Pete: A Young Man's Story - Cover

Pete: A Young Man's Story

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Chapter 136

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 136 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

I couldn’t help thinking about what just happened when Megan turned to go to the kitchen. I’ve been with a lot of girls and I’ve even shaved a few, so I shouldn’t be turned on by a girl who was supposed to be my sister, but let’s face it; I’d been touching her in the most intimate way.

I was turned on and I couldn’t get the sight and the feel of her out of my head. We’d talked about it and she said that she was okay with what happened, but I wasn’t. Being that close to her had me horny as hell, and no matter what she said, I was pretty sure that she was turned on as well.

We were in the kitchen making dinner. She was making a tuna casserole and I was chopping things for a salad. I kept glancing at her and I had to keep adjusting myself to keep the tent in my shorts at a minimum. She bent over and slid the casserole into the oven. I was thinking what a great butt she had when she turned her head and caught me staring at her.

I saw the beginning of a smile until she glanced at my crotch. She stood up, and her face was flushed when she said, “This should be ready in about thirty minutes, I’m gonna check my e-mail,” and rushed from the room.

It was so abrupt that it surprised me, and I thought about going after her to see if there was something wrong for a second, but I decided to give it a few minutes, so I finished the salad and I set the kitchen table for us as long as I was here.

Her saying that she needed to check her e-mail made me remember that I hadn’t checked mine for a while, so I went to my bedroom/office. I call it my office because it’s where my clothes and laptop live, but I sleep with Nell and the only time that I’m in here is to change clothes or work on my computer. I sat down and switched the computer on, and I was waiting for it to boot when I heard a noise that sounded like a groan. Megan’s bedroom and my office share a bathroom with a door into each room.

The noise happened again, and it seemed to be coming from the bathroom, so I got up, opened the door and switched the light on. I heard the noise again and it was louder this time. It sounded a series of moans and they were coming from Megan’s room. It took me a second to realize that it was Megan, and it sounded like she was getting herself off.

I guess that I shouldn’t have been surprised. Shaving her was an intimate thing and she said that I was the only one except for some medical people who had ever touched that part of her. Listening to what she was doing was a huge turn on, but I knew that she would be an embarrassed if she caught me, so I quietly backed away and turned the light off. I was about to close the door on my side when a huge “OH!” followed by muffled groan that announced her climax.

That did it! I was already horny, but I was ready to explode now. I made a beeline for the bedroom that Nell and I shared, and I flopped down on the bed. It didn’t take long.

There was a box of tissues next to the bed and I had grabbed a few at the last minute, so there wasn’t much of a mess, but a few drops that got away and I was cleaning things up when Megan called out that dinner was ready.

It was obvious that Megan was more relaxed when we sat down to eat. I was too, and I dug right in but she sat for a minute staring at her plate. I finally asked, “Are you okay?”

She looked up and said, “You came into the bathroom, didn’t you?”

“What makes you say that?”

“I saw the light go on under the bathroom door.”

“Yeah, I was there.”

“God, I’m so embarrassed. I knew that you were there, but I couldn’t stop what I was doing.”

“Don’t be. I did it too.”

Here eyes got big, “Y-You did?”

“Sure I did, I was turned on too. You’re a pretty girl with your clothes on, but being that close to you when you were naked had me really wound up, so I had to go to my room when I heard what you were doing and do it too.”

“You really think that I’m pretty?”

“Of course I do.”

“What you heard me doing doesn’t make you think that I’m weird or something?”

I couldn’t help laughing. I finally said, “Heck no! Like I said, it turned me on so much that I had to do it too. I’m not ashamed and you shouldn’t be either.”

“Do you think that Mom would be mad if she found out about what we did?”

“Mad? Are you kidding? I think that we should tell her together. I guarantee that she’ll laugh her head off.”

She looked down for a few seconds, then said, “I bet that having sex feels even better, doesn’t it.”

“Lots better, and it can be fantastic if it’s with someone you really care about.”

She looked down for a few seconds then she asked, “Have you ever thought about us having sex?”

“Sure I have. I’d love to have sex with you, but I won’t.”

“Why not?”

“Because I think of you as family and I take this brother thing seriously. It would change things between us if we had sex, and I don’t want to lose you as a friend or as a part of my family.”

“What exactly does being my brother mean to you?”

“It means that I get to look out for you.”

“Why do I need you to look out for me?”

“It’s because, you try to make yourself invisible except for when you swim. That’s a shame, and you’re going to have to come out of your shell if the plans that Nell has for you come about. I want to be around in case things get difficult.”

“I-I never thought about that.”

“Well, it’s true, so you have to get ready to meet people and interact with them.”

“I don’t know if I can.”

“Why not?”

“It’s my hearing. You know how hard it is for me to talk to people.”

“Yes, I do, but I also know that there are special hearing aids that could help.”

“Yeah, but they’re really expensive.”

“Nell said that she offered to get them for you and you refused.”

“They’re twenty five thousand dollars, I can’t ask her to do that.”

“Are you kidding, do you know how rich she is?”

“It doesn’t matter, it’s something that I have to do for myself, and I don’t want to talk about it. Let’s get back to you. Why do you want to look out for me?”

“Because that’s what brothers do. Your life is about to change and I want to be around to make sure that nobody takes advantage of you.”

She looked at me for a long minute before she said, “No wonder Nell is so crazy about you.”

I was helping Megan clean up after dinner. We had just finished when her cell phone rang. Her eyes got big when she answered, and she mouthed, “Kevin,” to me.

I winked at her and went back to my office so that she could talk.

I wanted to tell Kristen about picking up Della. It was the middle of the night in Germany, so I wrote a long e-mail about what happened. Then, remembering that I hadn’t talked to Sylvia in a long time, I also sent a long note to her. I told her about dropping out of school, how I was going to be travelling a lot, and I asked about both Herb and her husband.

I called Bill next. It had been a while since I’d talked to him. I got his answering machine, so I left a message and included my cell number.

I finally called Nell. She laughed when she answered and said, “I was just about to call you. How did your day go?”

“It went okay, but there are a couple of things that I want to talk to you about.”

“It sounds serious.”

“That depends on you. I was in the hot tub this evening and Megan got in with me.”

“Okay, then what?”

“She was naked.”

“So what’s the problem? You’ve seen her walk around naked. Did something happen?”

“Umm, sort of. I, uhh, shaved her.”

“What do you mean?”

“I shaved her pussy.”

“I see. What else did you do?”

“That’s all.”

“You didn’t have sex?”

“No.”

“Let me get this straight. You were naked in the hot tub together and you ended up shaving her pussy, but you didn’t have sex?”

“Right.”

“Why not?”

“I have to act like her brother If I’m supposed to be one.”

“So it’s OK to shave her pussy, but not to have sex with her?”

“Uhh, yes.”

“Do you shave Erin?”

“NO!”

“What about Amy?”

I thought I heard her snicker, and I asked, “Are you teasing me?”

“Yes, but what you and Megan did sounds interesting. You’ll have to tell me all about it when I get back.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.