Pete: A Young Man's Story
Chapter 52

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 52 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

The last time I saw Bonnie was the time that I was at the hotel with Molly and Alice. I nervously glanced at Amy and said, “Bonnie! What are you doing here?” Bonnie saw the glance, and she went to Amy and said, “Hi, I’m Bonnie. I’m here to make Pete pretty. You must be Pete’s sister, Amy. The people outside told me you were here.”

Amy stood up and said, “Yes, I am. Uhh, you and Pete know each other?”

“Yes, Pete helped me when we did some, umm, glamour shots with Molly Dennis a while back,. I think Molly used to go to the same school as you, didn’t she?”

Amy nodded, and Bonnie continued, “The people here told me that you work with Tomaso’s crew, and that you’re pretty tough. Good for you.”

“These Devon kids are okay, but their mother is a pain in the ass. She’s their agent and she represents some other people as well. She’s okay with her girls, but she tries to take advantage of everybody else. I’m glad that you’re here to look out for Pete. Have you met her yet?”

“Not yet, but thanks for the warning.” Amy went back to the papers, and Bonnie started working on me. Amy suddenly said, “Damn!” and jumped up. She grabbed the papers, said, “Be right back,” and slammed the door on the way out.

Bonnie laughed and said, “It looks like the old broad had something in there that Amy doesn’t like. It doesn’t surprise me,” then she asked, “Have you talked to Molly or Alice lately?”

I told her about the conversation I’d had with Alice, and she said, “Those were lovely girls, and they sure liked you a lot. I was sorry to see them leave, but I was glad that they got away from Delight. I saw Alice on TV the other day, and she looked great. She liked you a lot, you know. Actually. They both did.”

“Yes, I liked them too. They left before I had a chance to say goodbye.”

“I know. They talked to me about it. They are closer than any two sisters I ever saw, but they knew that being around you would cause a problem between them if they didn’t leave right away.”

“Hmm, I didn’t realize that. I liked Alice a lot, and I liked Molly too, but Molly is so beautiful I that was always in awe of her.”

“I don’t blame you. She truly is gorgeous. I’m around this sex stuff all the time as you know, by the way, but that day you made love to Molly was the sexiest and most beautiful thing I ever saw.”

“But I thought Alice and I were alone with her.”

“You were, but don’t forget that there was a TV camera there, too. It wasn’t as intimate as the film footage that Alice took, but it was still awesome.”

The door flew open, and Amy came charging in just then. “Put your street clothes on. We’re leaving!”

“Wha ... what’s going on?”

“Never mind. Let’s get out of here!”

I was confused. I was about to ask what was going on again when a heavy-set woman appeared at the door. The Devon girls were standing behind her, and they looked scared. The woman came in and looked at me, then looked at one of the daughters. The daughter said, “Please ... Mom?”

She looked back at me, and seemed to study me for a minute, then she walked over to Amy, jerked a paper out of her hand, signed it, threw it on the table, and said, “Okay, but hurry his ass up,” and she stalked out.

Amy seemed to be fuming while the woman was there. I had never seen her look so angry, but she and Bonnie looked at each other as soon as the woman left, they both started grinning, and Bonnie gave her a ‘thumbs-up’ sign.

I said, “What’s happening?”

Amy answered, “Oh, just a little negotiating is all.” Bonnie put a few finishing touches on me, and we went to the set.

There were a number of people standing around. The photographer and a helper were fussing over the cameras; the director and the two guys who were with him when we walked in were there, and one of them was pointing a video camera at everyone. There were also two attractive girls standing around with their arms crossed, watching everything. I tried to get a good look at them, but the director said, “Okay people, time is money. Let’s get going.”

The Devon sisters were dressed in cheerleader outfits, and they really looked cute. They were wearing short skirts, and you could see that they were wearing frilly white panties that came halfway to their knees whenever they would walk, or even bend over slightly. The both had their hair divided in the middle with ponytails sticking out the sides. They looked about twelve years old. They came over to say hello, and they stopped about five feet away. Both had odd looks on their faces, and one of them said, “Holy Cow.”

I was standing there in my full uniform. I’m well over a foot taller then they are in my cleats, and I weigh more than both of them put together. I must have looked like a giant to them with my shoulder pads on. One of them stepped forward and put her hand out to touch me as though she couldn’t believe that I was real, and she said, “Gee whiz, Pete! I forgot how big you are.”

I laughed and said, “Okay, which one are you?”

She said, “I’m Rose, look,” and she held her finger to a point on her chin.

I looked close, and there was a tiny scar that I’d never noticed before. She said, “That’s how you can tell us apart. It’s where Lily hit me with a rock.” The other girl jumped between us, and said, “I did not! You fell down all by yourself. Quit telling people that!”

I separated them by picking both of them up by the waist, and swinging them around. They both started giggling, and the director came over and said, “Okay, you moose, put the girls down. We have work to do.” I glanced over, and the mother was watching me closely, so I gently set the girls down.

We started right off with the pyramid thing. They shot about twenty pictures that way, then they positioned the girls around me in various poses. They told me to keep a stern look on my face, but the girls seemed to be all smiles and adoring looks. It was amazing to watch a dazzling smile change to a serious look right after the shutter clicked.

Bonnie hovered close, and she would step in every once in a while and touch up the girls or me, then Mrs. Devon said something to her. She went to the two girls who were watching, and the three of them disappeared.

I didn’t do much but stand around posing. The girls did all the work. They climbed all over me and held difficult poses for long periods, while the cameraman got things set right, and they were getting tired before long. The director set the shots up, but Mrs. Devon was always there, telling the girls to smile bigger, or to hold their arms a certain way. You could tell that the director was annoyed but he didn’t say anything.

All the shots at the beginning were without my helmet, then the director told me to me to put it on because he wanted to try something, but Mrs. Devon stopped him. She had been watching us like a hawk, and after one scene where I had been holding Rose on my shoulder for a while, she said something to the director, then she came to me and said, “Are you tired?”

“No, Ma’am, I’m fine.”

“Okay. Thanks for the good job with the girls. Take a break. Bonnie will come and talk to you about the next shots.”

Amy and I went back to the dressing room, and Amy was shaking her head. She said, “I gotta tell you that you really looked great with the girls.”

“Thanks, but I don’t understand something. They took enough shots for ten yearbooks and school papers. What was that all about?”

“That’s one of the things that we were arguing about. Some of that was for the school paper, but most of it was for the girls. They’re trying to sell a pilot to the studios. They play cheerleaders in it, and she was trying to get you to work at a discounted rate for the school thing and let that cover the cost for the rest of it. I told her, no way, your minimum applied, and that was it. I knew that she would come around. She has too much invested here.”

“What do you mean?”

“She’s the one who’s paying for the studio, the director, the camera people, and Bonnie. The school will pick up part of it, but there’s a lot of money involved.”

“She did all this, just so her daughters will be able to show someone pictures about an upcoming pilot?”

“Don’t feel too sorry for her. They stand to make an awful lot of money if the pilot sells.”

“The girls worked pretty hard. Are they going to be okay for the next session?”

“They’re not in the next session. This is a completely different thing. Those two other girls you saw on the set are actresses who she also represents. One is trying out for a part in a TV show that features some football sequences and the other one is already working, and wants some shots showing different emotions.”

“But, why don’t they use professionals for this?”

“Amy grinned up at me and said, “What makes somebody a professional?”

“Well, uhh, I guess a professional is someone who gets paid to do something.”

“Are you getting paid to do this?”

“Yes, I ... Oh! Hmm, I guess that makes me a professional, doesn’t it?”

I was thinking about that, when Bonnie came in. She went to the wardrobe, pulled another shirt out, and said, “Put this on,” then she took my helmet and started working on it.

Our shirts are red and white, and have our names and numbers on them. The shirt she handed me was all red. It had number 99 on the front and back, but no name. Our helmets are white with a red stripe down the middle, and our lion logo on each side. She was covering up the lion logos with white tape.

We walked back out to the set when she finished. They had removed the school sign, and the camera was set up toward the side of the set with several light-reflecting screens alongside it this time. We waited a minute, then one of the girls who had been standing on the sidelines came out. Both girls had been wearing jeans and had their hair pulled back, but this one was wearing a skirt and blouse, and her hair was a mass of waves that hung almost to her waist when she came out.

She was gorgeous, and I had a hard time keeping my eyes off her, but she didn’t even say hello. The director started talking to her about where he wanted her to stand, and she immediately began striking poses and calling for Bonnie to touch up her hair. It went on for a few minutes, and you could tell that the director was getting perturbed. Mrs. Devon suddenly stepped between them and said, “Hold it!” She stuck her finger in the girl’s face and began walking toward her. The girl got a worried look, and started backing up. I couldn’t hear what Mrs. Devon was saying, because she was talking quietly, but whatever she said worked. The girl came to me and stuck her hand out. She said, “I’m uhh, sorry for being rude,” and she looked at Mrs. Devon.

Mrs. Devon nodded, as I shook the girl’s hand. We got right to work. They must have taken fifty shots, and they were all definitely about her. I simply was a prop. I wore my helmet the whole time, and most shots were of her standing or leaning against me, with the focal point of the camera on her face and upper body, which was kind of a shame, because she had a great butt.

The last several shots were the most fun. They were from the side. She was pressed against me, and had her arms around my waist. She was looking up at me, and she had such an intense and sexy look on her face, I began to get hard. My cock was pressing against her leg, and I moved it against her, hoping that she would respond in some way. She got an annoyed look on her face and whispered “Knock it off Asshole,” instead. My cock must have heard her, because it immediately retreated, and she walked away without a word when we finished.

Amy walked over, and Mrs. Devon joined us and said, “Sorry about her, she can be rather unpleasant sometimes, but you’ll like the next girl. She’s a sweetheart.” She then looked over at Amy and said, “Okay, I know that we had a deal as to time, but I’d like to try a few things.”

Amy replied, “How much time and what kind of things?”

“Our deal is for another hour. This next girl is going places, and it’s going to take all of it to complete what we have scheduled, but I’d like to try some extra things. As you might have noticed, I cut the time with the twins a little short, but it could take an extra half hour, and I can’t pay you for it.”

“Do we get a full set of prints?”

“I’m sorry, a full set would cost as much as the extra half hour, but I’ll get you some stills.”

“Don’t bullshit me. You have a deal with the lab, and you can get them for a fraction of that.”

“Don’t use that language to me, young lady, and ‘No’, you’re not going to get a full set of prints. You’re going to do it because I ask you to, and I don’t do things without a purpose.”

Amy stared at her for a minute, and finally she said, “Okay, we’ll do it.”

Mrs. Devon turned to me, “Please hurry and change to your street clothes. Bonnie will be in there to help you.”

Amy and I went back to the dressing room, and I said, “What was that about?”

“I’m not sure, but we’re getting good money for this and I think that we should go along with it.”

I sat on a bench to strip my pants off as Bonnie came in carrying a really nice silk shirt. She hung it up, then she dropped to her knees, and said to Amy, “Give me a hand, we’re running out of time.”

The girls helped me wriggle out of my football pants and everything, including my cup, came with them when they came off, and I was sitting there naked from the waist down. Amy looked a little nervous, but Bonnie acted like she didn’t even notice, and she jumped up and started helping me off with my shirt. I was completely naked when I stood up. Amy handed me my shorts and handed me my pants after I put the shorts on, and stood there looking at Bonnie and me, grinning and shaking her head as I stepped into them. I sat back down on the bench, and Bonnie said to Amy, “Put his shoes and socks on, I have to get his hair.”

She worked on me for a minute or two, then she pointed to the shirt and said to Amy, “Put this on him, I gotta go.” She ran out the door, and I looked at Amy. She was sitting on the floor in front of me, tying my shoe. I pretended to get a serious look on my face, and I said, “Hurry up, young lady, I have important places to be.”

She finished tying my shoe, and she stood up. She had my ankles in her hands and she was holding my legs in the air the next thing I knew. She said, “The only reason that I don’t throw your ass over backwards is because Bonnie would be mad if I messed your hair up. Now, put your shirt on and let’s go.”

The next session was interesting. They had moved from the football setting to a wall on the side of the studio. The wall and the floor in front of it were painted blue. The other girl came out and introduced herself as Margo. Her face was familiar. I’m sure if I’d seen her on TV. She was in her mid to late twenties, and very pretty, but she had more than that. She was sexy, but not nasty, and she had an air about her that made you feel good just being around her.

The shooting was about her, but I was in all of the shots. The director would say, “Loving look,” and she would look up at me with such love in her eyes that it was startling. I found myself breathing hard just being near her. They shot her touching my chin, running her hands through my hair, standing beside me, leaning against me, and holding me at arm’s length.

We took a five-minute break, then they brought a stool in, and she stepped up on it. I stood in front of her, put my hands under her arms, and she put her hands on my shoulders, then she leaned against me and looked down. It looked and felt like I was holding her up. The camera was low and slightly behind us. They took a lot of shots that way, and her expression changed many times. It was loving Sometimes, sad sometimes, and everything in between.

Bonnie then came over and rolled my sleeves up. The director said, “Put pressure under her arms.” We took a few shots that way, and I saw Mrs. Devon and him talking. He came to us and helped Margo off the stool, then he said to me, “Take the shirt off.”

He looked at me for a minute when I did, then he said, “Can you do pushups?”

“Sure.”

“Do twenty.”

“What!”

“Do twenty! Do it right now, and do them fast.”

I had a pretty good idea what he was after, so I dropped and started doing them. The first ten went fast, but the rest went slower with no stretching or buildup, and I was winded by the time I was finished, but my arms and shoulders were pumped. Bonnie rushed over with a spray bottle, and sprayed my arms and back a couple times. I guessed that it was supposed to look like sweat, then they brought Margo back to the stool.

Margo and I started posing again. The lighting guy and the cameraman set and reset things a number of times, clicking away every time, then the director asked me, “Can you actually hold her up that way?”

“Yes, sir.”

They carefully removed the stool and I held her, while the camera clicked away from a distance. They moved all around us, and took a bunch of shots. The director kept saying, “Put her down if you get tired,” but she only weighed about 110 pounds and part of her weight was on my chest, so it was no problem.

Mrs. Devon suddenly said, “Stop. Put her down.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.