged each other. Karen climbed off the bed, and motioned for me to follow her into the bathroom. There was a makeup bag there, and she reached into it and brought a small box out. She tore it open and some condoms spilled out onto the countertop.

She shrugged and said, “Daddy insisted,” when my mouth dropped open.

“But I thought that you were on the pill?”

“I am, but I guess that he hoped that you would wear one anyway,” then she put her arms around me, hugged me, and said, “You know that I’m crazy about you, don’t you?”

“Uhh, yes, I think so, why?”

“Do you find Jan attractive?”

“Yes, she’s very pretty, why are you asking?”

“Because I’m going to ask you to do something. I was curious about some things, and I let Jan believe that I was available when she gave me the opportunity. I experimented with her, and it was interesting, but being with a woman is just not my thing.

“But Jan is a sweet girl, she’s all turned on now, what I did to her is unfair, and there’s also some things that I’m curious about, so I offered to let you help her out.”

“WHAAT! You want me to make love to her?”

“No, I’m not. You may kiss her, but no oral on your part, and you don’t need a lot of foreplay. Just go in there and fuck her.” She was silent for a few seconds, then she added, “And I want to watch.”

I was surprised at her language, and shocked at what she proposed. I put my hands on her shoulders and said, “Why are you doing this?”

She threw her arms around me and drew me against her. She hugged me so tightly that it almost hurt, then she pulled herself back and looked at me. She said, “I’m not asking you to do something unpleasant, Pete. Jan is a beautiful girl, and there are some things that I’d like to know about, and this opportunity may never come up again. Please do this for me.” She released me and led me to the doorway.


Jan’s purse was lying open on the nightstand, and I heard a familiar buzzing noise when we got there. She was playing with one of her nipple barbells with one hand, and the other hand was holding a vibrator. It was buried deep in her pussy, and she was slowly moving it in and out. I thought that Karen would leave so that Jan and I could be alone. She hit the switch next to the door, flooding the room with light instead, then she threw a couple of condoms on the nightstand as she climbed onto the bed and started stroking Jan’s hair.

It was very bright in the room now. I walked to the foot of the bed, and Jan looked up at me. The light didn’t seem to bother her, and I was able to get a good look at her. She really is a pretty girl, and although this was an unusual situation for me, I suspected that it wasn’t the first time for her. The look on her face was pure lust, and she looked impatient.

She pulled the vibrator out, turned it off, and she put it in her mouth and licked it as I watched! I said, “Taste good?”

“Yes. I love the taste of pussy, especially mine. Are you going to stand there all night?” I stepped out of my sweats and stood in front of her. I wasn’t fully hard, but my cock was standing up and she smiled. “My goodness. That’s quite a weapon you have there,” when she saw it.

Remembering a line attributed to Mae West, I replied, “Goodness has nothing to do with it,” and I climbed onto the bed next to Jan. She sat up and muttered, “Let’s see what we have here.” She reached out with her right forefinger and barely grazed the head of my rod. I was surprised at how exciting her touch was, but she didn’t do anything else for a moment. She sort of stared at my cock, and looked lost in thought at the same time. She soon took my cock in her hands and stroked it, barely touching it again, but using her fingernails this time. I was fully erect in only a few seconds. I was also impressed at her exquisite skill once more by how well she was exciting me. I needed to take several deep breaths to clear my head, in fact. Jan glanced quickly at Karen, then bent and took the head of my erection in her mouth. She had definitely done this before. She was rapidly stroking me and lashing me with her tongue. I was horny from watching the two of them and I could feel myself getting ready in almost no time.

I’ll never forget what happened next. It must have been obvious that I was ready to explode, because Karen pushed Jan’s head away and tried to put her mouth on me at the very last second, but she was a little too late, and most of my seed landed on her face and neck.

We all sat looking at each other for a few seconds, then Karen wiped her face with her hand and looked down at it. Jan reached for Karen’s hand, and it looked like she tried to lick her fingers, but Karen quickly pulled her hand back, and said, “No, it’s mine.” I was a little shocked, but Jan didn’t seem to be. She leaned back and watched Karen for a second, then she said, “So what do I get out of this?”

Karen nodded toward me and giggled, “Don’t worry, there’s plenty left.” She reached to the nightstand and tried to tear a condom open. Jan reached over and took it from her since Karen was having difficulty because her hands were slippery, then she suggested, “Go clean up. Pete and I’ll wait until you get back.” Karen got up and went into the bathroom. Jan leaned back and looked at me meanwhile.

I asked, “Uhh, what’s going on?”

“You have a great girl there. She’ll tell you later. I’ve been doing all the work in the meantime, how about you working on me for a while?” She was right, and I was still very much in the mood, so I slid next to her and kissed her. She willingly responded, and it was a great kiss. Her lips tasted like a mix of chlorine from the grotto and Karen.

I kissed her twice more, taking longer each time, then I moved my head to her breasts and ran my tongue over and around the little barbells. She seemed to like that a lot, because she moaned, “Yessss,” and began to move her body around. I happily spent a minute or two more on her breasts, then I ran my tongue down to her belly button and swirled around it several times. Jan kept moaning “Yessss” over and over. I was about to taste her pussy, when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Karen said, “No, Pete, don’t,” and she pulled me onto my back. She whispered something to Jan before she took the condom from her, opened it, and slipped it on me. I was hard as a rock again, and I was about to climb into position on Jan when she said to Karen, “Damn! Look at the size of that thing. How does a little girl like you do it? I’m sore for days when I get done with guys like him.” She said to me, “Look, I have to take it easy with that thing of yours. Just lie there. I’ll do the work, but I gotta do it a little at a time.”

She crawled on top of me and put just the head in, then she slowly settled down and stopped. She was facing me, and she had a kind of concerned look on her face. I saw what she meant. She was extremely tight, and I hit bottom before I was all the way in. She started slowly moving up and down, and as her pussy seemed to relax a little she began to get wetter, but she was still very tight. The pressure on my cock was wonderful, but I knew that I could go on for a long time after already coming twice this evening.

I guess Karen and I had gotten her pretty ready, because she didn’t last long. She grunted the first time she came, went through a series of jerking motions after that, then stopped moving. She had been sitting upright and supporting her body over me. She relaxed for a second when she came, and she slid down on my johnson so far that the head slammed against her cervix. She cried out and fell backwards which caused my cock to pop right out of her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.